Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 20, 2020 11:32 AM
Apr 2020
Hey got nothing to say really just wanted to say that nigga josue escalante a bitch but anyways have a good days lads Ik it was a sad one for a lot
May 20, 2020 11:36 AM

Nov 2012
ManlyTear said:
Akagi-kun said:

Really. Out of nowhere.

I still fail to see any arguments that debunk what I just said.

The majority are Rui fans which were literally cheering at the fact that their ship was in lock-down because of a random pregnancy(which I'm still not a fan of myself mind-you, even if Sasuga uses it as the personification of her relationship with Nat, memories & emotional growth thx to the experience would've sufficed).

Can't even imagine why tbh, given that she's a combination of selfish + mundane, without any tragic back story to give reasons to being this selfish. Even strictly in terms of waifu material, her traits & personality put her in the lower-tiers, lol.

Note that I still appreciate her emotional growth either way though, which her fans ironically don't because it cancels the ship, lmao.

I also don't see any arguments that it wasn't out of nowere.
By the way, how will you feel if Hina suddenly dies, fe if something happens in the hospital? Fire. Or, say, the floor slab will fall on the Hina due to construction errors? It will just be a bad plot development.
By the way, you quote very figuratively and prefer not to notice the ratings of this chapter...
May 20, 2020 11:38 AM

Oct 2013
Fuminon said:

Can't you see that Natsuo in the chapter isn't choosing Hina because he loves her but because he feels guilty?

You guys are really delusional

Sure breh,TOTALLY OUT OF GUILT BTW!

See you next chapters : )

ManlyTearMay 20, 2020 11:47 AM
May 20, 2020 11:54 AM

Oct 2013

One = Hina's not dying, lol, this ain't a tragedy. I'm expecting a full recovery but in the off-chance that there'd be some lasting permanent dmg, that would be pretty cruel. Tho' again, I seriously doubt that.

Two = My arguments are in my 1st reply to you, summarized anyway

Three = I just addressed what I think about the ratings given that the majority are Rui fans that just want their ship to sail. Do I need to come out & say what I think of their ratings? They're irrelevant.

May 20, 2020 12:18 PM

Nov 2011
ManlyTear said:
SoraSenpai said:

Quite frankly Ill find her to be a selfish bitch.

I'm genuinely surprised how people say this about Hina but not about Rui considering how selfish's Rui been throughout the entire story. Not once did she do anything selfless that went also meant sacrificing something in return, until 272/273 - took her a whole...but at least her character's full circle now.

- From the beginning up until 114 when she gets together with Natsuo, Rui is increasingly on the offense trying to get inside his pants. Not a problem with that at all, if it weren't for the fact that...

- She's aware Hina still loves him but doesn't tell him & proceeds to make moves on him in her absence. And I mean, she tries REALLY HARD to get his attention, even getting Natsuo to compete with his friend Al over her.

- Okay, all's fair in love & war, Hina wasn't present and might've not came back, so Rui shouldn't be blamed for trying to seduce Nat. She then gets into a relationship with him but instead of their bonds growing stronger over time(all that Rui x Nat development Rui fans speak of), the relationship gets increasingly toxic, she get's insecure & jealous and culminates in her leaving him at HIS WORST - not because of outside circumstances, or anything threatening their relationship, but just because it's what she decided is best for them.(She was kind of right about it, but she also didn't try to work on it instead)

- Most reasonable men wouldn't give a girl who left 'em like that the light of day again unless she'd come back apologizing(unless they'd simp out for her), but Nat's a simp when with Rui so conveniently gets back to her and he apologizes instead(lol).

- Rui knows of her wrongdoings but gets back into a relationship again because she still loves him, which is understandable, but she's still always the one receiving, never giving.

- Only now has has her emotional growth been fully completed, only now did she truly sacrifice something, out of love. Hina's miles ahead of her in that regard.

I swear, if Hina was like 1/4 as selfish as Rui was people would be calling her some variant of bitch-sensei from Scum's Wish or something.

Oh Rui is a bitch we've known that for a while.

But Sasuga has practically Turned Hina into a character who can do nothing wrong. She has complete support from each and every adult in Natsuos life including both of their parents. One being very important in Marie, who quite frankly should have been neutral since he is both friends with Hina and Rui. Another mistake imo was bringing back Shuu. Why the fuck does Shuu have any right coming back late into the story to tell Natsuo to keep an eye on Hina??

It took Rui and Nat to break up after 216 to develop Hina more and more to the point where quite frankly she was indestructible as a character. She was not trying to ruin anything she was just a slave to her own problems. IE being in a one sided love.

Unfortunately the Car accident leads into where we are now where Natsuo realizes (thanks to Marie and not Hina ANOTHER MISTAKE IMO) about how much she sacrificed for him.

These last 100+ chapters have made me enjoy Hina more and more. However I just find it hard to believe that Hina will end up with Natsuo in the end. I would lose a lot of respect for Hina after she SAVES HER SISTER AND NIECE from being killed by some maniac. (Which really was her fault in the end) Only for her to say "Well now I can have a Niece and a step-daughter as well." ...What??
SoraSenpaiMay 20, 2020 12:22 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 20, 2020 1:57 PM
Sep 2018
itz_slugg said:
Fuminon said:

yes exactly out of guilt

Did you forget that if it weren't for this incident, Rui and Natsuo would get married? and that they made this decision just because they feel guilty about being happy knowing that Hina risked their lives for them?

Natsuo didn't realize he loved Hina, he loves Rui, but decided to devote his life to supporting Hina after what Hina did for him, but that's not love.
Natsuo has had so many opportunities to choose Hina, but he has always chosen Rui and a few chapters ago looked at Rui and said he could not wait to take care of her and their baby.
And then this happened.

Hina deserves someone who choose her because he loves her and when he has the chance to do so...
Not someone who only choose her after entering a vegetative state when until recently he was about to marry the woman he loves...

She gave her life for Natsuo and Rui, do you really think she'd be selfish enough to accept the fact that Natsuo had to leave Rui to be with her? Even though they're in love and have a daughter?
What good was her sacrifice like that? Nothing.
She would be a horrible character and would belittle everything Hina has done throughout history.
Would you be happy about that?
Would you want Hina to win Natsuo this way?
You don't love Hina, you just love the idea of being able to say you won and you'd be willing to go to a ending like that just for the sake of saying "look, Hina won".

Can't you understand that this whole situation is only a consequence?
well, see you in the finale, but you will be too busy threatening to kill Sasuga on twitter

A big part of it was guilt, I won't deny. However, I can use the same card against Rui. The only reason Rui and Natsuo are together is because Hina and Natsuo were found out. The only reason Natsuo and Rui are together is because Hina didn't want to pursue Natsuo and hurt Rui's feelings. Even those things are consequences, yet I don't see you complaining about them. I don't see you complain about how much of a genius the photographer who captured Natsuo and Hina's photo is.

So let me ask you this, would you like to see Rui win like this?

Again, we can make arguments about everything, but at the end of the day, you can do so for literally everything.

I agree that Hina would probably not want this, but this decision was already made by Natsuo and Rui. And honestly, I don't mind Hina winning this way. It kind of shows that Natsuo just failed to realize all that Hina had done for him, and now he does. NatxRui break up was eh, but understandable, so I don't find anything majorly wrong over here. Definitely not something worth having 80% of the voters going for a 1/5.

"So let me ask you this, would you like to see Rui win like this?" When you literally clip out small parts of the story into that one sided propaganda shit, then no, i would not want rui to win like "this" shit you wrote. What makes Rui deserve the win is the fact they have a CHILD together, and 100s of chapters of them evolving as a couple, whereas in Hinas case, there was 100s of chapters of how she was dealing with the break up, and trying to cope through it. No love development (unlike Ruis case). But now, Hina is going from zero to hero in 4 chapters, and it was boosted by PITY not LOVE. I admit i give up. I fundementally do not believe there is any way Rui will win now, it will be Hina. but dont dare say if Natsuo would have ended up with Rui, it would be a similar situation (because of pity) as now with Hina. Because that is absolutely not true.

May 20, 2020 3:47 PM

Oct 2013

Sasuga literally debunked dumb guilt theory through Natsuo's words I just linked in this chapter. He might feel some guilt too ofc, but it's mostly recognition of Hina's deeds, out of love for him.

Zealots are missing the fact that Rui's done nothing that for him to indicate that it's a special bond, at most it's a cute, wholesome gf & bf relationship you find everywhere. Choosing a LIFE PARTNER takes more than that, and Rui showed that she's never up to par with Hina there.

Natsuo had very tangible reasons to fall for Hina early on as they talked about stories & writing on the rooftop, reminding him of his mother, and he gets even more reasons to throughout the manga as she does all & more of what he says in 273.

What has Rui done to indicate she'd be his significant other, other than 1st time sex as strangers & trying to get in his pants for 114 freaking chapters? Cute bf & gf moments? I mean, Hina has plenty of those even without needing to be in a relationship with him as well. Rui hasn't even met Togen, let alone be there during Nat's side as he died, unlike Hina. Oh, got in his way actually by being insecure & jealous, then left him at his worst. Nice waifu material there, 10/10.

I could go on for ages tbh, but an easier indicator not just for DnK but for many such romance stories would be that his brief relationship with Hina inspired him enough to write an award winning story that enabled him to pursue his writer dream, which she also hangs on to when he looses the ability to write. Rui has yet inspired him to write anything.
May 20, 2020 3:52 PM
May 2018
This manga was always kinda trash, it was a sort of guilty pleasure.
Now it’s just a dumpster fire.
May 20, 2020 4:10 PM
May 2020
jacber35 said:
itz_slugg said:

A big part of it was guilt, I won't deny. However, I can use the same card against Rui. The only reason Rui and Natsuo are together is because Hina and Natsuo were found out. The only reason Natsuo and Rui are together is because Hina didn't want to pursue Natsuo and hurt Rui's feelings. Even those things are consequences, yet I don't see you complaining about them. I don't see you complain about how much of a genius the photographer who captured Natsuo and Hina's photo is.

So let me ask you this, would you like to see Rui win like this?

Again, we can make arguments about everything, but at the end of the day, you can do so for literally everything.

I agree that Hina would probably not want this, but this decision was already made by Natsuo and Rui. And honestly, I don't mind Hina winning this way. It kind of shows that Natsuo just failed to realize all that Hina had done for him, and now he does. NatxRui break up was eh, but understandable, so I don't find anything majorly wrong over here. Definitely not something worth having 80% of the voters going for a 1/5.

"So let me ask you this, would you like to see Rui win like this?" When you literally clip out small parts of the story into that one sided propaganda shit, then no, i would not want rui to win like "this" shit you wrote. What makes Rui deserve the win is the fact they have a CHILD together, and 100s of chapters of them evolving as a couple, whereas in Hinas case, there was 100s of chapters of how she was dealing with the break up, and trying to cope through it. No love development (unlike Ruis case). But now, Hina is going from zero to hero in 4 chapters, and it was boosted by PITY not LOVE. I admit i give up. I fundementally do not believe there is any way Rui will win now, it will be Hina. but dont dare say if Natsuo would have ended up with Rui, it would be a similar situation (because of pity) as now with Hina. Because that is absolutely not true.

Are you literally comparing a relationship based on 3 months and a relationship built on years with a child?

I mean,no one here wants to belittle Hina's feelings, but there's no comparison. Natsuo loves Rui, not Hina.
And Natsuo, when Hina had left him, he could have waited for Hina and got back together with her, just as he did when he broke up with Rui, he didn't give up, but he went to get her back and chose Rui over Hina anyway.

Natsuo didn't fall in love with Rui because he felt sorry for her, but because he found someone who understood him and loved him as equals, if his love for Hina was greater, then he would have chosen Hina when he had the opportunity to do so.

But this case, Natsuo isn't choosing Hina because he realized he loved her, but he's choosing Hina because he feels guilty and wants to make up for the pain he caused her. Hina almost lost her life for him, it's normal for him to feel guilty, but there is a difference between guilt and love, and Hina knows it, which is why she will never accept to see Natsuo and Rui separated just because of her, knowing that Natsuo's heart is Rui's.
I don't think it'll be a Hina ending, because I don't want to believe that Hina is such a character.
The whole story would no longer make any sense, 200 chapters of development would be thrown away, what was the point of asking the mother for their blessing? And then say "I've changed my mind I'm marrying Hina?" sounds like a joke, tbh
Hina would have no development, she would only be a woman unable to smile without a man she was with 3 months, years ago, and she would accept to have him even knowing that she was not chosen with the heart, but only because of pity.

And if that happens, well that'll just be the worst story ever and we'll just have to laugh about it.

ps: I'm sorry for my english.
May 20, 2020 8:43 PM

Mar 2013
I can't even anymore. What the fuck... After everything all of them went through all the (supposed) growth and understanding of their fellings, Natsuo and Rui "okay we freakin' love each other, let's tell our parents we are together and we're having a baby." done, great. Hina - suffered through what she felt, decided on what she wanted to do with those feelings and live happily ever after like that - HER DECISION and sacrifices herself for them to be happy. Natsuo & Rui - let's break up for her even tho we getting married will help her zero and will absolutely go against the sacrifice she made for us...

I fucking can't with these characters and their stupid ass decisions...
bloodandcandiesMay 20, 2020 8:57 PM
May 20, 2020 8:55 PM

Mar 2013
That last chapter really was a mess, huh?

I'm not quite sure why Natsuo and Rui have convinced themselves that Hina will be ok with this arrangement on her behest. As self-sacrificing as Hina is, I'm betting she's going to view herself as the reason why Natsuo and Rui never got married.

Natsuo and Rui have decided that it's now their turn to sacrifice for Hina. So, that somehow means they need to sacrifice the happiness they've found in each other because Hina had sacrificed her own happiness for years? That there's some kind of cosmic scale of karma that needs balancing?

That's not expressing love, that's self-sabotaging yourself. I once had to fight tooth and nail for a relationship because my partner had once decided on my behest what was "best and fair" for me and, believe me, it wasn't romantic at all.

Hina doesn't deserve Natsuo after all of her sacrifices, not because she's horrible, but because a person isn't some kind of slot machine you insert coins into until you hit the relationship jackpot; Love isn't about what someone does or not not deserve since that's unhealthy entitlement territory.

This REALLY seems like drama for drama's sake because the manga focused on Natsuo and Rui's relationship for so long that it arguably became a romance manga about them instead of a love triangle between step siblings.[/quote]

Omg! This. This so much!

As readers, we were all invested on their relationship already.
And they're basically fucking up Hina's decision of living for Natsuo and for his happiness. She will wake up to her efforts and sacrifice completely wasted. "So I went through all that and lost 5 years of my life for you guys and you didn't get married??" She'll be so pissed off.
bloodandcandiesMay 21, 2020 12:15 PM
May 20, 2020 11:15 PM

May 2015
Natsuo and Hina ending up together just makes no sense after everything that's happened. I'm really hoping it doesn't happen...
TsukuyomiREKTMay 20, 2020 11:18 PM

May 21, 2020 12:24 AM
Jul 2018
Whoa, this manga was always retarded, but it went full retard in this chapter. Even telenovelas are more realistic than this.
May 21, 2020 3:03 AM

Nov 2012
Read it on Reddit. The guy's damn right about it.

I'm sorry but why would you do that again, like wtf

Question is rhetorical, she did it for her sister and blah-blah-blah, but think about poor Natsuo for a second.

He's like that hot potato in children' game, everybody just throw him away "for his own good". First Hina, then Rui, now Rui does it again. I've thought he finally will be happy after he got back together with her, but naaaaah, let's cancel the wedding and live separately. Great plan, Rui, you ruined everything. Look, I know where it's coming from, but if I was Natsuo I would have totally gone crazy after all this shit with break-ups/stabbing/kidnapping/drama.

At this point I don't even give a f..k who he ends up with.
May 21, 2020 9:41 AM

Jul 2014
I dropped this from CH God knows when cause the drama was getting unnecessarily put here and there, only to see posts on twitter and reddit about this whole fiasco..
how tf can Hina fans be happy with a possible pity win is beyond me lol. The plot armor Hina gets when she wins this far surpasses any plot armor and powerups from any shounen series I've read to date, bloody hell this is amazing hahahahah.
May 21, 2020 11:41 AM

Mar 2016
Poor little Rui, always just get hurt by Natsuo and still loves him.
And egoistic Hina-chan, unable to find meaning in her own life and forcing her happiness on Natsuo, seems to get him, I am actually shocked!
May 21, 2020 1:05 PM

Oct 2013

Eh, think she has plenty of faults, like how she's selfless to a fault sometimes, even if it's out of love ~ noble & desirable trait as that is. ( I mean come on, who wouldn't want to have a potential life partner like that that supports & protects their dream so much).

Marie & Kiriya-sensei merely told the truth though, someone had to say it. Besides, I could never picture Hina just come out & say all they did "Hey, Natsuo you know, I've been supporting your dream all this long & been by your side, pls notice & love me k?" due to not wanting pity-love or to put guilt on him. She'd at most just confess her feelings, which even at that she struggles (246 flashbacks intensity lol, where they dodged each other).

Shuu is w/e now. He merely came back a while ago to debunk the own lie he himself told Natsuo way long ago that Hina had "moved on from him", if Natsuo even believed him coming considering the source ~ got him to think on it at least.

I REALLY think(sure of it actually)Natsuo genuinely loves her giving what he says this chapter and how the story plays out, and how Sasuga views true love. Why wouldn't Hina accept after all she's done for him, which was out of love? It was selfless action after selfless action but she also wanted to be with him. Don't see anything wrong in him responding to her feelings when it's not as guilt or pity. It sure as hell never was early on, nor now. Sasuga always portrayed her as this fated,destined to be one for Natsuo.

There's many little details to follow throughout the whole story but biggest & most simplest one I'd urge people to pay attention to is how passionate Natsuo is about writing, a big theme of the story, and which of the Tachibana sisters plays a bigger part in that, both early on and throughout the entire story.

May 21, 2020 4:14 PM
Jul 2015
Ohh last chapters was so heavy... All that years we readed will end it all in 3 chapters and i wonder how author will end it. I think it's very high chance for Hina now(please wake up), but Rui and their kid... Author please don't screw it up!
I hope whole story will get anime adaptation.
May 21, 2020 5:47 PM
Sep 2015
OGAnime said:
Hina endgame was obvious since day 1. The only thing that made it more ambiguous was the random baby which is understandable. If you can’t see that, you were either too stupid or you were obsessed with Rui winning.

Hina was constantly suffering throughout the manga, always putting the ones she loves first. Not just Natsuo. Shounen rules means she will get a pay off. If you thought it was moving on when the author constantly used Hina to carry the romance genre then surprise, you have no reading skill. Characters like Hina always win at the end or else it makes their story tragic and DnK is not a tragedy.

Ohhhh but this is random and throws away Rui and Natsuo development? Learn to read. It’s a mutual decision that was simply initiated by Rui. Not once did Natsuo flinch which means the thought of staying by Hina’s side crossed his mind despite Rui being pregnant. None of their characters are being destroyed. In fact, Rui just reached max lvl and I am proud of her.

Kei debunked all every Rui fans calling Hina’s love obsessive using Marie. She debunked Rui fans saying Hina didn’t do shit for Natsuo. Now watch, she will debunk Rui fans claiming he will marry Hina out of guilt and pity by giving us the most anticipated love confession we hahe waited for.

HINA FOR LIFE

Hello, um Based department?
May 22, 2020 12:21 AM

Nov 2007
This train wreck should've ended 50 chapters ago!
May 22, 2020 9:06 AM

Apr 2019
ManlyTear said:

Eh, think she has plenty of faults, like how she's selfless to a fault sometimes, even if it's out of love ~ noble & desirable trait as that is. ( I mean come on, who wouldn't want to have a potential life partner like that that supports & protects their dream so much).

Marie & Kiriya-sensei merely told the truth though, someone had to say it. Besides, I could never picture Hina just come out & say all they did "Hey, Natsuo you know, I've been supporting your dream all this long & been by your side, pls notice & love me k?" due to not wanting pity-love or to put guilt on him. She'd at most just confess her feelings, which even at that she struggles (246 flashbacks intensity lol, where they dodged each other).

Shuu is w/e now. He merely came back a while ago to debunk the own lie he himself told Natsuo way long ago that Hina had "moved on from him", if Natsuo even believed him coming considering the source ~ got him to think on it at least.

I REALLY think(sure of it actually)Natsuo genuinely loves her giving what he says this chapter and how the story plays out, and how Sasuga views true love. Why wouldn't Hina accept after all she's done for him, which was out of love? It was selfless action after selfless action but she also wanted to be with him. Don't see anything wrong in him responding to her feelings when it's not as guilt or pity. It sure as hell never was early on, nor now. Sasuga always portrayed her as this fated,destined to be one for Natsuo.

There's many little details to follow throughout the whole story but biggest & most simplest one I'd urge people to pay attention to is how passionate Natsuo is about writing, a big theme of the story, and which of the Tachibana sisters plays a bigger part in that, both early on and throughout the entire story.

Hum, you sure you read the same chapter ? First of all, I'm pretty sure at this point that Natsuo loves Rui, and the reason the author put this last declaration at the end is to confirm that. Natsuo loves Hina way less than Rui at this point, this is just plain guilt, Hina loving Natsuo more than anybody doesn't mean the reverse is true.
Second of all, Natsuo said he is going to take care of her, not go out with her, because fun fact, when you're brain dead, you do not wake up just like that. This is why Rui says they are "still going to live together and take care of their kid together", and this is also why rui's mother says they "do not have to cancel the wedding", because he could still take care of her while married.
Natsuo and Rui will end up together, just not married out of guilt for Hina, and Hina will either still be in a coma, or awake but with after effects.
And just one last touch, if your arguments really were arguments, then there would at least be some reviewers on youtube agreeing with you, and the fact that they all, team hina or rui alike, think this is bullshit and that Natsuo should end up with Rui, is for a reason.
May 22, 2020 9:37 AM

Oct 2013

I am 100% sure on my interpretation of the entire story and will firmly stand by the hill that Natsuo's love for Hina's stronger ~ if the rest of the story wasn't an indicator, this chapter sure is, as I expect the rest to be. Me and a few buds are even considering of making a compilation of moments that indicates that from the entire manga on reddit and if we do it, might share it around compilation thread here because I feel way too many folks interpret DnK wrong, hence why all these reactions.

They went their separate ways home, not to mention their dialogue during the scene :

Nat's "Sorry." and "Thank you." Rui already knows and has accepted it :Why do I get the feeling that you just went and made up your own and made up your own mind about something?

They go home separately: Just a thought that we can end things here.

They will be raising the product of their love together, they won't ditch their responsibility, but Nat will follow his heart on whom he loves more, and Rui knows it.

About the guilt part: I seriously fail to understand how people see this as guilt alone, given what he's saying and how true it is if they've interpreted the story correctly.

Him saying he's gonna live for her is his way of paying her back, as she did the same, but he's also recognizing the positive influence Hina had on his life. I mean, this girl went to insane lengths to protect his dream & hanged on to it even when he gave up, then does it again in this climax arc. Writing is an extremely important part of Natsuo's life, and of DomeKano, so why wouldn't his heart go to the one who's been so involved with that? There's a clear,tangible bond between 'em with writing -his passion- at the center and it makes perfect sense that a person will value that more than a typical gf & bf relationship that him & Rui have.

Numerous opinions that interpreted the story wrong because of well, many reasons, don't give truth to something and thank goodness for that else we'd be in a terrible place. The DnK subreddit for instance is a Rui-circle jerk where anything pro Rui is upvoted like crazy and anything that goes against the ship, is hated. There's been Miyabi hate because she threatened the ship, chefboi hate too when the guy literally did nothing wrong and is quite an earnest fellow, now some Kiriya & Marie hate for them merely telling the truth, and some Sasuga hate for her saying sharing her views on Hina's feelings through those characters. Meanwhile, the fairly large DnK main discord server has extreme Rui shippers(not reasonable Rui fans, mind you) get debunked non-stop lately, as they can't just swarm downvote anything they don't agree with and be done with it, but engage in an actual conversation. I'd encourage more people to join it so they can catch some discussions there, find the link in the DnK chapter threads on reddit - I.E. "273 discussion".

So, might share some reddit links eventually in a separate post here once we get to it, because there's a lot of pages & things to be said, mainly on Nat's relationship & time spent with Hina and his with Rui.

ManlyTearMay 22, 2020 10:09 AM
May 22, 2020 10:13 AM

Oct 2013
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Natsuo and Hina ending up together just makes no sense after everything that's happened. I'm really hoping it doesn't happen...

Feels like I'd be a jackass if I'd say "I told you so." so instead, let me try & help clear some things up, using Cjor's reddit post here that is better at explaining these things than I am. I risk going from a serious discussion into a bit of shitposting & meme'ing so that can work against me sometimes...

^^^ WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANY DNK FAN TO READ THAT BTW ^^^

May 22, 2020 7:43 PM

Feb 2019
sorry Haruka. You don't know what a happy, stable family is because your father couldn't decide whos hole he wanted to stick it in. So he's waiting for potato to wake up. And the author of our story hates her readers.
May 23, 2020 8:10 AM
Oct 2013
This sh*it is f*cking lame ahahhaahah. This ending doesn't make sense. If someone told me it was a joke, I would believe it.

I like Hina but i like Rui more. I'm not complainning about who is Natsuo choosing but in what way does it.

May 23, 2020 12:20 PM

Jun 2012
In the end, Rui is the one who gets hurt the most
frick this manga, why do I keep reading this
I'm so glad it's basically over
May 24, 2020 10:42 AM

Mar 2018
This is turning into Rumbling Hearts, only this time
May 24, 2020 2:31 PM
Jul 2018
Give a break to the Mangaka, with that stupid lockdown it must be difficult to stay inspirated...they have to mechanically deliver a chapter every week or so for years and years... I am looking forward her next manga.

I was never someone that's obsessed over the ending, as long as it's somewhat consistent? The artist own the story, not the public!!

I've already pictured the "Menage a trois" with two sisters; that would be a good ending. ( So yes I will be disappointed regardless of the ending )
May 24, 2020 9:43 PM
Nov 2018
So we are back at it again... I only keep reading this manga because of the insane over-the-top spicy drama in it. And this chapter didn't fail to deliver it XD. All this drama means that the manga is never boring. It could get bad but never boring. If you wanted a good and highly coherent story, you have come to the wrong place.
May 27, 2020 11:02 AM
Mar 2015
Natsuo and Rui dedicate themselves to hina's care
Jun 24, 2020 3:49 AM

Oct 2019
did u hear that?
sounds like axe being sharpened
Aug 23, 2020 12:59 PM
Sep 2012
I just don't know anymore. Feels like this deus ex machina was just created to get Natsuo and Hina together. I guess I don't hate it since I've been leaning towards Team Hina for a while. Girl has been doing so much for Natsuo, it was hard not to root for her. Just wish we got a natural progression instead of YET ANOTHER relationship switcheroo. I see almost no reason they had to call off the wedding besides plot.

At least 2 good things came out of this chapter:
1) Natsuo discussed ending the relationship instead of just going with whatever was decided.
2) Haruka
Mar 25, 2022 12:48 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.