Forum Settings
Forums

'Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai' Announces Additional Cast

New
Dec 7, 2020 11:36 AM
Discord Moderator
Feb 2014
The official website for the third season of Mamare Touno's Log Horizon light novel series, Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai (Log Horizon: Destruction of the Round Table), announced two additional cast and one cast member change on Monday. The new season will broadcast from January 13 at 7:25 p.m. on NHK E-Tele, following the delay from its original 2020 premiere date due to COVID-19.

Kengo Kawanishi (Ishuzoku Reviewers) and Yuuko Kaida (Sword Art Online: Alicization) are joining the cast as Touri and Saraliya, respectively. Youhei Tadano (Great Pretender) is replacing the late Keiji Fujiwara, who voiced Regan in the first two seasons.

The three new cast members will be joining Takuma Terashima as Shiroe, Emiri Katou as Akatsuki, and Tomoaki Maeno as Naotsugu, who are reprising their roles from the previous seasons.

Shinji Ishihira (Fairy Tail) is returning to direct the third season at Studio Deen, with Toshizou Nemoto (Juushinki Pandora) is credited for the series composition. Tomochi Kosaka (Hataraku Saibou animation director) is replacing Tetsuya Kumagai as the character designer in the new season.

Touno began writing the adventure fantasy novel series on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in April 2010. Kadokawa published the first volume with illustrations by Kazuhiro Hara (Gundam Build Divers) in March 2011.

The first season produced by animation studio Satelight premiered in Fall 2013, followed by the second season by Studio Deen airing in Fall 2014.

Source: Comic Natalie
Mako995Dec 7, 2020 11:59 AM
Dec 7, 2020 11:47 AM

Sep 2020
I hope the third season re-kindle my interest to the show, second season was just awfully boring halfway through.
Dec 7, 2020 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
I rewatched S1 and S2 a few weeks ago. Can't wait to see this. I don't get why people hate S2 it's not that bad.
Dec 7, 2020 1:01 PM

Jul 2017
just learned of season 3. Finaly. That is good.
Dec 7, 2020 7:21 PM

Dec 2016
Super exciting, I can't wait till this baby airs :)

thank you!!!
Dec 9, 2020 4:19 AM
May 2009
I am glad there is a season 3 now. Been waiting. Season 2 didn't hit all the right marks, especially with the away mission with the young guild members, but overall the story was starting to show the changes to the world.
And I also enjoyed the first arc of season 2.
Dec 11, 2020 11:34 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm never thought that we will be getting a third season after so long.
Soo super excited to be hearing about this.

Though material wise isn't the LN on some kind of hiatus at the moment?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

15 by Andromeda »»
49 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
1 hour ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Apr 24, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.