Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2020 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode got comically creepy in some ways especially with one of the boys' long neck. There's also a super juiced up scene of one of the boys with all those muscles.

Both segments of the episode turned out to be pretty weird but still quite entertaining with its content imo. Twins are also back again.

Nov 23, 2020 9:59 AM

Nov 2007
6 trying his best to style oden guy's hair (from hair salon)

Continuation to the idol -> wrestler duo? baby is afraid of them.

3 & 6 (KAmiYU) as spacemen... w. AI twins. trying to connect (docking)? Everyone's weird.

Shee guy trying to go back home at midnight. Seeing characters from Japanese scary stories in other characters.

Oden guy as Ikyuu-san and 6 traveling. Protein and became muscle guy... and traveling across sky as well as fighting against tiger in the picture... Shee guy as emperor and 4 of the sextuplet working under him.

1 & 4 visiting father's work. So weird because he gets paid for doing weird things like hanging up on the phone, and climbing up the building and trying to shoot.

AI twins already can imitate others' voices. 2 & 3 trying to request them to have Totoko's voice (like seiyuus being requested when appearing on the variety shows or seiyuu events). lol @ getting addicted.

5 as mayer and trying to do speech. lol @ tsukkomi by the host. Not sure about the content... continuing to be lazy??

ED is Totoko Type B.

More stories including to South next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 23, 2020 12:24 PM
Oct 2019
The Ikkyu-san parodies and voice function segment were pure gold.
One of the best episodes this season so far.
Nov 23, 2020 6:00 PM
Playing Violet

Jun 2017
The thing with Chibita and the Salon at the beginning was probably the funniest sketch of all of s3 so far imo, hahaha, I cramped up as soon as I saw him seated in that chair, lol~!x'D
Mar 11, 2021 12:34 PM

Jan 2021
nya-chan's baby is soooo cute!

The spacemen skit was very funny to me lol seeing Totoko-chan blushing for Choro and Totty

I feel like the Riceballs are here to maybe take over their lives?? Idk XD

Jyushimatsu's speech was very confusing but that's just Jyshimatsu "All's end that well's end"
Dec 20, 2022 2:29 AM

Jan 2015
Fun Nyaa scene. Sort of surprised her voice wasn't involved with the robot segment, haha. That voice segment was easily the highlight, super damn funny, good concept!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2021

19 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 15, 2023 3:54 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2021

11 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 15, 2023 8:52 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2021

8 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 15, 2023 3:45 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2021

14 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 14, 2023 6:37 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2021

13 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 14, 2023 4:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.