Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2020 8:09 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Imagine existing for the purpose of killing someone. I almost feel bad for the guy.

Also, it seems we got more reveal on Jigen's "real form" as so it's being called.
May 20, 2020 11:49 AM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
I love the details we are getting on this advanced civilization.This scifi ninja story is shaping up really nice. But if we are learning the weakness next chapter, I assume KK can't take Isshiki down on his own.
May 20, 2020 10:31 PM
Mar 2018
Revelation of Jigen's true form was good. But I'm waiting for the revelation of Kashin Koji!!!
May 21, 2020 12:32 AM

May 2019
otaku_nerd7 said:
Revelation of Jigen's true form was good. But I'm waiting for the revelation of Kashin Koji!!!

That's it! I was so excited seeing the title and cover of this chapter, I was sure it would be about Koji
May 21, 2020 2:22 AM
Feb 2019
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Koshin Koji is a scientifically altered body of Jiraiya which would perfectly explain how he was able to infiltrate the Leaf village undetected by Yamanaka Clan Sensory. I wonder if it is Jiraiya himself though or just a core like Boro.
May 21, 2020 2:24 AM

Apr 2009
Pfft they're basically fighting a Yeerk now.
May 21, 2020 4:14 AM
Apr 2016
The story is very good, the score is definitely above 7+

the reason why it's still 6 is waiting for its release for so long(Monthly)
May 21, 2020 9:42 AM
Dec 2014
Sateramao said:
The story is very good, the score is definitely above 7+

the reason why it's still 6 is waiting for its release for so long(Monthly)

The reason for the low rating is because it’s a mid
H-X-HMay 21, 2020 10:28 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2020 1:42 PM

Nov 2018
Doesn't Koji fight like Jiraiya?

May 21, 2020 3:09 PM

Jul 2013
interesting chapter
May 21, 2020 8:27 PM
Jul 2018
Another information-based bombshell of a chapter. This is arc is amazing.
May 22, 2020 1:38 AM

Jan 2016
We can clearly see Kashin Koji has eye markings similar to Jiraiya's. Interesting. The way he talks about having been 'created' to stop Isshiki/Jigen makes me suspect he's a synthetic human created from Jiraiya's DNA.
May 22, 2020 3:38 AM

Feb 2012
Great chapter, and another bomb explanation. The fight is getting real as well so far.

Doubt they'll actually take him down but now I don't want KK to actually die here.
May 22, 2020 1:06 PM

Dec 2009
As always, the Boruto manga continues being super hype each chapter. I seriously can't wait to find out what the deal with Kashin Koji is. The revelations this chapter were also great.
May 22, 2020 8:47 PM

Dec 2017
So it seems Kaguya was much stronger than Isshiki by the look of it. Now I wonder, why was Isshiki depicted above Kaguya's image on the relic/monument that was investigated by Sasuke? Just like how Momoshiki's image was featured above Kinshiki's which seems to show us their hierarchy... :/

I notice some improvements on the art, especially the panels with Kaguya in it, which is really nice to have. The art was one of the reasons why I dislike this manga, so this is a major step up for me.
electromagnetoMay 24, 2020 8:12 AM
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 23, 2020 5:53 AM

Sep 2009
BenRyan said:

Yes I suppose it's like a clone of Jiraya or created using his DNA, he was similar to Jiraya since the beginning. I don't really remember Jiraya backstory but I think it's something like that.

"I will tell you how to kill blah blah" - Bitch please we already killed Kaguya...

Anyway the story is nice, I'm liking this adult Naruto etc.
May 24, 2020 8:17 AM

Dec 2017
mavarco86 said:
BenRyan said:

Yes I suppose it's like a clone of Jiraya or created using his DNA, he was similar to Jiraya since the beginning. I don't really remember Jiraya backstory but I think it's something like that.

"I will tell you how to kill blah blah" - Bitch please we already killed Kaguya...

Anyway the story is nice, I'm liking this adult Naruto etc.
No, they didn't kill Kaguya; they only sealed her using the seals from Hagoromo. If they are really desperate, they can just release Kaguya and let her chop Isshiki off in half once again lol
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 29, 2020 2:26 AM

Jun 2019
I guess KK can take down this Jigen. As he'll be alive inside of the karma on Kawaki. Just like Momoshiki on Boruto.
Man I really want to see Kaguya back in the manga. She's a good girl.
Plot Twist: She'll protect everyone from these Otsutsuki. LMAO.
Aug 17, 2020 9:17 AM
Aug 2020
electromagneto said:
So it seems Kaguya was much stronger than Isshiki by the look of it. Now I wonder, why was Isshiki depicted above Kaguya's image on the relic/monument that was investigated by Sasuke? Just like how Momoshiki's image was featured above Kinshiki's which seems to show us their hierarchy... :/

I notice some improvements on the art, especially the panels with Kaguya in it, which is really nice to have. The art was one of the reasons why I dislike this manga, so this is a major step up for me.

I think Amado told kaguya caught isshiki off guard ..which may implies under normal circumstances isshiki is stronger than kaguya
Aug 17, 2020 9:18 AM
Aug 2020
electromagneto said:

I think Amado told kaguya caught isshiki off guard . Isshiki is definitely stronger than kaguya
May 27, 2021 1:11 AM
Jun 2020
so that's the real truth of Ohtsuki the story got interesting bit by bit
I'm impressed.
Jan 16, 2023 4:29 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
It becomes more apparent that Kashin Koji is a clone of fJiraya with every chapter.

More topics from this board

» Can I start with this??

removed-user - Mar 26

12 by BatoKusanagi »»
Apr 6, 4:19 AM

» Boruto TS Design

mayudhwuh - Aug 10, 2023

10 by Seya-san »»
Mar 20, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 33 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 21, 2019

16 by TheGrandVizier33 »»
Feb 20, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 67 Discussion

Tetsuyagiri - Feb 20, 2022

20 by Xarouliss »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 30 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 21, 2018

9 by loris_bove »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.