Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Mar 5, 2021 4:12 PM
Aug 2016
So.. Good chapter... Stupid bitches finding faults while not trying to understand the point... What else is new in every chapter isayama released since post basement??
Mar 5, 2021 4:13 PM
Jan 2021
solele said:
deg said:

Mikasa was having a headache she is not schizophrenic but might be Eren inserted some false images or memories into her head

Wait I don't get is how Mikasa's blood and bruises all completely disappeared in that final panel, and Ymir with that voyeurism, smiling like a cuck, is it all a fake memory or something?
same like it seems very fan made, the ink and everything but at the same time it doesn’t
Mar 5, 2021 4:13 PM

Oct 2020
Eren doesn't wanna be stopped by his friends. He does want to destroy the world to ensure Paradis' freedom. Saying that, he still isn't a heartless monster these edgy 'fans' want him to be. He still deeply cares for Mikasa, Armin and the rest. If you didn't think so your delusion is beyond proportions. Eren is a broken person. There is NO Chad Eren.
Mar 5, 2021 4:14 PM
Jan 2021
I_Am_Freeballing said:
ArisXav said:
Isn’t Eren holding a baby saying “you are free” supposed to be the final page in the manga? I know some fans were lying?
We don't know who is on the final panel and it could still be Eren and Historia's baby.
this isn’t the final chapter final chapter is the next one
Mar 5, 2021 4:14 PM

Nov 2018
This chapter just pissed me off, I should have dropped this in 123 and kept it as my headcanon ending. I dislike Isayama so much. I have been reading it since 2009, all my money and time wasted.
Mar 5, 2021 4:15 PM

Oct 2020
r0ttend10R said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:
We don't know who is on the final panel and it could still be Eren and Historia's baby.
this isn’t the final chapter final chapter is the next one
Where did I say it was?
Mar 5, 2021 4:16 PM

Mar 2012
ArisXav said:
Isn’t Eren holding a baby saying “you are free” supposed to be the final page in the manga? I know some fans were lying?
A character holding a baby is confirmed to be the final panel. Google it, Isayama showed it in an interview. He didn't say it was Eren though, *BUT* the hair the dude has in the final panel completely matches eren's newly cut hair when Mikasa is kissing him, so i get the feeling he's not really dead lol
Mar 5, 2021 4:17 PM

Jul 2017
ArisXav said:

That's not confirmed. A lot of people think that the final panel shows Grisha and Eren because they look similar to this panel top left

Mar 5, 2021 4:18 PM

Jul 2010
Sourire said:
TheMangaManiac said:
I haven't had my expectations high and still was dissapointed. How is that even possible.
Thanks for ruining such a masterpiece, Isayama, couldn't think of more generic Shonen trash even if I tried to.
Did you try hard enough?

- Fairy Tail
- 7DS
- MHA
- Black Clover
- Bleach
The list goes on.

Avoid the extremes when you criticize someone/something and people will most likely take you have to say a bit more serious.

Only insecure people care about what others think of them. I can write whatever I want without thinking "oh no, what will some no-name from Internet say? What if he doesn't share my point of view? Oh my, maybe I should take a safe approach and praise the shit out of the story like everybody else does, I dont want to face any critique!".

I see absolutely no difference between AoT and Fairy Tail. It's the same trash. Maybe AoT a little bit more brutal, at least HERE characters are dying, but I wouldn't be surprised if through some magic mumbo-jumbo all characters will be revived in the next chapter just like in Naruto. Why not? At the end of the day, Levi survived being blown away at point blanc. But you and others can defend it aaaall day, I really don't care.
Mar 5, 2021 4:20 PM

Oct 2020
Why do you think Isayama showed the final panel in advance? It's to bamboozle these crying dumbasses and he succeeded.

Mar 2012
https://imgur.com/a/46gEMcE

Final panel hair comparison.

The baby also matches one shown. HMMMM
Sep 2016

LOL
please don't tell other people that they didn't understand anything of the story after this
Mar 5, 2021 4:22 PM

Oct 2020
SparkleDuck said:

Turns out Mikasa was getting headaches because she didn't like how Eren copied her early hairstyle so she gave him a haircut.

Sep 2017
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Eren doesn't wanna be stopped by his friends. He does want to destroy the world to ensure Paradis' freedom. Saying that, he still isn't a heartless monster these edgy 'fans' want him to be. He still deeply cares for Mikasa, Armin and the rest. If you didn't think so your delusion is beyond proportions. Eren is a broken person. There is NO Chad Eren,

It wasn't fans' delusion.
Eren was definitely portrayed as a determined Giga Chad.
Jacket Scene
The Abs
Beating Armin
"I just keep moving forward. Until my enemies are destroyed."
It was all there.

Nov 2016
So was that the reason for Eren crying in chapter 1?

Was nice to see that the baby survived and as a realist I gotta say that I was pretty happy with the chapter. It was sad, but in a good way.

And to all yeagerists who are hating the manga now or are saying everything is ruined. You're not better than hardcore shipper.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 2013
ArisXav said:
This chapter just pissed me off, I should have dropped this in 123 and kept it as my headcanon ending. I dislike Isayama so much. I have been reading it since 2009, all my money and time wasted.
Damn you hate to see it.

Mar 5, 2021 4:23 PM
Mar 2021
my dissapoinment is immeasurable and my day is ruined wow this was just 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️, well there goes my hope i doubt isayama can fix this in 1 chapter.
Mar 5, 2021 4:24 PM
Dec 2019
I_Am_Freeballing said:
arthur_morgan2 said:

enlighten me how is this chapter supports anr when there is one chapter left.
Everything that happened in this chapter literally goes in hand with AnR ending. Why are people not seeing this? One chapter being left makes it even more possible. Also, I'm not saying AnR is actually going to happen, just that this chapter supports it more than people actually realize. People are blinded by the last panel and are taking it at face value without thinking what Mikasa's hallucinations and her kiss mean.

Danae said:

do you mean this chapter supports these theories? While I see this paving the way for AnR, I'm curious about your opinion
Yes, I think this chapter supports the AnR ending. Whether it happens is another thing.

Danae said:

Mikasa dies, everyone else is almost dead too so it's not far fetched if Eren transfers his consciousness to his body or he has Ymir's support like Zeke did
Exactly, this is not it for Eren, Mikasa dies next chapter, people who got turned into titans are not reverting back. All this can still easily happen. Not saying it will, just a possibility.

But Mikasa kissed Eren (wow, so out of character) and people are losing their shit. Mikasa kissing Eren isn't a romantic conclusion to their relationship, but rather represents Mikasa finally letting go. Just a page earlier we see her resolve to actually put an end to this. For some reason people need things spelled out for them.

Likely both, in my opinion is her trying to rework what happened in ch 123 as a closure to her own feelings, and her not being able to let go her attachment to him while also protecting the rest of people she cares. In summary a closure to her love, and a mid ground between letting him go and protecting the alliance hence why she put the scarf.
Mar 5, 2021 4:24 PM

Oct 2020
thekillfra said:

LOL
please don't tell other people that they didn't understand anything of the story after this
I didn't understand what you're saying so please elaborate.

MadManMad said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Eren doesn't wanna be stopped by his friends. He does want to destroy the world to ensure Paradis' freedom. Saying that, he still isn't a heartless monster these edgy 'fans' want him to be. He still deeply cares for Mikasa, Armin and the rest. If you didn't think so your delusion is beyond proportions. Eren is a broken person. There is NO Chad Eren,

Jacket Scene
The Abs
Beating Armin
It was all there.
Fake news. That's cringe.

FMmatron said:
So was that the reason for Eren crying in chapter 1?

Was nice to see that the baby survived and as a realist I gotta say that I was pretty happy with the chapter. It was sad, but in a good way.

And to all yeagerists who are hating the manga now or are saying everything is ruined. You're not better than hardcore shipper.
Say it louder.
Mar 5, 2021 4:25 PM

Jun 2017
lol what a shitshow this turned into, even in that alt universe or whatever where Eren and Mikasa ran away, the island was just nuked in the end by Marely anyway
Mar 5, 2021 4:26 PM

Apr 2013
SparkleDuck said:

Confirmed last panel is Grisha and Eren in an alternate universe and it ends with baby Eren opening his eyes.
Mar 5, 2021 4:27 PM

Nov 2018
what's with Armin and shaking some Muller guy's hand?
Mar 5, 2021 4:28 PM
Mar 2021
those who overhype this series to the death and comparing it to the likes of HxH,LOTGH and Eva can now remain silent till the ends of the earth.
Mar 5, 2021 4:30 PM

Sep 2017
I_Am_Freeballing said:
thekillfra said:

LOL

MadManMad said:

Jacket Scene
The Abs
Beating Armin
It was all there.

Yes, yes, right, look at this broken and depressed man, how sad
Mar 5, 2021 4:31 PM

Mar 2016
This was the epitome of all things that many of us wanted yet all things that many of us fears to see happening...

In this one chapter alone, true devastation has befallen the people who had run on top of the hill-fort, all of them, save for the titan shifters and the Ackermans have been turned into pure titans. Gabi, Annie's father, even Jean and Connie, the two brothers in arms who have lasted all terrors and wars, everyone.

In the end, the titan shifters are left to fight a final desperate battle as they cry to endure the pain of their heart and their physical titan bodies that their very own family is gnawing on to stop them from holding the 'source of all lives' and Eren from meeting up once more.

Though at long last, Mikasa became the very thing that Ere strived to become, something Eren truly loves since his days of innocence until now...
Mikasa is free
Now that she accepted her goal to kill Eren, she's free from her Ackerman blood and with one last lunge managed to reach for Eren's head and killed him.

Of course, we got ourselves some romantic 'what if' scenario. SO this is what happens if Eren and Mikasa ran from the war. Sure enough, the world revolves around them, the war is bound to happen no matter what but at the very least only Paradis will get utterly dominated since Eren is not there to let the Rumbling begin. His last 4 years, spent alone with Mikasa. Such tragic relationships, no matter the timeline, as long as Eren desires freedom, and ended up with the founder's titan. He's destined to die a young death.

And that's exactly the case... Eren supposedly died after getting decapitated by Mikasa, only to be kissed on the lips before his life fades away completely... Ymir watching in the back as she smiled. Ah yes... Gotta hit it before the body gets too cold, Ackerman style. All jokes aside, it's a tragic romantic story, which may or may not satisfies the Eren x Mikasa fans. Am I satisfied, yes, are you?
Mar 5, 2021 4:32 PM

Oct 2020
Did anyone think about why Eren from Mikasa's AU was starting to get titan marks?

It's to show her finally letting go of her ideal world slowly fading into reality and both of them merging. Her kissing him in the real world isn't something she is aware of. She thinks she is doing it as a goodbye in her own AU. It's not like she said: ''Oh, lemme kiss this decapitated head, it's gonna be cute.''
Mar 5, 2021 4:32 PM
Jul 2019
nicolesherlyn_66 said:
those who overhype this series to the death and comparing it to the likes of HxH,LOTGH and Eva can now remain silent till the ends of the earth.

Account dedicated to shit on aot... Ok pal whatever you say ig
Mar 5, 2021 4:33 PM
Jan 2021
nicolesherlyn_66 said:

But AOT IS BETTER THEN ALL OF THEM xD

Tell me why it is not? Regardless of the ending, your mind was set into salt mode! Fact is AOT is better then 99% of the manga, sorry facts!
Mar 5, 2021 4:34 PM

Aug 2019
nicolesherlyn_66 said:

dude you made your account to repeat the same bullshit over and over, no one is paying you attention, you're just wasting your time.
Mar 5, 2021 4:34 PM

Jan 2020
Well, I've just read this chapter and all I can say, it was sick as hell... Let's see whether the official translation makes things clearer. For now, I don't see how it's going to end.
I'm quite surprised Levi is still alive.
Mar 5, 2021 4:35 PM

Oct 2020
nicolesherlyn_66 said:
Haven't seen LOTGH but this chapter hasn't made me think HxH or Eva are better so I won't remain silent.

MadManMad said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Please stop. You are only proving yourself wrong.

Mar 5, 2021 4:36 PM
May 2020
People actually think Eren finally accomplished his goal of kissing Mikasa. Are you guys mentally ill?
Mar 5, 2021 4:36 PM

Sep 2017
I_Am_Freeballing said:
nicolesherlyn_66 said:
Haven't seen LOTGH but this chapter hasn't made me think HxH or Eva are better so I won't remain silent.

MadManMad said:

I just keep moving forward.
Mar 5, 2021 4:37 PM

Nov 2018
armchair3 said:
People actually think Eren finally accomplished his goal of kissing Mikasa. Are you guys mentally ill?

Some of them think Eren is incel anyway entire chapter is Mikasa hung up on Eren. Is she's going to suicide??
Mar 5, 2021 4:38 PM

Oct 2020
My prediction: Mikasa dies next chapter.
Mar 5, 2021 4:39 PM

Sep 2020
hmm really disappointed with the current direction... cant imagine what 139 would look like

[Violet X Amy]

[VioletteloiV X squished_lemon]

Mar 5, 2021 4:40 PM

Oct 2020
MadManMad said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Doesn't make you a chad tho. Only cringe.
Mar 5, 2021 4:40 PM
Mar 2021
imbAF said:
nicolesherlyn_66 said:

But AOT IS BETTER THEN ALL OF THEM xD

Tell me why it is not? Regardless of the ending, your mind was set into salt mode! Fact is AOT is better then 99% of the manga, sorry facts!
facts?lmao you sound like a damn child i literally cannot stand on you fanboys you get butthurt when someone shits on your favorite series. this fandom has reach a new low wow
Mar 5, 2021 4:41 PM

Nov 2016
Chad Eren was just fanservice all along, wake up

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 5, 2021 4:42 PM

Oct 2020
armchair3 said:
Eren ObViOuSlY wanted Mikasa to kiss him the whole time. Eren character RuInEd!!1!
Mar 5, 2021 4:44 PM

Jun 2020
MadManMad said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Yes because being muscular and good-looking = totally perfect person with no problems. Mm hmm. 100% clinically psychologically scientifically proven.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Mar 5, 2021 4:45 PM

Jun 2020
Saber_Evergarden said:
hmm really disappointed with the current direction... cant imagine what 139 would look like
That's a shame. 5/5 for me
Mar 5, 2021 4:46 PM

Jun 2020
FMmatron said:
Chad Eren was just fanservice all along, wake up
Louder for the people in the back?
Mar 5, 2021 4:46 PM

Sep 2017
Fuck it, I'm going to cope ONE LAST TIME.
MAXIMUM INLET PRESSURE!!!!.
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ACCORDING TO EREN'S PLAN SO FAR.
THE NEXT CHAPTER, ALL THE CHESS PIECES WILL BE WHERE EREN WANTS THEM TO BE.
TRUST THE PLAN.

Mar 5, 2021 4:47 PM

Sep 2017
I_Am_Freeballing said:
MadManMad said:

Doesn't make you a chad tho. Only cringe.

I have the FREEDOM to be whatever I want.
Mar 5, 2021 4:50 PM

Jan 2015
This was phenomenal.

Erens not dead yet for sure...

I hope the titans don’t turn back to humans even though that’s obviously going to happen at this point...
Mar 5, 2021 4:52 PM

Oct 2020
Incels were too busy jerking off to 130/131 to Chadness of our Lord and Savior Ellen Yeager that they misinterpreted these chapters and didn't understand the point of them is to show Eren as a fucked up, hypocritical, selfish, weak person, one shaken in his beliefs.

But surely Eren is a Chad because he has abs, and also stomps on people. Ok.
Nov 2020
as usual reading comments on this forum can give me a brain disease make me wonder just how many brain cells some toxic users have when reading this chapter

it's all mikasa delusional imagination?? kindly explain to me how ch 1 kid eren saw that memory too of mikasa saying goodbye to him in this ch138, the clothes are exactly the same, it's obviously alternate reality not some mind bulshit mikasa make in her head

Also eren is so broken at the time when he first visit marley, the ramzi kid literally breaks him when he knew he gonna trampled them to death in future , he struggled so much that he wanted to use mikasa's reply to him as a way to run away from all these crazy shits he gonna do, so if mikasa really confessed her love at that point, there is a big possibility they both will flee together and leave everything behind

you said eren is chad and he wont do things like running away and shit, just read the uprising arc again the boy had mental breakdown before and he wanna give up on evrything, he's not always the edgy guy as you all thought, the man is so broken from all these things he wanna use mikasa feeling as an excuse

but then he saw the future visions of his choice
- run away : he can live his remaining years but paradis will get destroyed all his friends will get killed in the end
- fight on : he will dirty his own hands, killing everyone outside the island and will have to face his friends as enemy in the end, which is no doubt a route of pushing himself into the hell as quoted frm what he said in ch97

'but there are many unexplained things about eren's motive doing the rumbling, it looks like it's pointless at this point blah blah blah....ymir smile doesn't make sense blah blah ....'
calm the fuck down this is mikasa'a chapter for godsake cant you all be patient and wait till 139 to see eren POV before you judge everything goddamnit!!!

and for those braindeads calling mikasa necrophilia, are you guys illiterate or what ???
quote from wikipedia: 'Necrophilia is a pathological fascination with dead bodies, which often takes the form of a desire to engage with them in sexual activities, such as intercourse.'

she said herself she cant let go of eren, she decided to be the one to execute the person she cared the most and you guys call her nercophilia, mental, crazy, creepy??? what fucking went wrong in the mind of you people???

aside eren, she's the character that suffered the most at least in this chapter for having to kill eren and while her comrades fighting to death out there you ask her to kiss the man first and say farewell words to the man then only she cut his head off??? she need to severe the titan control first to save dying people out there and i doubt Eren is even dead yet, the look he gave to mikasa before she cut him off is probably the most gentle look i have seen throughout the entire AOT series as if he accept what is coming to him

of course i understand the scene at the final panel can be disturbing to some people but tell me what's not disturbing in AOT lmao this is always isayama's style, and you people who straight up use derogative term like necrophilia to describe the resolve of the character are far more disgusting and disturbing lollll either you don't read the chapter properly or you just some trolling mfs

Dec 2014
there is a chance, whatever happened at the end of the chapter is a hallucination of Mikasa.
Mar 5, 2021 4:56 PM

Oct 2020
Mikasa should have dildoed herself with Eren's spine nub. The kiss wasn't disturbing enough for me. Chapter 1/10.
Pages (23) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » did u guys hate the ending? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 1, 2023

61 by deg »»
May 13, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Feb 6, 2016

123 by CutieAnshin »»
May 12, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1870 by KatoWorks »»
May 10, 10:38 AM

» Should the new "volume 35" art book with an extra chapter about Levi's backstory be considered part of this series or should it get its own entry on here?

ryan77999 - May 1

9 by ryan77999 »»
May 7, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.