Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 26, 2020 7:11 AM

Aug 2012
Renkini said:
@nightcrawlercyp dude, calm down. You're now being desperate. All you're doing is providing scientific facts that why men are men and women are women. Testosterone? Average IQ? Birthrate? No one gives those any fuck here. All we're saying is your criticism for this anime is very sexist therefore stupid. Protag is useless? Characters are dumb? Story is directionless and boring? No plot? Okay, such points might fly and I can see where they're coming from. But too many female warriors? It sucks because a man eats crepe? Man, you sound like an 80yo war veteran geezer who retired. Ever heard of Lara Croft the Tomb Raider? Ever heard of Wonder Woman? Ever heard of Saber from Fate/stay night who has 25,000+ favorites here on MAL?

This show is clearly not for you and your criticism is nothing more than hating the color white because it isn't black. Honest recommendation, if you're that obsessed with 'manliness', go watch shows like Jojo, Baki, Kengan Ashura or even Free! Those are more suited for you.
Lara Croft was a great character. Wonder Woman was a man hating dyke ... Saber and the whole Fate/Stay night series (maybe with few minor exceptions) is one japanese taking a huge dumb on the history of a number of european nations.
Funny is that I do not like any of the shows you mentioned :))
Jul 4, 2020 2:38 AM
Dec 2016
Never played the game but I'm really like this 😆😆
Pecorine so cute when saying "yabai desu ne"
Jul 4, 2020 4:08 AM
Dec 2016
nightcrawlercyp said:
Otaku__Life said:
aren't you taking this a bit too seriously? There's no propaganda. But you're trying to make this about it. Also do you know how many anime women are warriors in? There's a whole lot. Who cares about birthrate. Who cares about any of that. Its anime. Also look at the main synopsis for the game. Then you'll have your answer.

1. there is a difference in having some female warriors here and there and seemingly most of that world's military force being composed in women. I am ok with let's say 1 women in a military of 10000 or even 1000 but not a military 99% female.
2. who cares about birthrate? well you will when you will be starving and dying because there are not enough people to do all the background work that keeps civilization running.
3. can you provide a link to that synopsis? Pls?

PS: Vandread anime found a good solution for the issues I mentioned.

Wao.... You sound like the racist people i've met before 😅😅
You seem to force the argument that what you don't like other people also don't like too
if you really hate this story, why don't you make anime or whatever you like?

I don't even bother when I see anime that I don't like. it's better to watch what I really like, rather than looking like a fool imposing my dislike of something
Jul 5, 2020 12:25 AM

Jun 2012
nightcrawlercyp said:
Otaku__Life said:
if you want realism then maybe anime isn't for you. To some anime is a escape from reality. Also why so much sexism? So basically the women should stay home and cook and clean? That's a dumb idea. Nice to see you think women as objects. And who says men and sweets don't mix well? Did you know everyone has a preference? That's a childish way of thinking.

1. The part with escape from reality makes me remember this quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qs3GlNZMhY
2. I never said women are objects. But women are optimized for making and raising toddlers. If you want a group of people to survive at least 75% of women should not go to college or have full time jobs. If this does not happen the birthrate shits the bed and your community gets older and eventually dies out. We see this in many places all over the world including Japan.
3.women are 3-4 times physically weaker than a man have less resilience to stress injury less ability to focus and the max potential of intelligence is much lower. The average intelligence difference between a man and a woman (adults) is 5 IQ points . If you do a median instead of an average you get 15 IQ points. As a comparison the difference between a retard and a genius is just 50 IQ points. More than 90% of women are hired in jobs they cannot do consistently well. Yes there are exceptions, but most women should get married have children and take care of them. And since taking care of children and the house has become much easier they will have time to do other stuff as well including a business if they actually want to.
4. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325186#boost-testosterone-naturally
chocolate contains estrogen -like substances just like soy and beer. so no, is not good for men. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/your-brain-food/201011/chocolate-the-good-the-bad-and-the-angry#:~:text=Chocolate%20contains%20some%20estrogen%2Dlike,their%20own%20estrogen%20until%20menopause).
5. testosterone is a performance booster. I do not know anyone that wants to be weaker more tired, less intelligent,etc.

Dude, you need to get over yourself. Anime is an art for people to enjoy, not a medium to empower your take on gender roles and social conformity aka propaganda.
DonmaidesuJul 5, 2020 12:40 AM
Jul 5, 2020 2:44 AM

Aug 2012
NandaDeNeko said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

1. there is a difference in having some female warriors here and there and seemingly most of that world's military force being composed in women. I am ok with let's say 1 women in a military of 10000 or even 1000 but not a military 99% female.
2. who cares about birthrate? well you will when you will be starving and dying because there are not enough people to do all the background work that keeps civilization running.
3. can you provide a link to that synopsis? Pls?

PS: Vandread anime found a good solution for the issues I mentioned.

You seem to force the argument that what you don't like other people also don't like too

I don't even bother when I see anime that I don't like. it's better to watch what I really like, rather than looking like a fool imposing my dislike of something
What? What connection is between acknowledging that biologically women are much less strong much less resilient and has a smaller intelligence potential and racism? Are women a race now? Or is speaking the truth about certain groups of people hate?
Donmaidesu said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

1. The part with escape from reality makes me remember this quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qs3GlNZMhY
2. I never said women are objects. But women are optimized for making and raising toddlers. If you want a group of people to survive at least 75% of women should not go to college or have full time jobs. If this does not happen the birthrate shits the bed and your community gets older and eventually dies out. We see this in many places all over the world including Japan.
3.women are 3-4 times physically weaker than a man have less resilience to stress injury less ability to focus and the max potential of intelligence is much lower. The average intelligence difference between a man and a woman (adults) is 5 IQ points . If you do a median instead of an average you get 15 IQ points. As a comparison the difference between a retard and a genius is just 50 IQ points. More than 90% of women are hired in jobs they cannot do consistently well. Yes there are exceptions, but most women should get married have children and take care of them. And since taking care of children and the house has become much easier they will have time to do other stuff as well including a business if they actually want to.
4. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325186#boost-testosterone-naturally
chocolate contains estrogen -like substances just like soy and beer. so no, is not good for men. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/your-brain-food/201011/chocolate-the-good-the-bad-and-the-angry#:~:text=Chocolate%20contains%20some%20estrogen%2Dlike,their%20own%20estrogen%20until%20menopause).
5. testosterone is a performance booster. I do not know anyone that wants to be weaker more tired, less intelligent,etc.

Dude, you need to get over yourself. Anime is an art for people to enjoy, not a medium to empower your take on gender roles and social conformity aka propaganda.

1. I reserve the right to judge what I consider art and what I do not... I can give you lots of examples that some call art and ar not.
2. You seem to misunderstand something: the anime is the one the propaganda not me.
3. my take on gender roles? Is not my take is observable reality.
Jul 5, 2020 10:17 AM

Jun 2012
nightcrawlercyp said:
NandaDeNeko said:

What? What connection is between acknowledging that biologically women are much less strong much less resilient and has a smaller intelligence potential and racism? Are women a race now? Or is speaking the truth about certain groups of people hate?
Donmaidesu said:

1. I reserve the right to judge what I consider art and what I do not... I can give you lots of examples that some call art and ar not.
2. You seem to misunderstand something: the anime is the one the propaganda not me.

Bored being under the bridge mate?
DonmaidesuJul 5, 2020 10:28 AM
Jul 5, 2020 10:49 AM

Aug 2012
Donmaidesu said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Bored being under the bridge mate?
funny, no actual logical argument I see. Also considering you are the ones that keep replying to me after more than a month in which I dropped the anime I think you are the trolls. I honestly do not care anymore, it just amuses me to mess with brainwashed little NPCs
Aug 5, 2020 2:09 PM

Mar 2019
I guess Kokkoro is cute and it has some really nice visuals, i don't like how the WIN and the like signs show up though, don't need the heads up it's based on a game.
Aug 21, 2020 5:34 AM

Aug 2018
Okay, so I just watched the first episode and kinda expecting "Konosuba"ish anime but what I got was... kinda different.
Still fun tho, let's check the next episode tomorrow!
Oct 13, 2020 10:20 AM

Feb 2019
Amazing character designs and animation, beautiful and vibrant colors, I love this series already although I have no ideas what this game is about.

rip puchiko
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 7, 2021 10:34 AM

Aug 2018
I can't figure out, if this is isekai or just a game.. I'm not sure..
Well, these 2 were really giving bandits vibes indeed.. ;P
Well, for this city to be a capital.. They really have to be not such a huge nation?.. City is kinda small.. Well, if Kokoro says that it's capital city of the world's largest nation.. It not necessary has to be the largest city, though - maybe just government resides here, and that's all.. Like in our world - some countries have not the largest cities as capital city.. Still, it's usually big cities..
Hm, so Kokoro doesn't know about prices as well, so doesn't know about world a lot as well, probably, I'd guess.. Hm.. Well, unless prices are inflated as fuck in the capital city..
I like Kokoro.. She's a good girl.. ;P Seems like kind-hearted..
It seems that Pecorine is a bit.. Naive.. I guess, so far - every character are really naive, in one thing or another..
Ah, so Pecorine's name is Pecorine, because she likes to eat.. Yeah, makes sense.. ;P Well, peco-peco being sound for eating.. I guess, Kokoro's name suits Kokoro as well.. Her maybe believing in something, or being romantic a bit in a way, or something like that..
Yuuki had some flashback, huh?.. I assume it was flashback?..
That "yabai desu ne".. Ok.. ;P Seems like it'll be Pecorine's catchphrase..
Well, it seems lots of characters await.. Is this anime based on gacha game or something?.. Just so many of them..
Overall, a nice start.. Yuuki is a bit annoying, but I hope he'll get better, or if anything - I'll just ignore him - I don't care about male lead too much anyway.. I quite like Kokoro.. Kind-hearted girl, hope she'll get what she deserves - more happiness for her.. Pecorine.. Well, at least her name and catchphrase make sense.. She's alright, I guess.. Hope, she gets her sword back.. But I like Kokoro more for now.. ;P
Jan 22, 2021 6:13 PM

Jul 2012
Absolutely a boring anime, which is trying to mimicking a KonoSuba.. But FAIL..
First episide should be the BEST impression, but this anime doesn't have it..

I just tried to watch this because this has a game released (which is usually to be a good anime)..

This anime got not more than 8/10..
But I will just rate 7/10 😞

Jan 31, 2021 9:45 PM

Aug 2019
came here after deciding to give the Princess Connect Re: Dive a download and try since it recently came to global and looked pretty well received, and honestly i really like this series. I remember seeing this anime air, but not being interested in it, now i've come back wanting to see more of the series xD

Rn, Kokoro hands down is definitely a personal favourite for me in this series, probably my favourite assistant in the game itself as well, compared to some of the other gacha games i play (arknights, FGO) so every time i see her in this anime, i feel my happiness get restored ever so slightly.

Ngl, ontop of the already pretty decent story for a mobile game adaptation, the animation quality seems really good, Pecorine's smack down of the mushrooms was actually really well done, so i see it as a massive plus.
Whelp, now i have something to watch while i wait for my stamina to recharge so i can get more gems to roll on the Jun banner c:
Feb 10, 2021 9:48 PM

Jul 2016
My god, Yuuki looks like Kirito's dumb cousin.

Anyways, don't mind me. I'm merely watching this anime for Kokkoro ♥
Mar 12, 2021 8:29 PM

Nov 2010
I decided to watch this anime after playing the game for some time and so far I'm liking it especially the animation.

Pecorine was awesome in this episode, I'm tempted to build her up in the game once I have more resources. I'm also glad to see Yui, Yukari, Saren and Miyako towards the end of the episode. They are my main waifu team in the game.
Sep 2, 2021 5:31 PM
Mar 2017
A decent start. I just watched it. And maybe it will be in the future.
Nov 14, 2021 5:32 PM

Jun 2021
I love this series already although I have no ideas what this game is about.
I'm gonna sit down here and watch them do it
Feb 15, 2022 7:56 AM
Feb 2022
pecorine eating onigiri
Feb 15, 2022 7:56 AM
Feb 2022
pecorine eating onigiri
Feb 21, 2022 4:43 PM

May 2015
I hope the MC starts talking more cause its just weird that he doesn't talk. It makes sense in the game which is what this is based on but having that 1 for 1 translated to the anime is weird.

Really funny anime though. I love that elf's reactions. She's definitely best girl.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 24, 2022 9:38 AM

Dec 2020
Damn those colors. Truly astonishing. Now, I must say the story does not seem to be best part.

I like the fact that protag doesn't talk much and is calm, unlike those hyperactive loudmouth perverted ones. Breath of fresh air.
Mar 31, 2022 12:00 PM

Apr 2013
Great episode, good comedy and good action. Feels like a slightly more serious KonoSuba so far, very good start.
May 5, 2022 7:22 AM

May 2016
They really made Kokoro act that way to attract some weirdos, but since its playing straight
I say its quite enjoyable with the random stuff and stupid way they behave.
Jun 6, 2022 2:15 AM

Jul 2015
°×° Outside the bloodthirsty wolves trying to snag Yuuki away, this seems like a fun lighthearted series so far because of the comical idiocy shown. Wouldn't have thought this was a game adaptation.

Aug 8, 2022 11:19 PM
Jun 2021
Reminds me konosuba
Sep 25, 2022 3:00 PM
Sep 2020
Oh my gosh, that ep was actually lighthearted and cute (/U\)

Even though I can tell the visual quality isn't the best, I still really love all the colors and character designs so far, especially the way they drew their face expressions ^^. I did not expect when they meant he lost his memories, it would included basic human knowledge lmaoo. He really didn't even know what money was xD. My expectations were a bit lower for this series bc of the rating, but now I am looking forward to meeting all the new characters and seeing all their character development, can't wait ! \(^▽^)/
Nov 3, 2022 12:19 AM
Sep 2022
I like it, It petty cool
Nov 15, 2022 3:24 PM

Nov 2022
I was curious because I saw the mobile game advertised, and it was fairly entertaining! A little slow, but the silliness of it all kept me chuckling all the way through.
May 21, 2023 9:43 PM

Dec 2022
I haven't played the game so I can't really compare but honestly I'm not a big fan of the MC so far lol. Him being weak is one thing but his inability to speak is kinda irking me for some reason. Other than that it was a promising first episode though so I'll keep at it
Nov 3, 2023 3:17 AM
May 2021
I mean, it was fine, nothing unusual.
Nov 5, 2023 11:32 AM

Aug 2022
I'm not impressed with the main character. I feel this may do the series an injustice making him seem like an idiot. Only time will tell.

Kokorro pretty much makes the series for me. The Princess fighter losing the sword to theives was kind of comedic, but this is not going to last for me.

Great artwork, though. It's very pleasing to the eye to watch the animation. Plot not so much.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» This anime isn't funny

Keanan88 - Jun 11, 2020

34 by Kristiwazhere »»
Feb 28, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2020

81 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 7, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2020

132 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2020

106 by TanzimFarhad »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:52 AM

» adaptation

Nickthegreat - Jan 14, 2023

12 by Whyyouask »»
Aug 7, 2023 10:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.