Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »
Mar 9, 2021 10:14 PM

Mar 2015
Meanwhile I'm freaking out how nasty it was to make people drink spinal fluid that mutates people into mindless zombie giants. Ewww...

Also, I hate Zeke more than any villain ever. Smug sadistic bearded psycho! I'm just hoping Levi gets to slay him for good!
Mar 9, 2021 11:21 PM

Jan 2020
Raven_Wingz said:
Meanwhile I'm freaking out how nasty it was to make people drink spinal fluid that mutates people into mindless zombie giants. Ewww...

Also, I hate Zeke more than any villain ever. Smug sadistic bearded psycho! I'm just hoping Levi gets to slay him for good!

Same! It doesn't matter to me if Zeke did that for the sake of Eldia or not. The dude has no shred of guilt in his soul, his morals are so twisted and I just hope he gets what he deserves sooner or later.

I seriously don't care how it ends, it'll be rewarding to see him go down in my opinion.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Mar 9, 2021 11:28 PM

Sep 2012
Cant wait for Levi vs Zeke scene, I hope they adapted it very well
Mar 9, 2021 11:34 PM
Feb 2018
samashi20 said:
Raven_Wingz said:

Same! It doesn't matter to me if Zeke did that for the sake of Eldia or not. The dude has no shred of guilt in his soul, his morals are so twisted and I just hope he gets what he deserves sooner or later.

I seriously don't care how it ends, it'll be rewarding to see him go down in my opinion.

Idk but i ironically laugh on both of you
Mar 10, 2021 12:19 AM
Jan 2021
Gabi deserves hell, but I understand where she is at. She's been brainwashed to call the people of Paradis and kill them. Falco shouldn't have saved her from Nicolo and she should've gotten hit. Herr past actions like killing Sasha and saying "Did u see it?" makes her deserve a fricken smacking.

Idk how y'all siding with a guy that murdered a bunch of civilians and thinking they deserved it. Reiner and Bertholtd both were brainwashed, but Eren knew these civilians were just normal people and yet he still decided to kill them all. I understand killing the officers, but the civilians? Not it for me.
Mar 10, 2021 12:23 AM
Jan 2021
IHateKpop said:
I really don't get why gabbi is such a major character. If this is truly the last season, they focused so many episodes on a character that no one really gives a shit about unless you're a pure masochist and enjoy bad characters. I wanted more context regarding levi and the scouts, and the focus should've been on them. I still don't think there is a "definitive" side in all of this. HQ are planning against eren, eren is basically acting on his own, and marley is someone who wants absolute military power. For all sakes, I just want eren to go ham and kill everyone.

First things first, the manga isn't even done and like the other dude said there's going to be a part two. The manga is going to end somewhere in April so part 2 is likely to release Spring 2022 or Winter 2022(unlikely).
Mar 10, 2021 12:30 AM
Aug 2018
zzzmohamed said:
Why did the title card say this was episode 12 lol? Anyway great episode, what a cliffhanger and it's literally insanity from here onwards. I can't wait.
it's 72 not 12 lol
The 7 can easily be confused for a 1 tho
Mar 10, 2021 3:16 AM

Nov 2020
Fun Fact: Gabi>Floch

Man, listen to them tear into me. Good thing I'm used to it.

Mar 10, 2021 6:42 AM
Apr 2020
I wonder if Gabie was the protagonist of the anime and Eren was in Gabie's place, would everyone hate Eren and would they sympathize with Gabby?
Mar 10, 2021 8:21 AM
May 2017
Finally we are moving. Gabi got wrecked. She deserved that at the very least. Mr Braus not wanting to kill Gabi is perfectly understandable. They are just kind hearted people. Unfortunately kindness doesn't always help in survival. Considering how many children they are helping, it would be pretty hard for them to directly kill a child. Regardless, I still think Gabi should have died on the airship. 'Oh, but she's a child's is not a valid excuse. Especially when she has killed people as a warrior candidate. Gabi probably killed and doomed more people to death than Sasha did. Gabi's a soldier now. If it's okay for Sasha to die since she's a soldier who kills people, it's perfectly fine for Gabi to die as well. There would be nothing if someone shot her.

Anyway, I see that Floch is a scheming bastard. But I like him now. That face tho. Can't completely blame the military since they fear Zeke as the mastermind. A valid fear. But everyone must do what they have to do. Exactly what the Yeagerists seem to doing. They want to see this through as well. Looks like we are gonna have a good face to face chat in the next episode.
Mar 10, 2021 10:37 AM

Feb 2019
Yes! Finally something's happening. I love Eren's hairstyle. Gabi deserved what she got, and hopefully Eren chews her out in the next episode.

However I don't see how Eren hopes to win against the world when he's split Paradis' forces into two.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Mar 10, 2021 11:01 AM
Aug 2017
Nicolo 🤝 floch beating the hell out of gabi.
Mar 11, 2021 12:40 AM

Jul 2010
Finally caught up was a fun binge watch. The old crew back together but under interesting circumstances. Gabi is annoying because they won't do anything to her since she is a kid and Falco takes all the hits for her. Felt bad for Sasha's family.
Mar 11, 2021 12:01 PM
May 2020
Amazing episode! Went through all the feels of Sasha all over again. My question is (and this might have been explained or I’m just dumb), why did Eren bleed without transforming?? I thought any kind of injury to yourself caused them to transform? Is it because Eren’s Titan clock is ticking and he is gonna die soon? Would rlly appreciate it if I could get some answers, but plz no manga spoilers ^ - ^ thx!!
Mar 11, 2021 12:58 PM

Sep 2020
oikawa_the_door said:
Amazing episode! Went through all the feels of Sasha all over again. My question is (and this might have been explained or I’m just dumb), why did Eren bleed without transforming?? I thought any kind of injury to yourself caused them to transform? Is it because Eren’s Titan clock is ticking and he is gonna die soon? Would rlly appreciate it if I could get some answers, but plz no manga spoilers ^ - ^ thx!!

he can control whenever he wants to transform
he did this in the declaration of war as well
remember he needs to have a goal as well as a self-inflicted injury to transform, meaning that if he doesn't have a goal he won't transform (this has happened many times before)

this is done just to say "I can transform at any time so do this"
basically being held at gunpoint
Mar 11, 2021 1:00 PM
May 2018
Sourire said:
Man they leave us on a cliffhanger for the table scene, I need it now. Eren walking in casually in the room where Mikasa, Armin and Gabi are talking.. I have no problem whatsoever with this episode it was a great setup for the next 3 weeks. The voice actors are simply amazing, week in week out. Kaya’s VA gave me chills when she attempted swift justice on Gabi.

I liked this part of the episode where they showed Levi’s flashback of his crew from season 1, we even saw Petra.

Best moment of the episode goes to this ginger beauty

And we finally learn what’s in the wine and the stakes couldn’t be higher next week. Preview:

Do you have that Joker Floch image in good quality by any chance?
Mar 12, 2021 10:32 AM
Apr 2020
Can anyone describe Gabi for me?
baka!!
Mar 12, 2021 10:33 AM
Apr 2020
Can anyone describe Gabi for me?
baka!!
Mar 12, 2021 3:58 PM
Jan 2021
bipac said:
SErwins said:
Everything seems good except ost 4/10 they are using same ost again and again where is my boy swano

I don't get it. The OST suits the scene tonally and enhances it. What's the problem then?
Or is it because YSBG is not being blared over and over in the scene?
I can say with confidence that if people didn't know it was Yamamoto's tracks they would be praising it to kingdom come.

bipac said:
SErwins said:
Everything seems good except ost 4/10 they are using same ost again and again where is my boy swano

I don't get it. The OST suits the scene tonally and enhances it. What's the problem then?
I can say with confidence that if people didn't know it was Yamamoto's tracks they would be praising it to kingdom come.
The OST overall could’ve been so better especially to suit that gabi scene the episode was amazing but I do feel MAPPA are not choosing the right OST for the right moments and scenes which would be much more impactful if they did like s3p2 the OST in each scene was absolutely perfect and brang out more emotion and tension so get where’s he’s coming from but that would be the only little improvement that’s needed everything else is flawless if you ask me even CGI till this day I don’t get the fuss about it
Mar 12, 2021 11:04 PM

Oct 2010
I have lots of questions but I have to wait for the later episodes, hope they'll be answered. The whole stuff with Găbița - Niccolo - Sasha's father was great, I expected them to act like that and I am not disappointed by the outcome.
Eren there took me by surprise, overall, lots of talking, the season started so good and full of action and now we're still on the island waiting for Marley's invasion, now we're in a civil war and all MP chiefs will transform into titans. Paradis looks too weak right now and Zeke's plan took fruition, they should have killed him when they had the chance.
Paradis' hope of winning this war is close to 0 right now because of some really bad decisions, now that's why I'm disappointed about.
Mar 13, 2021 2:50 AM
Jun 2019
Dude Eren this season is so badass that casual stroll in is so sick whenever he's on screen I'm so hyped because you know some awesome shit is going to happen.
Mar 13, 2021 3:00 AM

Feb 2021
Catalano said:
Paradis looks too weak right now and Zeke's plan took fruition, they should have killed him when they had the chance.
Paradis' hope of winning this war is close to 0 right now because of some really bad decisions, now that's why I'm disappointed about.

They can't kill him, he's a titan with royal blood, and Historia is pregnant. The absolutely only way Paradis has a chance to survive is mini rumbling or rumbling in general. In other words, an individual possessing the founding titan(Eren) must come into physical contact with a titan of royal blood(Zeke). Therefore NO MATTER what Zeke does he's absolutely essential, and they cannot kill him no matter what.
XilverMar 13, 2021 3:05 AM
Mar 13, 2021 3:06 AM

Oct 2010
Xilver said:
Catalano said:
Paradis looks too weak right now and Zeke's plan took fruition, they should have killed him when they had the chance.

They can't kill him, he's a titan with royal blood, and Historia is pregnant. The absolutely only way Paradis has a chance to survive is mini rumbling or rumbling in general. In other words, an individual possessing the founding titan(Eren) must come into physical contact with a titan of royal blood(Zeke). In other words, NO MATTER what Zeke does he's absolutely essential, and they cannot kill him no matter what.

but what if Eren eats Zeke? won't he have the Rumbling power? if Historia gets the Founder she will be affected by King Fritz's curse if I remember correctly and she'll renounce war.
Mar 13, 2021 3:11 AM

Feb 2021
Catalano said:
Xilver said:

They can't kill him, he's a titan with royal blood, and Historia is pregnant. The absolutely only way Paradis has a chance to survive is mini rumbling or rumbling in general. In other words, an individual possessing the founding titan(Eren) must come into physical contact with a titan of royal blood(Zeke). In other words, NO MATTER what Zeke does he's absolutely essential, and they cannot kill him no matter what.

but what if Eren eats Zeke? won't he have the Rumbling power? if Historia gets the Founder she will be affected by King Fritz's curse if I remember correctly and she'll renounce war.

No, because you need to have royal blood in order to have access to founding titan's powers. Eating Zeke wouldn't make Eren someone of royal blood. Beast titan has no relevance, Zeke could have been any titan, Armored, female, pure. What makes him special is his blood, royal blood he inherited from Dina Fritz.
Military planned Historia to eat Zeke, and get Beast, not founding, precisely because of Karl Fritz's renunciation of war.
Mar 13, 2021 3:17 AM

Oct 2010
Xilver said:
Catalano said:

No, because you need to have royal blood in order to have access to founding titan's powers. Eating Zeke wouldn't make Eren someone of royal blood. Beast titan has no relevance, Zeke could have been any titan, Armored, female, pure. What makes him special is his blood, royal blood he inherited from Dina Fritz.
Military planned Historia to eat Zeke, and get Beast, not founding, precisely because of Karl Fritz's renunciation of war.

thanks for clearing that out, another question though if I may, the Marley soldiers that serve under Zeke (the guys on the island), who are they loyal to? Marley or Zeke? because there was that weird dialogue between Griez and Niccolo where Griez said that Niccolo became too peaceful and forgot his role (or something like that) and how come a no name like Floch knew that much info about the wine and the MPs? and if so, why are they acting like that in front of the Jagerists if they're loyal to Zeke and plan something else?
But if I get the answers in the next episodes I guess you don't have to respond
Mar 13, 2021 3:29 AM

Feb 2021
Catalano said:
Xilver said:

thanks for clearing that out, another question though if I may, the Marley soldiers that serve under Zeke (the guys on the island), who are they loyal to? Marley or Zeke? because there was that weird dialogue between Griez and Niccolo where Griez said that Niccolo became too peaceful and forgot his role (or something like that) and how come a no name like Floch knew that much info about the wine and the MPs? and if so, why are they acting like that in front of the Jagerists if they're loyal to Zeke and plan something else?

Niccolo is a specific case because he has fallen in love with Sasha. Some of the Marleyan soldiers are not ethnically Marleyan, they are from countries that Marley has conquered, such as Onyankopon, so their goal is more for themselves, they want to use Paradis in order to free their countries.
Floch knows it because he serves under Eren.
The anime right now has left viewers wondering why exactly ethnically Marleyan soldiers are loyal to Zeke, is he just so charismatic?. That is naturally a question i cannot answer to.
Mar 13, 2021 3:35 AM

Oct 2010
Xilver said:
Catalano said:

Niccolo is a specific case because he has fallen in love with Sasha. Some of the Marleyan soldiers are not ethnically Marleyan, they are from countries that Marley has conquered, such as Onyankopon, so their goal is more for themselves, they want to use Paradis in order to free their countries.
Floch knows it because he serves under Eren.
The anime right now has left viewers wondering why exactly ethnically Marleyan soldiers are loyal to Zeke, is he just so charismatic?. That is naturally a question i cannot answer to.

thanks a lot, really helped, the anime confused me a bit with all the alliances that I forgot about each group's real motives. Zeke is still a mystery though, now that he says that he wants freedom for eldians and he's cooperating with the islanders, I wonder if we could've avoided the conflict in Shiganshina (s3p2).
Mar 13, 2021 5:34 AM

Dec 2018
TrillaDSmith said:
bipac said:

bipac said:

The OST overall could’ve been so better especially to suit that gabi scene the episode was amazing but I do feel MAPPA are not choosing the right OST for the right moments and scenes which would be much more impactful if they did like s3p2 the OST in each scene was absolutely perfect and brang out more emotion and tension so get where’s he’s coming from but that would be the only little improvement that’s needed everything else is flawless if you ask me even CGI till this day I don’t get the fuss about it

This season actually has the same music director as all the previous seasons
Mar 13, 2021 5:54 AM

Oct 2016
Wow, amazing sequence of events that leads to, in my opinion, the biggest cliffhanger I have seen all season. Love the idea of the coup and overthrowing of the military very the Eren group as well, not often seen in anime. Also, Gabi is walking on thin ice rn I swear.
Mar 13, 2021 6:52 AM
Jan 2021
WOW. The pacing and storyboarding in this episode were IMMACULATE.

The parallels between what was happening with Levi and Zeke in the forest and the conflict with the Scouts at the restaurant lined up so perfectly. What could have been easily confusing was presented so clearly and cleverly. A great adaptation of the manga. And the perfect timing of Armin telling Gabi "you remind me of someone," and Eren walking in right after? Fantastic, all around.
Mar 13, 2021 8:41 AM
Feb 2021
TrillaDSmith said:
bipac said:

bipac said:

Mappa are doing a great job with the OST, don't know what you are talking about. They are keeping it subtle and nuanced which works beautifully for the tone of the story and what feeling Yams is trying to convey. Not everything needs to be a hype-loud and blaring OST in the background to be good. You can actually hear the dialogue and you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a track which has been woven beautifully in a scene. You know which was the best episode in S3P2 wrt OST? It was Midnight Sun, which was completely silent and had tons of nuance to it. They are not keeping it totally silent but the OST they use add quite a lot to the tension and the story.
Mar 13, 2021 9:05 AM
Jan 2021
bipac said:
TrillaDSmith said:

Mappa are doing a great job with the OST, don't know what you are talking about. They are keeping it subtle and nuanced which works beautifully for the tone of the story and what feeling Yams is trying to convey. Not everything needs to be a hype-loud and blaring OST in the background to be good. You can actually hear the dialogue and you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a track which has been woven beautifully in a scene. You know which was the best episode in S3P2 wrt OST? It was Midnight Sun, which was completely silent and had tons of nuance to it. They are not keeping it totally silent but the OST they use add quite a lot to the tension and the story.
Lmao The AOT fandom is so sensitive overall mappa is doing justice to my fav anime but are you trying to say s4 has a better OST then s3p2 ? Really?
Mar 13, 2021 12:41 PM

Aug 2013
Things didn't go well for Gabi. Poor Falco, getting his head smashed like that.
Even though I'm reading the manga, Kaya's rage and her attempt to stab Gabi in the head was really shocking.

Great episode. Looking forward to things that will happen next episode.

Mar 13, 2021 1:01 PM
Feb 2021
TrillaDSmith said:
bipac said:

Lmao The AOT fandom is so sensitive overall mappa is doing justice to my fav anime but are you trying to say s4 has a better OST then s3p2 ? Really?

I never said S3P2 OST was bad or current season OST was better. Both are equally good in their own ways. I said that people are shitting on the new OST's just because it doesn't match to something in their head canon. The OSTs used this season are damn good and the way they are implemented in the episodes to keep tension is great. I'm saying that the nuanced and subtle approach to the OSTs this season is very good with the tone of the story.
Mar 13, 2021 3:21 PM

Jan 2016
Rating: 5/5

• 0:38 So is this how he turns humans into Titans?
• 0:54 Oh, it is. Kind of.
• 4:47 Shouldn’t Niccolo (is that his name?) recognize Falco and Gabi?
• 6:33 Wait a minute, this is bad, isn’t it? If the military is here, they’re going to see Falco and Gabi and recognize them for sure.
• 8:48 Uh oh. Shit’s gonna go down when Niccolo finds out…
• 13:39 This is not at all what I was expecting Sasha’s dad to say. What a legend.
• 19:37 How the fuck did Eren get here all of a sudden? And why does he look like he belongs in a completely different anime lmao

Hope Eren says something smart in the next episode. Something that doesn’t amount to ”I want to kill everyone, Marleyans are bad, Eldians good, I will have my revenge.”
Mar 13, 2021 3:29 PM
Jan 2021
bipac said:
TrillaDSmith said:

I never said S3P2 OST was bad or current season OST was better. Both are equally good in their own ways. I said that people are shitting on the new OST's just because it doesn't match to something in their head canon. The OSTs used this season are damn good and the way they are implemented in the episodes to keep tension is great. I'm saying that the nuanced and subtle approach to the OSTs this season is very good with the tone of the story.
bro I’m not shitting on the OST at all it’s great what I’m saying is it could more present in certain scenes I think blaring the OST in the background sometimes works well but that differs on the scene and moment I understand what your saying the subtle tone is making more of an impact on the dialogue parts and building up tension but In a slower way if you get what I’m saying.but as a AOT fan that thinks this anime is the best of all time and that has rewatched it countless times I feel like the OST should be more present in certain scenes like the gabi one I’m not saying it was bad but it could be better that’s all I would never shit on this show I love it I’m the one defending it most of the time I’m not the enemy bruh I’m a fellow patriot lol
Mar 13, 2021 3:50 PM
Jul 2018
Leo said:
Things didn't go well for Gabi. Poor Falco, getting his head smashed like that.
Even though I'm reading the manga, Kaya's rage and her attempt to stab Gabi in the head was really shocking.

Great episode. Looking forward to things that will happen next episode.

I was impressed with how they handled the kaya scene as well, I knew it was going to happen but it was still so shocking when she ran in for the kill
Mar 13, 2021 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
I still dislike Gabi but I feel like she does have room to grow. At least now she knows that her actions have consequences. I do feel bad for Falco always saving Gabi and getting hurt for her. However this episode was still a 5/5 for me. :D
Mar 13, 2021 4:19 PM
Jan 2019
hiddenhokage said:
Rating: 5/5

• 0:38 So is this how he turns humans into Titans?
• 0:54 Oh, it is. Kind of.
• 4:47 Shouldn’t Niccolo (is that his name?) recognize Falco and Gabi?
• 6:33 Wait a minute, this is bad, isn’t it? If the military is here, they’re going to see Falco and Gabi and recognize them for sure.
• 8:48 Uh oh. Shit’s gonna go down when Niccolo finds out…
• 13:39 This is not at all what I was expecting Sasha’s dad to say. What a legend.
• 19:37 How the fuck did Eren get here all of a sudden? And why does he look like he belongs in a completely different anime lmao

Hope Eren says something smart in the next episode. Something that doesn’t amount to ”I want to kill everyone, Marleyans are bad, Eldians good, I will have my revenge.”

I really enjoyed reading your reviews. Nice binge !!
Hope you had fun.
Mar 13, 2021 6:26 PM
Mar 2021
Yeah this episode was good and also in this episode Levi Finally realise that his biggest mistake is to Save Eren again and again let his comrades die but all things he did is a joke now 😔
Mar 13, 2021 10:38 PM
May 2016
i personally dont like this entire plot, the drama just feel like too forced for my taste. well i will just see how it goes. kinda dissapointed to be honest, the attack on marley was 10/10 masterpiece but it just goes downhill after that.
Mar 14, 2021 5:23 AM

Dec 2010
Poor Falco and OG Scouts, we have barely anyone left to root for.
Mar 14, 2021 7:21 AM

Oct 2008
oh god! intense! i got no words
5/5.

i wonder what Gabi thinks right now, especially when 'He" is directly in front of him! BWAHAHAH!

Mar 14, 2021 7:27 AM

May 2015
Floch rapeface was 10/10.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 14, 2021 1:16 PM

Aug 2018
Throughout the season the plot continues to work in so many great ways and this episode showed just that, the continious character development of characters and all the hype moments keeps making me enjoy this as much as season 3 did.
Mar 14, 2021 8:09 PM

Oct 2019
Just like I thought it appears that Zeke has been playing a long con all that time (or since the Paradis brass objected to following his plan), via Yelena. The question is if that con is about saving the Eldians (as the "Jaegerists" think, most likely naively) or dooming them. I think -as a non-manga reader- it's about dooming them. The wine was a rather early hint, but I thought it might have been slow acting poison. I never expected that.

If Zeke's plan has been to doom the Eldians then Eren bought his lies hook, line and sinker, despite knowing full well via the memories of his father that Zeke betrayed their father and Zeke's mother. Never really expected much from Eren, particularly this moody, "I am fazed by nothing" Eren. As Frank Herbert once said "Heroes are a disaster, superheroes are an absolute disaster", and the same applies to every "charismatic leader".

I had not realized that fate(?) brought Gabi and Falco to the family of Sasha. I did not recall her last name, I just knew her as "Sasha" and "potato girl". The realization in this episode hit quite hard, it shocked me basically, so perhaps it was better this way. The scene with the "triangle" of Gabi, Nicolo and Sasha's family was high drama at its finest.
Well done MAPPA, though I would have hoped for a bit less "shading of faces with vertical lines", which I think you use way too much of. Too much of anything is bad! :)
Mar 15, 2021 1:10 AM
May 2020
wow Eren really looks like he wants to die. cant wait for the next episode
Mar 15, 2021 7:04 PM

Jul 2014
Honestly I have such a hard time keeping up with the plot on a week to week basis. I'll definitely need to do a binge rewatch once its done. Some people are really mad they didnt just kill off Gabi, and while I too hate her, I think a redemption arc for her would be pretty great if done well. She is inching closer to understanding that the people of Paradis aren't just evil monsters, and Mikasa's decision to just not allow violence was a nice touch.
I don't really get this whole signature thing, but I feel like I need something down here to participate in the trends.
Mar 16, 2021 9:55 AM
Oct 2020
This episode has to be my favorite so far in the season! The surprises and cliffhangers left really got me on the edge of my seat. I was so shocked and completely forgot that Gabi and Falco were actually staying with Sasha's family and when I made the connection at the end of the episode I basically screamed 😭. What annoys me is how much Falco puts his trust in Gabi and protects her no matter what... It should have been her that got smashed in the head with the wine bottle. Their family truly did not deserve this loss. I also love how Gabi was in complete shock when Eren appeared right next to her lmao. The next few episodes are going to be completely chaotic. ;)
Mar 17, 2021 9:49 AM

Dec 2016
This episode had wonderful character design

Best meme XD

I so wanted Mr. Braus to kill Gabi with that knife but what he said was justified.
Rickydory123Mar 17, 2021 12:00 PM
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

692 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:11 AM

» The one thing I dont understand now is, why WIT censored so much the violence?

MAQS - Dec 20, 2020

26 by SoughtLi »»
Apr 28, 7:26 PM

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.