Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2021 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Iyami trying to be a smooth gentleman is hilarious. And also, they intentionally censored some dialogue for humor.

They should also bring back this pink haired girl for more episodes. She's comedy gold material.
Feb 8, 2021 9:01 AM

Nov 2007
1 saved cat idol's baby. She fell in love w. him. Fish idol not recommending him, but cat idol still in love. Fish idol sent messages to lower brothers to convince her not to love him.

Others following. Cat idol even damaged 3, who is a fan of her, and left for trip. He still cannot get over the rejection, though.

1 is late for date w. her, and she is accepting everything. 1 was doing the usual and joking about getting her, who accepted. Others are disappointed.

3 is in jail and became crazy. 1 is confused and others wanting to replace him.

Fish idol said something to 1. Cat idol woke up (literally and sense) and rejected 1. It seems like 3 got along w. the animals.

ED is 3 w. idols ver. Type A

Dog and more next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 8, 2021 3:35 PM
Oct 2015
Didn't expect this storyline at all, story was really good, hoping to see what happens next.
Feb 8, 2021 4:14 PM
Jun 2020
What, WHAT WHAT WAS THAT!?! WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END!?! I was almost in tears bc Osomatsu was so conflicted over this, AND THEN NYAA-CHAN STRAIGHT UP REJECTS HIM?? W-what..... why. This anime just boggles my mind-
Feb 8, 2021 6:43 PM
Apr 2015
I feel like the story or direction of the last couple of episodes were different from the rest (idk if its just me tho). Nonetheless, i quite enjoyed them! The situation with Nyaa-chan prompted some interesting new dynamics of the cast (something that's not very common in a gag anime). And while Osomatsu's reaction was hilarious and i loved that bit of the episode, we somehow know that the dude has some trouble accepting change in general, specially if it disrupts their daily neet life. On another note, aren't we, the viewers, kind of like Nyaa? We love the sextuplets even if we know they're literal shit (see S3 E1).
Feb 8, 2021 11:05 PM
Dec 2017
Considering the nature of this anime there could only be one ending, but doing it after Osomatsu comes to his sense is especially cruel.

At least the girl in question is literally nicer than the two in season 2 episode 7, possibly because she started it herself the whole time.
Feb 9, 2021 10:17 AM
Oct 2019
Wow they're really on a roll lately.
This episode was just constantly hilarious.
I'm glad Choromatsu achieved inner peace lol.
Feb 9, 2021 4:03 PM

Jun 2013
Nyaa being that one friend with shitty taste in men, Osomatsu genuinely freaking out when someone's actually interested in him and then Nyaa getting a grip (?) at the very last minute-- best episode of the season, so far (kudos to Choromatsu living his best zen life).
Feb 19, 2021 1:39 AM

Mar 2015
Damn Nya your taste in men is shittier than mine. Too bad she chickened out at the end there.

Jun 1, 2021 12:50 AM

Jan 2016
Best episode of the season?

I was laughing throughout and was genuinely invested in what would happen next.
Jun 12, 2021 12:22 AM

Sep 2009
I hate how that storyline with Nyaa just petered out. Especially since it's kinda ambiguous as to what happened.
Sep 28, 2022 12:03 PM

May 2020
Aaaa this one hurt so badly I nearly cried. They’re right about everything they said about him sure, but he’s my favorite brother and even though I was shocked and admittedly a little jealous at first, I really wanted them to go somewhere. Like it’s different if it’s a random girl, but I love that someone who means something to the series loved and wanted Osomatsu despite his bad traits and I found it surprising yet the cutest thing ever when he was terrified of the date, like huh??? The crappy pervy oldest brother is terrified of a date? I love when we find more about their personalities about that, i’m still processing that but that’s so unbelievably cute. At first I thought he would blow the date, but only to come to find out she did, hurt me so badly FOR him and that’s what nearly brought me to tears. Especially since there was no depth to her decision, I suppose she just woke up the next day and didn’t wake up with her feelings anymore. But that look at the end he had when he was looking at her when she rejected him, that look broke my heart so badly ugh my poor baby. And what was even crazier is that the next episode, he magically fine. That’s what usually happens but obviously there is plot in this story (kinda) and each installment carries information to the next, like Choromatsu’s ‘Tentei’! from the movie or when he dyed his hair brown from s2 being referenced after it, but. I feel so bad for him, but I like seeing the brothers get close calls with love. I love seeing that instead of, “Yeah they’re just good for nothing shitty neets and they’re too shitty for a girl to like them “. I like that despite those ideals, they’re close to girlfriends. Also I’m surprised a lot of people consider Totoko and Nyaa lesbians, I never thought about it that way. They just seem like rivals/friends, but I guess they could come off as that. I’ve never picked up any hint of romance between them, feels like trying to say Sasuke and Naruto are gay for each other. Anyway, 20/10.
Taken by Claire Stanfield 2013-Present <3
Dec 24, 2022 4:55 AM

Jan 2015
Yeah, probably the best episode of this season, super great stuff, been a while since one of these episodes came by!
Jan 14, 2023 1:33 AM

Apr 2016
These kinds of episodes are the best ones. There's never enough of them for me! They're so few and far between that I forget that this show will go there like that. But when it does, it always gets me :) I love all the craziness and nonsense too, but putting in some smart stuff every once and a while really makes Osomatsu-san great. This show can be so fucking smart sometimes that it's stupid! :D
Dec 14, 2023 6:37 AM
Aug 2022
slutty single mom evaded, my boy osomatsu deserves better

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2021

19 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 15, 2023 3:54 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2021

11 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 15, 2023 8:52 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2021

8 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 15, 2023 3:45 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2021

13 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 14, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 15 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 18, 2021

12 by euribia »»
Dec 13, 2023 9:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.