Forum Settings
Forums

Should all countries have the right to own nukes?

New
Should all countries have the right to make nukes?
Nov 10, 2020 6:23 PM

Sep 2020
Or should the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons be maintained?

Is it fair that some countries like America and Russia have the right to own nuclear warheads while others don't?
"This post does not necessarily reflect the views or actual actions of the owner of this profile and was perhaps written only for the purpose of entertainment and/or debate."
Nov 10, 2020 6:24 PM

Jan 2009
no thats like saying more guns on the streets will make everybody safe

USA and Russia already have old stockpiles of nukes anyway so they cannot simply get rid of them easily unless both sides agrees
Nov 10, 2020 6:28 PM

May 2020
it would never happen but if nobody owned nukes the world would be 1000% safer
Nov 10, 2020 6:29 PM

Mar 2008
None of them should have any right.

Fucking sick of this 30 character limit.
Nov 10, 2020 6:54 PM

May 2020
nuclear proliferation is always bad. rn lots of countries are under the U.S nuclear umbrella and whether nukes are "fair" are not rlly don't matter. If all countries had nukes, miscalculation and military costs skyrockets which basically screws over a majority of countries cause 1. its to expensive 2. you might give nukes to dumb people and 3. 95% of countries don't need them. Lots of countries can make nukes they just don't have incentives

kljakjkjasndnkjnsadk

Nov 10, 2020 10:10 PM

Jul 2013
No, because I'll get more nuclear winter and more chances to die. I rather get zapped by lightning than to get toxic waste on my plate and in my glass from that winter.

A lot of places are better off without nuclear warheads, but fission on the other hand, can deliver beautiful megawatts of power. I wish nuclear fusion were real and that would be the only way to travel tirelessly through outer space hypersonically.

If it wasn't for the Law of Conservation of Matter, then we would all have nuclear fusion at our doorstep.

Again, a lot places are better off not using nuclear weapons. I prefer nuclear energy for electricity, feeding families and other benefits.

Nuclear power, both fusion and fission are serious responsibility. One can cause a similar incident like Hiroshima while the other can magnetize all your metal belongings like the sun if not treated respectfully.

As you guys already know, nuclear energy is the most powerful fundamental force in the universe.
Nov 10, 2020 10:30 PM

Aug 2018
Nope, letting countries that are unstable or not proficient enough to secure their nukes would lead to chaos. Non-Proliferation is idealism and will never happen but that would be preferable to everyone having nukes.

PepecaChan said:

Is it fair that some countries like America and Russia have the right to own nuclear warheads while others don't?

We should strive for what is better and not what is fair.

<Insert clever quote>
Nov 10, 2020 10:36 PM
Sep 2020
This is like a question asking "Do you want to fucking die", because if every country have their own nukes and a war breaks out, It'll be total destruction and hell.
Nov 10, 2020 10:55 PM

Sep 2017
I think it's better if nukes weren't created in the first place
خ
Nov 11, 2020 12:23 AM
Jul 2018
absolutely yes, its perfect solution to solve overpopulation and climates change. and maybe last human survivor are Elon Musk and his follower in Mars.
Nov 11, 2020 12:31 AM

Jun 2019
Of course not. It is not fair and better not have more maniacs who could destroy mankind in a minute...

The beginning of Barjavel's novel Une rose au paradis describes ironically a world where every one could build nukes.
Nov 11, 2020 12:47 AM

Feb 2010
no one should have the ability to fuck over everyone on the planet, but how can we stop them?
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 11, 2020 2:52 AM
Sep 2019
in my opinion, n countries should have them. they should have never been created.
Nov 11, 2020 2:53 AM
Oct 2018
Problem is how could you be ever sure that the other country has gotten rid of their nukes?
--
Nov 11, 2020 4:10 AM
Jul 2020
Yeah, disarm everyone from Nukes. Humanity should not pertain such dangerous objects.
Nov 11, 2020 4:21 AM

Nov 2016
The more of them the more chances they might fall in the end of maniacs who would've no qualms about pressing the button.
Nov 11, 2020 7:57 AM

Sep 2020
No...just look at what happened at hiroshima, nobody should have the right to own them
"If I get reincarnated… I wanna become a clam.” – Monkey D Luffy

Nov 11, 2020 8:07 AM

Dec 2018
Fuck no. You tellin’ me that not one country will end up using them?
Nov 11, 2020 8:16 AM

May 2016
most of you probably think how horrible nukes are, but I kind of feel like if it weren't for them, we would more likely be on the verge of the 4th world war rather than the 3rd now cuz when the authorities tell someone to push "the button", there are not many people who will actually do that, destroy humanity with a single choice, I mean... what are they gonna do? kill u for it? it happened once, and when the time comes again, I hope that person will be able to make the right choice
Nov 15, 2020 11:53 AM
Jul 2020
First of all, i think no country should have that right, cuz the only use for it is destruction and i really dont believe no human has the right to kill other life or harm the planet (cuz the problem w nuclear bombs r not only the deaths, but also the environment). But thats a complete utopia, sadly. So i think if one country feels like it has the right to have nukes, all the others also have. Thats one thing i hate about the US. Why the hell they think only them should have this right??? Thats so dumb! So they r more dangerous to all the other countries so can basically do whatever they want?? WTF?
Just being clear, im fully against any countries having nukes, cuz i dont see any reason to use something like that
Nov 15, 2020 3:20 PM

Apr 2018
It is either all countries should have nuke or all countries shouldn't have nuke. That's what you call as fair.

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

679 by Hitagi__Furude »»
52 minutes ago

» What sort of education did you get?

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

47 by beazy12 »»
1 hour ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

48 by perfectlyquiet »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

45 by Bruh69XD »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

45 by MasterTasuke »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.