Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2020 9:45 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The real question is if Aqua will ever see her family again.

She seems like a good girl though, hope nothing bad happens to her.
Jun 14, 2020 1:54 PM
Jun 2019
Now, when this series started, I thought something good could result. When I started reading bad things about it, I thought they were exaggerating and it was too early to say if it was good or not. But now, I kinda agree, I don't like it. Excluding the main trio, I like the character design a lot, that's a good thing. When this "mini-arcs" start it's interesting, but when it's time to solve the problem, everything just falls apart, and that happend with every "mini-arc" so far. The way the things get solved it's so bad and senseless for me, and I don't like the main cast, especially Manasfa, I don't like her at all. In this chapter, we are introduced to an character who could be interesting in the future, but again, I'm sure that something will manage to disapoint me and, as we saw in this chapter, all caused by Manasfa.
It's not just merely negativity, it's always in the bottom of the ranking and the 1st volume sales were deplorable. Instead of improving it's getting worse, and if it stays like this, it's deffinitely getting cancelled.

Guess there's no need to say this, but just in 'cause: This was just my personal opinion and perception of the series. I'd love to see different opinions and responses about it.

PD: The photo is not updated with the volume 1 cover lol
victor179000Jun 14, 2020 3:09 PM
Jun 14, 2020 3:18 PM

Dec 2016

@victor179000

I have similar feelings, like this series had potential to be quite interesting story but something went wrong... rating? (should be seinen)... published not as manga but as Light Novel or webcomic? (to have more time to flesh out story and characters)... I honestly don't know.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.167/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.88/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.65/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jun 14, 2020 3:44 PM
Jun 2019
[quote=Nieznajomy43 message=60013543]

Tbh, I think it's just not good. Even if it was seinen or a LN, I feel I would be the same.
Jun 14, 2020 4:21 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Aqua, much like Spica, is another witch I like more than our main witch Manasfa. But not sure I understand where this arc is heading
Jun 14, 2020 5:31 PM

Feb 2020
victor179000 said:
Now, when this series started, I thought something good could result. When I started reading bad things about it, I thought they were exaggerating and it was too early to say if it was good or not. But now, I kinda agree, I don't like it. Excluding the main trio, I like the character design a lot, that's a good thing. When this "mini-arcs" start it's interesting, but when it's time to solve the problem, everything just falls apart, and that happend with every "mini-arc" so far. The way the things get solved it's so bad and senseless for me, and I don't like the main cast, especially Manasfa, I don't like her at all. In this chapter, we are introduced to an character who could be interesting in the future, but again, I'm sure that something will manage to disapoint me and, as we saw in this chapter, all caused by Manasfa.
It's not just merely negativity, it's always in the bottom of the ranking and the 1st volume sales were deplorable. Instead of improving it's getting worse, and if it stays like this, it's deffinitely getting cancelled.

Guess there's no need to say this, but just in 'cause: This was just my personal opinion and perception of the series. I'd love to see different opinions and responses about it.

PD: The photo is not updated with the volume 1 cover lol

I feel almost the exact same away about the series. I just hope they get to a longer arc soon and the series improves.
Jun 14, 2020 7:17 PM
Jun 2019
@IdiotKnightKing
Yes. I'm waiting until chapter 23 to see if it gets better. Honestly I don't think it will. I see the cancellation coming, for the ranking and the sales. I'm pretty sure 'cause Shueisha already announced 6 new series are coming (3 of them already announced and 1 just started). To make space for those 6, they need to end other 6. Yuna-san and Yakusoku no Neverland ended and I'm guessing the same goes for Haikyuu. For the other 3, they're going to cancel 3 newbies. I'm going with this one, Agravity Boys and maybe Mitama.
Jun 15, 2020 3:34 PM

Dec 2017
Well seems like the start of a new arc, but the manga will likely end next week.

I expect a "the adventure continues" ending

More topics from this board

» Where I can read those 3 One-shots?

Nieznajomy43 - Mar 9, 2021

4 by abystoma2 »»
Aug 23, 2021 9:51 AM

Poll: » Majo no Moribito Chapter 19 Discussion

kataneer - Jun 21, 2020

12 by MegamiRem »»
Aug 28, 2020 1:34 AM

» Axed

victor179000 - Jun 18, 2020

3 by victor179000 »»
Jun 18, 2020 4:49 PM

Poll: » Majo no Moribito Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2020

6 by Nieznajomy43 »»
Jun 9, 2020 12:27 PM

Poll: » Majo no Moribito Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2020

2 by Xenocrisi »»
Jun 4, 2020 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.