Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 24, 2021 8:50 PM

Mar 2012
KANLen09 said:
THE REVENGE REVOLT HAS BEGUN, and Keyaru spares no one, even smearing through repeated threats. He's literally Hokuto no Ken's Kenshiro or Berserk's Guts, only fueled by revenge.

we have Freya instead spreading (mis)information through a hologram, and the convincing obsession is just as enticing. But to teach people the way of revenge and vengefulness, that is quite the "teaching" moral of Keyaru.

Off to another town, finding the Demon Lord, and facing Norn once again (if she shows up)...not without some "I can't believe it's H" times of sex.
The road to Branica...will be an interesting one.

@Syureria always wait for the juicy uncensored version as always.
isn't the entire point of Guts' character arc is him learning that revenge isn't always necessary and that there's more to life? Probably not the best comparison since he actually changes
Feb 24, 2021 8:59 PM

Jul 2017
This episode didn't disappoint. Even with some attachment left, Keyaru really didn't give a fuck. No one was ready lol.

Feb 24, 2021 9:33 PM
Feb 2021
@Attackonfiller Yup, I guess he only cared about Anna there
Feb 24, 2021 9:33 PM

Apr 2020
dark-chaos said:
Superismaeel said:
There was no reason for them to have sex at the end, they just had to do it because “every episode must have a sex scene” For some reason (the anime could’ve gone on without any sex scenes)
And this episode is a blood fest I’ll say, it’s just an excuse to make the anime “more serious with gore” but in reality it’s just a anime that have a bad story and very obsessed with the sex/rape scenes.

do people need a reason to have sex anyway? but if you mean the sex didn't add anything to the story that's right because sex exists as fans service in this series nothing else, anyway I don't remember anime or movie give a reason for sex

Simple answer: yes in my opinion,
Also idk why you brought up the fan service, I don’t really care if people enjoy this anime, I’m just expressing my opinion. If you like Redo of Healer that is fine, you do you man. If the fan enjoy it because of the sex scene that is completely fine with me too, everyone should have their opinion. Just for me I need like a actual story
(basically watching the anime for the plot) and Redo of Healer for me, have unnecessary sex scenes, including in this episode too.
(If you’re questioning why I’m still watching it, I’m a completionist. I watch good/bad anime and give my opinion about it.)

But hey, if you love this anime that’s fine with me,
You do you.

Just for me, I’m not really enjoying it.
Nina supporter for life💕
Feb 24, 2021 9:46 PM
Feb 2021
@SparkleDuck 99% of revenge-seeking protagonists end up backing out of their revenge or feeling bad about it. That’s what makes this story feel fresh imo.
Feb 24, 2021 10:34 PM

Jul 2016
The sex scene at the very end felt like such an excuse to keep the audience interested. Just in case the mindless violence at the Coliseum wasn't enough.

You know, after finding out that adaptations such as this one could exist, I now feel kinda bad for the amount of shit I threw at Shield Hero when I was watching it.

Nyarly-kun said:
Also, am i the only one who likes the Opening/Ending songs? The ending, in particular, is pretty neat and relaxing

You know? I actually agree on the ED part. The song is indeed pretty nice, all things considered.
Feb 24, 2021 10:43 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Oh wow this episode was so much fun, and I like the decision that Keyaru chose to just massacre the knights, threatened them and made use of that packed colosseum to stir the heart of the kingdom's people, knowing that saving every single villager was impossible in that situation.

Blood for blood :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 24, 2021 11:09 PM
Nov 2017
Is this the first episode (besides episode 1) that didn’t show Keyaru’s ass?
Feb 24, 2021 11:13 PM

Sep 2019
Norn’s cute, I like her sadistic personality.
Feb 24, 2021 11:17 PM

Feb 2015
SouthRzVa said:

Nyarly-kun said:
Also, am i the only one who likes the Opening/Ending songs? The ending, in particular, is pretty neat and relaxing

You know? I actually agree on the ED part. The song is indeed pretty nice, all things considered.

Yeah, the ED is actually a total bop.
It's the only good thing this anime has to offer tho :D

I really hope Norn won't join the harem... isn't she literally a child?
Not that I'd be suprised if this edge fest went there.
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Feb 24, 2021 11:38 PM
Feb 2021
@StormxNightmare MC is also a child. He’s only 1 year older than Norn in the manga.
Of course, the anime never mentions their ages, so it’s possible that the characters were aged up in the adaptation.
choochootrain1Feb 25, 2021 12:01 AM
Feb 24, 2021 11:44 PM

Feb 2015
@choochootrain1 oof, and I thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous.
But now it kinda makes sense that this is so reminicent of an edgy revenge fanfiction some teen would write... he literally is an edgy teenager himself.

Feb 24, 2021 11:45 PM

Jul 2016
StormxNightmare said:
SouthRzVa said:

Yeah, the ED is actually a total bop.
It's the only good thing this anime has to offer tho :D

I really hope Norn won't join the harem... isn't she literally a child?
Not that I'd be suprised if this edge fest went there.

Since we are trying to find good aspects for this show, I also gotta say I actually like the character design for the female Demon Lord. Though I might be biased since mysterious black-haired ladies are usually my weakness.

And as for Norn, I don't know about the harem part but it's almost a given that she will be sexually assaulted like her sister at some point.
Feb 24, 2021 11:47 PM
Feb 2021
@StormxNightmare Why do you think Bullet talked about not wanting him to age? Or how everyone else looked taller than him in the first episode?
Feb 24, 2021 11:49 PM

Feb 2015
choochootrain1 said:
@StormxNightmare Why do you think Bullet talked about not wanting him to age? Or how everyone else looked taller than him in the first episode?

Yeah, you're right, it was pretty obvious, huh.
Guess I was in denial (or hoped he was just short and I dunno... 20-21? Bullet seemed to be middle aged, so that creepy comment would've been fitting anyway) ^^'

SouthRzVa said:

Since we are trying to find good aspects for this show, I also gotta say I actually like the character design for the female Demon Lord. Though I might be biased since mysterious black-haired ladies are usually my weakness.

And as for Norn, I don't know about the harem part but it's almost a given that she will be sexually assaulted like her sister at some point.

I actually like some of the character designs as well :)
And yeah, guess Norn won't escape that fate - really not looking forward to that :/

Feb 24, 2021 11:51 PM
Feb 2021
@StormxNightmare Him and Norn do look older in the anime, so it is possible that they decided to increase their ages though.
Dany from Game of Thrones was originally only 13 when she got raped by Khal Drogo in the book, but her character got aged up for the tv show. So you never know.
Feb 25, 2021 12:18 AM

Apr 2019
I'm wanna know more about Norn. She's an interesting character.
Feb 25, 2021 12:36 AM
Feb 2021
@Angelerator I lke Norn too, you’ll probably get to see more of her for the rest of the season
Feb 25, 2021 12:44 AM

Jan 2011
Dawn-prime said:
dark-chaos said:

idk what you talking about, if you don't think it's good this your problem, you shouldn't apply this to everyone watching people have different taste

also, no one prevents you from watching the uncensored version

Didn't say everone, said most people good anime or not that's definitely a fact.

The uncensored version is just hentai to wank to so it only have one purpose for re-watching.

Taste is to strong for this, its just a edgy harem anime with a hentai plot.

Look im only here for the train wreck, nothing more then that.

nah not a fact, it's an opinion
fact required evidence and you don't have anything
also, I still idk what you talking about, because you quote my comment asking about why should there be a reason for show sex, and I didn't say anything about the story good or bad
Feb 25, 2021 12:54 AM

Jan 2011
Superismaeel said:
dark-chaos said:

do people need a reason to have sex anyway? but if you mean the sex didn't add anything to the story that's right because sex exists as fans service in this series nothing else, anyway I don't remember anime or movie give a reason for sex

Also idk why you brought up the fan service, I don’t really care if people enjoy this anime, I’m just expressing my opinion. If you like Redo of Healer that is fine, you do you man. If the fan enjoy it because of the sex scene that is completely fine with me too, everyone should have their opinion. Just for me I need like a actual story
(basically watching the anime for the plot) and Redo of Healer for me, have unnecessary sex scenes, including in this episode too.
(If you’re questioning why I’m still watching it, I’m a completionist. I watch good/bad anime and give my opinion about it.)

You do you.

you said the sex was without reason, I just wonder is there even a reason to show sex in anime rather than fan service

I didn't talk about if it's good to show it or bad, it depends on people taste anyway

Feb 25, 2021 12:58 AM

Sep 2016
Who thought it would be a good idea to use a choir patch for Flare's singing? That was cheap af.
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

Feb 25, 2021 1:19 AM

Sep 2008
Hatsuyuki said:
Pontus said:
Now this was a good episode, this is much more like it. Hardly no sex at all and so the story could actually move along at a much better pace.

Just one question: what story ?

You cant see what you don't want to see.
Feb 25, 2021 2:58 AM

Apr 2020
dark-chaos said:
Superismaeel said:

You do you.

you said the sex was without reason, I just wonder is there even a reason to show sex in anime rather than fan service

I didn't talk about if it's good to show it or bad, it depends on people taste anyway

I’m not saying people should follow my opinion
I’m just, saying my opinion
Nina supporter for life💕
Feb 25, 2021 3:03 AM

Jul 2015
Mommy, can we get a Lelouch?
No, we have Lelouch at home.
Lelouch at home:

Feb 25, 2021 3:31 AM

May 2018
ngl blood soaked Keyaru looks hot as well
Feb 25, 2021 3:33 AM
Oct 2018
They arrested of the Villiger Try To save a own people
But. They Try a Kill the Villiger to Restpect is No Body Know.
But The Villiger are Save and the next Location Be a.

You Know That Right.Seen the Next Episode Next Week

HEAL!

Feb 25, 2021 3:34 AM
Feb 2021
You can watch uncensored in gogoanime and kickassanime. I personally find it more enjoyable than censored version.
Feb 25, 2021 4:08 AM

Jun 2016
MyOtakuList12 said:
You can watch uncensored in gogoanime and kickassanime. I personally find it more enjoyable than censored version.

yeah i think censored version is more enjoyable to watch than uncensored version
reason is too gross while mating scene haha
Feb 25, 2021 4:14 AM
Feb 2021
Es una serie con un contenido inusual y eso es lo que me agrada.
Feb 25, 2021 4:28 AM

Jan 2011
Superismaeel said:
dark-chaos said:

yah and I am just saying my opinion on your opinion nothing else
Feb 25, 2021 4:40 AM

Apr 2020
dark-chaos said:
Superismaeel said:

yah and I am just saying my opinion on your opinion nothing else

Cool, I didn’t need to know that. But thanks (no hate)
Nina supporter for life💕
Feb 25, 2021 4:46 AM
Dec 2019
they got what they deserved. I'm getting some second hand fulfillment.
Feb 25, 2021 5:06 AM
Jan 2021
Keyaru criticizing Flare for being callous after he walked into a battle with the mindset of 'kill everyone' regardless of whether the people he wanted to rescue were alive or dead is hilarious. Although I can't actually tell if the show wants you to think Keyaru is a hypocrite.

What happened to Flare's 'it's terrible what the Kingdom does to the demi-human villages'. Original Flare would never have thought that. Now she doesn't care who dies, so long as Keyaru is happy. I get that she's got Keyaru messing with her memories but she previously did display a surprising (to Keyaru) compassion for others. So which is it? Is she a horrible person regardless of being brainwashed or not? Her characterization is so fickle.

choochootrain1 said:
@SparkleDuck 99% of revenge-seeking protagonists end up backing out of their revenge or feeling bad about it. That’s what makes this story feel fresh imo.

There's a reason for the saying 'if you set out on revenge, first dig two graves'.
Feb 25, 2021 6:06 AM
Nov 2017
@JoeSte91 I really didn’t see it as him “criticizing” Flare, but more that he is relieved that she is the same person because now he feels more justified in continuing to use her. As for the demihumans thing, the way I interpreted it from the novel is that she has a very righteous view of herself. Similar to Keyaru, she likes to paint herself as a great hero who does everything for a greater cause, but is still mostly motivated by selfish reasons.
The anime seemed to tone down some of her worse attributes early on, so I can see why it’s confusing.
Feb 25, 2021 6:44 AM

Aug 2013
yoooo why the fuck the uncensored version have no sex lmao
Feb 25, 2021 6:48 AM
Feb 2021
Khalifla said:
Did you watch the entire episode? It’s the last scene.
Feb 25, 2021 6:50 AM

Aug 2013
choochootrain1 said:
Khalifla said:
Did you watch the entire episode? It’s the last scene.
yeaa i'm at that scene now hahahaha, it feels odd that the first 20 min were clean
Feb 25, 2021 7:20 AM

Dec 2018
Keyaru in the blood bathed, look so good.
All episode doing sex so far, wonder if one or two episode without sex...
Kureha did sex with Keyaru only once but those two still jealous at her? xD

Feb 25, 2021 7:32 AM

Apr 2020
Because of the last episode, now I know what Norn got up from in the OP. Are those new scenes added to the OP too?

Nice acting Freya, I mean you reacting as yourself but, heck!
Goldman is still here. Is that little guy being set up as a final villain XD
Can't wait to see him in Season 10. lol

Ah, the bratty Norn again. I don't like her at all, but as a character, she has been set up pretty well.
Keyaru taking Ws every night like this, damn bro.
--AbiSa--
Feb 25, 2021 7:33 AM

Apr 2020
I like how he turned the situation completely against the kingdom to fuel a revolution. Can someone explain to me how his healing magic works? I'm wondering how he's able to do all these things with healing magic (killing people, showing Kureha things he's seen, changing appearance, etc).
Feb 25, 2021 7:34 AM

Apr 2020
choochootrain1 said:
@Attackonfiller Yup, I guess he only cared about Anna there
Well, she was the one person who took care of him a lot, before his life was fucked up.
--AbiSa--
Feb 25, 2021 7:37 AM

Apr 2020
RiceKnight59 said:
I like how he turned the situation completely against the kingdom to fuel a revolution. Can someone explain to me how his healing magic works? I'm wondering how he's able to do all these things with healing magic (killing people, showing Kureha things he's seen, changing appearance, etc).

What I understand is that he can mess with Biology. When fighting the soldiers, he must have decomposed their cells or something. When Krylet's arm, he must have made the cells reproduce very fast and make an arm, this anime does not really focus on its magic or power systems too much, so that is the self-theory I have created.
--AbiSa--
Feb 25, 2021 7:52 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So they skipped the part where Keyaru altered the barrier in the coliseum, but that part wasn't really important. TNK went the extra mile with the blood as Keyaru destroyed those soldiers. He managed to save some of the villagers, but in the manga none of them survived. With only five episodes left I'm wondering how this anime is going to end because there is quite a bit of content to cover.

That sex scene at the end wasn't in the manga, but it was so hot.
Feb 25, 2021 7:52 AM
Feb 2021
@Nikmomo93 I think they have a contract to put a sex scene in each episode.
Feb 25, 2021 7:54 AM
Apr 2019
If only the rest of episode was just as normal as this, then many people wouldn't complain. Still watching this for fun though
Feb 25, 2021 7:54 AM
Feb 2021
RiceKnight59 said:
Can someone explain to me how his healing magic works?
I saw a reddit comment that explained it pretty well:

[Because you're using your English understanding of the English word "heal". The Japanese words for it are 「回復」or Kaifuku in Romaji and 「治す」or Naosu in Romaji. Kaifuku means recovery, restoration, return, etc. It can be used to describe the economy recovering or order being restored so it's not a 1:1 translation with the word "heal". Similarly, while Naosu means to heal, to correct, to fix or to cure, it also means to do something over again, to put things back to its place, to replace, to convert or to transform something.

As for copying skill, he doesn't actually copy "skills" like say a Fireball or some random skill you see from other shows or games, the word he uses is 「技術」or Gijutsu as in technique. So what he was saying here was that he was imitating their techniques as in how they move, how they fight, etc. It's related to his healing magic because when he heals someone, he literally experiences the same things that that person experienced. which is a side effect of his ability basically.

This is the reason why turning back time is described as being achieved with healing magic in the show. The word used is 「やり直し」or yarinaosu, to do something over again. Technically, you can return or restore something's state of being back into non-existence, this is why it can be used as "instant death magic".]
Feb 25, 2021 9:45 AM
Jan 2021
ultimateweeb173 said:
@JoeSte91 I really didn’t see it as him “criticizing” Flare, but more that he is relieved that she is the same person because now he feels more justified in continuing to use her. As for the demihumans thing, the way I interpreted it from the novel is that she has a very righteous view of herself. Similar to Keyaru, she likes to paint herself as a great hero who does everything for a greater cause, but is still mostly motivated by selfish reasons.
The anime seemed to tone down some of her worse attributes early on, so I can see why it’s confusing.

Yeah a number of people have said the LNs are better written. And while it does make me curious to read the LN's, people shouldn't have to read the LN to fill in the blanks for the anime.

So based on what the anime shows and tells us, the characterization is still filmsy. Keyaru himself ponders about Flare's goodness because of how considerate she seems to be of the enslaved demi-human villagers. I agree, her turn around to 'let everyone die, just love me Keyaru' is just a quick way of justifying his continued revenge against her, but it's shoddy writing to introduce the suggestion that she changed, only to immediately discard it because he wants to have sex with her and not feel bad about it.

The reason I described it as a criticism is because it's clearly a flaw which makes him feel better about his continued actions, when in actuality there's no difference in saying 'I'd kill for Keyaru' and 'I'll kill anyone who gets in the way of my revenge'. Both positions are fanatical but Keyaru only comments on Flare's position and ignores his own.

choochootrain1 said:
RiceKnight59 said:
Can someone explain to me how his healing magic works?

[Because you're using your English understanding of the English word "heal". The Japanese words for it are 「回復」or Kaifuku in Romaji and 「治す」or Naosu in Romaji. Kaifuku means recovery, restoration, return, etc. It can be used to describe the economy recovering or order being restored so it's not a 1:1 translation with the word "heal". Similarly, while Naosu means to heal, to correct, to fix or to cure, it also means to do something over again, to put things back to its place, to replace, to convert or to transform something.

As for copying skill, he doesn't actually copy "skills" like say a Fireball or some random skill you see from other shows or games, the word he uses is 「技術」or Gijutsu as in technique. So what he was saying here was that he was imitating their techniques as in how they move, how they fight, etc. It's related to his healing magic because when he heals someone, he literally experiences the same things that that person experienced. which is a side effect of his ability basically.

This is the reason why turning back time is described as being achieved with healing magic in the show. The word used is 「やり直し」or yarinaosu, to do something over again. Technically, you can return or restore something's state of being back into non-existence, this is why it can be used as "instant death magic".]

That's a fancy way of saying 'it does whatever we want it to do'. Mostly because the meaning is contextual, so just because the words have multiple definitions doesn't mean you can use it to mean many different things all at once.

For an English example, 'run' has 52 different meanings, but it would be incorrect to suggest you run a track in the same way you run a business.
Feb 25, 2021 10:23 AM

Jan 2020
JoeSte91 said:
ultimateweeb173 said:

Yeah a number of people have said the LNs are better written. And while it does make me curious to read the LN's, people shouldn't have to read the LN to fill in the blanks for the anime.

So based on what the anime shows and tells us, the characterization is still filmsy. Keyaru himself ponders about Flare's goodness because of how considerate she seems to be of the enslaved demi-human villagers. I agree, her turn around to 'let everyone die, just love me Keyaru' is just a quick way of justifying his continued revenge against her, but it's shoddy writing to introduce the suggestion that she changed, only to immediately discard it because he wants to have sex with her and not feel bad about it.

The reason I described it as a criticism is because it's clearly a flaw which makes him feel better about his continued actions, when in actuality there's no difference in saying 'I'd kill for Keyaru' and 'I'll kill anyone who gets in the way of my revenge'. Both positions are fanatical but Keyaru only comments on Flare's position and ignores his own.

choochootrain1 said:

That's a fancy way of saying 'it does whatever we want it to do'. Mostly because the meaning is contextual, so just because the words have multiple definitions doesn't mean you can use it to mean many different things all at once.

For an English example, 'run' has 52 different meanings, but it would be incorrect to suggest you run a track in the same way you run a business.
I fail to see how the person speaking with you used the word with multiple meanings at the same time.
Feb 25, 2021 10:29 AM

May 2016
Episode 7 and I yet have to find out why this "anime" is not classified as hentai other than by censorship. How is it possible that this trash is being aired in public on live japanese tv? I can't believe it...
Feb 25, 2021 10:29 AM
Feb 2021
JoeSte91 said:

Let me make things simple enough to understand: he can reshape or manipulate anything he wants about a person. That’s not a matter of “using multiple different definitions”, it’s just a matter of the Japanese word being different.
Think of him as the “recovery/restoration” hero and it’ll make a lot more sense.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 20, 2021

725 by Specter_12 »»
May 5, 12:04 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

253 by NaughtySempai »»
May 4, 1:45 AM

» why people prefer manga over Light/Web novel as a source ?

NaughtySempai - May 3

4 by NaughtySempai »»
May 3, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 13, 2021

338 by jaekyungssgf »»
May 3, 4:35 PM

» Why this anime is not showing in MAL app?

faisalhayat12 - Jan 25

4 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 4, 3:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.