Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jan 17, 2021 5:57 AM
Aug 2013
hades884balding said:
AnimeDownUnder said:

Boruto is far from a bad protagonist, dude is actually pretty cool. Not as cool as naruto was obviously but far more skilled and smarter at the same age
You may be right but i see him as a spoiled brat,and he doesn't understand the duty of Hokage and just complains abt everything.

That was only during the first few episodes of the boruto series, he's nothing like that anymore especially not after the time travel arc with urashiki
~AnimeDownUnder~

Jan 17, 2021 6:16 AM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
Oh no. I have a loooong list.

And yes, Kirito is on the list.
Along with 99% of harem anime MC's.

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Jan 17, 2021 6:27 AM

Dec 2017
most shitty self-insert mcs in isekai/harem shows bc they are non characters that don't have any personality of their own aside of being "nice guys".
a
Jan 17, 2021 7:28 AM

Jul 2020
rarewaifu said:
AnimeLeviathan said:
Iska from Our last crusade or the rise of a new word. Mainly because hes extremely generic. Think of everything you dont want in an anime MC and he has it.

2nd is probably Asta from Black Clover. Now I dont know anything about modern Asta. But episode 20 and prior Asta is way too annoying and him and Noelle are the reasons its so hard to pick the show back up.

3rd is Shirou from Fate/Stay nigh[Unlimited budget works]. Now dont get me wrong, I love this anime. But Shirou beating Gilgamesh from no reason somehow changed my rating from 8 to 7. I have no idea how....

https://aminoapps.com/c/anime/page/blog/the-battle-of-the-oppisites-shirou-vs-gilgamesh-fate-stay-night/w4to_u1zL27MkKd0LQQ0v8plDW07N

great explanation of how it went down, also UBW anime went more with the "making things flashy" with spamming swords and shirou deflecting with the swords in his hands, dodging GoB and Rho Ais (still looked pretty cool though)

the VN explained it better as the fight was more tactical with Shirou being smart and quick about it, not allowing Gil spam anything in the first place and getting upclose to make him flustered as hes always just used GoB for everything but now being countered with Chinese knock offs that can come out faster since theyre in the reality marble, the swords dont have to come out a gate as theyre just on the floor

I plan on playing the VN soon anyways.
rarewaifu said:
damn there are alot of strange takes here with Emiya and Eren lol

interesting, so u mean to tell me these are the WORST mc in anime? i seriously beg to differ

Im gonna change Shirou. I remembered I watched Rent a girlfriend and Kazuya exists so I gotta put him there. Also how the hell do people think Eren is the worst MC? Hes not even a bad one so to say hes the worst is beyond me.
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Jan 17, 2021 7:50 AM

Jul 2020
Tendo_GM said:
Nobara98 said:
Hmm I see your point.

Maybe S1-S3 Eren So edgy and annoying. but in S4 he's completely different he's the opposite of worst, he's one of best main character all time, because you explain in detail, Eren won't be rumbling your house XD

Wooooow, congratulations genius.
My point still stands.
This first guy is saying how Thorfinn is the worst MC but the anime only covers less than a third of the manga. Thorfinn may be annoying at the beginning, but he fucking grows up later and becomes a great character.

Both Eren and Thorfinn are super annoying at first and rage filled and wish for the revenge on someone, both then grow up and become different characters.
Almost as if AOT copied Vinland Saga that released years and years before it and has bigger success. 🤔

Eren and Thorfinn are "annoying" for completely different reasons. Imo they aren't even annoying at all lmao. Of course Thorfinn will wanna kill the guy who killed his dad, its called revenge. Do people not get that some writers want to make characters as realistic as possible? Ok yeah, so what you may not keep trying to kill Askeladd? Thorfinn wants revenge. Is that really so bad?

As for Eren, yes he hated the titans more because they killed his mother. But he always hated them. The type of shit Eren goes through(I came name them if you ask btw) would make the average person go crazy. Eren doesn't. The WORST he does is whine. Now people are asking him to become unrealistic and act like nothing happened? Yall want him to be a whole chad while hes going through shit?

So basically, I disagree with both of you. Thorfinn isn't the worst anime MC(or a bad one) and Eren isn't the worst anime MC(or a bad one). They also aren't "Similar" just because they both have reasons to complain.

Well, to each their own I guess.
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Jan 17, 2021 8:58 AM

Apr 2020
Naho Takamiya from orange. hated her so much
Jan 17, 2021 9:07 AM

May 2016
All Tsuritama mains, but mostly the protagonist.

It sucks, because I'm genuinely interested about what's gonna happen in the show after episode 4, but the protagonist made me drop it. I understand the characters have to struggle for the conflict to occur, but this bitch needs a pep talk to breathe in and out. Instead of pushing the story, he's anchoring it in place and expecting me to feel bad for him.
Jan 17, 2021 9:14 AM
Dec 2019
Wonginus said:
Probably Thorfinn from Vinland Saga. So edgy and annoying.
I recommend you read the manga or wait for the Season 2 of the anime.
He's not like what you think.
Feb 18, 2021 7:29 PM

Sep 2020
Alright,this is my opinion

1.Shinji(neon genesis evangelion),althoughe he have a face of mental rape and breakdown,it doesn't change the fact he's annoying and useless at the very best,especially in EoE

2.Eren on season 3,he just get kidnapped again and this season only dediicated for levi fans imo

3.I wanted to put subaru in this list,but because imo he's a successor of shinji ig,maybe i just put him.

4.Ouma shuu,no mental breakdown,whiny,soulles shinji ripoff(Guilty crown)

ironically we all love subaru and shinji,because we know his mental statement in pain,and ngl i want to take care of him
ishowhatredFeb 19, 2021 10:36 PM
Feb 18, 2021 8:07 PM
Jul 2018
Tbonejoe said:
I don't necessary think he is the worst anime protagonist but Eren from AOT is very annoying. Like bitch just do it or not don't complain or be a bitch about it.
He is a bit annoying in S1-S3 but in S4 he changes 180 ° he becomes more like Anti Hero which makes him more attractive as a character.
Feb 18, 2021 10:37 PM

Sep 2012
Gotta be Natsu Faganeel from Fairy Fail.
Feb 18, 2021 10:44 PM

Jan 2020
Dense Harem MC
Never give up Shounen MC
School edgelord MC
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Feb 18, 2021 10:59 PM
Jul 2018
probably shiro from fate unlimited blade works.
Feb 18, 2021 11:46 PM

Apr 2019
Rock from black lagoon because he doesnt want to kill anyone
May 3, 2021 9:18 PM
May 2021
Naruto uzumaki one of the worst mc of all time. He is op nothing else 🤢
May 3, 2021 9:33 PM
Sep 2019
Rent-A-Girlfriend is a fun popcorn show but the MC is tragic. I also really hate Shirou Emiya from F/SN, and is one of the biggest factors into my feelings of the show
May 3, 2021 9:41 PM
Nov 2018
Shirou Emiya, absolutely no contest.
May 3, 2021 9:41 PM

Jul 2020
From what I've seen,definitely Kazuya from Rent a girlfriend.
He just looks at the girls only for their body and not for who they are.The only wise thing he did throught the whole show is to avoid Ruka chan.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
May 3, 2021 9:45 PM

Jun 2020
This is like beating a dead horse but I also choose Kazuya from Rent a girlfriend other than that I don't really hate anyone
May 3, 2021 9:52 PM
Jul 2018
Natsuki Subaru, Shirou Emiya (UBW)
May 3, 2021 9:56 PM

Mar 2016
Anyone saying Rudeus Boreas Greyrat as a choice here...my condolences.
May 3, 2021 10:02 PM
Mar 2017
Louise(i believe is her name) from zero no tsukaima. I love my tsunderes but goddamn is she extremely violent, nothing to like about her.
Male side, probably Kirito, don't think any explanation required for this.
Tbh there's probably worse, but I haven't touched many shows with a ratings below 8, so can't say beyond this.
May 3, 2021 10:12 PM
Jun 2020
Imo,
Natsuo from DomeSHIT girlfriend,
Kazuya from rent a girlfriend
Yuki from Mirai nikki,
I hate them from bottom of my heart
May 3, 2021 10:23 PM

May 2020
Probably, it would be the protagonist of Domestic Girlfriend for me.
May 3, 2021 10:29 PM

Jun 2020
Emiya Shirou from Fate series.
That Redo of healer mc.
May 4, 2021 4:19 AM

Jan 2021
Emma

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

May 4, 2021 4:39 AM

Oct 2020
CrowGR said:
If we get a season 2 of Vinland Saga you will change your opinion, Thorfinn is one of the best protagonists
May 4, 2021 6:31 AM

Dec 2017
insert any generic harem mc with personality of a cardboard
a
May 4, 2021 6:36 AM

Dec 2020
Ok guys, wait hatin on Eren, he isn't even close to being THE WORST MC
There's way more other trash protagonists than him. Like Amano Yukiteru

May 4, 2021 6:40 AM
Jul 2018
It's definitely the psychopathic r@pist Keyaruga from Redo of Healer.
May 4, 2021 6:42 AM

Jan 2021
Boruto...He may not be the worst but I find him very annoying
May 4, 2021 6:44 AM
Jan 2021
Gon freecs and Jin Mori are my worst shounen protagonists

I can't blame Jin because of the poor adaptation

Gon however took the worst spot previously held by Asta

Bad goal, annoying, lacks development for most part, and even when he is given a bit..it just resets after,.
He didn't even know kite for up to a week
May 4, 2021 6:54 AM
Sep 2018
lelouch4britanni said:
Gon freecs and Jin Mori are my worst shounen protagonists

I can't blame Jin because of the poor adaptation

Gon however took the worst spot previously held by Asta

Bad goal, annoying, lacks development for most part, and even when he is given a bit..it just resets after,.
He didn't even know kite for up to a week

If you're willing to "forgive" Jin Mori for his character getting dragged down due to a poor adaptation, the same should be done for Gon. 2011 is an excellent adaptation but it skipped the beginning of the story where Gon met Kite and where the latter taught him an important life lesson, one that Gon still treasured after multiple years.

Besides, it could be argued that Kite was the closest thing Gon ever had to a father.
May 4, 2021 6:56 AM
Jul 2018
CrowGR said:

Man you will be quoted hard , for me it's that protagonist from picking up girls in a dungeon anime I guess his name was Bell .
May 4, 2021 7:02 AM

Feb 2019
Scordolo said:
He just looks at the girls only for their body and not for who they are.The only wise thing he did throught the whole show is to avoid Ruka chan.

He did saved chizuru though. (i don't know if its wise thing or not but he did something great for sure)
May 4, 2021 7:05 AM

Jul 2020
Sakuta002766 said:
Scordolo said:

He did saved chizuru though. (i don't know if its wise thing or not but he did something great for sure)

Was it in the Manga or is it done in the anime?

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
May 4, 2021 7:08 AM

Feb 2019
Scordolo said:
Sakuta002766 said:

Its happened in anime

Here's the video - -

May 4, 2021 7:10 AM

Mar 2018
Edward Elric and thorfinn. Both are incredibly annoying
May 4, 2021 7:10 AM
Jul 2018
Makoto itou, post season 1 hachiman, deku are my go to bottom 3
May 4, 2021 7:14 AM
Aug 2020
I feel like people forget there is a difference between unlikeable protagonists like Shinji, Subaru, Shirou, and possibly Gon Freecs and bad protagonists like Deku, Kirito, and Tanjiro. The difference is the former are all complicated, compelling characters even if they aren't likeable. While The latter are boring Mary Sues
DaddyDonovanMay 4, 2021 7:47 AM
May 4, 2021 7:21 AM

Dec 2020
the question is vague, it wasn't specified like unlikeable mc or bad written mc.
but kirito is bad written and annoying af and thats a fact.
May 4, 2021 7:22 AM

Jul 2020
Sakuta002766 said:
Scordolo said:

Its happened in anime

Here's the video - -

Oh yeah,I forgot about that one.I think it's from that scene onwards that their relationship starts to progress
DaddyDonovan said:
I feel like people forget there is a difference between unlikeable protagonists like Shinji, Subaru, Shirou, and possibly Gon Freecs and bad protagonists like Deku, Kirito, and Zenitsu. The difference is the former are all complicated, compelling characters even if they aren't likeable. While The latter are boring Mary Sues

Zenitsu isn't a protagonist and Deku is far from being a bad protagonist.
A--bomb said:
the question is vague, it wasn't specified like unlikeable mc or bad written mc.

It's unrelated but what's the anime in your sig?The animation is way too cool for my eyes.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
May 4, 2021 7:24 AM

Jan 2013
Out of the ones I've seen, probably that fat fuck from Accel World that looks like a South Park character. But I could imagine some being worse if they're just full on asshole rapists or something. Haven't actually seen Redo of Healer so I'm just going based off what I've heard but yea, that's probably worse than Haru.
May 4, 2021 7:36 AM

Dec 2020
Scordolo said:
Sakuta002766 said:

Its happened in anime

Here's the video - -

Oh yeah,I forgot about that one.I think it's from that scene onwards that their relationship starts to progress
DaddyDonovan said:
I feel like people forget there is a difference between unlikeable protagonists like Shinji, Subaru, Shirou, and possibly Gon Freecs and bad protagonists like Deku, Kirito, and Zenitsu. The difference is the former are all complicated, compelling characters even if they aren't likeable. While The latter are boring Mary Sues

A--bomb said:

It's unrelated but what's the anime in your sig?The animation is way too cool for my eyes.

ughhh idk fate saber or something but I uploaded it to this site vtuber.group
May 4, 2021 7:38 AM

Dec 2020
vegeta8639 said:
Out of the ones I've seen, probably that fat fuck from Accel World that looks like a South Park character. But I could imagine some being worse if they're just full on asshole rapists or something. Haven't actually seen Redo of Healer so I'm just going based off what I've heard but yea, that's probably worse than Haru.

the mc in redo healer isn't that bad, he asked for consent or something but edgelord
May 4, 2021 7:40 AM

Jul 2020
A--bomb said:
Scordolo said:

ughhh idk fate saber or something but I uploaded it to this site vtuber.group

Oh is it from one of the Fate series?Thx,I'm gonna watch it.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
May 4, 2021 7:51 AM
Aug 2020
Scordolo said:
Sakuta002766 said:

Its happened in anime

Here's the video - -

DaddyDonovan said:

A--bomb said:

Woops I meant Tanjiro, anyway I like My Hero but I found Deku to be a pretty boring character
May 4, 2021 7:52 AM

Jul 2020
DaddyDonovan said:
Scordolo said:

Woops I meant Tanjiro, anyway I like My Hero but I found Deku to be a pretty boring character

He gets a pretty decent development during the war arc so you might not wanna miss that.Not amazing like Eren Yeager but decent.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
May 4, 2021 7:56 AM
Aug 2020
Scordolo said:
DaddyDonovan said:

He gets a pretty decent development during the war arc so you might not wanna miss that.Not amazing like Eren Yeager but decent.

Oh well I haven't seen past season 2 and I definitely haven't read the manga so I ill take your word for it.
May 4, 2021 8:00 AM
Jul 2020
The protagonist of magic site... Jesus fuck shit christ
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - Apr 25

37 by Jackson1333 »»
3 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - Today

38 by Jackson1333 »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 25

77 by InstantRamenKing »»
8 minutes ago

» Would you or have you watched anime with your family (1 or more members)?

ToastWithNutella - 10 minutes ago

0 by ToastWithNutella »»
10 minutes ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream? ( 1 2 )

BroDa2545 - Apr 16

61 by vasipi4946 »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.