Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 28, 2020 9:59 AM

Nov 2014
tokoyami sneezing is adorable! XD

why does this kid look like Natsu from Fairy Tail? lol lmao

I'm so glad to see Hawks, but... Is it just me or is the quality of him animated in this episode a bit... low? Not saying it's bad, but... I've seen hundreds of high-quality fanart of him i guess im just used to him looking ridiculously good

i mean

just look at these two:

Mar 28, 2020 10:05 AM
Jul 2017
I cant believe they animate this high scale fights in a couple of episodes.
Like the one with Deku and Eri that only lasted a couple of minutes, i hope at least 15 minutes of them fighting next.
Good adaptation but such a waste of chance to do good animation or exploring powers.
Mar 28, 2020 10:12 AM

Oct 2018
this season was boring as fuck. so I have some question, please some one answer them..

- whats the next arc?
- Is all for one immortal?
- Is their anyone with immortal or healing quirk?

NO SPOILER.
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Mar 28, 2020 10:19 AM

Jun 2014
Florent3571 said:

Now about what Twitter was all about the other day, people shoud accept that something doesn't need to be catastrophic in order to be critisized. Yes, sometimes it's nitpicking, but when all the nitpicks accumulates throuhout the whole season, and that it's been overall pretty disappointing, you can start to see there's a problem. And frankly the NNT S3, OPM S2, Berserk 2016 example are fucking overused, get some new material guys.

What happened on Twitter?
Mar 28, 2020 10:19 AM
Feb 2020
seeing best jeanist on the screen again was good

I'm enjoying Hawks more than I expected to
Mar 28, 2020 10:26 AM

Mar 2018
HitgirlPlatinum said:
Florent3571 said:

Now about what Twitter was all about the other day, people shoud accept that something doesn't need to be catastrophic in order to be critisized. Yes, sometimes it's nitpicking, but when all the nitpicks accumulates throuhout the whole season, and that it's been overall pretty disappointing, you can start to see there's a problem. And frankly the NNT S3, OPM S2, Berserk 2016 example are fucking overused, get some new material guys.

Some dude compared images from the preview with the corresponding manga panels and pointed out that the result in the anime is, let's say, less than optimal (wasn't dramaticaly bad either). And basically the whole community got on their high horses saying we don't deserve Bones and that Deen or Pierrot should do MHA and other nonsensical bs.
Mar 28, 2020 10:39 AM

Mar 2018
ttcchen said:
tokoyami sneezing is adorable! XD

I'm so glad to see Hawks, but... Is it just me or is the quality of him animated in this episode a bit... low? Not saying it's bad, but... I've seen hundreds of high-quality fanart of him i guess im just used to him looking ridiculously good

i mean

just look at these two:

Tbf he looks pretty great in the anime here, his expression is really nice.
Mar 28, 2020 10:40 AM

Nov 2015
Florent3571 said:
HitgirlPlatinum said:

Some dude compared images from the preview with the corresponding manga panels and pointed out that the result in the anime is, let's say, less than optimal (wasn't dramaticaly bad either). And basically the whole community got on their high horses saying we don't deserve Bones and that Deen or Pierrot should do MHA and other nonsensical bs.

Twitter didn’t complain about season 1’s images.

But Twitter had the same people that Threaten horikoshi multiple times over things he writes or draws in the manga.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Mar 28, 2020 10:41 AM

Mar 2010
Probably one of the better episodes from this season, not to flashy and not too try hard. I laughed seeing hawks get so much attention while Endeavor acted out of character and got rejected. So little action, but it was a good build up episode if not the best.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 28, 2020 10:42 AM
Sep 2017
emraanash said:
this season was boring as fuck. so I have some question, please some one answer them..

- whats the next arc?

NO SPOILER.

1) The next arc is the pro hero arc that started this episode and will ''end'' in the next one.
After that there is a class A vs class B arc (first part of season 5) and then my villain academia arc (second part of season 5).

2) No, he's not.

3) Until now nobody has that quirk/power.
Mar 28, 2020 10:45 AM

Mar 2018
Old_School_Akira said:
Florent3571 said:

But Twitter had the same people that Threaten horikoshi multiple times over things he writes or draws in the manga.

I really don't get what this image has to do with the current situation, it's common blu-ray redraws but the original drawing was already pretty solid in the TV version, the blu-ray made it amazing tho.
Mar 28, 2020 10:46 AM

Nov 2015
Florent3571 said:
Old_School_Akira said:

I really don't get what this image has to do with the current situation, it's common blu-ray redraws but the original drawing was already pretty solid in the TV version, the blu-ray made it amazing tho.

Not all the drawings in season 1 were solid
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Mar 28, 2020 10:51 AM

Mar 2018
Old_School_Akira said:
Florent3571 said:

Thing is, S2 happened, with a very solid production value throuhout the whole 25 eps, it set a standards for following seasons, from here you can't really blame peope for noticing the difference.
Mar 28, 2020 11:01 AM

Oct 2018
Gabriel_Alves158 said:
emraanash said:

- whats the next arc?

NO SPOILER.

1) The next arc is the pro hero arc that started this episode and will ''end'' in the next one.
After that there is a class A vs class B arc (first part of season 5) and then my villain academia arc (second part of season 5).

2) No, he's not.

3) Until now nobody has that quirk/power.

so pro hero arc only 2 episodes!! FUCK.

anyway thanks man...
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Mar 28, 2020 11:48 AM
Nov 2019
I'm curious how they'll end the season considering they won't be able to fit the entire Nomu fight in a single episode.
Mar 28, 2020 11:55 AM

Apr 2011
Glad to see more of Endeavor's development. The last episode seems interesting. Looking forward to it.

Mar 28, 2020 12:06 PM

May 2015
WHAT IN THE MR.POPO NAME IS THAT SHIT WASH HERO? JUST WTF?
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 28, 2020 12:08 PM

Mar 2019
Didn't think this arc would be adapted within 2 episodes.

I love Hawk's voice actor it really matches his personality. I'm excited to this fight and how it's executed.

WASH!
Mar 28, 2020 12:09 PM

Oct 2011
bask into daddy endevor's glory everyone

the time is now :shoto:

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Mar 28, 2020 12:20 PM

Aug 2007
Hmm Hawks and Mirko seem like pretty fun characters, looking forward to seeing more of 'em. They seem to have a good balance of clearly being good guys but also smug jerks, which I love lol.
Mar 28, 2020 12:26 PM

Jun 2014
This arc was 10 chapters in the manga, this episode adapted the first 3. The name of the next episode corresponds to the 7th chapter of the arc, so do they plan to only adapt up to that and then leave the last 3 chapters for the beginning of next season? Seems weird. I remember S3 ended by starting the Overhaul arc but obviously that was just the start with the rest coming in this season. Whereas here, they would be doing the majority of an arc and then leaving the last little bit for the next season. Whatever, let's just see what happens. Maybe if the season didnt waste an episode by beginning with some filler we would have had an extra episode for this arc and there would be no problems.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 28, 2020 12:39 PM

Aug 2015
𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸𝅸𝅳𝅴𝅸𝅳𝅸
Mar 28, 2020 12:57 PM

Jun 2013
This episode felt so quick, but boy did a lot happen!
– Glad Eri's staying at UA and is doing much better.
– Omg Kota and the shoesssss.
– After watching the Two Heroes movie, I wasn't expecting Hawks to be so arrogant. And wow he's young! But he's smart and love the dynamic he and Endeavor have.
– Love Mirko after the few seconds of screentime she had. I demand to see more of her.
– Poor Endeavor, he's really trying!
– The next and last episode is gonna be SO GOOD. But bummed the season will be over then!
MAL Profile (friend me!) | YouTube Vlogs
Mar 28, 2020 1:17 PM

Feb 2014
Eri with twintails for her hair, huh? I thought she couldn't get any cuter, but I was wrong! =3

Not only was it nice to see Eri staying at UA for the foreseeable future, but it was also nice to see the Pussycats group making their comeback. They brought Kota along, which made Deku happy. Kota's shoes are the same as Deku's, which is rather cute. =)

The Hero Billboard Rankings was interesting. We're introduced to the sexy Mirko as well as Hawks. God only knows why a washing machine hero can rank in 8th place, though. XD

As for Endeavour, he's taken All Might's advice really well so far and his chemistry with Hawks throughout the second half of the episode was amusing. However, a new Nomu came along to wreck the pair's discussion. It does mean that we'll get to see Endeavour in action for the final episode of this season of HeroAca. Now that's something to look forward to. =D
Mar 28, 2020 1:30 PM

Nov 2015
Florent3571 said:
Old_School_Akira said:

Thing is, S2 happened, with a very solid production value throuhout the whole 25 eps, it set a standards for following seasons, from here you can't really blame peope for noticing the difference.

Not really. The 2nd half of season 2 didn’t have much sakuga as the 1st half. And the staff was still busy with other anime like kekkai sensen season 2.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Mar 28, 2020 1:59 PM

Jan 2016
Ohhh things are getting spicy! Loved the new characters, specially Hawks and Mirko. Next week is the last episode for this season but it's clearly building up something HUGE for S5 :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Mar 28, 2020 2:42 PM

Feb 2013
That Noumu can talk!
Mar 28, 2020 3:01 PM

Feb 2017
the more of the season i watch, the more i hate it. another boring episode. jesus christ thank god this season is ending next ep i can't wait to be done with this garbage

placeholder text
Mar 28, 2020 4:18 PM

Mar 2019
Plus Ultra Endeavor !!! next episode will be so cool although its ending on a cliff-hanger
Mar 28, 2020 4:56 PM
Jan 2016
Awesome episode!

Was pretty interesting to see Hero's ranking!

Also Hawks is an interesting character!

Finally is time to see Endeover in action, he really looks so badass, and finally is time to see his development!
Mar 28, 2020 5:13 PM

Mar 2016
fml im so thirsty for hawks
Mar 28, 2020 5:31 PM

Jan 2011
Queen is here and our boi with the feathers! ,episode was still pretty darn good

wasn't sure how they were gonna do this arc with this being the last but turns out we still got one more left lol
Mar 28, 2020 5:53 PM

Feb 2015
The episode wasn’t bad. I really hope Mirio recover his powers, I don’t like watching him babysitting around, he was made for more. Tokoyami’s statement was surprising, I’ve always respected a character like Tokoyami, serious and focused, and he kinda rejected to work with Hawks (who has an incredible design), then, this guy is not that serious or good. I would’ve appreciated if the heroes community would be more discreet, I mean, everything they do is so public. The action turned on the episode, Hawks is an interesting guy, he’s a bad guy or a kind of antihero.
Mar 28, 2020 6:41 PM
Oct 2007
Build up this week. Let's end with a bang next episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2020 6:57 PM

Mar 2018
Old_School_Akira said:
Florent3571 said:

Not really. The 2nd half of season 2 didn’t have much sakuga as the 1st half. And the staff was still busy with other anime like kekkai sensen season 2.

It was still way more consitent than S4, and way better directed.
Mar 28, 2020 7:52 PM

Nov 2018
meanwhile the pro heroes around the country having such a grammy ceremony, who's guarding the city around? sometimes the state of society in heroaca confused me
Mar 28, 2020 7:58 PM

Oct 2017
There was a stonehead emoji quirk guy in the audience
Mar 28, 2020 8:19 PM

Nov 2015
Florent3571 said:
Old_School_Akira said:

What directing in season 2 was better directed? Because MHA has always been a copy a paste adaptation since season 1.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Mar 28, 2020 8:33 PM

Jul 2016
Absolutely wasn't expecting the studio to include Endeavor's arc with only one episode remaining. Is their intention to end this season in a possible cliffhanger?
Mar 28, 2020 9:03 PM
Jul 2016
phantomfandom said:
GreenFlame said:
can you please fuck off, you're nasty. Endeavor is like 40, Hawks is 22.

I'm actually glad that you have a problem with their age difference and not their gender ;)

I think that there's not a problem with their gender and age, but i don't think that they will get married or something, i don't know if you're reading the manga but i'm afraid that one of them could die in the recent arc
Mar 28, 2020 9:13 PM

Mar 2018
Old_School_Akira said:
Florent3571 said:

What directing in season 2 was better directed? Because MHA has always been a copy a paste adaptation since season 1.

It's not 100% true, AM vs Brainless, AM vs AFO, Deku vs Bakugo, those had whole original segments or chose different angles when adapting.
And even in cases where it was 100% 1:1 like Deku vs Todoroki or Deku vs Muscular, they still had great animation to make the fight actually intense, apart maybe for Deku 100% vs Overhaul, I don't think they ever managed to recreate that intensity in S4.
Mar 28, 2020 9:14 PM
Dec 2018
I don’t know if anyone said this yet, but can we mention how intriguing this Hawks dude’s quirk is! Like he’s legit just sending his feathers wherever he wants them to go nonchalantly. And to think I thought he could only fly.
Mar 28, 2020 10:39 PM

May 2013
Lemillion lookin' dapper as fuck at the beginning ;O

This episode felt way too short xD

Omg Endeaver is kinda cute sometimes when he gets worked up X) but why is he like a big ol' version of Bakugo? Lolololol. Lorttttttt.

XD
Mar 28, 2020 11:45 PM

Mar 2019
The Next episode looks very promising, but this one was just OK...

Hawks... mñeh, there are better heroes...

This episode looked like something from One Punch Man, but boring...

The Best Parts were: 1. Eri Smile and 2. The PV of next episode.

PS: Todoroki without hair = Saitama (OPM)... but weak AF; just saying.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Mar 29, 2020 1:19 AM

Oct 2009
To me, this episode felt a bit of a hodgepodge of things. Eri and especially Kouta were cute, Mirio's random unique civilian outfit was refreshing, and then even the Pussycats were brought in for some reason.... Who somehow could retain a ranking despite practically being on hiatus - yet at the same time, former nr1 hero, Symbol of Peace, doesn't even get a mention in regards to those same rankings, nevermind being sighted anywhere near the event or in the entire episode? I mean, that Billboard "event" was lackluster at best, too: what, they gather all those people in a stadium, announce the first ten - many of whom we hear about for the first time, each of whom says a few words, and... that's it, because it's time to introduce this half-cocky-brat-half-douche new guy who has to have a heart-to-heart with the other guy who inherited the top spot. And quickly foreshadow the things to come™.

Eh. Not sure how the next episode is gonna go tbh, especially as a season finale...
Mar 29, 2020 2:10 AM

Apr 2014
Overall pretty good episode, but I cant help but feel like it may have been more well-suited for season 5 with the way it pulls from previous arcs (could make for a good recap) and sets up the future (why set up something new right at the end of the season?)

I hope they improve the animation on Endeavor's flames for the Blu-ray, they looked terrible in his closer up shots.
Mar 29, 2020 3:09 AM

Aug 2017
Ya know looking back on it, I have no idea what people mean by this season being awful.

I guess the direction is not as good as the previous one due to the new director but overall it's pretty much the same as the last 3 seasons for the most part. I really don't see what makes this season so awful or mediocre.

Eh its not like it matters in the grand scheme of things.
SlimcoderMar 29, 2020 3:41 AM
I used to be a watchmaker.
Mar 29, 2020 4:15 AM
Tyrant

Aug 2018
It was a rough and ready episode, well the whole second part of this season is rough and ready. I know it's not a filler becuase it's in the manga... but why did the make the second half (compared to the first epic half) that bad? I think they shouldn't have adapted this part. I know it's Eri-chan and stuff...but still... One more ep is left and it won't be that good.
Mar 29, 2020 7:20 AM
Jul 2018
Intriguing chemistry between Endeavor and Hawks. Veeery different personalities.

Nice to see Kota aka Deku fanboy again. :3

ttcchen said:

Thankfully I'm not the only one who noticed this lmao.
Mar 29, 2020 8:00 AM

Jun 2019
Hawks is well created character but still I want to see more Deku :p
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

465 by YeaGERIST01 »»
Apr 23, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2020

122 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.