Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2020 12:54 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PV), television ads (CM), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

D4DJ: First Mix | TV | PV
The first promotional video for the television anime in the D4DJ mixed-media project was released through its franchise's official website on Friday. The series' opening theme song "Guru Guru DJ TURN!!" by Happy Arround! is highlighted in the video. The anime premieres on October 30 and will be produced by Bushiroad and SANZIGEN.

Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 1 - Wandering; Agateram | Movie | Trailer
The trailer for the first movie in the Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot film series previews the film's main theme "Dokuhaku" by Maaya Sakamoto. The video also showcases new footage from the movie. Initially scheduled for an August 15 release, the film is now set to open on December 5 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Gintama: The Final | Movie | Trailer
The official website for Bandai Namco Pictures' movie adaptation of Gintama released its first trailer on Friday. The video highlights the film's main theme "Wadachi" by SPYAIR. In addition to the trailer, the website also released a new key visual. The movie is expected to premiere on January 8.

Grisaia: Phantom Trigger The Animation - Stargazer | Movie | Trailer
A trailer for the film sequel to the Grisaia: Phantom Trigger The Animation television anime was released through its official website on Friday. The video features the film's opening theme song "Gensou no Rinbu" by Maon Kurosaki as well as its ending theme song "Ruirururu Mama" by Yoshino Nanjou. Produced by Bibury Animation Studios, the film is scheduled to premiere on November 27.

Kemono Jihen | TV | PV
The first promotional video for Ajia-Do's anime adaptation of Kemono Jihen was released on Sunday. The television anime is slated for Winter 2021.

Majo Minarai wo Sagashite | Movie | Trailer
The final trailer for the original anime film Majo Minarai wo Sagashite previews the film's main theme. The movie will be produced by Toei Animation and was announced as a commemoration for the 20th anniversary of the Ojamajo Doremi franchise. It is currently scheduled to open in Japanese theaters on November 13.

Natsume Yuujinchou: Ishi Okoshi to Ayashiki Raihousha | Movie | PV
A short promotional video for Shuka's movie adaptation of Natsume Yuujinchou. The video reveals that the first episode in the film series will be screened in Japanese theaters on January 16, 2021.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Stand By Me Doraemon 2 | Movie | Trailer
The second trailer for the Stand By Me Doraemon film sequel was released through the franchise's official YouTube account on Tuesday. The video highlights the film's main theme "Niji" by Masaki Suda and reveals that the movie, which was initially scheduled for August 7, will premiere in Japanese theaters on November 20.

For additional previews, please see the Fall 2020 Preview thread.
SnowOct 11, 2020 2:11 PM

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Oct 11, 2020 6:39 PM
May 2016
D4DJ looks good, though the CGI caught me off guard since I was spoiled by the recent Dragon's Dogma's excellent CGI

Gintama makes me hyped and makes me want to cry, can't believe it's ending

Doremi's got me excited, it looks like it'll be a nice film
Oct 11, 2020 11:28 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
That blonde girl running in D4DJ is lowkey me. I don't know how many times I've done that to my friends (running at that speed towards them). pretty good stride but not the part where she decided to run like Sonic the Hedgehog. For that I'll give her a 6.5-7/10.
anyway CG anime is finally getting better, and better, and better. Soon it'll be western animation CG-tier.

So, the Gintama anime is finally ending for reals. Guess I should watch soon.

Kemono Jihen looks pretty dope ngl.

Ojamajo Doremi tho ;-; the feels are gonna be hard, aren't they?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAND BY ME DORAEMON TWO?!?!? LEETTS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2020 7:50 AM
Nov 2016
STAND BY ME DORAEMON GETS A SEQUEL
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Oct 12, 2020 8:11 AM

Jul 2012
About time to get some info on Kemono Jihen adaptation, looks good ngl
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Oct 13, 2020 8:02 AM

Aug 2020
Too bad Grisaia decided to go completely cheesy and supernatural in Phantom Trigger. At least the originals handled combat with a smidgen of realism, now we have super powers and blocking bullets with a katana.

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
58 minutes ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.