Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 11, 2021 7:04 AM

Jun 2020
What the actual fuck happened? I'm at a loss of words.. The rumbling stopped? What leakers were saying was true? Please tell me it didn't and I'm just missing something because I'm panicking too much. I just don't know what to make of Chapter 137.

I said keep your hands on the table
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 11, 2021 7:07 AM

Jan 2009
ye think of Zeke as the modem to connect the computer (Eren) to the internet (Founding Titan and PATHS)

Zeke implied it too that he is helping Eren with The Rumbling because he finds life meaningless anyway aka his a nihilist but Armin talk no jutsu made him realize life is beautiful too so the theme the world is cruel but beautiful in a way
Feb 11, 2021 7:09 AM
Jul 2019
Arin-san said:
What the actual fuck happened? I'm at a loss of words.. The rumbling stopped? What leakers were saying was true? Please tell me it didn't and I'm just missing something because I'm panicking too much. I just don't know what to make of Chapter 137.

Nothing, just Isayama decided to give us the ending of the guardians of the galaxy instead AOT ending
Feb 11, 2021 7:15 AM

Jun 2020
deg said:
ye think of Zeke as the modem to connect the computer (Eren) to the internet (Founding Titan and PATHS)

Zeke implied it too that he is helping Eren with The Rumbling because he finds life meaningless anyway aka his a nihilist but Armin talk no jutsu made him realize life is beautiful too so the theme the world is cruel but beautiful in a way

Hhguf said:
Arin-san said:

Nothing, just Isayama decided to give us the ending of the guardians of the galaxy instead AOT ending

No.. this can't be happening, this simply is not true, call me high on copium or whatever, I'm still hoping Isayama can turn this into a masterpiece within 2 more chapters, this dogshit ending can't be Isayama's writing, no sir it cannot.

Feb 11, 2021 7:17 AM

Oct 2013
Arin-san said:

Yeah, the Rumbling stopped, because Zeke was killed by Levi, or rather he decided to die being in peace with himself.

And why he was in peace with himself? He was resigned when his plan to stop Eldians from reproducing failed, but then Armin appeared and convinced him by the unmatchable power of "talk no jutsu" that life is cruel, but is also beautiful. So Zeke decided to cooperate and kinda sacrifice himself to stop the Rumbling.

Why the Rumbling has stopped? Because Zeke, being the link between Eren and the Founding ztitan powers (and Paths Realm), was eliminated. Think of it as something like @deg has described before, it might be helpful to understand it better that way.

Feb 11, 2021 7:19 AM

Jun 2020
Adnash93 said:
Arin-san said:

Yeah, the Rumbling stopped, because Zeke was killed by Levi, or rather he decided to die being in peace with himself.

And why he was in peace with himself? He was resigned when his plan to stop Eldians from reproducing failed, but then Armin appeared and convinced him by the unmatchable power of "talk no jutsu" that life is cruel, but is also beautiful. So Zeke decided to cooperate and kinda sacrifice himself to stop the Rumbling.

Why the Rumbling has stopped? Because Zeke, being the link between Eren and the Founding ztitan powers (and Paths Realm), was eliminated. Think of it as something like @deg has described before, it might be helpful to understand it better that way.

I completely understand the Paths part, what I don't understand is the Talk-no-Jutsu from Armin. I simply failed to believe that Attack on Titan will have Talk-no-Jutsu levels of plot armour, I still can't believe this. I just wanted to confirm and it looks like my fears were right.

Feb 11, 2021 7:21 AM

Jan 2009
@Arin-san

there is no way for the alliance to win other than Armin talk no jutsu and its the main reason Isayama put him on the PATHS dimension imo lol
Feb 11, 2021 7:25 AM

Jun 2020
deg said:
@Arin-san

there is no way for the alliance to win other than Armin talk no jutsu and its the main reason Isayama put him on the PATHS dimension imo lol

Why does the Alliance NEED to win, I don't understand it at all. And would you really agree that plot armour is the way Isayama writes? This is not Naruto or MHA, this kind of ending would fit those 2 anime, not AoT. What's gonna happen next? Eren dies, Alliance wins, everyone join hands and realize that what they did was wrong and live happily ever after? Nothing makes sense.

Feb 11, 2021 7:25 AM

Oct 2013
Arin-san said:
I completely understand the Paths part, what I don't understand is the Talk-no-Jutsu from Armin. I simply failed to believe that Attack on Titan will have Talk-no-Jutsu levels of plot armour, I still can't believe this. I just wanted to confirm and it looks like my fears were right.

Haha, not only you. I thought that having "talk no jutsu" stuff in AoT at this point if its story as something perhaps not impossible, but with very, very little, almost microscopic chances of actually taking place, and yet something like that has appeared in ch. 137.

I enjoyed this chapter being, despite many cons, really entertaining to read, but it's a shame that not only "talk no jutsu" had taken place, but also it was poorly presented. I would expect that kind of execution from mediocre regular battle shounen at most, but not from AoT. :(
Feb 11, 2021 7:28 AM

Oct 2013
deg said:
@Arin-san

As I remember, Isayama-sensei's has said in one of interviews that Armin reflects himself the most from any other character from Shingeki no Kyojin. Perhaps that's one of the reasons why Armin was the one to use "talk no jutsu", lol.

Though I would love to believe that it's because of Armin's destiny to save humanity, as Eren believed it to be the thing back in the Return to Shiganshina arc.
Feb 11, 2021 7:28 AM

Jan 2009
Arin-san said:
deg said:
@Arin-san

Why does the Alliance NEED to win, I don't understand it at all. And would you really agree that plot armour is the way Isayama writes? This is not Naruto or MHA, this kind of ending would fit those 2 anime, not AoT. What's gonna happen next? Eren dies, Alliance wins, everyone join hands and realize that what they did was wrong and live happily ever after? Nothing makes sense.

well its the business of shonen i think no way that Isayama and the manga publisher will let The Rumbling be a success especially in todays world politics about nationalism vs globalism and race supremacy going on or else this manga might get banned too for kids or young people just like its banned on China
Feb 11, 2021 7:29 AM

May 2020
I love how everyone just puts aside Zeke and Armin's convo as " Talk no Jutsu " . Like seriously ? They had a convo about their conflicting ideologies and it ends Zeke's character arc as well . He finally realized he was wrong about life . I can't comment on the 2nd half of the chapter lol . That was just a bunch of asspuls or it could be explained next chapter . There are still 2 chapters left so don't lose hope . Anr ending is probably not gonna happen so don't expect that .

Something that’s supposed to die and doesn’t… will eventually rot away , whether it’s a man or a nation
Feb 11, 2021 7:31 AM

Jan 2009
@shingojira-san

lol at this point any smart talk to solve a hopeless situation is labeled talk no jutsu

@Adnash93

yep i remember that video interview as well but its buried on my youtube watch history now for sure

Feb 11, 2021 7:33 AM

Jun 2020
shingojira-san said:
I love how everyone just puts aside Zeke and Armin's convo as " Talk no Jutsu " . Like seriously ? They had a convo about their conflicting ideologies and it ends Zeke's character arc as well . He finally realized he was wrong about life . I can't comment on the 2nd half of the chapter lol . That was just a bunch of asspuls or it could be explained next chapter . There are still 2 chapters left so don't lose hope . Anr ending is probably not gonna happen so don't expect that .

"Ah yes, throwing baseballs feels good, life is not meaningless. Hey Armin, let's stop the rumbling real quick" - Zeke probably

Feb 11, 2021 7:36 AM

Jan 2009
@Adnash93

ah you mean chapter 84 ye its been foreshadowed long ago lol

Feb 11, 2021 7:41 AM

Aug 2019
Arin-san said:
Adnash93 said:

That's not a bad talk no jutsu, bad talk no jutsu would have been Armin convincing Eren, which was my fear.

We know that Zeke isn't helping Eren, he was in an indifferent, depressed state, the conversation between him and Armin was consistent with both the characters and the themes of the series, so it was a push for Zeke.
The conversation had great writing.

Now, what happens after and this as the means to stop Eren is what´s rubbing me in the wrong way, but I'm expecting a twist regarding Eren and Ymir in the next chapter.
cAbaddonFeb 11, 2021 7:49 AM
Feb 11, 2021 7:43 AM
Jul 2019
Arin-san said:
Adnash93 said:

sorry bro it is done ......
i am also in pain.....
Feb 11, 2021 7:46 AM

May 2020
Arin-san said:
shingojira-san said:

"Ah yes, throwing baseballs feels good, life is not meaningless. Hey Armin, let's stop the rumbling real quick" - Zeke probably

You can do that to any character

Lets just hope the asspulls could be explained next chapter .

Something that’s supposed to die and doesn’t… will eventually rot away , whether it’s a man or a nation
Feb 11, 2021 8:21 AM

Oct 2020
There is no talk no jutsu in this chapter. Talk no jutsu would be if Armin convinced Eren for example. Armin/Zeke don't need to talk no jutsu old shifters as they are not opposing each other in the first place.
Feb 11, 2021 8:44 AM
Jul 2019
I_Am_Freeballing said:
There is no talk no jutsu in this chapter. Talk no jutsu would be if Armin convinced Eren for example. Armin/Zeke don't need to talk no jutsu old shifters as they are not opposing each other in the first place.

what about Ymir she get convinced ....
Feb 11, 2021 8:58 AM

Oct 2020
Hhguf said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

She got convinced by Eren in 122. Is Eren the only one allowed to speak to Ymir?
Feb 11, 2021 9:28 AM
Jul 2019
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Hhguf said:

She got convinced by Eren in 122. Is Eren the only one allowed to speak to Ymir?

From You, 2000 Years Ago
https://s41.mkklcdnv6temp.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/vol30_chapter_122_from_you_2000_years_ago/34.jpg

It's 2000 years , Armin managed to change her just by talk no jutsu in less than 10 minutes
Feb 11, 2021 9:32 AM

Oct 2020
Hhguf said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

From You, 2000 Years Ago
https://s41.mkklcdnv6temp.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/vol30_chapter_122_from_you_2000_years_ago/34.jpg

It's 2000 years , Armin managed to change her just by talk no jutsu in less than 10 minutes
Lmao what? Eren hasn't been talking to Ymir for 2000 years. That's just the time it took to meet. In fact, Armin talked more than Eren did in the paths. Also, there is no time there, as Zeke said he has spent countless years there. Just because you hate the notion of the alliance winning doesn't mean it makes no sense.
Feb 11, 2021 10:11 AM

Jun 2020
I_Am_Freeballing said:

There is Talk no jutsu in this chapter, don't deny it. Zeke got convinced because of what? Throwing the baseball feels good so life isn't meaningless? What kind of stupid interpretation is that? This is the weakest writing I've seen in all of AoT combined. You're telling me Zeke never found meaning in life until Armin told him about how he was born to run, how he was born to feed a squirrel some nuts. And then apparently Grisha, Kruger, everyone popped up behind Zeke, becoming the next Avengers to stop Eren. You call this good writing? You're saying this isn't talk no jutsu? Let me tell you what, even Naruto's talk no jutsu was a million times better than Armin's talk no jutsu.

Feb 11, 2021 10:14 AM

Jun 2020
shingojira-san said:
Arin-san said:

Eren's original motive was driven by hatred of titans, only later he realized that revenge isn't gonna do anything, he could kill all the titans in this world but he still won't get freedom because it's just like Erwin said, who do you think the real enemies are? Titans? It is character development, Eren didn't magically make all this happen with the power of friendship and talk no jutsu like Armin.

Feb 11, 2021 10:18 AM

Oct 2019
There is stuff in this chapter that cannot be explained unless there is further context in the last 2 chapters. Here's what can be explained based on what we know right now.

It seems like Ymir is not the only one who is transferred to paths after she died. It seems like every shifter (maybe even eldian) is transferred to this realm after they die. This is likely what explains shifters getting the memories of previous inheritors.

Zeke being able to call them makes sense because of his royal blood power. He was always shown to have a mastery of paths in some level as seen through his ability to manipulate pure titans. And from what we know about eldians being transferred into paths it gives hints on what being a pure titan actually entails. Isayama definitely needed to make this more clear this chapter.

However Ymir allowed all this to happen because she wants something from them. In other words Zeke and Armin were only allowed to execute this because Ymir allowed them to. This likely implies that Eren likely wanted something like this to happen because they are working together.

What we need to know in these next few chapters:

Why did killing Zeke stop the rumbling?
Why were past titan shifters attacking the alliance in the first place?
Why did Zeke see a baseball instead of a leaf? (Idk if there will be a specific explanation for this but maybe some info on the nature of paths could help)
What is Ymir's true goal?
And one final one that bugs me:
Who is building the titans and why is Eren allowing the alliance titans to be built?
Feb 11, 2021 10:23 AM

May 2020
Arin-san said:
shingojira-san said:

Eren's original motive was driven by hatred of titans, only later he realized that revenge isn't gonna do anything, he could kill all the titans in this world but he still won't get freedom because it's just like Erwin said, who do you think the real enemies are? Titans? It is character development, Eren didn't magically make all this happen with the power of friendship and talk no jutsu like Armin.

The convo between them did feel rushed . Isayama could've extended it to feel more natural I guess . But I don't think its completely talk no jutsu . Kruger and Grisha helping them was power of friendship bullshit no doubt . The convo between them was really simple just like you said . But thats why I liked it .

Feb 11, 2021 10:24 AM

Jun 2020
franzdrake said:

As far as I know, Zeke is the one who's connecting Eren with founding titan, so yeah, killing him would stop the rumbling.

Feb 11, 2021 12:22 PM

Oct 2019
Arin-san said:
franzdrake said:

As far as I know, Zeke is the one who's connecting Eren with founding titan, so yeah, killing him would stop the rumbling.

I'm pretty sure 122 implied that Eren and Ymir were doing the rumbling independent of Zeke no?

It's suspicious that Ymir supported Armin and Zeke in this which is why I'm hesitant to call it a plot hole.
Feb 11, 2021 12:27 PM

Jan 2021
Arin-san said:
deg said:

Hhguf said:

No.. this can't be happening, this simply is not true, call me high on copium or whatever, I'm still hoping Isayama can turn this into a masterpiece within 2 more chapters, this dogshit ending can't be Isayama's writing, no sir it cannot.

I mean this is entirely subjective.

It's a shounen for crying out loud. I found this chapter to be an amazing way of stopping the rumbling. It felt satisfying and gave every character time to shine - even dead ones.

Me and the boys on the hunt to find Yuugo.
Feb 12, 2021 5:44 AM
Feb 2021
cAbaddon said:
Now, what happens after and this as the means to stop Eren is what´s rubbing me in the wrong way, but I'm expecting a twist regarding Eren and Ymir in the next chapter.
I feel like if there's anyone readers wouldn't be left scratching their heads about for being able to defeat Eren, it would be Ymir, herself.

All powers should go through her first, before getting to the shifters (even if they're originally from whatever that spine creature is).

The question would be, will readers feel that her motivation for taking take the keys to the corvette back from Eren are compelling enough/believable.
Feb 12, 2021 7:57 AM

Jun 2017
Hhguf said:
Arin-san said:

Are you talking about the guardians of the galaxy movies? If so can you tell me how they are similar? I am curious.
Feb 12, 2021 11:24 AM
Dec 2019
The truth is the alliance is simply not that interesting or as strong as eren.If Zeke was convinced that anti-natalism is wrong simply due to life having happy and fulfilling moments it shows that Zeke had absolutely no confidence in his ideological position, A fucking leaf lmao.

Isayama is probably going for the alliance win , a decision that forces him to stop the rumbling somehow . Be it a flying titan or literally summoning Kruger and grisha.

This also retcons the previous time the co-ordinate was used. The smiling titan(dina) was dead and eren could still control titans for a few minutes onto reiner

TLDR- Alliance win when they have almost no tools to deal with FT Eren = last minute copouts.
Feb 12, 2021 2:49 PM
Apr 2018
Arin-san said:

There is Talk no jutsu in this chapter, don't deny it. Zeke got convinced because of what? Throwing the baseball feels good so life isn't meaningless? What kind of stupid interpretation is that? This is the weakest writing I've seen in all of AoT combined. You're telling me Zeke never found meaning in life until Armin told him about how he was born to run, how he was born to feed a squirrel some nuts. And then apparently Grisha, Kruger, everyone popped up behind Zeke, becoming the next Avengers to stop Eren. You call this good writing? You're saying this isn't talk no jutsu? Let me tell you what, even Naruto's talk no jutsu was a million times better than Armin's talk no jutsu.

Well done in completely missing Zeke's entire character arc
Feb 13, 2021 1:24 AM

Aug 2018
franzdrake said:

Who is building the titans and why is Eren allowing the alliance titans to be built?

Why Eren is allowing the alliance’s Titans to be built has already been explained in chapter 133. “I won’t take anything from any of you. You are all free. You have the freedom to defend the world’s freedom, and I have the freedom to keep moving forward.”
Feb 13, 2021 3:57 AM

Jun 2020
YMN_KAT said:
franzdrake said:

Why Eren is allowing the alliance’s Titans to be built has already been explained in chapter 133. “I won’t take anything from any of you. You are all free. You have the freedom to defend the world’s freedom, and I have the freedom to keep moving forward.”

Yeah it still doesn't make any sense, Eren said "You are free to stop me" and Eren did say that he will keep moving forward with his plan, so basically Eren doesn't give a shit if they try to stop his plan? But then why did Eren attack them when they came to stop him? What a joke.

Feb 13, 2021 4:12 AM

Sep 2019
Arin-san said:
YMN_KAT said:

Yeah it still doesn't make any sense, Eren said "You are free to stop me" and Eren did say that he will keep moving forward with his plan, so basically Eren doesn't give a shit if they try to stop his plan? But then why did Eren attack them when they came to stop him? What a joke.
I like jokes. Looks like the ending which I will like.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Feb 13, 2021 4:28 AM

Aug 2018
Arin-san said:

That's the explanation we have now. Whether you are content with it or not is none of my business. We still have no idea why the rumbling stopped. Panicking and jumping to conclusions without having the full picture is just childish. You can argue all you want when the series ends. Arguing now is pointless.
Feb 13, 2021 5:10 AM

May 2020
Arin-san said:
YMN_KAT said:

Eren wasn't the one to attack them , Its Ymir .

We have to wait for the next chapter to see whats going on in Eren's mind .
These type of chapters without explanation might feel stupid ( Ex : CH 120 ). Thats why we need to see the next chapter to clearly understand the motives of Eren and Ymir . We might get a POV of them next chapter .
Nyess_Feb 13, 2021 5:15 AM

Feb 13, 2021 7:05 AM

Nov 2008
Eren’s goal is to eradicate all of humanity (minus Paradis) with The Rumbling in order to pave a path of Freedom for his people, but there is more to it than that.

Right now, Eren is forcing Ymir into a position where she has to be convinced to end Titanization / The Curse.

The Rumbling will continue once the sunlight awakens the Colossals again and The Alliance will find out that they weren’t fighting Eren for the last 3 chapters.

Eren’s goal was to be defeated by The Alliance in order to trigger a (most likely mindless) Rumbling that can only be stopped by Ymir, if she decides to lift up Titanization / The Curse, because eradicating almost all of humanity wouldn’t be enough to pave a way of Peace/Freedom if The Power of the Titans is still up for grabs.

From here on, many people will probably die, and someone is going to have to convince Ymir (an entirely unreachable entity at that) to end the entire conflict.

My guess is that this will probably be Armin, bringing up to the possibility of Ymir being reincarnated as Historia’s newborn child in a free world.

Bonus:

Mikasa will be in danger from Ymir for some reason in the next two chapters. Eren created distance from Mikasa in order to protect her from Ymir (who has access to his memories) when he told her about the Ackerbond / told her that he hated her, and hid her scarf from her. Ymir visited Ramzi during Chapter 131 because she is trying to gain knowledge about Eren and has seen in his memories that Ramzi is the last person he actually showed his emotions to. Mikasa’s headaches are possibly the result of Eren trying to wipe the memory of when they first met from her mind, distancing them even further from each-other.

(‘‘See you later, Eren’’ is quite possibly the moment that precedes Mikasa’s death, hence why Eren was crying when he woke up in Chapter 1. Isayama tricked us by making it look as if that dream obviously depicted Mikasa’s goodbye to him before his death. He does this all the time.)

Grisha and Kruger explicitly mentioned saving Armin and Mikasa before they had themselves eaten because Isayama already had it planned that they would most likely get killed in the end. Eren is trying to prevent that.
MironBironFeb 13, 2021 7:12 AM
Feb 13, 2021 11:43 AM

Feb 2016
Arin-san said:
shingojira-san said:

The edgy teens on this forum need to carefully read once again the conversation between Zeke and Armin. Its about nihilism vs survival, determinism and indeterminism, philosophical topics which haven't been solved since ancient greece. Take a moment and tell to yourslef that you cannot escape death. You cannot escape void and nothingness and not being aware. While you rot in a box underground never to be born again people above you are having a blast. This feeling is insanely depressive. Which leads you to ask, if i am not going to exist for the rest of time, then what is the point of being born and trying to survive. Zeke asked armin and armin had no direct answer. What he was telling zeke with the different stories is that he is happy to be born, happy to have won the lotary of life,and even though he knows that life has no meaning, he still wants to live because of small instances that he receives joy and happiness. Which you can get only if you are born, only if you are lucky to be born. But the generic aot zealot can only have a superficial judgment and understanding of the story, a consequence of not reading a book in his/her life.
(comment from AoT forum) fits here
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Feb 13, 2021 8:55 PM

Sep 2020
MironBiron said:
Eren’s goal is to eradicate all of humanity (minus Paradis) with The Rumbling in order to pave a path of Freedom for his people, but there is more to it than that.

Right now, Eren is forcing Ymir into a position where she has to be convinced to end Titanization / The Curse.

The Rumbling will continue once the sunlight awakens the Colossals again and The Alliance will find out that they weren’t fighting Eren for the last 3 chapters.

Eren’s goal was to be defeated by The Alliance in order to trigger a (most likely mindless) Rumbling that can only be stopped by Ymir, if she decides to lift up Titanization / The Curse, because eradicating almost all of humanity wouldn’t be enough to pave a way of Peace/Freedom if The Power of the Titans is still up for grabs.

From here on, many people will probably die, and someone is going to have to convince Ymir (an entirely unreachable entity at that) to end the entire conflict.

My guess is that this will probably be Armin, bringing up to the possibility of Ymir being reincarnated as Historia’s newborn child in a free world.

Bonus:

Mikasa will be in danger from Ymir for some reason in the next two chapters. Eren created distance from Mikasa in order to protect her from Ymir (who has access to his memories) when he told her about the Ackerbond / told her that he hated her, and hid her scarf from her. Ymir visited Ramzi during Chapter 131 because she is trying to gain knowledge about Eren and has seen in his memories that Ramzi is the last person he actually showed his emotions to. Mikasa’s headaches are possibly the result of Eren trying to wipe the memory of when they first met from her mind, distancing them even further from each-other.

(‘‘See you later, Eren’’ is quite possibly the moment that precedes Mikasa’s death, hence why Eren was crying when he woke up in Chapter 1. Isayama tricked us by making it look as if that dream obviously depicted Mikasa’s goodbye to him before his death. He does this all the time.)

Grisha and Kruger explicitly mentioned saving Armin and Mikasa before they had themselves eaten because Isayama already had it planned that they would most likely get killed in the end. Eren is trying to prevent that.

Isn't it already daytime?
ZprotuFeb 13, 2021 9:18 PM
Feb 13, 2021 9:14 PM
Dec 2020
Arin-san said:
eran will going to kill everyone only Armin mikasa left alive there will be intence fight between levi and eran and eran dies rip😭😭
Feb 14, 2021 5:39 AM

Sep 2019
Suryanshkarchuli said:
Arin-san said:
eran will going to kill everyone only Armin mikasa left alive there will be intence fight between levi and eran and eran dies rip😭😭
nope, peaceful ending and making of a new world will happen.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Feb 14, 2021 5:43 AM
Dec 2020
Peeti said:
Suryanshkarchuli said:
if it happens it will be the worst case scenario
Feb 14, 2021 5:44 AM
Dec 2020
Peeti said:
Suryanshkarchuli said:
where do you came from??
Feb 14, 2021 5:46 AM
Apr 2019
Suryanshkarchuli said:
Peeti said:
where do you came from??
Must be a marleyan
Feb 14, 2021 5:48 AM

Sep 2019
Suryanshkarchuli said:
Peeti said:
where do you came from??
भारत, India, सोने की चिड़िया कहे जाने वाले देश से।
Feb 14, 2021 5:51 AM
Dec 2020
Peeti said:
Suryanshkarchuli said:
where do you came from??
भारत, India, सोने की चिड़िया कहे जाने वाले देश से।
o my god why don't you speak in hindi means we are same bro o bhai maro muje maro😂😂😧😂😂🤣🤣🤣 bhai yaar cringe*100
Feb 14, 2021 5:52 AM
Dec 2020
Bababazooka69 said:
Suryanshkarchuli said:
where do you came from??
Must be a marleyan
isn't seems reasonable maybe he is bestie of isayama
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.