Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
Would you be happy if they made a special ending for each of the love interests?
Apr 25, 8:30 PM
Nov 2018
I just got done with "We Never Learn." They have an ending for all 5 love interests there. Do you think Quintessential Quintuplets would benefit from it and made an ending for each girl? I'm pretty sure people would still debate on which one is the true ending.

Edit: I know I goof up on the poll.
MoppitApr 25, 8:34 PM
Apr 25, 8:45 PM

Jul 2022
I actually think the poll is hilarious as is, so don't change it!

I don't think creating extra endings will make any of the mad people happy, but as someone that loves the series, I would definitely welcome more content, canon or otherwise.
Apr 25, 8:46 PM
Feb 2021
Personally I think it would be great as I enjoyed reading the different endings in “We Never Learn”. This is a way to please people since they get to see their best girl win (even if it’s not canon, unfortunately). Although people will still complain if this happens.
Shyotaku154Apr 25, 8:49 PM
Apr 25, 8:53 PM

Apr 2021
Moppit said:
I just got done with "We Never Learn." They have an ending for all 5 love interests there. Do you think Quintessential Quintuplets would benefit from it and made an ending for each girl? I'm pretty sure people would still debate on which one is the true ending.

Edit: I know I goof up on the poll.

Clever Moppit only putting a yes.

I was thinking they should do that as specials already.

So I’m 100% on board.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 25, 9:24 PM
Aug 2022
100 percentage on board.
We need miku's & Itusuki's special ending.
Apr 25, 10:11 PM
Nov 2018
Shyotaku154 said:
Personally I think it would be great as I enjoyed reading the different endings in “We Never Learn”. This is a way to please people since they get to see their best girl win (even if it’s not canon, unfortunately). Although people will still complain if this happens.

"We Never Learn" felt more complete with the multiple endings. I like the fact you can choose how it ends, and be happy with that.
Apr 25, 11:45 PM
Nov 2018
Shyotaku154 said:

Even if it's not canon. If there not going add anymore to the story, the ending I choose, is good enough to be canon.
Apr 26, 12:03 AM

May 2021
I would absolutely welcome this sort of addition for the series. I'm interested to see Itsuki and Nino endings if that's in the cards.

I watched the anime for We Never Learn but never read it. I had no idea there were alternate endings for each girl. I think I know what I'm doing when I finish reading the Quints manga. lol
Apr 26, 12:07 AM
Nov 2018
@Horizon248 I wished they did that type of thing with more harem type manga/anime.
Apr 26, 12:13 AM
Mar 2022
Whoa, what a great Fandom; according the poll, no one seems to be arguing with each other pointlessly
Apr 26, 12:18 AM

May 2021
Reply to Moppit
@Horizon248 I wished they did that type of thing with more harem type manga/anime.
@Moppit It's a pretty good idea. Even if the endings aren't canon at least they are somewhat official, and there for the people who want it. I happened to enjoy Quints and We Never Learn quite a bit. I would be happy with any sort of addition really. Having alternate endings would be a lot of fun.

I remember watching Oregairu, and months later finding out that they had done alternate routes for the girls in the form of a Nintendo Switch game. I don't have a Switch but I thought that was like the coolest thing.

Apr 26, 3:27 AM
Feb 2021
Moppit said:
Shyotaku154 said:

"We Never Learn" felt more complete with the multiple endings. I like the fact you can choose how it ends, and be happy with that.

I think your misunderstanding what I was saying, I enjoyed reading the different endings for each girl, I thought it was an interesting way to do things and people get to see that their favorite character gets to win in the end.
Shyotaku154Apr 26, 3:32 AM
Apr 26, 3:30 AM
Feb 2021
Moppit said:
Shyotaku154 said:

Even if it's not canon. If there not going add anymore to the story, the ending I choose, is good enough to be canon.

I put not canon unfortunately in brackets because quintuplets has a canon end but I would love to read an end for the other quints since my favourite’s Miku or Nino didn’t win
Shyotaku154Apr 26, 3:34 AM
Apr 26, 4:19 AM
Jan 2024
I would love if that happened. Each one of the endings in We never learn was great and I really enjoyed reading them.
Apr 26, 10:22 AM
Jul 2020
They'd need to add some reasons why he'd pick them though. I know people complain about the actual ending, but it at least has some amount of explanation by the end. The thing with We Never Learn's multiple endings is that every girl actually had a much more even chance of ending up with the MC, unlike QQ, where Itsuki never actually has feelings for Futaro, and Miku and Nino being way more popular than Ichika and Yotsuba.
Apr 26, 11:12 AM
Nov 2018
@seanmk In most harem type stories. The love interests have a reason to be with the protagonist and the same with the protagonist with the love interests. The author always have a true ending on who they prefer most even if it disappoints everyone else. Why I end up liking "We Never Learn". You can read the ending you want and ignore the rest if you want to know nothing more going to be added.
Apr 27, 8:45 AM
Aug 2022
well if you are comparing it with "we never learn", then I am opposed to it.
I never liked that type of ending to begin with. And I am pretty much happy with the type of ending it already had.
and also your is also wrong to begin with.
As for me, the anime "The quintessential quintuplets" was a great one and I am also happy with the type of ending it had.
Apr 27, 9:06 AM
Nov 2018
@K_Abhishek I'm not against the ending either. It just felt Yotsuba had little presence throughout the series. It seemed like she was the less likely to be the love interest at the end. So I was more curious if they made 4 more episodes as OVA just showing alternate endings to make people happy. I'm the manga with "We Never Learn" they have one for each girl, so you can choose the one you like the most and move on. In the anime, there was a strong impression that Yuiga was going to choose Takemoto at the end. I'm just asking if it's better, even if it's just OVA's, to show an ending with each girl in a harem type instead of abandoning them. You can still have a "true" ending of what the author wanted. Plus, have alternates for the ones left behind.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Mar 18, 2021

209 by RiukixD »»
Yesterday, 5:55 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

BradyLE__ - Mar 4, 2021

187 by RiukixD »»
Yesterday, 4:44 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

AZY-sama - Jan 28, 2021

133 by RiukixD »»
May 3, 6:44 PM

» 2 year later and I still don't understand the miku hype

PointlessSmith - Apr 5, 2021

31 by 7samy »»
Mar 5, 2:43 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 21, 2021

143 by Yawuz_707 »»
Feb 16, 1:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.