Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Jul 9, 2022 2:43 PM

Jul 2017
all i wanna say is that i hate Gabi so much i hope dies and gets humiliated everyday
Jul 16, 2022 12:24 PM

May 2009
God, Gabi is such a d"""k. I know she wont but can she just die already.

.[We Are The Ocean]. - "Nothing Good Has Happened Yet"
Jul 16, 2022 12:25 PM

May 2009
pickyotaku said:
all i wanna say is that i hate Gabi so much i hope dies and gets humiliated everyday
I know right, imagine a Gabi IRL >_<

.[We Are The Ocean]. - "Nothing Good Has Happened Yet"
Sep 9, 2022 7:45 PM

Oct 2017
I hope Gabi will change her mind or just die.
Sep 20, 2022 11:44 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Blouse huh.. Wasn't that Sasha's last name...
It's pretty amazing how the girl managed to change minds slowly. I was wondering why this was so different from the past season, if the author got depression after finally writing about the secrets of the basement. But I think I'm starting to get it, it's like the author turned on the news and then decided a thing or two to say about it.
Jan 6, 2023 6:02 PM

Jun 2012
Alright, I'm barely 3 min into this episode but I have to say something. Gabi is so damn annoying. She constantly gets rewarded for making dumbass impulsive decisions that should never work in this show but do for the sake of the plot. Never used ODM gear, happens to get all the way up to the airship with Falco hanging off of her like a ragdoll, bumps into the ship on ascent and makes noise that alerts Sasha and Jean (or was it Connie? I forget). They happen to think it's fine to not check the door 5ft away from them even though that fat guy never came back for the last 10 minutes, just hanging around outside I guess. So she's rewarded by killing Sasha. Then they decided to keep them hostage despite neither of them having any leverage whatsoever apart from just being kids and them not wanting to kill the kids. Fair enough, so they jail them. Guard to the cell and have him have a lapse in judgment by opening the cell and going to check on the fake seizure Gabi is having. Then they both easily escape the 4-story multi-hundred room prison by just running out of it. Guess the 1 guard was all they could afford to watch them even though she's obviously dangerous since she killed a main part of their team, right?

It's just so damn stupid. She's also incredibly obnoxious and I don't like watching her. She's basically the anti-Eren. Impulsive and dumb as hell like he was when he was younger, but instead of getting crapped on for his galaxybrain impulsive actions, she gets rewarded for them.

Alright, rant over.
Mar 22, 2023 9:45 PM
Apr 2021
Ah the irony. Gabi and Ben eat at Sasha's parents house.
The sins that the Eldians committed were from centuries
ago. It should be irrelevant compared to the sins of Marley.
Mar 28, 2023 5:26 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
At the start of the episode, I like how Gabi tells Falco that they shouldn't trust those island devils, or Zeke, or ANYONE for that matter. Funny, maybe you should start questioning the stuff you were taught out of your history books as well, just a thought.

Bro I can't imagine the internet if Gabi proceeded to murder the rest of Sasha's entire family as well. Now unless I were dead inside, I would definitely not be chilling beside a girl who came charging at me with a literal pitchfork LOL.

It happens slowly but surely, but this is where Gabi starts to realize: "wtf, how hard have I been brainwashed"

Meanwhile, Reiner: MY TURN TO SAY: TATAKAE

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 12, 2023 4:12 PM

Sep 2019
I was a bit shocked by the Queen's situation in the previous ep. But that's just any fan's feelings. Now I think I should empathize with her. Ymir is gone, friends are everywhere, and she has to fulfill her duties as Queen for more than 4 years... it's a burden for a young girl with the soul of a country girl quiet countryside.
Historia deserves the happiness she chose. Although I really like her and Eren as a couple, it's just a fan's imagination. She doesn't belong in the battles, or the political games, she's very lonely, and we should have understood that.
And many people may object to Eren's actions in this season, but I don't think it's entirely true. Because there is no other way.
Let's start this ep.
Oh man Gabi, what? No... The prison guards here are too loose.
I'm still new to Paradis without a titan lol
Gabi, poor girl, she's obsessed.
Gabi, she needs to be loved.
I completely understand Gabi's feelings, even though she has killed quite a few people.
Be careful with Hizuru, this could be part of the plan
Damn, it is getting more and more attractive
Poor Hanji she's going through terrible mental suffering. If only Erwin were alive...
Once again Hanji is superbly developed.
Really weird, did Louise think that if she revealed Eren's capture, she'd be contributing to the Eldian victory?
Louise is the girl in season 1 ep 6? Damn
Interesting story... btw i want to know where did Eren live the last few years? Surely not the old house?
Gabi, lol it's so random. She needs a break, Gabi, chill out!
Oh c'mon Kaya Gabi chill out! relax! Don't take things too seriously! Make friends yo
Oh shh Kaya is the little girl that Sasha once saved. Damn
Oh sh this plot twist is awesome!
Kaya, who was saved by Sasha, used her own kindness to respond to the bullet of hatred Gabi forced Sasha to receive.
BEAUTIFUL EPISODE! My heart is crying for this beautiful story.
BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE!
Apr 16, 2023 2:02 PM
Sep 2022
Tatakae Tatakae Tatakae Tatakae Tatakae
Apr 20, 2023 8:36 PM

Jun 2017
Gabi will definitely lose her marbles by the end of the series!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Apr 24, 2023 6:35 PM

Apr 2021
Gabi I hate you... but this episode was great, I like the full circle that Sasha's story has come.

Apr 25, 2023 6:55 PM
Nov 2017
Definitely Fantasy Gundam
Apr 26, 2023 1:23 PM
Aug 2022
What a little bitch! New warrior candidates all suck! 
I hate Reiner but their group was not this annoying. 
Glad two of them is ded already, lol.
May 2, 2023 7:04 AM

Nov 2010
It's a prejudiced kind of thinking that's inherent to humans. I don't think we can ever get rid of it. Plenty of people in our world today despise certain people for what their ancestors did in the past.
Now that Paradis has been opened to the world, their situation is more complicated than ever. I think they were better off behind walls and losing people now and then battling stupid Titans. Now, they could get annihilated and wiped off the map.
I wonder if this show will end in a bad ending or at least a bittersweet one. I like such endings, tbh.
May 26, 2023 7:47 PM

Aug 2019
Dude I'm sorry but I seriously can't stand Gabi. I have zero sympathy for her. How am I supposed to feel about her? Because all I feel right now is hate. I honestly hope she gets killed of or something
Jul 31, 2023 5:49 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 26, 2023 3:47 PM
Aug 2023
Perferct. Must be a number 1 anime.
Sep 16, 2023 2:53 PM
Sep 2022
I know that Gabi was brainwashed by Marley, but I hate her so much. Why she doesn't try to understand how the eldian people feel? What a coincidence she meeting the girls that Sasha saved.
Sep 16, 2023 9:27 PM
May 2021
gabi ong worst character and floch annoying asf like stop dick riding eren so hard fucker you might get aids
Nov 2, 2023 8:10 PM
May 2023
Excellent episode, I loved how the children debated from their different points of view about what the Eldians and Marley did, interesting that it is the girl that Sasha saved. It seems like maybe Jelena had to do with Eren's change and Rainer wants to speed up the attack on Paradis. It seems that the military police soldier was right, someone was going to take his place.
Nov 9, 2023 7:48 AM

Jan 2013
Gabi finally gets a wake up call ... what do descendants have to do with the crimes of their ancestors if they're nothing like them, in fact if they're the complete opposite.
It comes full circle as the girl that was saved by Sasha is now trying to help Gabi (who killed Sasha) which is poetic to me.

Not sure what the hatred towards Gabi is, she was clearly brainwashed as a child.
She has had no other reason to believe otherwise and now she's finally learning about both sides of the story.
Nov 30, 2023 6:10 PM

Nov 2023
There's a lot going on in this episode
Jan 20, 12:23 AM

Aug 2019
Gabi or whatever her name was is so annoying. Despite what the blonde said she couldnt comprehend any of it.
And of course of all people the woman who helps the kids is helping because of sasha who was killed by one of the two kids
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 8:45 PM
Jul 2023
Great dialogue!
- So, the person who was saved by Sasha and the person who killed Sasha meet, without knowing who each other are….
- She’s so right. Having a terrible past doesn’t justify hating a race in the present. Imagine if we were just enslaving and slaughtering Germans just because of what they did in the war. Absolutely disgusting
- That girl must be so traumatised…. Listening to her mother scream until she ran out of breath… and she’s still alive after that too….
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.