Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Strike Witches: Road to Berlin' Announced for Fall 2020

New
Mar 28, 2020 3:41 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
A promotional video released on the official website of World Witches reveals that the television series Strike Witches: Road to Berlin is scheduled for Fall 2020. The website also announced additional staff members and unveiled a new key visual (pictured right).

Staff
Series Director: Hideya Takahashi (Fukumenkei Noise director)
Chief Animation Director, Sub Character Design: Masahito Onoda (Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2), Michio Satou (Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru)
Prop Design: Megumi Itoi (Ibara no Ou in-between animation), Reiki Taki (JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze art design)
Art Design: Yasuhiro Moriki (Date A Live II), Iho Narita (Kimi ni Todoke)
CG Director: Norihito Ishii (Penguin Highway), Mai Nakazono (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Reflection), Issei Shibayama (World Trigger digital art)
Color Design: Mineyo Oonishi
Art Director: Hiromichi Itou (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Director of Photography: Naigo Matsumoto (Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo)
Editing: Akinori Mishima (Black Bullet)

Kazuhiro Takamura (Vividred Operation) is handling the character designs and will also be directing the anime at David Production. Other staff members that were previously announced include musician Seikou Nakaoka (Brave 10) and scriptwriters Tatsuhiko Urahata (Hanasaku Iroha), Takashi Aoshima (Himouto! Umaru-chan), and Toshihiko Tsukiji (Kämpfer). Cast members from Strike Witches: 501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu! will reprise their respective roles.

Strike Witches: Road to Berlin is one of the three anime projects announced in 2018 during the World Witches' 10th anniversary event "Minna ga Ita kara Dekita Koto!" The other two being Strike Witches: 501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu!, which aired in Spring 2019 and is the latest installment in the World Witches mixed media franchise, and the upcoming television anime Luminous Witches.

PV

Source: animate Times
SnowMar 28, 2020 3:44 PM

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Mar 28, 2020 3:58 PM

Apr 2012
I'm so going to watch this, I miss my Hartnyann
Mar 28, 2020 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
So... Is this franchise worth watching? I'm intrigued by the lack of pants
Mar 28, 2020 5:06 PM

Oct 2010
ysphyr said:
So... Is this franchise worth watching? I'm intrigued by the lack of pants
depends on a lot of factors. There's a lot of cute lolis in it. There's no dudes. There's a lot of lasers and such too. I think it's enjoyable but this season should be completely lit given that it's being done by David Production
Mar 28, 2020 5:58 PM

Jan 2019
We are now truly in the greatest timeline
Hunter x Hunter is a 1/10
Mar 28, 2020 8:36 PM

Dec 2008
Fuck yes-I love Strike Witches!!
Life Is Short But Intense.
Mar 28, 2020 8:44 PM

Apr 2015
Another good anime getting a sequel is nice, especially since it's a TV anime, so we don't have to wait months to a year to watch it.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Mar 28, 2020 11:12 PM
Jul 2018
Kougeru said:
There's no dudes.

Ok, you got me here. I'll give it a try. Thanks!
Mar 28, 2020 11:26 PM
Nov 2019
ysphyr said:
Kougeru said:
There's no dudes.

you Said in another post you'd love bishounen and yaoi, but you hate men in other animes,why??
Mar 28, 2020 11:35 PM
Jul 2018
lucaspatrick said:
ysphyr said:

you Said in another post you'd love bishounen and yaoi, but you hate men in other animes,why??

I don't hate men in anime. I can't stand ugly men in anime. And the thing I can't stand the most is when some useless uggo is surrounded by cute girls.

In all other cases - I'm fine with male characters.
Mar 28, 2020 11:38 PM

Oct 2010
ysphyr said:
Kougeru said:
There's no dudes.

Just to clarify, I meant no male main characters. I don't want you getting mad at me later lol. There's some males in the military but they rarely make any appearances. I'd say 99% of screen time is just the girls or Neuroi.
Mar 28, 2020 11:48 PM
Jul 2018
Kougeru said:
ysphyr said:

Just to clarify, I meant no male main characters. I don't want you getting mad at me later lol. There's some males in the military but they rarely make any appearances. I'd say 99% of screen time is just the girls or Neuroi.

Haha, I won't get mad at you over an anime. I'm ok with supporting male characters (Mitsuboshi Colors had some and I loved it), they have a pass.
Mar 28, 2020 11:49 PM
Nov 2019
ysphyr said:
lucaspatrick said:

I don't hate men in anime. I can't stand ugly men in anime. And the thing I can't stand the most is when some useless uggo is surrounded by cute girls.

In all other cases - I'm fine with male characters.
can you give me some examples?
Mar 29, 2020 12:59 AM

Sep 2018
Great! I couldn't start the day better except with similar news. Yay!

P.S. Almost two years after the first and second PV, now thinking about it, without reading the production date of the anime series, it seems like an eternity.
Terrablu2018Mar 29, 2020 1:07 AM
Mar 29, 2020 11:26 AM

Aug 2015
At long last. It's finally time for the old Strike Witches characters to return.

In a non-short capacity, that is lol
There is nothing that cannot be stolen by Mouse.
Mar 29, 2020 4:37 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
The first promo art had Brave Witches... Still hope they cross over!! Would be a dream come true!!
Loving the art. Good stuff, Takamura! 👍
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2020 7:48 PM

Jun 2017
Kougeru said:
There's a lot of cute lolis in it. There's no dudes.

That's because most of the historical dudes were turned into cute lolis. But there were Erich von Manstein and Erwin Rommel, and maybe others I forget now. No pantsu shots of those though.
TirinchasMar 29, 2020 11:07 PM

Mar 30, 2020 9:58 AM

Mar 2017
unless they are able to produce ecchi that the original seasons had, and not brave witches-tier, this is an easy skip
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Mar 31, 2020 4:50 AM

Jan 2018
pv doesn't look convincing to me, it's like trying to convince myself rifle is waifu-whatever is good..

It looks like yuru camp suddenly decided to camp warship passageways.
Mar 31, 2020 9:55 AM

Apr 2015
hazecloud said:
pv doesn't look convincing to me, it's like trying to convince myself rifle is waifu-whatever is good..

It looks like yuru camp suddenly decided to camp warship passageways.

Well, this series came out before either of those.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Apr 4, 2020 5:24 AM

Dec 2018
I have always wonder if Strike Witches are be based on the proud Russian all female military aviators of the 588th night bomber regiment

The German invasion army feared those strong females and called them witches by a good reason. And when they went to bed and the night falls the witches comes out from their lair, they didn't make a sound .All the sudden they where above the German camp casting their spells of deadly force and destruction .And wreak havoc among the Germans lines

I love ww2 history =P huge history nerd . And with all those reference and similarity's I think it is . Strike Witch are one of my favourite Yuri anime off all time! And im really looking forward both to the movie but mostly season 3

Jul 25, 2020 9:15 PM

Apr 2009
Senyoku no Sigrdrifa be like "Are we a joke to you"
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

13 by VivavideoUser2x »»
32 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

7 by Yubisoft »»
5 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Apr 24, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.