Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2020 2:54 AM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They're finally on to the creator of the island. Love me some erotic horn touching.

It's a shame that these OVA episodes' subs are shitty af.
Rinji-Aug 1, 2020 3:01 AM
Aug 2, 2020 9:20 AM

Aug 2013
And this is the end of this chapter.

Kojou has become a busy man lately. Poor guy. XD

Aug 11, 2020 8:19 AM

Feb 2013
No brain damage after all that sleeping, lucky.
Aug 11, 2020 1:08 PM
Jul 2019
Ok so a demon now gets added to Koujo already complicated harem.
Aug 15, 2020 9:47 AM

May 2018
Welp one more ep down, and a couple of more to wait,
Sep 15, 2020 5:10 AM

Jun 2015
Rinji-, if you can do any better then please volunteer your services to the subbing community and don't give hate to people clearly superior than you. Don't you even feel a little embarrassed bashing a translator who brought this show to the english speaking world when no one else is. It's not even hard to follow the subs, the voice actors and animators do a fantastic job and the subbers compliment this, and make it watchable.

Anyway, that rant aside, I'm very much pleased Koujo is one step closer to completing his harem. I called it first eps of IV but I didnt expect shit to get so wild we where dealing with dimensional prisons again. I hope all those people comparing to sao or isekai shows in early episode posts are eating there hats right now. Shame on them.

To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 24, 2020 2:25 PM

Aug 2018
Great episode and arc, and thanks to the subbers we can enjoy this.

That’s funny that Nagisa is just like Kojou when it comes to horns. Now to kick back and wait for the next arc to be released and subbed.
Apr 7, 2021 3:55 PM
Apr 2018
NGL the subs are trash they translated oni a demon and himeragis sword shaman profession which was the same for all seasons is now mixed up in the subs.

Nice to see tha Kojou now has, as ruler, actual responsibility and an office.

Himeragi looks good in her suit.
Jul 3, 2021 11:09 AM

Dec 2015
I had Mushin. Maybe I should check out other subs for the next episodes? (Not too many subbers though it seems.) Grateful that there are subs ... but the English was very bad. I mean ... no offense - but the grammer errors and it sounding "weird" is really distracting. I don't know enough Japanese to recognize errors in translation so that would have been even a minor issue to me I guess.
Aug 5, 2021 6:20 PM
Feb 2021
Asagi in glass and business outfit is pretty gorgeous also our boys have really become a ruler of an Island and credit scene shows how Himeragi and Asagi would be his ideal wife those who have known him for long. And new girl looks like a combination of Index of Certain Magical Index and Lena of 86.
Apr 7, 2022 8:24 AM

Apr 2013
I feel like the new girl's personality is just a 1:1 copy from Himeragi, I guess the author isn't even trying anymore with new characters.
May 2, 2022 11:37 PM

Nov 2010
Shizuri was so damn cute this ep. If I was Kojou, I'd bite her in a heartbeat!

Yup, ruling a nation is a headache. However, since he's powerful, he could force the work on other people, but I guess he's too nice to do that. Anyway, being worked to death by pretty girls isn't bad. hehe
Jul 20, 2022 1:21 PM

Nov 2014
Himeragi said the line. That's all I needed.
Jul 28, 2022 2:13 AM

Oct 2017
I'm glad Castiella's safe and the people from that island too. Castiella's mental age is 20 but physical age is 14 huh, good to have her in the harem. Nagisa's really like her oni chan and poor Kojou trapped under so much work.
Aug 18, 2022 2:22 PM

Jul 2015
Kojou truly is shameless with how his harem targets starting to get younger and younger smh

Aug 26, 2022 11:21 PM
Jan 2021
white haired girl so hot !!!
Dec 5, 2022 6:00 AM

Dec 2012
Nano-shikigami.
Kako-chan? The Witch of Twilight? Dat sexy pan up.
Give birth?
Yukina attacks Kako. Dat booty. Dat pantsu.
Kojou and Shizuri are back on Onrai.
Shinako is the creator?
Kojou got shot.
Yukina. Dat voice.
Za Buraddo.
The Vampire King?
Nano-automata.

And that was the end of the arc. When I first saw Shizuri, I thought she was related to La Folia. Same white hair and eye color. Face looks so similar. Surprised she was a Oni instead. So what happened to Kako? She can't be dead. She too fine to die and we didn't get to see her nipples yet. Plus, we didn't get to see Yuno's nipples even though she was in the onsen. She gotta come back. So I guess Za Buraddo is the final boss. Asagi so fine them glasses. With that said... Nano-shikigami's son!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 7, 2023 8:59 PM

Jan 2014
Another joke of a villain. What the hell is this setting though? They think they could head to head with the strongest vampire, it's outrageous.
Sep 9, 2023 2:31 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Please, only the tip!!! (like lol even his sister xD)
Very weird arc to start, I like the new girl, nuns outfits can be really sexy, hopefully she will hear hers tons in the future.
Nov 29, 2023 3:17 PM
Mar 2020
Not bad episode i liked it!
Apr 6, 2:56 AM

Mar 2013
Nagisa is the same as Kojou, they like the horns of Kasuko... lol

Anyway, Kasuko is a damn hottie. I prefer her looks than Himeragi. šŸ„°
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 12 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

13 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 6:42 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 11 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

8 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 9 Discussion

CareBear - Apr 15, 2021

16 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 7 Discussion

Leo - Jan 4, 2021

8 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 1 Discussion

el_AmoSupremo - May 3, 2020

11 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 5, 5:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.