Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2020 7:30 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The final action for the remnants of Headkeeper now: to figure out the Anti-Imperalist Diet's game, infiltrate the facility which houses the Luminous Seed weapon and stop it from "hatching" its massive power by the control of Radboud. Reason being: both Innumael and Conrad are suffering from prolonged luminosis, and they don't have a long time of survival.

While inside knowledge will help out Innumael's group and Leo, more than just trusting other Headkeeper members (of which conceiving a traitor is like finding a needle in a haystack), the Garnet Tablet of prophecies is soon ringing its due doomsday...

It's been sometime where both Innumael and Leo had a heart-to-heart conversation (since Episode 1), and the many atrocities of the act of killing and losing people lingers a grudge upon both boys' minds.

Finally, the infiltration plan is underway: Arnold and Leo on the Luminosis Seed, Innumael and Benjamin on the drug development facility. The happenings of the Luminosis Seed are MEH, BUT once the secrets of the drug-making experimentation research are known, the effects of it affecting both normal and Luminosis-affected mutated humans are LETHAL. And Radboud is ready for his demonstrations that were once small, now attempted on the big stage.

The final stage is unlocked...and the Luminous Seed's light engulfs all within striking distance. Is this the Beginning of the End (of a new era of Light)?

Oh, and also, the creature at 18:22 marked "Magato", I'd assume to believe that it's a similar revived creature wreaking havoc upon the Empire.
KANLen09Dec 22, 2020 9:49 AM
Dec 22, 2020 7:59 AM

Apr 2020
And there it is folks, the reveal of MWZ's mystery. While Innumael reveals the secrets of all the things we've been dealt so far, a sudden Light shines in a particular place. And it destroyed everything near its source.

Looks like it's gonna be a do or die situation as the show will end next week. Innumael and Conrad have a little time left because of the disease and the whole world of MWZ is facing imminent destruction...also the quality of animation dropped down considerably this episode (have you noticed).
Dec 22, 2020 8:17 AM
Jan 2018
Well that was sudden. But yet this show somehow manages to keep me excited for more every week. Goddamn.

Also MAL says it will end in 12 episodes. Any players of the original game know if the story continues or not?
Dec 22, 2020 10:40 AM

Sep 2019
Wow, what just happened? I feel like this show has a lot more to cover than they could fit in a single episode. We'll see how it goes.
Dec 22, 2020 12:08 PM

Apr 2020
a lot in one episode, again o_O
besides to the many simultaneous situations, the (first part) of the talk between Leo and Inumaru was interesting, some emotions dont go away easily. also, the canyon fight was recalled afew times in this episode
we'll see if that light destroys everything or really brings a "new world"
Dec 22, 2020 12:10 PM

Oct 2016
The visuals are pathetic at this point, but I don't mind that much, what I'm concerned about is that the show seemed like it was going to be longer so if it's really ending next week then the finale can only be open or rushed. Sad, it was the best show of the season for me.
Dec 22, 2020 1:07 PM

Sep 2019
The first thing you see in the game is this lights coming from the sky and i think they do you a test in order to see if you have the immunity, so now that makes a load more of sense now knowing what happened in this anime so far. But don't take what i say as fact cus i played that introduction like 1 month ago, so maybe I could be remembering things wrong, still interested on how this is going to end, still haven't let me down even will all the weird looking eyes this episode had.
Dec 22, 2020 1:57 PM
Oct 2020
I have not played the game. But it seems to me that this is not a direct adaptation, as it is, but a prequel to the game.
Dec 22, 2020 3:01 PM

Jan 2020
Holy crap that ending !

Radboud is same as crazy as Hermann
The light. Its say women are more susceptible becaming monster
Now i'm worried about Irma, Sissel and Schaake
Dec 22, 2020 3:32 PM
Apr 2017
I really like the talk between Inu and Leocadio there, they really might never clear things up and I kinda like that. Feels more realistic that sometimes secrets will go uncovered till their deaths and they both have kind of moved on and have more serious things to do.

There's this sense of inevitability this episode, the remaining dregs of Headkeeper tries to do something to prevent the worst from happening, yet they were simply too late. They never really had a chance since they were outsiders receiving very late information and it's an interesting change to them being superheroes swooping in and saving the day out of nowhere.
Dec 22, 2020 5:17 PM

Sep 2020
Ryan_Melvin15 said:
I really like the talk between Inu and Leocadio there, they really might never clear things up and I kinda like that. Feels more realistic that sometimes secrets will go uncovered till their deaths and they both have kind of moved on and have more serious things to do.

There's this sense of inevitability this episode, the remaining dregs of Headkeeper tries to do something to prevent the worst from happening, yet they were simply too late. They never really had a chance since they were outsiders receiving very late information and it's an interesting change to them being superheroes swooping in and saving the day out of nowhere.

Right, I also like how they started playing the game near its end and so they obviously couldn't keep up with a long planned plot.
Like you said, they were almost there but in reality they never really had a chance to stop the catastrophe.
Dec 22, 2020 7:32 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another infiltration-investigation setting, after Leo finally got out from the underground prison. They tried really hard to seek the truth. Lucky for them, the capitol seemed under a heavy military deployed by the tactical maintenance reason from Diet. They separated themself. Inumael went to the drug facility, only to met with the mastermind. And Leo, get fooled by taking a fake Luminous Seed and never knew whats goin on after that. Well, they were in fact too late! So, its clear that the mad scientist was Radboud, the son of Mary Bult, the Diet, that setted those event. He did a research to entering the abyss of the cataclysmic light, to seek the truth beyond its power. However, its turned out to be a wrong thing. A mutation, coldfires everywhere, diseases. Even made innocent peoples in fear, until the real light finally came to the surface. Yeah, thats the last show presented by him and his loyal dog, acted as a last thing that these series had. The capitol surely under a heavy dangerous situations in the middle of cataclysmic light. What can they do?

Let me hope its end this prequel to the game storyline with a nice conclusives last performance, or else, its just another waste of time to ads the game contents only....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 22, 2020 7:32 PM
Apr 2020
Yes Innumanuel, a perfect time to read. And I don't think Leo forgive him just because of that, personally I wouldn't. lol

Welp, that part in the end in quite interesting. Everything near the vicinity was destroyed by the light. So what will happen to the people struck by the light? Will they also transform? Unless they're resistant. Hoping that the ending is good.

Dec 22, 2020 7:40 PM

Oct 2016
And now we are at point the first episode shown in the beginning. Imma keep it real with you chief I am going to need another season of this shit. Despite the horrendous visuals this is one of the best shows this season. Just imagine if this show had budget or better production, would be fantastic.

Dec 23, 2020 2:10 PM
Feb 2015
sKyBlazer08 said:
And now we are at point the first episode shown in the beginning. Imma keep it real with you chief I am going to need another season of this shit. Despite the horrendous visuals this is one of the best shows this season. Just imagine if this show had budget or better production, would be fantastic.

Just imagine it right? okay, if "The studio who produced my fav anime all of the time" produce this series people will give this series 8 or 9 on the first ep. Or just if this series was produced by the studio of another game adaptation which also airing in this season,such a waste for them, that another game adaptation even have 26 ep.
I still enjoying this ep, just like my other comment,the animation with their situation is acceptable by me. The last 3 minutes is my fav part and the soundtrack is really good (the ost is same ost from game, another no budget).
Dec 23, 2020 10:25 PM

Mar 2012
CaptainKenshiro said:
The visuals are pathetic at this point, but I don't mind that much, what I'm concerned about is that the show seemed like it was going to be longer so if it's really ending next week then the finale can only be open or rushed. Sad, it was the best show of the season for me.
People are saying this is a prequel to the mobile games story so it probably won't be that rushed. Would make more sense for it to end establishing a new major conflict instead if it's really true.
Dec 24, 2020 12:21 AM

Oct 2016
SparkleDuck said:
CaptainKenshiro said:
People are saying this is a prequel to the mobile games story so it probably won't be that rushed. Would make more sense for it to end establishing a new major conflict instead if it's really true.

That would make sense, since Leocadio looks completely different in the game.
Dec 24, 2020 4:21 PM
Nov 2020
12 episodes just doesn't seem enough to tell this potentially epic story. There needs to be a second season at least!
Dec 24, 2020 4:59 PM

May 2018
Ya know it was kinda unfair for Leo to hate Inumanuel, when it was he who got Inumanuel into that kind of shit in the fist place........So, basically he got him into some shit and him kills his brother, so, basically they're even.
Dec 25, 2020 5:31 PM
Aug 2018
CaptainKenshiro said:

That would make sense, since Leocadio looks completely different in the game.

The game is set 20 years after the anime.
Dec 28, 2020 6:44 PM

Oct 2008
oh hey! that last part where in the light struck...was the same OST used in the game! nice!
4/5.

Dec 29, 2020 6:22 AM
Sep 2019
matias067 said:
oh hey! that last part where in the light struck...was the same OST used in the game! nice!
4/5.

im sooo glad someone else noticed the music from the game
Its called unskilled awakening the
Track.
Also the music from the anime is by the same composer
Im looking forward to the ost when it releases.
Jan 15, 2021 5:06 AM

Apr 2020
Good art in the ending scenes. The funds ought to be used there!

Mar 11, 2021 10:39 AM

Jul 2015
So close to clearing things up between Innumael and Leo, well probably not enough to fully forgive each other. Crazy stuff there at the end scene now that we've the huge explosion scene from the first episode.

Sep 25, 2021 10:22 PM
Oct 2019
i'm gonna need to see the next episode to make sense of the ending to this episode

"let's have a talk" about the dead brother but not actually talk about how it happened... good talk... *smh* not

More topics from this board

» The game (possible spoilers)

TamagoKaito3 - Dec 25, 2020

7 by Furyo_enjoyer »»
Dec 11, 2022 5:17 AM

Poll: » Magatsu Wahrheit: Zuerst Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2020

45 by Guts-Valley »»
Oct 6, 2021 8:22 PM

Poll: » Magatsu Wahrheit: Zuerst Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ringare - Dec 29, 2020

54 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 25, 2021 10:58 PM

Poll: » Magatsu Wahrheit: Zuerst Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 15, 2020

27 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 25, 2021 9:48 PM

Poll: » Magatsu Wahrheit: Zuerst Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 8, 2020

18 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 25, 2021 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.