Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2020 8:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A bit of a slow paced episode but hopefully that video will get these idols to work harder.

I really hope to see these guys be pass the previous generation from their work.
Jun 8, 2020 11:00 AM
Sep 2015
Tenma costume should be more revealing! And I think we probably see potential candidate actors of season Fall and Winter? Like photographer guy, actors from another tropes.

I'm gonna guess the one who tears up Mankai leaflet is actually a former Mankai actor.

Anyway, another guess, Tenma won't come back so other members will come to Tenma house and convince his father.
Jun 8, 2020 3:32 PM

Jul 2017
Already, I can tell that the Summer Troupe has a strong solid foundation than what Spring Troupe had to contend with. But as of things so far, their progress traded blows with the former, rendering them potential "slowpokes". With more practice it can be done.

Comedy is a strong suit in the Summer Troupe, and if Tenma and Co. are gonna ace it out of the park, they'd really try hard enough.

Heh, selling Tenma's name for popularity reasons...good and bad. But it could be a surprise forthcoming for the audience in the future.

A potential conflict with other troupes isn't a godsend, but by the actions of another troupe's manager tearing their leaflet, the infamous feeling lingers throughout what was seen in the beginning.

On the issue of Tenma, his popularity isn't the only problem. Having to contend with family conflict is the last thing the Troupe needs to keep their spirit alive, more than losing a member this late.

A slow burner of an episode, but the goal never changes.
Jun 10, 2020 7:37 AM

Aug 2015
Gotta admit this whole episode is a bit of a letdown. I still give it 4/5 tho because overall, i don't think it's that bad.

The reason why It's a letdown because my favorite scene is removed from the anime. It was a scene where
But the major letdown is because they removed the Yuki-Muku scene. It's an important scene for Yuki and Muku's friendship tbh.. :0

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Jun 14, 2020 1:29 PM

Jul 2017
y'know I actually find it better seeing these guys working together compared to the Spring troupe's one. Gives a more positive feeling tbh
Jul 19, 2020 1:41 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
^I agree. Summer troupe is a lot more interesting than Spring troupe. Although I found most of Summer troupe to be sort of annoying at first (aside from Tenma, because I had a feeling he'd grow a lot), I'm actually liking Summer troupe's interactions. I do think it's because Tenma is carrying the group, because even though most of the conflicts are started by him, there's meaning to it, and it allows himself and the others to grow. It's rewarding to watch them.

That rival troupe though...God Troupe, that name makes me laugh :') Honestly, ripping up the flyer should be bad publicity for the troupe. There were so many people who saw this happen, I feel like irl, people would be disgusted by his action and no longer support the troupe. Or maybe it's just me. It's incredibly rude to do that, because someone spent time to make those flyers, and ripping a flyer apart after taking it is very different than throwing it away later because you aren't interested.
Sep 23, 2020 6:03 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
It looks like Kazunari had his screen time to develop his own character, eventhough its kinda had a less impact, overall its just fine to me. Lets see how well his contribution to increased the mood on their performance, so far its looks promising. Once again, Misumi always funny with his energetic activity and his obsession toward a triangle way too much. However, its okay, more chemistry created a better terms for their progression.

The selling of their ticket had some trouble too, obviously. That rival theatre troupe was an annoying situations. Then, Tenma suddenly brought some dramatic situations while the deadline for the next performance slowly reached its end. Oh, well. Everything just turned out in a heavy feeling, the intensification was way too much. I just hope its turned out in a good terms again. Lets see their progression, on their last twos episode!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 23, 2023 9:33 PM

Dec 2019
How cute can they look in those costumes? Grrrrrrr
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:19 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2020

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2020

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:11 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2020

11 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 8:49 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2020

15 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 8:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.