Forum Settings
Forums

Teen Dies After Doing TikTok ‘Benadryl Challenge’

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 16, 2020 12:39 AM

Apr 2019
Can't wait for the Fentanyl OD challenge next
Nov 16, 2020 7:07 AM

May 2016
I just redownloaded the app to see if I can jack off to any sexy traps(jack off is a joke) and it is just as shitty as I remember it. Cancer music shit videos and so on..
Searching trap/femboy I get manly dudes instead in wigs.

I have no hopes for our future as this is what the new generation is using and has 1 billion downloads on the app store.
Nov 16, 2020 7:13 AM

Jun 2014
Indeed, a very dumb thing to do.

Still, condolences to his/her family and loved ones. Must be heartbreaking to lose someone in such a preventable way.

           but you can become stronger...

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Nov 16, 2020 7:28 AM
Jul 2018
I need Benadryl because of skin condition I have 1 extra strength get me out of it. First Tie pods then benadrly? What's next cocaine off hooker thigh?
Nov 16, 2020 8:24 AM

Sep 2020
Next Up On TikTok

Hang yourself challenge

CEO At TikTok: tHe KiDs WiLl LoVe ThIs ChAlLeNgE
Nov 16, 2020 8:34 AM
Jul 2018
So stupid and unnecessary. Never underestimate the importance of stupid kids shows and special episodes.
Nov 16, 2020 12:04 PM
Feb 2020
Tragic. We surely lost a future astrophysicist, or maybe the next great American novelist.
Nov 17, 2020 1:02 PM

Sep 2017
Dictating one's life based on 0 and 1s
Is there anything more idiotic
خ
Nov 17, 2020 7:49 PM

Jul 2020
This is why I deleted TikTok.
Nov 17, 2020 11:45 PM

Dec 2018
Benadryl seems like a step down from tide pods.
Nov 25, 2020 12:36 AM

Jul 2015
ODing on antihistamines, each pill I take is 25 mg of Diphenhydramine, I' m afraid to take more than 2 pills at a time. 700 mg would put Anybody into a deep sleep forever. Whatever happened to that Tide pod challenge nonsense anyway?
Nov 25, 2020 12:41 AM

May 2016
I keep getting cancerous notifications for new live streams. I got 2, one by some white guilt teen and another by some weird white girl who claims to be native american. Both complaining about... you guessed it, the celebration of us killing the native Americans a million years ago. Also that it can be hurtful.

Thankfully there were lots of other trolls attacking her in the comments.
Nov 25, 2020 1:05 AM

Jul 2016
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
I keep getting cancerous notifications for new live streams. I got 2, one by some white guilt teen and another by some weird white girl who claims to be native american. Both complaining about... you guessed it, the celebration of us killing the native Americans a million years ago. Also that it can be hurtful.

Thankfully there were lots of other trolls attacking her in the comments.

90% of American Indians died due to disease, so people are uneducated and prejudiced if they are blaming European Americans.
Nov 25, 2020 2:13 AM

Dec 2008
Remember the girl who burned herself in stupid hashtag challenge? That was probably 5 years ago. Memory is so short for some guys.
Nov 26, 2020 10:42 AM

May 2016
You guys should check out the #givingthanks on tiktok.

I was trolling this guy and said "you should apologize for being white etc" and he actually did. LOL.

This is the new generation who says this shit to. God help us all.
Nov 26, 2020 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
Noboru said:
Yes, I very much prefer (ice) bucket challenges over dangerous stuff like this

I highly doubt the person was aware of the dangers (as weird as that may sound to anyone with brain cells). Particularly women are, let's say, dumb as shit herd-animals whose IQ tends to barely stay above room temperature on good days.

Getting people to kill themselves or inflict other kinds of harms on them or their property has always been a thing. It's a predatory act exactly because it makes use of the obliviousness of the victim.

Natural selection is a good descriptor. Although the people who incited the act should be sent to the afterlife too. But to be perfectly honest, why stop there? I mean how many humans does a society really need?
Nov 27, 2020 1:16 AM

Aug 2020
stay tuned for the hang yourself from the neck with a noose challenging

Nov 27, 2020 1:26 AM

May 2020
Tik Tok did it again
Nov 27, 2020 2:19 AM

Jan 2009
@NotFlevaltAtAll: I get the comparison with herd animals, but I doubt that being able to be that influenceable is a sign of a low IQ. Much rather, I would say that it's a sign of (very) low self-confidence

People and especially girls want to get attention and that's what the perpetrators abuse

We don't have the death sentence anymore and our constitution values the dignity of humans, so I'm against any kind of regulation in that regard. Besides, I would be much more in favour of granting more rights to Indian girls so that the Indians stop screwing around until they get their male successor
Also, make Africans and other people with a very high birthrate less dependent on human workforce and increase protective measures against pregnancies
Nov 27, 2020 3:16 AM

May 2016
someone pls make a brain activation or common sense challenge
Nov 27, 2020 6:22 AM
Jul 2018
Noboru said:
I would say that it's a sign of (very) low self-confidence

People and especially girls want to get attention and that's what the perpetrators abuse

Is that at the core of such ruses though? Many men fall for the same trickery without prospects of popularity as reward. For example, when a guy on 4Chan asks how to repair their computer or to whiten their teeth and instead get advice on how to destroy their computer or kill themselves involuntarily.

Even without the internet, people would make each other use glue as toothpaste or pull other malicious pranks on each other. These "pranks" can range from harmless to outright just impale someone.

Feelings of inferiority are a widespread disease now and they do indeed increase risk-taking behavior. But in cases where people just trust others blindly it looks to me much more like a case of inferior intellect and maybe even more importantly than that, a case of inferior moral capacity, i.e. to her the words of the herd are the law and the law is the highest moral.

Noboru said:
We don't have the death sentence anymore and our constitution values the dignity of humans, so I'm against any kind of regulation in that regard.

It'll be okay. You don't have to observe it with your own eyes after all. My grandmother who lived in the nazi time didn't ever see anyone get gased either. Your meat will be skinned, any parts resembling a living being removed and then processed in such a way that you can eat it while retaining the most fluffy peace of mind about what it is that you are eating.

Noboru said:
Besides, I would be much more in favour of granting more rights to Indian girls so that the Indians stop screwing around until they get their male successor
Also, make Africans and other people with a very high birthrate less dependent on human workforce and increase protective measures against pregnancies

Yeah, that would work. OR they get thrown in the gulag and people call it a day. Basically the same thing, so we'll go with the more efficient method.
Nov 27, 2020 10:07 AM

Oct 2017
Nice Benadryl challenge thread about ^
Nov 27, 2020 10:25 AM

Oct 2018
I'm reminded of that one kid who got a high off snorting glue.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 27, 2020 10:27 AM
Apr 2010
Stupid people doing stupid things with typical consequences. Nothing to be sad about.
Nov 27, 2020 2:40 PM

Jan 2009
NotFlevaltAtAll said:
Is that at the core of such ruses though? Many men fall for the same trickery without prospects of popularity as reward. For example, when a guy on 4Chan asks how to repair their computer or to whiten their teeth and instead get advice on how to destroy their computer or kill themselves involuntarily.
Naivety is one thing that is in common, but when it comes to "challenges", it reeks all about attention.

Good point about the moral capacity. Though you could also interpret it as the people, especially: girls, seeking approval and trying to fulfill their social needs of belongingness

NotFlevaltAtAll said:
It'll be okay. You don't have to observe it with your own eyes after all.
Way too scary for me D:

NotFlevaltAtAll said:
Yeah, that would work. OR they get thrown in the gulag and people call it a day. Basically the same thing, so we'll go with the more efficient method.
Except that your "more efficient method" will very likely causes negative reactions again
Nov 27, 2020 4:47 PM
Jul 2018
Noboru said:
Way too scary for me D:

You know, for a German you are way too soft. People have proper expectations and we shouldn't let them down just because we don't like our assigned role. The world stage is about to set and it requires a new evil. Under the great Schwab we will be leading the world into a new utopia of transhumanist design! The world will look equally with terror and admiration at the collossal tower of the piles of stacked corpses of the old human system as we ascend into infinity on top!! You could at least be a bit more enthusiastic about the advent of the new breed of our superior trans-race and the greatest genocide history has ever seen.

Noboru said:
Except that your "more efficient method" will very likely causes negative reactions again

That's the basic idea, yes. Germany are intended to be the bad boys. But no worries, as a future senior Staffelführer für Sicherheit, I'll let your current anomalies slide, but you should really start to care a bit more about your future current social credit points.
Nov 28, 2020 1:21 AM

Jan 2009
NotFlevaltAtAll said:
You know, for a German you are way too soft. People have proper expectations and we shouldn't let them down just because we don't like our assigned role.
Oh right, please excuse my blunder, Herr Oberstaffelführer für Sicherheit! I shall reflect on my behaviour and start to praise our glorious leader, the great Schwab!
Nov 28, 2020 6:18 AM

Oct 2020
There's an entire subreddit about people intentionally hallucinating on Benadryl. It's like watching a train wreck

Also overdosing on Benadryl is highly correlated to developing dementia later on. Don't do it lol
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.