Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2020 8:58 AM

Jun 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Guys, it's time again! After 3 months of waiting, Tsukushi has released another Chapter!

The fight sequence of Reg and Faputa is absolutely amazing (and gruesome), it is definitely worth the long build-up. Now we have also finally gotten a flashback scene of Reg before he lost his memory.
Sadly not much has happened in this chapter apart from that.

I always wanted to know what oral fisting would look like. Now I wish I didn't.
D-K-FJul 10, 2020 1:57 PM
There is no cure for being a cunt.
Jul 10, 2020 11:58 AM

Jan 2015
...lmao THAT particular scene between Reg and Faputa was too much even for me. I mean, I’m not even surprised considering the content of this manga but LMAO Tsukushi why
Jul 10, 2020 5:44 PM
Jul 2019
Has anyone translated the chapter yet?
Jul 11, 2020 2:00 AM

Sep 2016
Zimmm said:
Has anyone translated the chapter yet?

https://mangadex.org/chapter/956730/1
Jul 11, 2020 3:21 AM
Jul 2019

Yep I saw earlier but thanks tho
Jul 11, 2020 5:01 AM

Sep 2017
Xenocrisi said:
...lmao THAT particular scene between Reg and Faputa was too much even for me. I mean, I’m not even surprised considering the content of this manga but LMAO Tsukushi why

The moment I saw the scene, I was like "Oh, here he goes again with that stuff, it's been a while"
Jul 11, 2020 5:32 PM
Apr 2014
Do you guys think Reg and Faputa had sex or just some kind of cuddling during the flashback?
Jul 11, 2020 5:49 PM

Jul 2010
Zahev said:
Do you guys think Reg and Faputa had sex or just some kind of cuddling during the flashback?

Yeah, cuddling.
Sure.
*this manga is so fucked up god why...*
Jul 11, 2020 6:10 PM

Nov 2018
Something on Reg's back at the first time he meet Faputa doesn't look like Blaze Reap
Jul 11, 2020 6:27 PM
Nov 2018
Zahev said:

brother, I became very suspicious of that same hypothesis after these flashback scenes mainly with the parting between the two.
Jul 11, 2020 6:28 PM
Jul 2020
I haven't watched this but yeah imma watch this soon
Jul 12, 2020 3:05 AM

Nov 2011
Damuzen said:
Xenocrisi said:

The moment I saw the scene, I was like "Oh, here he goes again with that stuff, it's been a while"

I was wondering how they will animate this (if the anime goes on) while reading this.
Jul 12, 2020 4:44 AM

Sep 2017
Kyragos said:
Damuzen said:

I was wondering how they will animate this (if the anime goes on) while reading this.

I expect a faithful yet slightly toned down adaptation, just like we had for the Chair scene
Kinema Citrus ain't afraid of censorship, so we're in for a ride when this arc is gonna be animated
Jul 13, 2020 2:52 PM
Mar 2018
i believe i just witnessed implied loli sex..... fbi should be coming any second now.

great art as always tho goddamn. now 3 months till next chapter
HotPocketChrisJul 13, 2020 2:56 PM
Jul 16, 2020 2:02 AM

Mar 2019
Robbers Cave social experiment effects going on with the villagers, I didn't expect them to work that well together. Guess they put aside vying for resources while the village was attacked by Faputa.

I wonder how long this particular scene is going to go on, Tsukushi. o-o;; Totally not ahegao or stomach bump fetish in this chapter.
Aug 9, 2020 1:59 PM

Nov 2013
55.5 bonus chapter also released, giving some info about Faputa who appears to have helped the trio for quite some time!
Aug 12, 2020 6:52 PM
Nov 2015
Can someone please remember me what does being a haku means ? Faputa said to reg "she is your haku?" I dont remember anything and i dont want to re-read It, this manga became kind of lolicon, un más about that, came from the fantasy and scifi and got some weird questuonable kid "stuffs" ... Reg always look like is he is ... Anyway ...
Aug 30, 2020 5:00 PM

Jul 2010
freizel said:
Can someone please remember me what does being a haku means ? Faputa said to reg "she is your haku?" I dont remember anything and i dont want to re-read It, this manga became kind of lolicon, un más about that, came from the fantasy and scifi and got some weird questuonable kid "stuffs" ... Reg always look like is he is ... Anyway ...

If I remember correctly, it's basically "the most important/irreplacable".
Sep 6, 2020 9:33 PM
Nov 2015
TheMangaManiac said:
freizel said:
Can someone please remember me what does being a haku means ? Faputa said to reg "she is your haku?" I dont remember anything

If I remember correctly, it's basically "the most important/irreplacable".

Thanks a LOT that make sense, oh i wish this didnt go on hiatus this often, i forget about stuffs and i refuse to re read it
Sep 14, 2020 4:28 AM

Apr 2016
Faputa's and Reg's past surely has some heavy feels in it, Jesus. Also nice fight, another "final form of Reg" was introduced.
Oct 7, 2020 1:50 PM
Jun 2019
So.. am I the only one or.. I mean..
About those white whistles..
Is their only function to activate more intensive modules in little shota robo-boys?
Is that why only the weird people have them?
Oct 19, 2020 10:35 AM
Jul 2019
Woodmoon said:
So.. am I the only one or.. I mean..
About those white whistles..
Is their only function to activate more intensive modules in little shota robo-boys?
Is that why only the weird people have them?

Reg just happens to have that form. Who is to say others of his kind don't look different like the other robots on the 6th level do. The whistles also activate the Elevator from the fifth down the 6th level. Lastly, the rule is that they can "Activate a Relic's True Form" which was stated multiple times. So just about any legendary relic will do, Probably that "Voiceless Bell" that Riko's mother found too.

But if you have read this far and missed all that...well I can't help ya, no one can.
Wow, Really? That's Amazingly Stupid! Too bad you've been ignored, I might have actually read that and laughed at you again.
Oct 29, 2020 3:42 AM

Oct 2019
i know i only got around to reading this chapter now, months late, but wow these chapters come slow.
so hard to remember what is happening.

nice fight and a pretty melancholic backstory to the two's relationship.
faputa new riku adventure group member?! eh?! eh?! eh?!

MargiticDesu said:
Excuses said:
i know i only got around to reading this chapter now, months late, but wow these chapters come slow.
you can always re-read, in this case is necesary
but i'm lazzzzyyyyyy!! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
ImmuneNov 6, 2020 2:20 AM

--

👏 hyped for 2022 lockdown 👏
👏 all good things come in threes 👏

- - ✽ - -
Nov 4, 2020 6:38 AM
Jun 2016
Excuses said:

nice fight and a pretty melancholic backstory to the two's relationship.
faputa new riku adventure group member?! eh?! eh?! eh?!
you can always re-read, in this case is necesary
Nov 22, 2020 2:29 PM
Aug 2019
I am thinking there is a decent chance of Faputa joining the party.

The first reason is Regs promise to go on an adventure with her.
The second reason is her design, i really like it and i think the writer put extra effort in her design.

I am kinda curious about your opinions.
Apr 6, 2021 4:12 AM
Jul 2020
Just finished vol 9. Whew, this chapter is good, showed some flashbacks and fights. Other than that, nothing much happened.

Also, did reg get pegged or ran away? Either way, thats wassup
Aug 1, 2021 2:09 PM
Jul 2018
That was hard to look at. Man this manga can still surprise me with its brutality this far in.
I really thought the flashback with faputa and reg was beautiful though. I can understand faputa's pain a bit more.

More topics from this board

» Best new gen series

XiongYifan - Feb 29

10 by Riot »»
Apr 18, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 67 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Feb 14

24 by Artromex »»
Apr 13, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 40 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Jul 7, 2017

12 by owennordness41 »»
Feb 26, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 66 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Jul 30, 2023

10 by WeLoveIs »»
Feb 21, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 51 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Mar 31, 2019

26 by Luma2 »»
Feb 19, 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.