Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 18, 2021 9:52 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The much awaited Sisters' War arc, Part 1.

Shopping for necessities before the Kyoto school trip, and immediately the signs point to potential sisters. This war of love is fair game to all of the Nakano sisters to get their long-awaited chance for their confession to reach Fuutarou, that is every girl except the energetic Yotsuba (who's supporting Miku).

As expected, Fuutarou going with his "bros before hoes" group of males (which include the handsome Takeda and Maeda), with the Nakano sisters following from behind and conversing their own plans to surprise the tutor. The Torii mountain cllmb 3-2 split group of Ichika, Nino, Itsuki and Yotsuba, Miku, it's first-come, first-serve for whoever can find Fuutarou first, right down to playing the Quintuplet game of lookalikes for deception at best.

But of course, this internal conflict causes a rupture and breakdown of negotiations due to Ichika's nonsense, leading to a runaway Miku (that Fuutarou finally acknowledges her crush advances) that both him and Yotsuba has to pursue after her. There's no one single resolution to this mess, and Fuutarou has to face it sooner or later.

The consolation is seeing a flustered Itsuki being unequivocally bold, and most importantly, Nino showing and encouraging Miku what it means to compete fair and suare in healthy rivalry.

What unlucky luck for a voyeur to strike now of all times during their trip, coupled with this Love is War mess of "I'm the perfect candidate to stand alongside Fuu-kun." How is everything gonna be resolved in next week's final episode?
KANLen09Mar 18, 2021 2:59 PM
Mar 18, 2021 9:54 AM

May 2018
WOW!!!!, I don't even know where to start. I am really starting to like Yotsuba and I feel sorry for her. Other sisters are trying their best to get Fu-Kun while Yotsuba is just supporting Miku/others (Kudos to Yotsuba).That was funny, I didnt expect quadruplet harassment.

YURI SCENE!!!! - I don't mind a yuri scene to be honest ^_^. Hopefully there is a OVA for this xD

ICHIKA!, OMG not this again, this was really hard to watch and frustration. I was worried that Ichika would of met Fu-Kun but MIKU should of SLAPPED Ichika for playing dirty. Yet she doesn't feel she is wrong so F*** her. I really wish MIKU can really just slap her and be more bold.

Nino: I like Nino and no regrets because she plays fair and square and I was ROOTING for her to slap Ichika. I feel Bitchika is picking on Miku because shes a easy target.

Fu - Kun (If you are already aware of Miku has feeling for you then its time for you to take action. Don't pussy out and leave Miku alone). I am sorry, my mind is just over the place with Ichika's action that has trigged me.

Itsuki: She is taking action now and finally we get to see she has feelings for Fu-Kun. hmmm, I am not a manga reader but seems like everything is wrapping up. I feel there are some missing scenes of Itsuki as the previous episode, showed she had no much feeling but this episode is like she took a Fu-Kun addiction pill and somehow got attracted to him.

POOR MIKU!!!!, Look at what Ichika has caused Miku. I hope she recovers and forget about Ichika. I know Miku can do it!!!

Finally, The childhood friend- YOTSUBA, as much as I would like to know who it is.Sadly I have been spoiled a few times and already know its Yotsuba. To be honest, Youtsuba has she is worth for Fu-Kun. I have mentioned before Yotsuba puts other girls first before her and I do feel sorry for him. At this stage, I don't mind Yotsuba pairs with Fu-Kun but in the end I am still a Miku fan and will stay the same.

Ending: I have the feeling, the next episode will be the last episode. It feels a lot of scenes has been cut from episode 10 to 11 and I would of wished the studio have made a season 3. Will need to see how it goes, I do hope there is at least OVA after episode 12 because its gonna be a rushed ending. I DO NOT WISH to see this as it will really ruin the overall experience as I have really enjoyed this anime. I hope it does not end in episode 12 and rather see a season 3 which I am happy to wait even if it takes years or OVA enough to cover the remaining chapters.

-Miku_Meister-Mar 20, 2021 2:36 PM

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Mar 18, 2021 10:40 AM
Aug 2020
So will it end on season 2?
Mar 18, 2021 10:44 AM
Nov 2019
ApocalypseYEET said:

Hopefully - or with an OVA.

Please not another whole season for him to end up with.

Mar 18, 2021 11:00 AM

Jun 2017
Season 2 turned into a big mess with the way they are rushing, cutting, and rearranging content....

That reveal at the end of the episode felt out of place... Honestly wouldnt mind if we dont get a season 3 at this rate
Mar 18, 2021 11:12 AM
Nov 2020
What's with the garbage character direction
Mar 18, 2021 11:50 AM
Jul 2018
this was a pretty cool episode, going on another ship but not really sure how i feel about this... they really are all fighting over fuutarou now, seems kinda illogical but its whatever... lots of drama in this episode and that reveal at the end was pretty surprising. also, wonder whats going on with that picture person throughout the episode, are they gonna be related to this arc somehow? wondering how they're gonna wrap this up with 1 more episode as well, probably gonna be a cliff hanger or something i guess.

also, this scene had some very strong yuri vibes, but they're sisters so...
Mar 18, 2021 11:52 AM

Oct 2017
Damn Ichika ruined Miku's confession, I mean Fuutarou already knew she liked him but this still sux. Miku x Nino scene was touching and kinda lewd too.

Finally the revealation that it was Yotsuba who was the one Fuutarou met back then. Thou damn this wasn't nearly as impactful as the manga. Lots of Yotsuba content got cut in this season and the overall pacing was fast af too.

One more episode left, wonder how they'll wrap it up.
KANLen09 said:
What unlucky luck for a voyeur to strike now of all times, coupled with this Love is War mess of "I'm better than you to date Fuu-kun".
How is everything gonna be resolved in next week's final episode?
I dun think we'll get anything conclusive on this season. If they adapt this entire arc in the next episode which they will there'll be 36 chapters left to adapt which is enough for a one cour season so who knows we might get season 3.
MegamiRemMar 19, 2021 5:36 AM
Mar 18, 2021 12:43 PM

Oct 2012
Katou81 said:

That reveal at the end of the episode felt out of place... Honestly wouldnt mind if we dont get a season 3 at this rate

But 40-50 chapters left, they cant skip all of this :/
Mar 18, 2021 1:00 PM
Jun 2014
Didn't expect this change for the penultimate episode. FYI, this should have been in the aftermath of this arc, setting up 3 chapters of flashback and 1 chapter of Yotsuba's POV throughout the manga's important bits. And yes, Rena and photo girl are different quints in case you wonder about the how based on the water falling incident of Fuutarou.

giorgos1313 said:
Katou81 said:

A VN comes out the same day the last episode airs. Seems totally intentional.
Mar 18, 2021 1:20 PM

Jul 2011
So, CR issues to delay subbed episode?

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Mar 18, 2021 1:22 PM
Jan 2021
Gaichi said:
So, CR issues to delay subbed episode?

I noticed that too, hopefully it get to release soon
Mar 18, 2021 1:45 PM
May 2020
So is the new episode getting delayed on Crunchyroll
Mar 18, 2021 1:51 PM

Jul 2017
MegamiRem said:
KANLen09 said:
What unlucky luck for a voyeur to strike now of all times, coupled with this Love is War mess of "I'm better than you to date Fuu-kun".
How is everything gonna be resolved in next week's final episode?
I dun think we'll get anything conclusive on this season. If they adapt this entire arc in the next episode which they will there'll be 36 chapters left to adapt which is enough for a one cour season so who knows we might get season 3.

giorgos1313 said:
Katou81 said:

All of these seems to hint at a possible Season 3 (the final season), but it depends on other medoa as well in terms of sales. But the manga though, IMO I think is doable for up to 45 chapters within another 12-episode space given the pacing. Just some things needed to change here and there to fix the adaptation.
Mar 18, 2021 2:05 PM

Jun 2020
ApocalypseYEET said:
no, it will have a 3rd
Mar 18, 2021 2:28 PM
Jan 2021
Itsuki rly woke up and said “I am going to ruin everything”
Mar 18, 2021 2:36 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I'm really curious if we get an announcement of a last cour at the end of next episode or they go with an OVA or film for finishing the story.

PointlessSmith said:

The mangaka got kind of sloppy in the last fifth of the manga. I think the almost universal acclaim will start to fade now and we'll get some more critical voices as we go along.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 18, 2021 2:41 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Itsuki's embarrassment when buying undies was just so cute. Raiha's the perfect ally for the sisters though. The card game on the train really served to bring out the inner fire of the sisters though. But Miku really is giving her all in trying to get Futaro to try her pastry. If anything the fact that all five have feelings for Futaro almost guarantee's that things will get messy. Its unfortunate but in this world there's really no way to guarantee everyone's happiness. Itsuki's attempt to close the distance with Futaro though was hillarious. While the fight to gain Futaro's heart is heating up Itsuki sure ended up throwing a curveball via the revelation about Rena.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2021 2:42 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn the arc is not named sister war for nothing, it's getting tenser, especially for Miku and Ichika.
I wonder who's that person taking all the pictures, it's weird.
And I wonder how Uesugi will react when he'll learn that the girl on the picture is Yotsuba.
Mar 18, 2021 2:43 PM

Jan 2021
Apparently this is not going to end this season, they will do something else for sure.
Noo, Ichika, what did you do, my poor Miku (╥_╥)
Finally it's revealed who was the girl that Futaro met 0.0
Mar 18, 2021 2:47 PM
May 2020
Idk if my memory is deceiving me but I swear there was more stuff in between the events of this episode?

And the Rena reveal at the end? Is it just me or was this episode just a mix of random events
Mar 18, 2021 2:51 PM

Jul 2013
Ichika worst girl
can't believe I hated someone more than a genki character
Mar 18, 2021 3:01 PM

Sep 2019
Nino x Miku scene was hot.

Ichika did Miku dirty, I felt really bad for Miku.

Yotsuba's the childhood friend but she doesn't want to take advantage of that. She cares about her sisters.
Mar 18, 2021 3:12 PM

Jul 2014
They're cutting too much plot! Sorry, but after reading manga, this anime isn't enjoyable, where is meeting with Rena or their Father, where is character development. They want end all history in this season or what?!
Mar 18, 2021 3:14 PM
Nov 2020
Farabeuf said:
I'm really curious if we get an announcement of a last cour at the end of next episode or they go with an OVA or film for finishing the story.

PointlessSmith said:

The mangaka got kind of sloppy in the last fifth of the manga. I think the almost universal acclaim will start to fade now and we'll get some more critical voices as we go along.

The whole flow of Ichika's character feels unnatural and sloppy, and then portraying Nino as a Saint sent by God also feels unnatural hope people do get Critical with this
Mar 18, 2021 3:14 PM

May 2018
georgemehh1 said:
ApocalypseYEET said:
no, it will have a 3rd

have you got confirmed source that it is getting a s3?

Ranking;

1. Miku
2.Nino
3. Yotsuba
4. Itsuki
5. Raiha
-----------------
-Miku_Meister-Mar 18, 2021 3:18 PM

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Mar 18, 2021 3:27 PM
Dec 2020
Yea this was an amazing episode
For me being the miku fan I am I knew what was gonna happen since I read the Manga but still seeing miku cry is still something I don't enjoy seeing furthermore miku had some great screentime but I think the time has come for yotsuba to get the most screentime in a good way because the last view episodes it was really nice and wholesome seeing futaro and yotsuba interacting with each other I already know how this whole story will end which I will leave out but for the non Manga readers it'll make sense
Also yotsuba with the amazing joke at the mall 10/10

Now for the other 3 I still don't like ichika and she has been becoming worse and worse each episode and I was glad when she dressed as miku she was caught also we know her little cosplay 2 episode ago didn't work on futaro since he knew she wasn't miku
It's good that futaro isn't like mad at yotsuba since she said that ichika has feeling for futaro but we can all agree nobody wants a futaro x ichika

I started appreciating nino more and more when season 2 started but in this episode it was kinda confusing if she was mad at ichika or not when she dressed as miku I think myself she was but I wish it would had ended like when nino slapped itsuki that would have been better :)
Or miku
Nevermind anyone would be good enough

Then for itsuki I am getting massive bbf vibes between itsuki and futaro which I quite enjoy and since they met each other the first in ep 1 s1 I think it makes the most sense I really liked the scene where they are making a picture and it's like hard for her to act normal I don't know why but I found it quite funny

Futaro know says he know about miku having feelings for him so in my opinion he should stay around ichika that close anymore when is able to tell who's the real miku now I'm not sure how he feels about the other 4 but I think he has slight feelings for miku and is really close friends with itsuki and yotsuba

I can't believe there is only 1 episode left now but we can all agree it'll be worth the wait for season 3 hopefully they won't change the artstyle again because now when I look back at the older one it just not good to look at
Mar 18, 2021 3:31 PM
Aug 2010
Concidering the amount of revenue from this franchise rn, id say its sort of set in stone for a 3rd season or 2nd cour of 2nd season or w/e they call it at this point

Since this episode ended on a last page of chapter 86, there is definitely enough source material to work with to create a 3rd season, or even milk the franchise by extending story itself after the original source, even though thats doubtful
Mar 18, 2021 3:42 PM

Mar 2010
The plot thickens, the choices become harder.. I honestly think he should just forget about them or fuck them all and move on. This sister rivalry is no good lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 18, 2021 3:49 PM
Oct 2019
Holy crap they revealed that the Kyoto girl was Yotsuba this early? I thought they were saving it for the last episode. Didn't see it coming at all
Mar 18, 2021 3:52 PM
Jan 2021
Guys still missing an episode, let's see what it will show us.
As a manga reader I would prefer Thursday to be the last episode,
Because the next arc is like saying "too fast", we see that the author had to finish the manga somehow and immediately, jumping to conclusions and introducing things that lasted a maximum of one chapter ... So:
1 let's finish this Thursday and do an OVA of the winner (which I don't think the author will change)
2. Make a third season but changing events. (without changing the winner)
I would like to see volume 11 Animated, especially the first part: *
GuzzatoreMar 18, 2021 4:10 PM
Mar 18, 2021 3:54 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I've only read the manga up until the bell scene, so everything from the past couple episodes is new to me. And damn did some good stuff happen here. Turns out dense mc-kun is not so dense after all. He was aware of miku's feelings and did indeed suspect that that was not her when "she" told him that she was rooting for them. Hell freaking yeah man. However one thing I'm not digging is that it feels like it's moving along too fast. If that's how it is in the manga then I can't complain; but if they are skipping over a lot of stuff then that makes me sad. Still would rather have a lot of major things happening than having just a bunch of random minor things happen like in S1 lol

I'm glad things aren't getting dragged out, such as ichika's schemes. Nino knew she was planning stuff all along, and on top of that, her miku disguise was revealed to everyone. And yotsuba is proving more and more why she is worthy; she still is pretty quirky but I don't mind her at all now. Really feel sorry for miku though, especially when done so dirty by your own sister who you looked up to. She just wanted to make some croissants for mc-kun bro, just let her have this! Then she gets put down even further by unstoppable train of best girl nino... Nino is like an unrelenting force, ichika is a scheming sly fox playing dirty, and then there's poor miku who just wants to give fuutaro something she baked. Damn.

Now for that ending- I know who wins fuutaro's heart in the end but even at this point I still don't know who "rena" was supposed to be, is it actually yotsuba? Whatever, I'm just glad they didn't try to do the impossible and by some miracle wrap all this up in this season alone. Don't know how much material is left in the manga, but I'm assuming it's enough for another season- or at least a movie or some ovas

unfortunately I don't think best girl nino really had a best girl moment in this episode. Sure she caught ichika with her miku disguise and called her out for it, and even asserted dominance in the bedroom with some hot sister on sister action. But I think itsuki takes home the win today with this scene alone
BetaMaleUltraMar 18, 2021 3:58 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 18, 2021 4:23 PM
Feb 2020
All in all great episode to me im ok with either miku or Nino marrying futaro. With every episode I'm starting to like ichika a little less. When her sister was crying because she pretended to be her infront of the guy she likes she didn't say sorry or anything she just went right up to futaro and pretty much asked him out. But I think I would also be fine with if futaro said that he can't choose because it would break there family apart so he just found someone else.
Mar 18, 2021 4:24 PM

Apr 2015
There we have it, finally a few moments I have been waiting for.

- The "Rena" on the photo is Yotsuba, the girl who Fuutarou met 6 years ago in Kyoto!
- The moment Ichika continued the downward spiral and now has officially dropped to the bottom for me, the way she managed to hurt Miku on top of the Fushimi Inari-taisha is unforgiveable!
- Some well deserved Itsuki moments, especially at the Kiyomizu-dera.
- The "bed-action" between Miku and Nino. Easily my favorite scene this episode.

Great episode and handled really well, every girl managed to stand in the spotlight today, be it for the good or bad reasons.
Mar 18, 2021 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
and interesting, you know the good thing about it and that the miku was really sad after that scene.
Mar 18, 2021 4:58 PM
Jul 2020
ok that was an emotional rollercoaster of an episode. my notesof the episode are:
Ichika - always the schemer, even justifies Nino's stand of "walking over anyone just to get Futaro", and finally got caught red hand of what she's doing.

Nino - not a really of her but i love her when she called out Ichika. It was never about walking over someone for the sake of doing it but doing it while maintaining fairness, just like she said "EVEN IF YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS CHOSEN SOMEDAY, I WOULD HAVE WANTED TO CELEBRATE"

Miku - always the bullied one in the group. also not a Miku fan but you feel for her. fights fair and square and always thinks about her betterment as a person that would be good enough for Futaro to learn to love. mad respect.

Yotsuba - I'm a team Yotsuba and always acting as the final thread that holds the group but in reality she cant control her sisters. Still doesnt have the resolve to admit to Futaro. And that mall scene, the one who asks the most or goes back to the scene of the crime is the culprit.

Itsuki - i never expected her to be afraid of heights. her romantic development is so dead slow. but in my opinion she has that platonic relationship with Futaro.

My rank:
Nino
Miku
Yotsuba
Istuki
Ichika
Mar 18, 2021 5:06 PM
Aug 2016
As a Nino and Ichika fan, I was really annoyed at the way Negi used Ichika as a stepping stone to make Yotsuba look like a Mary Sue level selfless angel, make Nino have an unnecessary holier than thou act, and victimize Miku to make people sympathize with her even more as if she needed anymore of that, while also making Ichika make a stupid high-risk low-return move that only resulted in exposing her and making her public enemy #1, again, as if she wasn't already. Now I remember why I was once rooting for Ichika over Nino while reading the manga.. God damn it Negi!!!

Anyway, my ranking is still:

1. Nino
2. Ichika
3. Miku
4. Itsuki/Yotsuba
ClickBaitBusterMar 18, 2021 5:14 PM
Mar 18, 2021 5:06 PM
Dec 2019
The snaking never ends. The plot twist too, how does this relate to what the grandpa said though? And the photographer thing too, good setups too but those better get resolved
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Mar 18, 2021 5:08 PM

Jan 2016
fuck ichika all my homies hate ichika
"hes too slow i dont know how hot has his processor but i put some death grips on it and its getting loud its getting lit"
Mar 18, 2021 5:35 PM

May 2019
Man Itsuki felt super weird this episode, like all of a sudden she is madly in love with uesegi.
Mar 18, 2021 5:41 PM

Jul 2014
Of course there had to be another twist and Yotsuba had to be the childhood friend. Although in this episode they really sold me on the idea that it was Itsuki. Speaking of Itsuki... Itsuki's character is really weird harem-wise. Like, being technically the first girl you'd expect her to be in love with Futaro and win but she's just a best friend... even of his family.

That said, for God's sake don't make Yotsuba win just because she's the childhood friend. I love how sweet and selfless she is but with all the development we've seen so far it would be unfair for her to win just for that.

Ichika why?! I like all of you so why do you have to dig your own grave?! xD. At least it's good to know that Futaro is not that dense and realized Miku's feelings and about the fake Miku.

Poor Miku, why do you make her cry? She worked so hard on her croissants :'( Thank God Nino is the complete opposite of Ichika and is there to help her.

Man, at this point Miku should win but this is a harem anime and you never know, plus Futaro hasn't shown particular interest in any of them so there's that too.
Mar 18, 2021 5:54 PM
Jun 2020
-Miku_Meister- said:
georgemehh1 said:
no, it will have a 3rd

-----------------

We haven't confirmed but still from 122 chapters, still around 32 chapters are left which couldn't be covered in an OVA or a movie so yeah we'll need a s3
Mar 18, 2021 5:58 PM

May 2020
SogiitaGunha said:
Didn't expect this change for the penultimate episode. FYI, this should have been in the aftermath of this arc, setting up 3 chapters of flashback and 1 chapter of Yotsuba's POV throughout the manga's important bits. And yes, Rena and photo girl are different quints in case you wonder about the how based on the water falling incident of Fuutarou.

giorgos1313 said:

A VN comes out the same day the last episode airs. Seems totally intentional.

The visual novel has nothing to do with the current canon, and is its own separate canon with a new story written by the author.
Mar 18, 2021 6:01 PM
Jun 2020
Gharfrost said:
Concidering the amount of revenue from this franchise rn, id say its sort of set in stone for a 3rd season or 2nd cour of 2nd season or w/e they call it at this point

Since this episode ended on a last page of chapter 86, there is definitely enough source material to work with to create a 3rd season, or even milk the franchise by extending story itself after the original source, even though thats doubtful

Since they'll have only 32 or so chapters left to adapt I feel like they'll stretch up the last arcs in s3 since they were a bit rushed in thr manga and even most of the manga readers will be happy w it.
Mar 18, 2021 6:08 PM

Jun 2019
I was pretty underwhelmed by this episode.

Whether it be because the pace was too fast or that it tried to focus on too many plotlines, a lot of what happened didn’t feel very impactful. Yotsuba accidentally revealing Miku’s confession, Ichika getting caught impersonating Miku, the camera stalker, the reveal that Yotsuba is the girl in the picture, it was all too messy.

We all like to give Futaro shit for being dense, but I have an omniscient perspective and I am confused about what the girls are doing too.
Mar 18, 2021 6:13 PM

Jul 2017
Classic Nino's way to cheer someone, better be upfront like this than backstabbing

She didn't deserve this. Ever.

Mod Edit: Posts must not contain more than one screenshot.
Koito91Mar 20, 2021 8:56 AM
Mar 18, 2021 6:27 PM
May 2020
The way things were developed in season 2 there is a possibility of having a 3rd season but who knows. I usually don't like to compare manga with anime. I see each of them as different story lines with many coincidences for the majority of cases. I haven't had any problems with the pacing of seasons despite some cuts that happen here and there...
Mar 18, 2021 6:57 PM
Oct 2020
Okay, so if Yotsuba was really the childhood crush back then, who the hell is/was Rena girl, I think that’s the name. Why did Yotsuba lie about her name? Was the boat scene Yotsuba in disguise? In which case she shouldn’t have feelings for Uesugi, as she said good bye to him. Or was this a move to simply to avoid sister division?
Mar 18, 2021 6:58 PM

Dec 2014
Ichika has gotten awfully underhanded with the way she does things. The difference between her and Nino is that Nino fights head on! I'm rooting for you Nino!

Really really like how Nino cheered up Miku, felt really bad for Miku when she cried. :(

Interesting, so Yotsuba is the one that Fuutarou met 6 years ago, so who's Rena then?
We did get some really cute Itsuki blushes which was a nice bonus.
Mar 18, 2021 7:15 PM

Oct 2020
-Miku_Meister- said:
georgemehh1 said:
no, it will have a 3rd

Ranking;

1. Miku
2.Nino
3. Yotsuba
4. Itsuki
5. Raiha
-----------------

Love how you put raiha over ichika. To me, Ichika is my least liked girl too.
# of bans: 4

@NoLiferSoul is an S+ tier MAL Staff member

@anime-prime and @AlexPaulLEWZ are S tier

Rest are mid
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

AZY-sama - Jan 28, 2021

132 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 13, 3:02 PM

» 2 year later and I still don't understand the miku hype

PointlessSmith - Apr 5, 2021

31 by 7samy »»
Mar 5, 2:43 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 21, 2021

143 by Yawuz_707 »»
Feb 16, 1:32 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Mar 25, 2021

260 by Henk-Devries »»
Feb 13, 5:11 PM

» People are sleeping on best girl Itsuki

Helshiki - Nov 3, 2021

31 by DiamSilver »»
Feb 10, 9:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.