Forum Settings
Forums

'Shuumatsu no Walküre' Unveils Additional Cast, Ending Theme

New
Mar 15, 2021 4:32 PM
News Team
Demon Spawn

Apr 2017

The official website of the television anime adaptation of Takumi Fukui, Shinya Umemura, and Ajichika's Shuumatsu no Walküre (Record of Ragnarok) manga announced additional cast, ending theme, and the first key visual (pictured above) on Monday. The anime is set to air in 2021.

Cast
Adam: Souma Saitou (Akame ga Kill!)
Kojirou Sasaki: Kazuhiro Yamaji (One Punch Man)
Poseidon: Takahiro Sakurai (Akudama Drive)
Hermes: Junichi Suwabe (Fate/stay Night)
Heimdall: Yukihiro Nozuyama (Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima)
Odin: Show Hayami (7 Seeds)
Shiva: Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Aphrodite: Rie Tanaka (Rozen Maiden)
Loki: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
Ares: Hinata Tadokoro (Tokyo Ghoul:re)
Huginn: Taisuke Nakano (Golden Kamuy)
Muninn: Tomohiro Yamaguchi (Cheating Craft)

The ending theme, "Fukahi," will be performed by utaite artist SymaG (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters), alternatively known as Shima Jii. Heavy metal band Maximum the Hormone (Death Note) is performing the opening theme "KAMIGAMI."

Masao Ookubo (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episode director) is helming the series at Graphinica, with Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Black Clover) in charge of the series composition. Masaki Satou (Slam Dunk) is designing the characters, and Yasuharu Takanashi (Naruto: Shippuuden) is composing the music.

Fukui and illustrators Umemara and Ajichika began serializing the dark fantasy action manga in Monthly Comic Zenon in November 2017. Coamix published the ninth volume on December 19, with the tenth volume scheduled for release on Thursday.

Source: Comic Natalie
AiimeeMar 15, 2021 4:44 PM
Mar 15, 2021 5:05 PM

Aug 2016
This could be amazing.
Interesting cast and the OP band choice is epic.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Mar 15, 2021 5:43 PM

Aug 2020
Dude lezgo I loved the manga, hyped for this anime. Looks like great animation and staff. I wish we could get the month that this is releasing.
Mar 15, 2021 6:24 PM

Jul 2017
The cast is looking real good!

Mar 15, 2021 6:37 PM
Jul 2017
Darn. Looks like we won’t be getting to the 4th fight after all. That was my favorite one. I hope this does well for a season 2. Because it’ll be a while before there’s enough content for another season.
Mar 15, 2021 6:42 PM

Aug 2015
They also nerfed Aphrodite tits, which in my opinion makes her look better. In any case I was hoping for Jiraiya´s voice actor to do Kojiro, but Bang is also a really good choice.

Definitively didn´t expected Matsuoka to do Loki, so I guess he will go crazy again. That´s great.
Mar 15, 2021 7:28 PM
Oct 2020
Really didnt expect that Souma Saitou to voiced Adam, also Takahiro Sakurai as Poseidon. I thought it was gonna be Ishikawa Kaito but Sakurai also has godly voice as Poseidon
Mar 15, 2021 9:31 PM

Oct 2017
Nice cast addition and KV looks good.
Mar 15, 2021 11:00 PM

Apr 2012
So, is this essentially Kengan Ashura, only with the gods?
Mar 15, 2021 11:28 PM
Jun 2020
Cast is great and Saitou as Adam was unexpected.
Mar 16, 2021 3:48 AM

Jul 2013
Well, even if the animation ends being subpar, at the very least we're going to have good voice acting, that's for sure.
Apr 24, 2021 1:08 AM
Oct 2020
2 casts from Shinjuku division are here plus jakurai who is fling posse's biggest enemy (except ramuda who join hamefura anime) + some casts from psychopass (yamaji, miyukichi, sakurai & suwabe)

Two guys from i'm enterprise are here (tatsun & tsugu)

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

5 by Thanatos1 »»
38 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
2 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
6 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.