Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 22, 2021 9:27 AM
Jun 2020
Yeah soo is this after Season 3 finished or its between Season 3 timeline?
Jan 22, 2021 10:03 AM
Feb 2020
From what I've heard it's after season 3, after yukino (best girl) and 8man start dating. I'm really really hoping for some really good/ wholesome fan service. Something like the steins gate OVA
Jan 23, 2021 1:53 AM
Jan 2021
I hope this after s3 too. And i want 8man meets yukino's mom and her family UwU..
Apr 6, 2021 9:11 AM
Mar 2021
They also might include the resolution to Yui's situation, since the s3 ended with that request.
Apr 6, 2021 11:53 PM
Apr 2019
From the preview, it's confirmed the events of this OVA will be after S3 timeline.
Most likely will focus on Yui.
Aug 4, 2021 6:19 AM
Jan 2021
Okay...I heard there are some extra volumes left to cover....Can it be covered in here?Or,will there be a movie?Please someone tell me
Aug 4, 2021 6:22 AM

Jul 2019
AnIFoRLiFe said:
Okay...I heard there are some extra volumes left to cover....Can it be covered in here?Or,will there be a movie?Please someone tell me

Orgairu Shin is more of aftermath. The volume has decent chunk of chapters already. If they're adapting it, I fear OVA is not enough.

Edit: The focus is more of Yukino and Hachiman with little of Yui.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Aug 4, 2021 6:25 AM
Jan 2021
LordSozin said:
AnIFoRLiFe said:

Orgairu Shin is more of aftermath. The volume has decent chunk of chapters already. If they're adapting it, I fear OVA is not enough.
Where Can I read the LN??Please tell me....
Jan 30, 2022 7:12 PM
Sep 2018
I rly hope this will be Yui's route, I want her to win, she is best girl. The only reason I rated oregairu 9 and not 10 is cuz Yui didn't win.
Mar 2, 2022 10:12 PM
Jul 2021
I know it probably won’t but I hope it includes the teacher. Outside of the protagonist, she was my favorite.
May 7, 2022 12:08 AM
May 2018
Yui will always be best
Aug 11, 2022 8:50 AM
Dec 2021
L0101 said:
From what I've heard it's after season 3, after yukino (best girl) and 8man start dating. I'm really really hoping for some really good/ wholesome fan service. Something like the steins gate OVA
what happened in steins gate ova
Sep 26, 2022 3:10 AM
Jun 2022
Yui is trash she did everything bad to her friend Yukino,she deserves nothing.I didn't see someone like her.
Dec 20, 2022 8:16 AM

Aug 2020
No clue. I supposed at first that it would be an adaptation of v. 14.5, but this volume consists of different parts with little to no Yui moments, and more on Yukino and Hachiman. So I got no idea.

Maybe an original? Who knows.

Jan 31, 2023 3:20 AM
Jul 2021
GrkmGks said:
Yui is trash she did everything bad to her friend Yukino,she deserves nothing.I didn't see someone like her.

what bad thing did she do??
Feb 7, 2023 2:15 AM
Jan 2022
From what I seem to see from the PV it seems to be based on the Shin Novel which is after s3 when they both started dating and komachi has joined the service club.
Mar 9, 2023 2:09 AM
Oct 2022
iStaki said:
I rly hope this will be Yui's route, I want her to win, she is best girl. The only reason I rated oregairu 9 and not 10 is cuz Yui didn't win.

this ain't the fate series brother, oregairu won't have other routes
Mar 14, 2023 9:15 PM

Jan 2020
iStaki said:
The visual novel will come out on 27th April, so you can try it out if you want to see your " best girl" winning as you wish. 

To me though, it is already painful to see Komachi/Iroha/Yui conspiring to sabotage the relationship of HachixYuki so whenever the OVA comes I'll have to skip that scene right away.

Apr 3, 2023 1:32 PM

Nov 2009
more focus on best girl Yukino and 8man while dating nice i hope we get a movie length and i hope we see a camio from the teacher shes 2nd best girl for me Yui is 3rd sry
Hi !!!
Apr 19, 2023 10:42 AM
Feb 2022
paeanblotch said:
L0101 said:
what happened in steins gate ova

They go to America for some comic-con, Okabe says "I am mad scientist, somuvabitch!", hilarity ensues... However most of it is about Kurisu gaining memories from her alternate selves due to Okabe's presence and realising they were together in one of them. Don't remember how it ends, but it is pretty good and it makes a pretty good connection between episode 24 and the movie, which I definitely recommend
Apr 21, 2023 4:22 AM
Feb 2021
Talk about a toxic fanbase...
Apr 22, 2023 12:50 PM

Oct 2010
I hope they make an original ending to fix the shit last episodes of kan
Yui best girl gets 8man and yukino goes to america would be the best ending ever
Apr 23, 2023 4:52 PM

Dec 2019
april 27th if this OVA is another route for Yui

april 27th if this OVA is anything but that lol
Apr 26, 2023 10:49 AM

Nov 2016
Catalano said:
Yui best girl gets 8man and yukino goes to america would be the best ending ever

Lowest tier bait I've seen in a while.
Apr 26, 2023 10:24 PM

Sep 2015
TommyAE said:
GrkmGks said:

Yui is an average girl in looks, personality and intelligence. And so she has the common jealously that so many girls like her face. She tries to get in between Hachiman and Yukino to get them to break up because if it wasn't already obvious, she's just playing a nice girl character to get things to go her way
Apr 27, 2023 2:31 AM
Jul 2021
LemonMAL said:
TommyAE said:

Yui is an average girl in looks, personality and intelligence. And so she has the common jealously that so many girls like her face. She tries to get in between Hachiman and Yukino to get them to break up because if it wasn't already obvious, she's just playing a nice girl character to get things to go her way

tbf she did develop romantic feelings before yukino
Apr 27, 2023 6:04 AM

Nov 2016
LemonMAL said:
TommyAE said:

Just disregard Shin entirely. As far as the main plot goes, both of them are good. Neither Yui or Yukino are bad as people. Yui just acts on her feelings instead of trying to hide them like Yukino did. If Hachiman didn't like Yukino to begin with, I guarantee he'd have gone for Yui because she constantly attempts to move things forward and treats him like a human being. The Yui hate is only for how she acts in Shin, ironically ignoring how she acts the entire way before. Personality-wise, she's arguably the most well adjusted of the entire cast.
She's also not stupid or selfish. She actually sacrifices her feelings for Yukino's sake a few times, for example - the final conversation in Zoku. She purposefully pisses Hachiman off and pushes Yukino to the verge of tears with her words, ergo forcing either of them to act.
Oregairu's problem is that the anime isn't all that well-written and leaves too much up to interpretation as far as Yukino's feelings go. Yui's feelings for Hachiman are shown way more, while Yukino's grow gradually and aren't really shown that much.

Apr 27, 2023 11:33 AM
Mar 2021
I want see more development of Yukino and Hachiman.Yui? Go to Hell!! i really don't like her she's always trying to separate them just because she can't understand herself feelings? (Like I heard someone saying) in the entire series? I want the yui's end in this ova.
Apr 28, 2023 6:19 PM

Aug 2020
yui best girl, you suckers
Apr 28, 2023 11:50 PM
Jun 2009
Yukino or Iroha then Sensei.

Yui last.
Apr 29, 2023 2:19 PM

Sep 2022
Yui has nothing to win here !!!
May 5, 2023 5:17 AM
Apr 2023
GrkmGks said:

What bad did she do?

Yui best girl
May 6, 2023 12:34 AM

Dec 2015
quit with the waifu wars folks. read the doggone thread title and keep to the subject. if you want to start your own doggone thread and battle it out over which fictional girl is best and whatnot go right ahead. but stop filling discussion threads with totally off subject posts. this kind of crud is how comment threads get locked and/or cleaned up via posts being deleted. 
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jun 9, 2023 7:46 AM
Sep 2016
all i see here is the minor yui fans being salty begging for different route non cannon ending

tbh i like this bcs i wanted yui to tell her feeling to make her feel better because i was feel bad for yui in S3

and for me as yukino fan

this also confirm hachiman's love for yukino by rejecting yui

and for yui fans they got her confession but rejected, in the end it's just a fan service for them
arielvegaJun 9, 2023 8:30 AM
Jul 2, 2023 1:20 PM
Apr 2023
LemonMAL said:
TommyAE said:

Everything stated above is wrong. She also is clearly above Yukino in terms of looks and personality.
Jul 2, 2023 1:21 PM
Apr 2023
arielvega said:
all i see here is the minor yui fans being salty begging for different route non cannon ending

tbh i like this bcs i wanted yui to tell her feeling to make her feel better because i was feel bad for yui in S3

and for me as yukino fan

this also confirm hachiman's love for yukino by rejecting yui

and for yui fans they got her confession but rejected, in the end it's just a fan service for them

Yui fans won't stop being bitter because we can clearly see that Hachiman actually likes Yui. He was just blinded by how he is similar to Yukino, which is actually a bad couple for him. He needs a cheerful girl like Yui by her side.
Jul 5, 2023 12:07 PM

Sep 2015
saikyozero said:
LemonMAL said:

Everything stated above is wrong. She also is clearly above Yukino in terms of looks and personality.

Nothing I said is wrong. Yui is described as average, while Yukino is described as the most attractive in the school. iirc 2nd was the blue haired tomboy. Yui does everything she can to get Hachiman and Yukino to break up in the Shin sequel

Jul 30, 2023 11:59 AM

Oct 2021
yeah well, it was supposed to be. But unfortunately, studio feel, before the production of the ova, saw a downfall in their profits. So they all had an meeting to see what would profit them with the new ova and eventually decided to replace all the canon lovely 8man & yukino scenes of the original one with new Yui scenes as she was more popular in japan. Y'know, they have to bring food to the table. Absolute disgrace of an adaptartion and LN fanfuckery. This ova shouldn't be deemed as cannon and a continuation tbh.
AsudoxJul 30, 2023 12:05 PM
yes.

More topics from this board

» Who wants a Yui route?

saikyozero - Jul 2, 2023

27 by badabass »»
Mar 14, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ruzgfpegk - May 2, 2023

90 by IfIspeak »»
Mar 14, 7:07 AM

» What's the likelyhood of this getting dubbed?

MrYandereFan26 - Aug 2, 2023

4 by Reversign »»
Aug 3, 2023 5:39 PM

» How much does this OVA adapt?

TsutanaiFuun - Jul 6, 2023

4 by GeoXsf9 »»
Jul 8, 2023 5:53 AM

» Who opened the door at the end of the episode?

SMERQY - May 29, 2023

9 by Ricky16 »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.