Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 4, 2021 8:28 PM

Aug 2017
So we're finally here!! The arc that's gonna make everyone love Nino!!

This is gonna be fun

Feb 5, 2021 11:11 PM

Jan 2019
The next time people call a moderately fast paced anime "Rushed"... I'm going to point them to this episode. Wow, a whole lot packed in here... What I'd imagine to be huge moments in the plot condensed into the ending of an already full episode.

A low point for the series for me, despite the heartwarming moments and beautifully animated scenes.
Feb 6, 2021 2:21 PM

Nov 2014
So best girl now also has best hairstyle. I approve.
Feb 7, 2021 3:00 AM
Feb 2021
oh yeah, Nino with short hair looks good
Feb 7, 2021 3:45 AM

Feb 2014
I have the impression that Nino as Yotsuba was way scarier in the manga and I don't think the anime adapted that part well, too bad, one of my favourite Nino's moments.
Feb 19, 2021 7:40 AM

Aug 2018
YESS FINALLY THIS IS WHAT AM WAITING FOR SHORT HAIRED NINO BABY!!!!!!! SHE GOT LOOK BETTER WITH THAT HAIRTYLE AHHH MAN THIS ANIME KEEP IMPRESSING ME EVERY EPISODE IT. ALSO THE STORY GOT BETTER AND MORE INTERESTING!

for the sec i thought thats really yotsuba lol im like why she got bigger melons and became wild
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Mar 9, 2021 4:55 PM
Mar 2021
افضل حلقة
Mar 27, 2021 5:33 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Incredible, incredible episode, just wow. So many turbulences literally had me sweat all the time, never thought a haircut can work wonders, Nina climbed a lot of stairs in a single episode.
Mar 28, 2021 10:22 AM

Jul 2019
If only I didn't like how the girls look I probably wouldn't watch a single minute of this series. How characters act is just as unrealistic as the odds of a quintuplets. No wonder it has a shounen tag there they're expecting young boys to not know how girls would act normally. This is not how you write a coming age story as well lol
, cutting her hair short to 'change' after a usual siblings arguments is just silly as it gets. Harem shows should stay away from drama cause its hard to take it seriously without turning the brain off while coping with a subpar writing. Tho tbf this is still bearable and because the plot is so ridiculous, its unpredictable which girl would win in the end so far
Apr 8, 2021 7:55 PM

Dec 2013
Nino looks way better with short hair. Hopefully with her new development I can finally start liking her.

Futaro quitting was a random twist but his little note goodbye hit me hard.

Futaro is a lucky man to have all of these girls so far for him.
Apr 12, 2021 1:21 PM

Sep 2012
lol at Nino playing Yotsuba
May 5, 2021 6:35 PM
Apr 2016
They skipped fuutarou roasting their dad on the phone... LMAO
May 6, 2021 3:17 PM

Aug 2014
The first part was great and funny :D
Too bad he lost that omikuji?, maybe she hidden some tip of who she rly was?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 15, 2021 1:49 AM

Apr 2021
I loved the part where all of them just jumped into the river without a second thought. They've been through so much together. This was a great episode.

Edit : Corrected grammatical errors
Joel77Apr 22, 2023 7:06 AM
Jun 10, 2021 3:36 AM
Jul 2019
tha brother this episode was the best 24 minutes in a row, kind of sad that he lost the talisman i was really curious what was inside him😭>︿<(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ
Jun 24, 2021 9:10 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
This anime is hella fun. Probably one of the finest harem shows out there.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Nov 15, 2021 8:13 PM

Jun 2020
Nino really can't take a break when she looks like 4 other people in the world but It's reassuring Miku is talking out Nino's problems

Holy shit I can't believe it Nino looks so hot with short hair I'm speechless right now but there's just one thing to say I'm loving her new hairstyle, Now all we need is Itsuki to cut her hair

That was surprising that Futaro quits tutoring but that was expected since they've failed but I'm happy they continued to choose him from the end and live in a new home.
Nov 30, 2021 8:16 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, Miku talked some good sense to Nino. Its not like they hate each other, they just comes from different fermentation xd. 'Forget the past, accept what comes.' Yeah, Nino actually still care much with Fuutarou and accepted his advice, which also comes from Rena. Backfired?

Rip Nino long hair. I honestly prefer that style over the short hair one, cause my preference is truly that. But the short hair kinda give her a new charm, and i feel like Fuutarou also affected by that, instantly after they met. Lmao.

Fuutarou quit from the maginificent job, because he couldn't even pass through the expectations. But its also a way to move on from the past of his selfishness. Still, quintuplets needed you, even dare to jump into the cold water and accepted the 'suburbs' side on that ordinary place. The new beginning. I feel like this is the turning point where Nino 'forget Kintarou, and accept Fuutarou.' That's pretty obvious, lmao. Same with Fuutarou, where he 'forget Rena and accept the new change of the quintuplets.' Whoever Fuutarou choose later, i am okay.

But harem route still the better route. Give them a bride moment together, Fuutarou, please!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 28, 2022 6:37 AM

Jun 2021
Miku is best girl.
Jul 28, 2022 6:38 AM

Jun 2021
Nino down Nino down I repeat Nino down.
Aug 11, 2022 10:30 PM

Nov 2010
I already miss Nino's long hair, but she still looks pretty nonetheless!

Miku is waifu tier as always and she scored the highest too. Impressive!
Oct 7, 2022 9:13 AM

Jul 2016
Gotta give credit to the track team leader for pointing out that one really obvious flaw of the quint disguises.

Dammit, man. That entire second half (which may or may not have almost made me tear up at multiple points) reassured me of my greed for an ending where all five quintuplets gets to win. Every single one of them has a bond with Futaro that are each really special in their own way, and it's clear that Nino's is only starting to blossom. If they've made it a point that they deal with everything as five, the idea that four will inevitably lose really sucks to think about.

Also, while my favorite is still Itsuki, Miku being the first to check if Futaro was alright straight up made my heart melt. PLEASE let all of them win!

Jan 9, 2023 3:35 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
bye, bye at the arc!!!

The girls changed of home!!! kekeke
Jan 24, 2023 2:06 PM

Apr 2013
So Futaro quits in this episode only to continue anyway in the same episode? The drama this season is really forced and unnecessary.
Feb 2, 2023 3:46 PM
Aug 2022
Very good episode !!!
Feb 24, 2023 11:12 AM

Jul 2022
First three episodes of this season weren't great, nice to see a return to form in this one. Worst part of this show is that one day I won't get to see any more of these characters!
Feb 25, 2023 9:37 PM

Aug 2018
The girls moved house, and Fuutarou will continue to teach them.
Very good chapter.
Jun 20, 2023 7:40 PM
Apr 2023
tig ol bitties. :D :D
Jul 23, 2023 3:56 PM

Jun 2021
Miku's words at the beginning were so deep and beautiful, and there was even a pretty funny little joke on her part about Nino's missing and food turning out bad as a result

glad that a big fat suspension of disbelief didn't happen when Itsuki tried to disguise herself as Yotsuba with such hair length difference, and staying in topic, Nino actually looks better with short ones and it's nice that there was this exact reason to justify the change. Finally peace is restored, but oh no... the tests still go bad (even if Miku "wins") and first reaction... shock. Futaro leaves, and acts like a troll with those little pieces of paper. Oh, well, he didn't leave for too long, the quintuplets can afford to make him escape the house ban. Nice. i was concerned for Miku's life when she jumped into the water as well, considering the headphones, but she seems fine.
Jul 28, 2023 4:42 PM
Apr 2023
am not crying yourte crying
Oct 5, 2023 1:00 PM

Oct 2020
Finally, Nino understood. She is developing.

All the girls have made this far, they are gonna be good girls, thanks to Fuutaro's efforts and Their own hard work.
💕

We eventually move on. Some sacrifices leads to where we want to me. Sometimes we need to compromise, sometimes we need to push it through without compromising. Fuutaro not only taught the girls but also us, how to live a real life. How efforts results in. Someday, you'll get the results.

💕✨
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Mar 26, 9:39 PM
May 2020
That part where all of the girls jumped in after Fuutarou really hit me, I think this is getting good
Apr 13, 3:02 PM
May 2023
So much happened in just a little over 20 minutes. The ending almost made me tear up, loved this episode so much!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Endings

Moppit - Apr 25

17 by Moppit »»
Apr 27, 9:06 AM

» 2 year later and I still don't understand the miku hype

PointlessSmith - Apr 5, 2021

31 by 7samy »»
Mar 5, 2:43 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 21, 2021

143 by Yawuz_707 »»
Feb 16, 1:32 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Mar 25, 2021

260 by Henk-Devries »»
Feb 13, 5:11 PM

» People are sleeping on best girl Itsuki

Helshiki - Nov 3, 2021

31 by DiamSilver »»
Feb 10, 9:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.