Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 14, 2021 9:46 PM
Dec 2019
I really wanna know why people like nino (or tsunderes in other animes) so much, even more than yotsuba(?). If nino simply drop dead in the next episode, i'd laugh my ass of, just saying...
Jan 14, 2021 10:02 PM
Jan 2021
its just we got to see miku getting upset again 🥺🥺🥺
Jan 14, 2021 10:26 PM

Oct 2008
Nino the rebellious redeemer! lolz
4/5

Jan 14, 2021 10:30 PM

Jul 2016
Woah, another season with Nino being an obnoxious bitch, what else is new? Seriously, her character archetype must be the one I hate the most in all anime. Goddamn, how much I would have wished Miku to actually beat the shit out of her disrespectful persona.
Jan 14, 2021 10:32 PM

Aug 2018
As someone who has read the mango start to finish, this episode came as a surprise. It removed chapters and dialogue that I felt were integral for the series. Especially the encounter with Mystery Hat Girl (not spoiling the name for anime watchers). It felt so out of place without the dialogue.

The scene where Nino, Miku, and Itsuki fought didn’t have enough tension and had a disappointing payoff. I hate to say that, as it is one of my favorite moments in the series. The music just didn’t hit hard enough and the slap sounded more like a clap done ten feet away from the mic. It made what was a shocking dramatic scene in the manga an underwhelming disappointment in the anime.

Additionally, I felt the arc is zooming pretty fast; some scenes definitely needed more time to resonate and develop.

With that being said, this episode was very enjoyable. The jokes hit hard and I was smiling and giggling at every gag. The art and animation is superb. Fuutarou, in particular, looks amazing with his new design. His black hair and especially his gold eyes are resonating with me really well. The touches of expressive animation made this episode subtly better for me.

Although I said the pacing was a bit too quick, it could be my manga bias blinding my judgment. I watched this episode only once, and like the art style, I may need extra time to settle with the anime and manga difference.

Speaking of anime and manga difference, even though I hark on the missing dialogue with Mystery Hat Girl and those coveted chapters that I feel anime watchers are sorely missing out right now, it is too early to say that they are going to be removed entirely. It is completely possible for them to return later on. If that’s the case, then ignore my criticisms made about them. However, the way it will be implemented will definitely impact how I feel about this episode and this season as a whole. I hope it’s for the better.

TL;DR: I really like this episode. The studio is handling the adaptation in a great yet bumpy way. Their technical handling of this season is getting better and better and the comedic, light bits are always a joy to behold. There are some moments where it made me scratch my head, like Mystery Hat Girl, disappoint me, like the scene with Nino, Miku, and Itsuki, and concerned me, like the chapters and pacing, but those did not derail this episode and especially this season as a whole. Plus, being a manga reader, some of the criticisms I made may have been biased and unfair and that I need more time to both wait for and resonate with the changes.

I give this episode a 7.5 or 8 out of 10.
Jan 14, 2021 10:41 PM
Mar 2019
we are already at seven goodbyes arc? im loving the anime and i have read the manga but i can't really remember if they had skipped some chapters or this is just how fast the story goes when adapted to anime.
I love K-On, and so should you.

Jan 14, 2021 11:12 PM
Jan 2019
CanadianMRC said:
KanameYuuki said:
It was really sweet to know all of those text were handwritten, giving his best for them, I have a question for the manga readers.

Was the real girl aware from the beginning who Fuutaro was, the kid from 5 years ago or she realized about it eventually?
yes. She knew from day 1.

Thanks for the spoiler you inconsiderate douche. Guess I should just be thankful you’ve only made 2 posts.
Jan 14, 2021 11:12 PM
Dec 2016
_cenjoo said:
Fuutarou staying up and writing all those papers was such a nice act. I love how Itsuki standing up for Fuutaro, just makes her even better. Nino got demoted to worst girl right after I saw her rip up those papers. I’m disappointed in you Nino >:( I really liked her whole tsundere personality too, but ripping up those papers that Fuutarou worked so hard on is way past tsundere, thats just mean :( I hope she has some sorta redemption next week, otherwise she won’t get her 2nd best girl place back >:)

Wait so Nino doesn’t realize that the guy from the vacation thingy was Fuutarou? I totally thought after she saw the bracelet on Fuutarou that they were the same guy, I guess not? That’s sorta weird, but let’s see how they make up!

Whole “father” scene was a little cringe, but it’s nice to see how much Fuutarou cares for the quints.

What was up with Fuutarou hallucinating? And then he drops himself into the river? Yotsuba then avoids him for some reason? Can anyone explain that whole scene or is it spoilers or something?
He didn't hallucinate. Him and the girl that appeared had a conversation on the boat, which ultimately led to him falling off. Hence why he was wet. And Yotsuba hurried off because originally her track coach was supposed to be there too but she was excluded.
Jan 14, 2021 11:20 PM

Oct 2020
HulkAgiota said:
I really wanna know why people like nino (or tsunderes in other animes) so much, even more than yotsuba(?). If nino simply drop dead in the next episode, i'd laugh my ass of, just saying...
She is the girl who gets the most development in the manga among all her siblings, maybe now you hate her because you've seen eps 2 but after the Motorcycle Arc I'm sure it will change your view of Nino.

I'm talking about Fuu Kun XD
Jan 14, 2021 11:22 PM
Dec 2016
Dunnas said:
CanadianMRC said:

Thanks for the spoiler you inconsiderate douche. Guess I should just be thankful you’ve only made 2 posts.
Well in his defense, you asked a blatant question and didn't request not to receive an answer so that's your fault. Plus, what and who he's talking about won't be covered this season at all, so relax. It's hardly a spoiler.
Jan 14, 2021 11:52 PM
Jan 2019
muppet107 said:
Dunnas said:

Well in his defense, you asked a blatant question and didn't request not to receive an answer so that's your fault. Plus, what and who he's talking about won't be covered this season at all, so relax. It's hardly a spoiler.

That wasn’t me asking the original question. ;)

It is obviously not a huge spoiler, but not something I wanted to know. I skip over posts if they read at all like they may veer into territory that I don’t want to know anything about, but that strategy falls apart when it is a 6 word post.
Jan 15, 2021 1:03 AM

Jan 2019
I tried to give this show a second chance by watching episode 2 and now I will probably drop it. All the character look like crap and are all lifeless. Not only does the art have 0 detail the facial animations are horrendous (for example there was no facial range of emotions when Nino had her outburst.

Also the proportions don't look human and are more similar to lolis. I'm disappointed and will probably start reading the Manga.
Jan 15, 2021 1:36 AM
Oct 2019
Nino taking Mikus drink was so god damn funny to me
Jan 15, 2021 3:14 AM

Mar 2014
Urusai wa ne! Kimochi warui! Finally Nino at her best xD Sadly I didn't read a manga so I can't compare it but so far I'm really liking this season.
Jan 15, 2021 3:17 AM
Jul 2020
Mohamed-Elatar said:
Haven't watched the episode yet .
Did they skip fuutaro and yotsuba date ??
sadly they did skip it
CanadianMRCJan 15, 2021 3:23 AM
Jan 15, 2021 3:22 AM
Jul 2020
Dunnas said:
CanadianMRC said:

it literally doesn't say who the girl is. What is the spoiler here? You're the one being a douche here
Jan 15, 2021 3:28 AM
May 2018
CanadianMRC said:
Mohamed-Elatar said:
Haven't watched the episode yet .
Did they skip fuutaro and yotsuba date ??
sadly they did skip it

Sad .. It was one of the best chapters in the manga and important for yotsuba character .. Actually , now I don't care what they are doing in the anime , looks like they will only care about what nino and miko fans want
Jan 15, 2021 3:33 AM
Jul 2020
Mohamed-Elatar said:
CanadianMRC said:
sadly they did skip it

Sad .. It was one of the best chapters in the manga and important for yotsuba character .. Actually , now I don't care what they are doing in the anime , looks like they will only care about what nino and miko fans want
yea, I said the same thing. They literally skipped her character development for some reason? Plus they skipped the chapter where they all played house. That chapter is important because it kinda sets everything up for the 7 Goodbyes arc. Why did they skip it? Who knows.
Jan 15, 2021 3:58 AM
Jan 2019
CanadianMRC said:
Dunnas said:

it literally doesn't say who the girl is. What is the spoiler here? You're the one being a douche here

That the girl already knows who he is and has known from the beginning, but is hiding it. I’d have presumed up to this point that she wasn’t aware. Just play on the safe side and use spoiler tags for anything remotely spoilery that some people may not want to see.

I was a bit harsh though, sorry. I was already rather annoyed from having just looked at the latest higurashi episode thread here and reddit beforehand and seeing people constantly talk about stuff that us first timers (which there are plenty of given how it was originally presented as a remake) really don’t need to be knowing about at this stage.

In fact I’m seeing far more than I’d like to in a lot of the threads for this seasons new shows in particular. I may need to start looking at episode threads less.
Jan 15, 2021 4:24 AM
Jul 2020
Dunnas said:
CanadianMRC said:

That the girl already knows who he is and has known from the beginning, but is hiding it. I’d have presumed up to this point that she wasn’t aware.

It's heavily hinted that she knows though. We do find out how she looks like in previous episodes -, her face and long pink hair. And they show her adult version in this episode. It wouldn't have been even an issue if they covered the chapter completely and didn't skip anything. And yes, don't go looking at these threads, you will get spoiled. I got the ending spoiled to me when I was watching s1 last summer and just ended up reading the manga so i wouldn't see spoilers anymore. I highly recommend to read manga though. S2 already skipped 3 important chapters and idk how they will fix this since they have major influence on the story.
Jan 15, 2021 4:27 AM

Mar 2019
I really don't know why people like Nino(and bakugo). There is a difference between being a tsundere and being an ahole. And she's still clinging to the childhood boy, when she knows nothing about it. He might be a really bad person, who knows. It's been many years, and people change. If nino was a boy with same personality, people would hate him so much. These kind of people take things for granted, and only realise later what they lost.

I know future development can justify it, and maybe I will understand why, but it's highly unlikely I will ever like her.

I feel that they didn't direct it well, because conflict felt verrry forced. Maybe they skipped some events in manga, idk.

Anyway, looking forward for next week, because I like the mc, and looking forward to how he reunites them.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Jan 15, 2021 4:35 AM
Nov 2020
I'm confused now, all this time I thought that pink hair girl whom futarou met in his childhood was Itsuki, but now it's someone else. Ahhhh, can't stop getting hype for the next episode. XD
Jan 15, 2021 5:11 AM

Jun 2019
Looks like the girls aren't getting along well. I hope everything will be resolved between them. Poor Uesugi, he just wants to help and these girls are making things worse for him.
Jan 15, 2021 5:20 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
They skipped a lot of stuff it seems to me. Hope they do something about it soon so non manga-readers can better understand/relate to some stuff.

Nino, man. Its crazy that she's such an immature brat. Makes her
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 15, 2021 6:22 AM
Apr 2019
Looks like they skipped parts in manga, based on this episode. It feels they will wrap up the story this season. Still enjoyed it though.
Jan 15, 2021 7:06 AM

Jul 2014
Oh, so not only does this look like absolute shit now, but they're also rushing through chapters all over the place too? And of probably some of the better parts of the manga no less.

This is going to be a right slog to get through, but there's decent chapters coming up which they hopefully won't butcher.
Jan 15, 2021 7:26 AM

Dec 2016
Nino is the biggest troublemaker, period. I do hope she eventually gives a big apology to Futaro and sisters for causing a scene and especially the way she acted with everyone :/ Waiting for next week :)

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jan 15, 2021 9:14 AM

Jul 2020
I know it won't be Itsuki base on this episode but she's best girl no debate at all! I loved in season 1 and season 2 just reaffirm my stance.
Jan 15, 2021 9:24 AM

Apr 2015
SouthRzVa said:
Woah, another season with Nino being an obnoxious bitch, what else is new? Seriously, her character archetype must be the one I hate the most in all anime. Goddamn, how much I would have wished Miku to actually beat the shit out of her disrespectful persona.

ikr
nino is a character that i'll never be able to like, and i cant understand anyone who likes her
Jan 15, 2021 9:41 AM
May 2020
_cenjoo said:
Fuutarou staying up and writing all those papers was such a nice act. I love how Itsuki standing up for Fuutaro, just makes her even better. Nino got demoted to worst girl right after I saw her rip up those papers. I’m disappointed in you Nino >:( I really liked her whole tsundere personality too, but ripping up those papers that Fuutarou worked so hard on is way past tsundere, thats just mean :( I hope she has some sorta redemption next week, otherwise she won’t get her 2nd best girl place back >:)

Wait so Nino doesn’t realize that the guy from the vacation thingy was Fuutarou? I totally thought after she saw the bracelet on Fuutarou that they were the same guy, I guess not? That’s sorta weird, but let’s see how they make up!

Whole “father” scene was a little cringe, but it’s nice to see how much Fuutarou cares for the quints.

What was up with Fuutarou hallucinating? And then he drops himself into the river? Yotsuba then avoids him for some reason? Can anyone explain that whole scene or is it spoilers or something?

Well nino did give the bracelet to fuutarou when he was sick in the camp. So raiha made tne bracelet as an amulet for fuutarou, and when fuutarou disguised as kintarou, he gave the bracelet to nino, and nino gave it back to fuutarou later when he was sick. So it make sense if nino didnt recognise fuutaru as kintarou
Jan 15, 2021 9:51 AM

May 2018
biggus rippus, poor Fuutarou did nothing wrong T_T, yet he's still being treated this harshly by nino
Jan 15, 2021 10:29 AM

Mar 2019
Yeah yeah... the SPICE, the SLAP... good to see this development from 2nd episode only.... hope they adapt this till the end of original manga works...
Mentioning some other anime which followed somewhat similar route... I saw Love Hina few years ago, which was a good adaptation to me and next was Nisekoi which didn’t felt that good till anime end (also the Manga end -_- ) and now this series... hoping this gives a good ride till end.
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
Jan 15, 2021 10:47 AM

Oct 2018
10/10 episode because someone finally slapped Nino for being a dumb bitch XD. I care what anyone says Nino is worst girl. Yotsuba Gang stand up.
Jan 15, 2021 11:54 AM

Mar 2020
I dont want to be this guy but I am kind of disappointed ep1 was pretty good but this one.....they skipped like 3-4 chapters which are really important! As a result the pacing is too fast, also the directing is medicore.
I hope they at least cover them later
Jan 15, 2021 12:43 PM
Feb 2017
Nino has been annoying since season 1. Its official now she's the worst among the Quintuplets.
Jan 15, 2021 1:02 PM
Sep 2019
It was satisfying as hell seeing Itsuki slap Nino, she really deserved that. Itsuki has impressed me the most so far, will probably go up in my ranking of the girls
Jan 15, 2021 1:07 PM
Jul 2019
So, before them quintuplets started to live in such luxury, they used to live in poverty until their mother remarried, so in other them quintuplet's otosan is their step father, not related to them......

Ya know if only, Uesugi would tell Nino that if she fails her exam, her otosan will cut her off, maybe the fear of not being able to received anymore money from her otosan would've freak Nino out.
Jan 15, 2021 1:18 PM

Feb 2010
Nino one of best tsundere of all time?? Can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 15, 2021 1:22 PM

Apr 2015
Honestly, never been a fan of Nino in S1, so when I started reading the manga, that slap was satisfying as fuck. Great to see it in animated form this time around.

3 chapters cut though, damn.

They also showed
but they cut the talk they had, I hope we're gonna get that next week instead. As expected they gave her a different voice actor than one of the quints.

Honestly forgot how long this arc is. So much to look forward to!!
Jan 15, 2021 2:06 PM
Sep 2016
mono_mer said:
I really don't know why people like Nino(and bakugo). There is a difference between being a tsundere and being an ahole. And she's still clinging to the childhood boy, when she knows nothing about it. He might be a really bad person, who knows. It's been many years, and people change. If nino was a boy with same personality, people would hate him so much. These kind of people take things for granted, and only realise later what they lost.

I know future development can justify it, and maybe I will understand why, but it's highly unlikely I will ever like her.

I feel that they didn't direct it well, because conflict felt verrry forced. Maybe they skipped some events in manga, idk.

Anyway, looking forward for next week, because I like the mc, and looking forward to how he reunites them.

People like Nino for what happens during this arc. Really, she jumped from worst girl to one of the Top 2 for most people.
Jan 15, 2021 2:16 PM
Jun 2014
Nobara98 said:
She is the girl who gets the most development in the manga among all her siblings, maybe now you hate her because you've seen eps 2 but after the Motorcycle Arc I'm sure it will change your view of Nino.

"Most development"
Classic. Just because a character changes their behavior around another character 180°, usually around the male, it doesn't mean they got the most development. In Nino's case, man, it's especially true. She is the same character at the end of the work in everyone's eyes like she was in the beginning, the only thing she developed are obligatory feelings. Heck, I would go far and say she even regressed when it came to her dreams, aspirations, grandiose proposes regarding her life. Definitely not the character with the most development, but you can still love her nonetheless for the way she changes her attitude.
Jan 15, 2021 3:49 PM

May 2020
YO WTF they skipped the conversation with the promise girl? Either they're gonna flashback to it sometime...or they just really don't care about adapting this story to reach the end. Granted, not like the manga ending was properly developed anyway, but it at least had moments like that conversation. I'm so confused. Yeah they didn't adapt Labor's Day Thanksgiving, but honestly i dont think that arc was actually important. But this convo was, hence everyone in the comments asking "Was that a hallucination?"
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

Jan 15, 2021 5:55 PM
Dec 2019
Never felt so wishy washy about a character, Nino can be one of my favorite characters then one episode later she’s my least favorite
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Jan 15, 2021 8:26 PM

Oct 2020
SogiitaGunha said:
Nobara98 said:

"Most development"
Classic. Just because a character changes their behavior around another character 180°, usually around the male, it doesn't mean they got the most development. In Nino's case, man, it's especially true. She is the same character at the end of the work in everyone's eyes like she was in the beginning, the only thing she developed are obligatory feelings. Heck, I would go far and say she even regressed when it came to her dreams, aspirations, grandiose proposes regarding her life. Definitely not the character with the most development, but you can still love her nonetheless for the way she changes her attitude.
Okay, let me ask who in the manga got more development than Nino??

No one, the closest one is Miku but obviously Nino has had the most development than Miku and the one who has the least development is Itsuki.
Jan 15, 2021 9:20 PM

Dec 2019
Cuteness overload! A lot of drama in this episode, but the comedy is still great. Nino is one of the few Tsunderes that I don't really like, but maybe it's because Miku exists. My life is blessed because of this show. Really that sad this is the last season...
Jan 15, 2021 10:36 PM

Mar 2019
That Pink Haired Grown-up girl is so Gorgeous....

Sorry Yotsuba, Sorry Miku...

Team Pink is calling me, even more each time..
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jan 16, 2021 12:05 AM

Apr 2020
Ooh now the anime has gotten its dose of drama, I think the Seven Goodbyes Arc will be really fun to watch. Nino snaps as she dismiss Futaro's papers that he worked so hard for, dismaying Miku and Itsuki. And now because of Nino and Itsuki's absence, the quintuplets are pretty much fractured. Abandoning their studies and are doing their own thing to keep themselves "happy".

And this is the arc that sets off Gotoubun from Nisekoi, as it actually takes itself in a dramatic route. Testing how the characters will do to fix their relationship and breaking down their overall feelings to each other. I know that this is going to be long and for a weekly anime-only watcher, it's gonna take a lot of patience. But I can tell that this will pay off really well, and I am excited to see more revelations for this arc!
Jan 16, 2021 12:40 AM

Nov 2011
I'm such a dumbass, i'm only now realizing after watching the OP that the girls names actually have the numbers 1-5 in them.

- Ichi(1)ka
- Ni(2)No
- Mi(3)ku
- Yotsu(4)ba
- Itsu(5)ki

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 16, 2021 1:08 AM
Aug 2020
yo how is itsuki not fat bruh
Jan 16, 2021 2:05 AM
Jun 2014
Nobara98 said:

Okay, let me ask who in the manga got more development than Nino??

No one, the closest one is Miku but obviously Nino has had the most development than Miku and the one who has the least development is Itsuki.

Put down your Nino glasses and learn what development means, developing as a person means.

Obviously, development is a sort of change, which could be negative as well, but regarding talks like this, we talk about only positive changes.

The harsh truth is that outside of Miku, neither of the quints got any sort of development. They are constant characters with different issues, but solving their issues didn't change them in any visible, significant way, where you can wave the development card positively for them. This answers your question that it is indeed Miku who is the most development quint bar none.

Ichika is the same character at the end of the work. Her issue was dishonesty, using underhanded methods and the juggle between school and work. The story bended to everyone quickly forgiving her misdeeds. In the penultimate chapter she still jokes about doing stuff that caused them trouble in the past.

Nino is the same character at the end of the work or she even regressed. Becoming Marika 2.0 doesn't mean she improved or changed in any way as person. Everyone in the school perceives her in the same way, she is still hot-headedly picks up confrontations with others purely based on her pride and momentarily emotions. Next episode has the leaving the nest talk, and you know, she failed. Not only that, she even changed her university choice last minute in connection to that, because she couldn't handle being all alone, yet made that speech. She could have embraced the change. She even semi-guilt tripped Fuutarou in ch. 93, how she will be all alone as everyone will be going their seperate ways eventually, but nope, she couldn't bear that, she had to cling to Miku. Her daddy issues was mostly solved by Fuutarou because somehow she gave up after simply sending a letter to their father, but never attempted to straight up go to the hospital and talk things out with him once and for all.

Miku as I said is easily the most developed quint bar none. Her demeanor became smiley, positive, instead of the deadpan face. She found her future aspiration instead of sitting on her ass, moping around. She became courageous and determined enough to handle fights where she is fed up with how others cause trouble and can solve such scenarios easily. No wonder she is the only quint who got positive words from Fuutarou in the last chapter, while the rest got roasted hard or get straight-up shitted on.

Yotsuba is the same character at the end of the work. And no, she didn't have to learn to be selfish, as Negi was idiotic enough to show us the flashback and her POV, and let's not talk about some other things. She always did selfish things with the facade of being selfless. But even after everyone gave her a talk, and I mean everyone, she still have doubts about doing the right things or how can she be happy if she does selfish things. Smh.

Itsuki is the same character at the end of the work. A glutton, whose mommy issues got solved. At least she found her aspiration, although that also heavily mommy inspired. That's it. Her romantic side is the biggest middle finger from the writer to her fans.

If you have read this through, you may think I was unfairly harsh, but it's just my opinion, so no hard feelings.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Endings

Moppit - Apr 25

15 by Moppit »»
Yesterday, 11:12 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

AZY-sama - Jan 28, 2021

132 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 13, 3:02 PM

» 2 year later and I still don't understand the miku hype

PointlessSmith - Apr 5, 2021

31 by 7samy »»
Mar 5, 2:43 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 21, 2021

143 by Yawuz_707 »»
Feb 16, 1:32 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Mar 25, 2021

260 by Henk-Devries »»
Feb 13, 5:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.