Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 6, 2020 7:49 PM

Apr 2013
Is it that hard in such a terrible season?
Jul 6, 2020 7:51 PM
Aug 2018
Oh come on, I haven't read the manwha but if the first episode is anything to base s1 off of it will be generic. I'm not trying to say the entire story is but it seems like it might very well take a while. One praise I will give it so far is that the martial arts are really nice of the eyes, everything else at this point seems average or below it.
But that's just like... my opinion... man
Jul 6, 2020 7:57 PM
May 2015
AnimeFanTalk said:
jc9622 said:
Didn't you guys say the same thing about Tower of God? Look how that turned out lol. How about you chilax with this anime being "Anime of the season" when there's only 1 episode right now.

hahahahahhahahahahah yeah I remember that but it was more so specially on Twitter. TOG fans went wild with their takes
Yea, those TOG fans on Twitter got really damn annoying. Remember when those fanboys were claiming that TOG was going to be "the next One Piece"?..That was the moment I stopped taking the webtoon readers' opinion seriously.

Jul 6, 2020 8:17 PM

Mar 2014
jc9622 said:
AnimeFanTalk said:

hahahahahhahahahahah yeah I remember that but it was more so specially on Twitter. TOG fans went wild with their takes
Yea, those TOG fans on Twitter got really damn annoying. Remember when those fanboys were claiming that TOG was going to be "the next One Piece"?..That was the moment I stopped taking the webtoon readers' opinion seriously.

Funny that you mention this, I was scrolling on Twitter today and saw a thread of how newer anime today get comments like "This is the next Naruto" or "Just like DBZ made anime popular, [insert webtoon manga] will make webtoons popular"

It really feels like this is something new. Just a battle between fans out of favoritism.

But anyways I agree with you, I think people calling GOH a masterpiece or AOTY need to settle down. First episode was great but we can't really determine if an anime is AOTY off of one episode lol :)
Jul 6, 2020 9:04 PM

Jan 2020
DruMzTV said:
Just want to say that you are right with everything except one thing. This anime is A RUSHED MESS AND THATS AN OBVIOUS FACT.

Such a rushed bullshit show can still be enjoyable but the story therefore will suffer SEVERELY. Like im at Minute 10 and they are already 5 Chapters deep. They are skipping so much stuff, even entire chapters its literally dumbfounded how you even dare to say it will be anime of the season handsdown. Like man, i agree this OP is some of the hypest shit in recent years and the animation is on a huge fucking level, but man theyve done this dirty.
I’m pretty sure the 1st episode is just an introduction to the series. Don’t rush to conclusions, it has potential.
Jul 6, 2020 9:09 PM
Aug 2018
Whats up with people overhyping this webtoon adaptation, only 1 ep is out and you're already treating it like its the next one piece or something. cringe.
Jul 6, 2020 10:25 PM
Oct 2019
WaterBrink said:
Whats up with people overhyping this webtoon adaptation, only 1 ep is out and you're already treating it like its the next one piece or something. cringe.
Agree more. The first episode seems littlebit rushed but understandable. I hope the next episode will not rushing it. Anyway, the animation is 100x better than ToG entirely episode
Jul 6, 2020 10:30 PM

Mar 2013
Just finished watching it and it looks good.
Jul 6, 2020 10:31 PM
Apr 2020
im a sucker for hand to hand combat so im pretty sure i will love this

the animation for the armbar was soo damm fluent
Jul 7, 2020 12:44 AM

Oct 2019
I watched an episode and i think its pretty cool but it is rushed.
Jul 7, 2020 3:28 AM
Feb 2019
It's amazing how you can tell that with just one episode and given the fact that most animes don't even started airing yet. Maybe you can just see the future or something. Who knows?
Jul 7, 2020 3:48 AM
Aug 2018
jc9622 said:
Yann14 said:
you probably a sao fanboy
Incredible logic dude....Also, your comment is ironic af. You're calling me an SAO fanboy (without evidence, mind you) when you yourself are acting like a fanboy right now just because I said something about your favourite show that you didn't like.

Nah bro he's got a point, calling out people for overexaggerating makes you an sao fanboy thats just how the world works face the facts.
Jul 7, 2020 4:16 AM

Sep 2017
Dude wtf
You call it a masterpiece when barely an episode is out? Must be a fanboy
ุฎ
Jul 7, 2020 7:02 AM

Mar 2016
Oregairu 3 is most likely taking this title easily. This is even putting series with overlapping cours from previous seasons. There’s just barely much contest for it.
Jul 7, 2020 3:02 PM

Aug 2018
I just wonder, people that makes this kind of threads are just trying to bait or they are just really that dumb?

No kiddo, this isn't even close to the best, even https://myanimelist.net/anime/40708/Monster_Musume_no_Oishasan had a more interesting story... the only thing that made me finish the first episode is the animation. The rest seems like your average battle shounen, but with shitty characters, awful comedy and boring setting.
Jul 7, 2020 3:32 PM

Jul 2019
did we not see the thread above
Jul 7, 2020 5:43 PM
Jan 2018
This has to be top 10 most idiotic threads I've seen. Literally the first show to start and you think its already best. Rezero and Oregairu will destroy this
Jul 7, 2020 6:14 PM
Jan 2018
nope its trash wym
Jul 7, 2020 7:42 PM

May 2015
There's Re:Zero and the final arc of Alicization. I can't deny GOH is pretty good tho.
Jul 8, 2020 2:18 AM

Jul 2015
cchigu said:
Even MAPPA can't carry this god awful manhwa tbh.

It's funny how fairy tail fan is talking about goh being bad lmao.
---------

Well I felt bad when they skipped R and Mori moments and the epic scene where level changes and many things tbh, but I'm still gonna watch with full enjoyment.
Hope they will adapt 110+ chapter and It's already obvious they showed Jegal in the opening so...
Jul 8, 2020 2:35 AM

Aug 2018
There has only been one episode shown and most anime haven't even been shown, I'm sensing a lot of bias.
_______I like rocks__
Jul 8, 2020 3:21 AM
Aug 2018
MegamiRem said:
So many geniuses here making various comments after only one episode aired, truly a masterpiece thread indeed.

This is what happens when the webtoon community gets into anime
Jul 8, 2020 3:37 AM
Aug 2018
Coldpain said:
Make it anime of all time. Pfffftt btw 4/10 start from me

You changed it to 2/10? 4/10 I can understand but 2/10 seems really critical tbh
Jul 8, 2020 3:41 AM
Jun 2020
ShoriTora said:
Coldpain said:
Make it anime of all time. Pfffftt btw 4/10 start from me

You changed it to 2/10? 4/10 I can understand but 2/10 seems really critical tbh

Did you checked it properly?
I even gave it 5 yesterday ๐Ÿ˜•
ColdpainJul 8, 2020 3:54 AM
Jul 8, 2020 3:51 AM
Aug 2018
Coldpain said:
ShoriTora said:

I even give it 5 last day ๐Ÿ˜•

Did you change it lmao or am I tripping? I'm like 100% sure it was 2/10 a minute ago
Jul 8, 2020 3:52 AM
Jun 2020
ShoriTora said:
Coldpain said:

I even give it 5 last day ๐Ÿ˜•

Did you change it lmao or am I tripping? I'm like 100% sure it was 2/10 a minute ago

There is only a 1 or 2 series i gave 2 stars but whatever
Jul 8, 2020 3:54 AM
Aug 2018
Coldpain said:
ShoriTora said:

There is only a 1 or 2 series i gave 2 stars but whatever

I mean on the last updated bar it says today but I'll take your word for it. Maybe I saw it wrong or smthing.
https://imgur.com/a/Z3YRdn7
Jul 8, 2020 4:04 AM

May 2016
We will see how it holds up. I don’t know how people can say this based on 1 episode.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jul 8, 2020 4:24 AM

Sep 2017
This thread was a pleasure to read, each comment is precious
Jul 8, 2020 4:25 AM

Oct 2017
Bakutie said:
MegamiRem said:
So many geniuses here making various comments after only one episode aired, truly a masterpiece thread indeed.

Has nothing to do with webtoon comunity getting into anime. This is a common occurance for any popular LN, Manga getting anime adaptation too.
Jul 8, 2020 4:32 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
BrawlerJoe said:
cchigu said:
Even MAPPA can't carry this god awful manhwa tbh.

It's funny how fairy tail fan is talking about goh being bad lmao.
Ah classic, xDDDDD
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jul 8, 2020 9:21 AM
Jul 2020
Its so much fun seing crunchy doing this, it looks insanly good and i cant wait for episode 2. if it keeps going like the first one (fast paced, action, humor, animation on point) it might be the anime of the year for me.
Jul 8, 2020 10:24 AM
Aug 2018
MegamiRem said:
Bakutie said:

Has nothing to do with webtoon comunity getting into anime. This is a common occurance for any popular LN, Manga getting anime adaptation too.

I'm seeing a lot more bullshit on these webtoon adaptations but idk, I don't go into the discussions often
Jul 8, 2020 10:26 AM
Nov 2014
Story: 1/10
There's no story here, the MC wears some crap on his head, god knows why. He has crosses in his eyes, god knows why. Everyone from highschool goes to fightclub for some reason, god knows why. The premise is bad, poorly explained, with no logical reason. The world building is nil. MC chases a dude riding a racing motorbike on his bicycle which makes absolutely 0 sense. People in fightclub have wristbands that show their HP, I mean is this anime or actually a cartoon? It has to be the latter.

Art: 6/10
Not gonna lie, the art was decent, and the animation was decent.

Sound: 1/10
The opening theme almost gave me an earbleed. Like nails on a chalkboard. Minimal sound effects. The rap scene was dope but I doubt that qualifies as sound.

Character: 1/10
Zilch character development. Every highschooler is edgy, everyone is stronk and everyone wants to go to fightclub. One lady also goes there in a miniskirt and gets embarrassed when someone sees her pantsu during a high kick which is the dumbest thing i've seen in quite a while.

Enjoyment: 1/10
I mean if you lack critical thinking and the absolute lack of logic simply flies over your head then this might be enjoyable for you.

Overall: 3/10
I give some points for animation which isn't too shabby. Otherwise this is just unbearable. If you want to watch another bad series with even better animation, just go watch Taboo Tattoo.

Jul 8, 2020 12:01 PM
May 2020
TeamDalaiLana said:
We will see how it holds up. I don’t know how people can say this based on 1 episode.

Plenty of people have valid reasons as to why they think GoH is already the goat show of 2020, perhaps even of all time. Maybe it’s their first exposure to a decent martial arts/ battle anime, maybe they have never watched an anime before and this is their first or maybe they just absolutely adore webtoons and love the fact that this adaption is also bringing some mainstream attention to them. Nevertheless, I definitely agree its still way too early to judge (plus other shows still haven’t premiered) but I think GoH makes a strong first impression. ๐ŸคŸ
Jul 8, 2020 7:58 PM
Oct 2018
I think it’s amazing how any idiot that watches anime thinks their gods gift to the industry, and thus are of course first rate reviewers. I mean they’ve seen soooo many animes, they obviously know it all.
Jul 8, 2020 8:14 PM
Oct 2019
rathum2323 said:
Story: 1/10
There's no story here, the MC wears some crap on his head, god knows why. He has crosses in his eyes, god knows why. Everyone from highschool goes to fightclub for some reason, god knows why. The premise is bad, poorly explained, with no logical reason. The world building is nil. MC chases a dude riding a racing motorbike on his bicycle which makes absolutely 0 sense. People in fightclub have wristbands that show their HP, I mean is this anime or actually a cartoon? It has to be the latter.

Art: 6/10
Not gonna lie, the art was decent, and the animation was decent.

Sound: 1/10
The opening theme almost gave me an earbleed. Like nails on a chalkboard. Minimal sound effects. The rap scene was dope but I doubt that qualifies as sound.

Character: 1/10
Zilch character development. Every highschooler is edgy, everyone is stronk and everyone wants to go to fightclub. One lady also goes there in a miniskirt and gets embarrassed when someone sees her pantsu during a high kick which is the dumbest thing i've seen in quite a while.

Enjoyment: 1/10
I mean if you lack critical thinking and the absolute lack of logic simply flies over your head then this might be enjoyable for you.

Overall: 3/10
I give some points for animation which isn't too shabby. Otherwise this is just unbearable. If you want to watch another bad series with even better animation, just go watch Taboo Tattoo.

You should realized that whole story just a bunch of fight with other gods and thugs. No interesting story. Appalling, I dropped on chapter 104.
Jul 8, 2020 8:57 PM
Apr 2020
Posts like this will just attract hate.
Jul 9, 2020 12:01 AM

Jul 2013
Agreed.. Agreed.. Agreed.. Agreed... Agreed
Jul 9, 2020 4:01 AM
Feb 2020
There was no background story thrown here to begin with... Doesn't even explain what the fuck they are simply fighting for. (It says, we will fulfill you wish, if you win... pretty generic tbh..)

{generic plot, and already people are saying better than naruto, OP}

[The fights are the only reason, that i even liked the ep... p.s. ED>OP]
Jul 9, 2020 4:12 AM
Oct 2019
PrimordiaL_Being said:
There was no background story thrown here to begin with... Doesn't even explain what the fuck they are simply fighting for. (It says, we will fulfill you wish, if you win... pretty generic tbh..)

{generic plot, and already people are saying better than naruto, OP}

[The fights are the only reason, that i even liked the ep... p.s. ED>OP]
So here is the thing. I just read the manhwa and nothing special. Each arcs are just fighting with thugs, champions, even goddes. No interesting story which is make me want to read it more. No interesting backstory why the hell this is happened. Dropped at Chapter 104.
Jul 9, 2020 4:16 AM
Feb 2020
AnimeFanTalk said:
jc9622 said:

Funny that you mention this, I was scrolling on Twitter today and saw a thread of how newer anime today get comments like "This is the next Naruto" or "Just like DBZ made anime popular, [insert webtoon manga] will make webtoons popular"

It really feels like this is something new. Just a battle between fans out of favoritism.

But anyways I agree with you, I think people calling GOH a masterpiece or AOTY need to settle down. First episode was great but we can't really determine if an anime is AOTY off of one episode lol :)

Nice seeing u both shitting w/ each other. People have opinions. So stfu...
Jul 9, 2020 5:33 AM

Nov 2016
As CJ once famously said:
Jul 9, 2020 7:15 AM

Dec 2014
Ya no this is way to rushed should have been 24 ep instead of 13
Jul 9, 2020 7:19 AM

Oct 2013
lmao when will koreaboos ever learn
Jul 9, 2020 12:22 PM
Oct 2012
dc22 said:
lmao when will koreaboos ever learn
What koreaboos everytime a new anime has cool flashy fights people say it's the best anime ever, look at trash like MHA and KnY
Jul 9, 2020 5:02 PM
Apr 2020
Zombiedub said:
Posts like this will just attract hate.

Yeah its funny how MAL has closed the same thread on re zero but keep this one alive to attract more hate lmao, if even the mods are biased MAL legitimately is questionable.
Jul 9, 2020 6:32 PM
Oct 2019
Yes I think the anime is amazing but. Well re zero, fire force, love comedy. That’s all I have to say
Jul 9, 2020 8:13 PM

Dec 2012
Is it a sarcasm? I cant tell anymore since there werr many troll posts
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The God of High School Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jul 20, 2020

269 by --Kiyotaka-- »»
Apr 22, 6:51 PM

Poll: » The God of High School Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jul 13, 2020

289 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 4:59 AM

Poll: » The God of High School Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2020

488 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 4:54 AM

Poll: » The God of High School Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SingleH - Sep 28, 2020

336 by Cheonyu »»
Mar 2, 2:52 AM

» MAPPA

BigHomieTrapa - Aug 29, 2021

11 by JamesWilli »»
Nov 25, 2023 2:24 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.