Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2020 8:38 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yup, this group of guys can succeed if they work together. That's how I feel anyways and the Arabian Nights show is a chance for them to do that.

The outfits definitely suits their roles if you ask me.
Jun 15, 2020 9:54 AM

Jul 2017
It's almost Showtime, but the Summer Troupe is still reeling in from Tenma's decision to be out from the family performance, with drastic results.

Even the truly great Tenma has areas of his past that shows his weakness, and the different arts that conceal to show the perfection side of him. This is this, but a performance is a one-off thing that cannot be replicated when mistakes show, and for that, the others give him support where he's lacking. One for all, all for one.

It's not just Tenma, but Yuki too who faces discrimination over his crossdressing looks. Despite the intimidation, he handles it coolly but with fear arising and skaing his confidence. And the momentary scene of Yuki and Muku though (the fangirls and game players are definitely "kyawing!" over this).

And soon, the Summer Troupe's on stage performing Arabian Nights, in a magnified space due to Tenma's involvement (as compared to Spring Troupe's paltry audience viewership). But as usual, nervousness tops performance, and it was an ill-prepared play (that got worse on Tenma's part).

As compared to Tenma's failures, Director Izumi definitely has faced worse, but there only one way around it: to face the music and embrace it a.k.a ad-libbing. To just express yourself whille you still can and enjoy the moment, the same way the audience is meant to experience it. No perfections, just yourself in total rawness.

Well well, what a rebirth in confidence. The Summer Troupe's ready to go again, and with the next and final episode, let's go out with a bang.
Jun 15, 2020 10:02 AM

Aug 2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THEY ACTUALLY INCLUDED MUKU YUKI SCENE!!!!
I really thought they won't input it since in the game it happened after meeting God Troupe.. :')

And damn... This episode is like titled angst.. XD

And honorable mention to... MISUMI HYPER TRIANGLE, A STREET CONE!!!! LOL XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Jun 16, 2020 4:30 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really good character development for Tenma in this episode, can't wait to see them playing
Jun 16, 2020 3:23 PM

Jul 2017
well I can definitely tell this ep will be popular amongst a certain fandom hehehehe. That being said though Yuuki looking fine during the play

also really liked the convo between Tenma and manager. Overall I think she's probably the best Otome game adaptation protagonist tbh
Sep 23, 2020 6:42 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh, wow, what a dissapointed teaser for them, obviously. Its almost created a let down for Tenma. But surely his friends did not want him feels bad in a loneliness. The Director girl, once again, did something good to give that young soul a nice motivation. Everybody, back to zero and nevermind the mistake in their past. Lets see their final performance!

Side note: Mukku and Yuuki did something good in the middle of the duration. What a great tease over their pure relationship. I am amazed. Lol.

The father of Tenma's problem kinda ended up with an anticlimactic solved too. Its good that the finisher had it in a flash. However, the impact felt bland, and its served nothing at their progression. Oh, well, at least Tenma stages fear had a nice contribution to the storyline. Otherwise, its just okay to me with some let down on their plot.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 23, 2023 9:56 PM

Dec 2019
Wish they would have kissed in that alley :(
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:19 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2020

7 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2020

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:11 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2020

11 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 8:49 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2020

15 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 8:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.