Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 5, 2020 6:24 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
My girl Uruka gets a happy ending and gets revealed as the fireworks girl! Extremely happy with my girl getting her ending and I love the fact that I got to experience her story in full with a happily ever after finale directly attached to the main story.

The manga will now enter "parallel stories" with Uruka's route given the 1/5. I am just happy that it's not labelled as a Parallel Story. The other heroines are getting Parallel Story 1: Rizu. Parallel Story 2: Fumino. Parallel Story 3: Asumi and Parallel Story 4: Mafuyu. All heroines will get their parallel stories!

It was a nice gesture from Tsutsui Taishi who confirmed that he will leave the fans to interpret a true ending from the parallel stories if they wanted to. Choose your canon route!

^ How to locate main girl 101.

Out of the remaining four routes, I am very excited for Sensei route. It's the only route I would have been okay with in the main story if it wasn't to be for my girl Uruka.

With that said, I will also read all other routes, including Fumino's. I came to like her in the end. Also Rizu and Asumi are going to be fantastic bonuses I look forward to read as well.

5/5

The title of the manga has been changed after this chapter. The manga is now called Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai ~ Route: If with new assistant working with the upcoming chapters replacing one of the long standing previous ones.

Uruka is also given the closest fireworks girl perspective compared to other girls so there is that. It can be easily explained why she is the only heroine with a dual cover with Nariyuki during the run of the manga or the cover heroine of the fireworks festival arc which contained the Jinx.

If this doesn't make these you understand nothing will. The author categorically said he intends to write the parallel routes 2-5 and giving them titles "What If" 1-4 starting with Rizu, followed by Fumino, Senpai and rounding it off with Sensei so all of the remaining heroines get an ending so that the fans can consider their own canon ending. It's opening the door for all the fans to have a happy ending of their own. But the fact remains the same that the main story ends with Uruka being the end girl in this chapter.
shanimebibMar 15, 2020 5:37 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 5, 2020 7:24 AM
Jul 2015
Is this true? Everybody is getting their own ending? Time to change my MAL score i guess. (Mafuyu best girl from debut to end)
Mar 5, 2020 7:34 AM
Aug 2016
This parallel thing is gonna be 1 volume per girl right? If it's that, i'm absolutely in. My girl didn't won, but i like the fact that, even if it's not gonna be canon, i can see an arc where she wins. Good one
Mar 5, 2020 7:43 AM

Nov 2007
Hebi_op said:
This parallel thing is gonna be 1 volume per girl right? If it's that, i'm absolutely in. My girl didn't won, but i like the fact that, even if it's not gonna be canon, i can see an arc where she wins. Good one

Whether your desired end is the canon or not is up for you to decide, really.
Coronavirus.
Mar 5, 2020 8:10 AM

Nov 2018
Hey (5x) calm down please.. Specially the commentator who already lost their waifu because of Uruka arc...

When Uruka arc (chapter 141-150) come out, that was a completed alternative arc.. And there will be another character will come out for the next alternative arc series..
The next character will start next week will be Rizu Ogata alternative arc.. Then followed by Fumino Furuhashi, Asumi Senpai and lastly Mafuyu Sensei for the alternative arc...
Alternative arc series:

All 5 routes are:

Uruka, the Shimmering Ebony Mermaid Princess. (Completed alternative arc)
Rizu, the Thumbelina Supercomputer Princess.
Fumino, the Sleeping Princess of the Literature Forest.
Asumi, the Little Fairy of the Night.
Mafuyu, the Ice Queen

And by the way, these alternative arc will be a climax arc that will be found in fireworks festival arc...

Which means, that Nariyuki did not decided yet until the alternative arc will be completed... So the story will continued until the final conclusion (Nariyuki decision to choose the right person to become future wife) will come...
Mar 5, 2020 8:43 AM

Nov 2007
PersiaJuliet23 said:
So the story will continued until the final conclusion (Nariyuki decision to choose the right person to become future wife) will come...

No. There will not be any post alternative route decisions.
Coronavirus.
Mar 5, 2020 9:03 AM

Jan 2015
I'm not sure why are you pushing so hard the [main story] phrase

There is no main story and 22i said so himself. We're officially reading manga version of a VN
Mar 5, 2020 9:04 AM
Feb 2020
So, in fact, do we have a canon end or not ?

Because how can be Rizu final be canon without the reste of the manga to support it ?

So, the author have no balls.

The author said it himself ? He really has no balls.

It's ok to listen the reader to improve your work but sacrifice the coherence of your story it's an another story.

A manga is not a VN.
Mar 5, 2020 9:05 AM

Jan 2015
Elverost said:
So, in fact, do we have a canon end or not ?

Because how can be Rizu final be canon without the reste of the manga to support it ?

So, the author have no balls.
We do not.

In the magazine 22i said that manga will consist of total 5 versions of ending and which one is true is up to us readers to decide.
Mar 5, 2020 9:07 AM
Feb 2020
Zinzoo said:

In the magazine 22i said that manga will consist of total 5 versions of ending and which one is true is up to us readers to decide.

That's pathethic. It's must be the Corona Virus ah ah ah.
Mar 5, 2020 9:16 AM

Oct 2017
So the Uruka route is over with this chap. Not a Uruka fan/hater but the last few chaps felt really rushed to me. I guess Tsutsui already made the decision to end the manga with 5 alternate ends so he rushed it a bit at the end.

Anyway looking forward to the other endings. This will be fun with every girl getting a end of their own.
Mar 5, 2020 10:04 AM
Jan 2019
I think the title of this post is a bit misleading since this is not the end of the main arc, but the end of the Uruka route and you can see it at the end of the chapter since it's clearly written : Route [1/5]
spoiler : https://imgur.com/a/3AognZY

There isn't something like "true/main ending" basically all the endings are canon and it's up to you to decide which one is the "real"
EliAyaseLLMar 5, 2020 10:38 AM
Mar 5, 2020 10:07 AM

Feb 2017
THERE IS NO TRUE ENDING, Reader decide it.
Good salt and tears from diehard uruka fan Kreygasm

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Mar 5, 2020 10:35 AM

May 2010
We are getting 5 different endings, why did OP put "main story" in the title?
Mar 5, 2020 10:54 AM

Sep 2019
That's it for Uruka. Can't wait to see the ending for other four.

@shanimebib change the title lmao. Now I know u are a die hard Uruka fan but that doesn't mean u can just put "MAIN STORY ENDS" on the title and mislead people who dunno that the author decided to leave the true ending for the readers to decide.
Mar 5, 2020 11:00 AM
Jan 2019
Eon00 said:
That's it for Uruka. Can't wait to see the ending for other four.

@shanimebib change the title lmao. Now I know u are a die hard Uruka fan but that doesn't mean u can just put "MAIN STORY ENDS" on the title and mislead people who dunno that the author decided to leave the true ending for the readers to decide.

I honestly agree this is a bit too much biased and it's literally spreading misinformations
Mar 5, 2020 11:14 AM
Feb 2020
Misinformations... The problem is the only logical end is with Uruka with all the hint in the manga.

The rest is fantasy to satisfy the reader.

I repeat but it's very sad. Because it's take all value of the manga.

Just the Firework girl, when you see the chapter, you know it can't be Fumino or Rizu because they are not at the same place at this moment. Only Asumi, Mafuyi or Uruka can do it. And expose romantic feeling of Nariyuki for Fumino, in particulary Rizu and Asumi in just few chapter destroy all credibility about Nariyuki feeling and the precedent construction.

What the meaning of Nariyuki Flash Back if it's alternative road ? What the meaning of all this if the rest of the manga don't justify it ?

A story is a story with a begining, a middle and an end, not just some bullshit fantasy with pseudo harem ending.

With this poor choice, afraid of the reader, to satisfy the mass, it's all the manga who take a big strike, who become totally obsolet.

But it's Japan edition, it's Japan production, i am not surprised. It was too beautifull to be true, an Uruka ending, risky, a little original, etc. Too much ball to do that, and a japenese author in the WSJ, not really famous, can't have this.

It was a good 8 for me, now Bokuben with this type of end, because the end is everything, deserve at maximum 5.

What is a story where the reader decide what is the true end. That's not a story, that bull****.

In this case, we need a new end to GOT, with different alternative story, one with Jon Snow King, one with Daenarys Queen, one with Joffrey.

And we must not be happy about it, it's not a good thing. But, maybe, harem manga fanbase deserve it... They don't have interest in the story or the MC, but only on the girl and their projection.

Finally Bokuben the modern version of Love Hina can't approach his ancestor. Love Hina rest a way better manga because of the last choice of Tsutsui (or the editor, i think it's the editor not the author choice).

Even the anime had more balls than the manga ah ah.

ElverostMar 5, 2020 12:27 PM
Mar 5, 2020 11:59 AM

Dec 2014
EliAyaseLL said:
I think the title of this post is a bit misleading since this is not the end of the main arc, but the end of the Uruka route and you can see it at the end of the chapter since it's clearly written : Route [1/5]
spoiler : https://imgur.com/a/3AognZY

There isn't something like "true/main ending" basically all the endings are canon and it's up to you to decide which one is the "real"

Hmm, just noticed this. You are correct. The ending of Bokuben will be like
. Now I am happier.

And Mr Shane's post title is really misleading.
Mar 5, 2020 12:36 PM

May 2015
Aika said:
We are getting 5 different endings, why did OP put "main story" in the title?

Because he's an insanely biased Uruka fan.

Mar 5, 2020 12:47 PM
Feb 2020
He doesn't need to change the title. It's the true end, because all the other, we will have a time rewind to explain it. How you can consider it like a true end ? If you have a time rewind to do it ah ah.

If you read the story in a direct line, you will end with Uruka who correspond at all the story (and the anime), it's a tricks of Tsutsui, to calm the fans, the alternative end.

Finally if i think about it, it's a very tricky move. Tsutsui regain some respect.
ElverostMar 5, 2020 12:56 PM
Mar 5, 2020 12:59 PM

Jan 2015
Elverost said:
He doesn't need to change the title. It's the true end, because all the other, we will have a time rewind to explain it. How you can consider it like a true end ? If you have a time rewind to do it ah ah.

If you read the story in a direct line, you will end with Uruka who correspond at all the story (and the anime), it's a tricks of Tsutsui, to calm the fans, the alternative end.

Finally if i think about it, it's a very tricky move. Tsutsui regain some respect.
No lol
22i didn't call these 'alternate' endings for a reason
He specifically said that all 5 are parallel and all are true
Mar 5, 2020 1:02 PM
Jan 2019
Elverost said:

Or maybe you Uruka fans are just in denial since you can't accept that Uruka is one of the 5 route and not the "true winner"

the title must be changed because is disrespectful to people who know nothing about the fact that all endings are equal
Mar 5, 2020 1:23 PM
Feb 2020
EliAyaseLL said:
the fact that all endings are equal

But they can't be egual when one follow the story since the begining to the end, like the first we see and the other, the story need to go back in time to start the new end.

But it's foolish to explain it, it's amazing the facility you reader accept this type of end without question but with a great relief.
Mar 5, 2020 1:39 PM
Jan 2019
Elverost said:
EliAyaseLL said:
the fact that all endings are equal

But they can't be egual when one follow the story since the begining to the end, like the first we see and the other, the story need to go back in time to start the new end.

But it's foolish to explain it, it's amazing the facility you reader accept this type of end without question but with a great relief.

There are 5 arcs for each ending
Uruka, the Shimmering Ebony Mermaid Princess.[1/5] (Complete Arc)
Rizu, the Thumbelina Supercomputer Princess. [2/5]
Fumino, the Sleeping Princess of the Literature Forest.[3/5]
Asumi, the Little Fairy of the Night. [4/5]
Mafuyu, the Ice Queen. [5/5]

What we have now is just the Uruka route, so now we go back and take the Rizu route and the others, uruka just happened to be the first one but this doesn't mean that it's the *true ending* and that's why the author specified that all the routes are canon and which one is the true ending is up to you.

I prefer harems with only one winner, but this is much better than the ending we thought we had, so it's fine for me.
Mar 5, 2020 1:41 PM

Jul 2014
I didn't plan on commenting about this anymore but people on discord spammed the shit out of me about this whole thing and asked for my opinion on it, I couldn't believe it at first so I did some more digging on twitter and reddit to get an actual source, once I found out it was true I laughed my ass out and said "22i you fcking pussy" hahahahaha.
I despise...hate what I'm about to say but... at least fucking Nisekoi's author (Komi) had the balls to end with just one girl (still a bad series but I appreciate his guts) but this man tho... it felt like he had no idea what the fuck he was doing or that he himself knows having an Uruka end would bullfuckingshit make no sense so he had this end game plan so people wouldn't be bitter and still support his shit. You Goddamn coward hahahaha!

Deep down.. I feel like the reason he didn't have the other girls confess during Uruka's parallel part is because he knows Nariyuki is a prop mc that would accept any girl that would confess to him and fall inlove with her or get conscious the moment she confesses. Just reading his confession.... it literally could be any girl in Uruka's place and it still would make sense, just change the "swimming" part to the preferred subject of that character and done.

I'm just having fun I still love 22i, but damn man you shoulda just sticked with one girl, it doesnt work with how you set up your story on only having one girl.

Anyways the thread title is misleading. Hopefully a mod fixes it. From what I got at the end of this chapter it had a "route 1/5" meaning Uruka's route is considered as canon as the other heroines, they're all parallel and you decide which ending is for you, its like a damn game lol.
Mar 5, 2020 5:28 PM

Sep 2017
I liked the series overall and I'm very interested on how will this turn out to be, even though I'm not totally a fan of this kind of developments.

But man, I'm so tired of the toxic manchildren with their asslong paragraphs about 'why this series suck because of the ending/why Uruka is the next coming of Jesus'.

Mar 5, 2020 6:07 PM

Nov 2018
EliAyaseLL said:
Elverost said:

There are 5 arcs for each ending
Uruka, the Shimmering Ebony Mermaid Princess.[1/5] (Complete Arc)

What we have now is just the Uruka route, so now we go back and take the Rizu route and the others, uruka just happened to be the first one but this doesn't mean that it's the *true ending* and that's why the author specified that all the routes are canon and which one is the true ending is up to you.

I prefer harems with only one winner, but this is much better than the ending we thought we had, so it's fine for me.

If there will be a special popularity poll that will appeared without notice...
Mar 5, 2020 6:09 PM

Nov 2018
If the alternative arc will continued then it will be finish all the arcs next year (10 chapters per arc)... What do you think??
Mar 5, 2020 11:21 PM
Jan 2019
shanimebib said:

Edit: These losers commenting below really intend to remain losers just because they cannot read Japanese.

The title of the manga has been changed after this chapter. The manga is now called Bokutachi ga Benkuou ga Dekinai ~ Route: If with new assistant working with the upcoming chapters replacing one of the long standing previous ones.

This is why this chapter is officially "the end of the main story" and hence I put it inside the parenthese. Stop being salty about it. Uruka is also given the closest fireworks girl perspective compared to other girls so there is that.

If this doesn't make these losers understand nothing will. The author categorically said he intends to write the parallel routes 2-5 and giving them titles "What If" 1-4 starting with Rizu, followed by Fumino, Senpai and rounding it off with Sensei so all of the remaining heroines get an ending so that the fans can consider their own canon ending. It's opening the door for all the fans to have a happy ending of their own. But the fact remains the same that the main story ends with Uruka being the end girl.

It can be easily explained why she is the only heroine with a dual cover with Nariyuki or the cover heroine of the fireworks festival arc.

Don't you realize that you are the only loser who is convincing himself that his favorite is true ending when it's NOT like that and you don't need to be a genius to understand it?

In the "what if" project Uruka is INCLUDED because there are 5 arcs for EACH girl and what we have now, at the end oh ch 150 is THE END of the Uruka's arc :
Uruka, the Shimmering Ebony Mermaid Princess.[1/5] -> https://imgur.com/a/3AognZY

if it had been the end of the main story, at the end of the chapter it would have written "end of the main story" and NOT end of uruka arc [1/5]
Uruka is not the "true" winner, they're all equal, deal with it and stop spreading misinformations.
Mar 6, 2020 12:10 AM
Nov 2014
lol I saw a bunch of Korean fans talking about burning Tsutsui's house down. Hopefully they don't follow up on it
Mar 6, 2020 12:13 AM
Jan 2019
If Uruka is the true ending ( unlikely since it's pretty stated that there is no true ending) unlike you I will not cry and I will not behave in a toxic way
there's really no need to offend people, you know?
get a life

Mod Edit: reply to deleted post removed
Fleeting_DreamMar 6, 2020 7:47 AM
Mar 6, 2020 1:48 AM

Jul 2014
So the author will do an ending for each of the girls? Cool count me in then.

So it's basically like a visual novel now with the readers deciding which end is the true one, most fans will likely says it's sensei and close off the book lol.
But yeah, looking forward to read the other 4 girls arcs.

What with the biased title btw? Lol
Devil_SlayerMar 6, 2020 1:52 AM
Mar 6, 2020 2:47 AM

Nov 2018
Since the Uruka arc is already over and all the fans are very happy, then it's time to rest for a while and get prepare all the tissue paper because all the four characters will got revenge and let Uruka will cyry again 4 times in a row, so that the other waifu fans will getting satisfy on what happened during the previous chapter specially the first arc (Uruka arc)...😂😂😂
Mar 6, 2020 3:02 AM

Jan 2015
Looking at how mad shanimebib is getting is honest to god making my day better.

Just go to any post on this forum, he's most likely there either arguing with someone or talking to himself
Mar 6, 2020 3:10 AM

Mar 2016
I’ll take what I can get. I was originally pretty bummed that I might never get to see what a Mafuyu route would look like except in doujins, so this is a good compromise.

You could argue that 22i chickened out at the end, but whatever, it’s better than giving us the ending no one wanted and the other girls nothing, not even proper closure. I’m down.
Mar 6, 2020 4:57 AM
Feb 2020
Maybe the author have no balls, but with this chapter, it's totally complet. The Uruka "True" (ah ah) End, with all element, nothing really forget.

And because it's the first, in direct line with all the manga, if you read it in a straight line.

Bah, that's cool. It's concord, all the element, since the begining are present for this. As a reader i'm satisfy. The rest doesn't matter ah ah ah.

For the other end, i am very curious how 22i will proceed. Where in the timeline he will rewind to justify it. For Rizu, it's almost he need to make a new manga ah ah ah ah.

For Fumino, if you really want a good end with her, a real one, coherent one, he need to go back just after her arc, and Uruka never kiss Nariyuki and Nariyuki didn't fall the day of the exam (So Uruka never help him) and the scene at Uruka home (when she take his hand) can stay but more like a friend not a lover, and it will work, with a new manga at this point. For Sempai, it's alternative world, in every way it doesn't exist.

For sensei, at every moment, she attack him a little, make a big move, and it's done. It's sensei after all. I will stay decent, but you know what i mean.

What i try to say, it's the over route are... Just for the fun. Even if the author say all the road are canon, if you really read the manga, without biais and waifu war, you will see. Mmm i don't remember the word. It's trickery ! Not really this word.

But if everyone buy it, it's his win. GG 22i. It was a good manga. Thank for the bonus.
ElverostMar 6, 2020 5:10 AM
Mar 6, 2020 5:04 AM
Jan 2014
Well, I've only seen a few posts by this OP, and I already can't respect a thing he says when he has to resort to childish name calling just because others disagree with him. Good lord, the endings of harems and people getting unironically heated about waifu wars brings out the worst in people.
Mar 6, 2020 6:28 AM

May 2009
Should have just ended. Endings for each girl is just shallow wishfullfilment for selfinserts.
Mar 6, 2020 7:03 AM
Jul 2015
Elverost said:
Misinformations... The problem is the only logical end is with Uruka with all the hint in the manga.

The rest is fantasy to satisfy the reader.

I repeat but it's very sad. Because it's take all value of the manga.

Just the Firework girl, when you see the chapter, you know it can't be Fumino or Rizu because they are not at the same place at this moment. Only Asumi, Mafuyi or Uruka can do it. And expose romantic feeling of Nariyuki for Fumino, in particulary Rizu and Asumi in just few chapter destroy all credibility about Nariyuki feeling and the precedent construction.

What the meaning of Nariyuki Flash Back if it's alternative road ? What the meaning of all this if the rest of the manga don't justify it ?

A story is a story with a begining, a middle and an end, not just some bullshit fantasy with pseudo harem ending.

With this poor choice, afraid of the reader, to satisfy the mass, it's all the manga who take a big strike, who become totally obsolet.

But it's Japan edition, it's Japan production, i am not surprised. It was too beautifull to be true, an Uruka ending, risky, a little original, etc. Too much ball to do that, and a japenese author in the WSJ, not really famous, can't have this.

It was a good 8 for me, now Bokuben with this type of end, because the end is everything, deserve at maximum 5.

What is a story where the reader decide what is the true end. That's not a story, that bull****.

In this case, we need a new end to GOT, with different alternative story, one with Jon Snow King, one with Daenarys Queen, one with Joffrey.

And we must not be happy about it, it's not a good thing. But, maybe, harem manga fanbase deserve it... They don't have interest in the story or the MC, but only on the girl and their projection.

Finally Bokuben the modern version of Love Hina can't approach his ancestor. Love Hina rest a way better manga because of the last choice of Tsutsui (or the editor, i think it's the editor not the author choice).

Even the anime had more balls than the manga ah ah.

I don't and also most of us don't care, We just want to read what ending we want.
Mar 6, 2020 7:19 AM
Feb 2020
Yep, I undertsand, and it's why now, after reading the last chapter think what 22i do is a wise move.

Maybe it will create a precedent, a new way to make harem manga ah ah ah.
ElverostMar 7, 2020 7:11 AM
Mar 6, 2020 7:59 AM

Oct 2018
Thread Cleaned

Baiting and borderline abuse removed.

As per Site and Forum Guideline I.3., please refrain from posting content that would insult users or starting arguments or upsetting users by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the intent of provoking users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Mar 6, 2020 11:37 AM
Apr 2016
Though I support uruka
I am cool with the Harem ending too because I think each one deserves nariyuki

If quintuplets had ended like this shit it would have been great

So another 30 weeks to go for sensei arc

Anyways it'll be sad journey to see uruka getting rejected in the upcoming volumes 4 times
Mar 6, 2020 11:40 AM

May 2015
Lol, why am I not surprised that you would call anyone that doesn't agree with you a loser. You were basically doing the same thing in 5-toubun threads.

Mar 6, 2020 11:45 AM
Feb 2020
I don't really undestand, we will have one volume by heroine ? Or just one final volume for all the heroine ?

Mar 6, 2020 11:56 AM
May 2017
I hope MAL list other routes in different page so i can score them individually.

And because this "first" route is abysmal.
Mar 6, 2020 2:24 PM
Jun 2013
Uruka is the true ending because onwards the manga Will be called "bwbgd - route: IF" so if you know what "if" means you Will put your fanatism aside and just enjoy the parallel endings.

Obviously it was a rushed tactic from the autor in order to deflect the hate since what happened in GTNH
Mar 6, 2020 2:50 PM
Jan 2013
Lol, a mod actually had to come in. Harem endings are srs business.

On the side note, I wonder how long the other routes are gonna be.
Mar 6, 2020 8:20 PM

Jan 2018
At least some happy news thank God that bitch isn't the only Canon ending and all the poor dead father efforts lmao. Also, would live to see Uruka fans reaction they were really fucking high before and now author slapped this parallel shit on their face.
Mar 7, 2020 7:45 AM

Mar 2015
everyone got their own ending and lot of you still complain. shippers are cancer..

anyway, quite rushed but nice ending for uruka. after all of her effort, she deserve to be the first got explained.

now go to rizu route. interesting how to leap the romance from the least developed one. probably more rushed than uruka route.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 7, 2020 7:46 AM

Mar 2015
kitkatxz said:
Lol, a mod actually had to come in. Harem endings are srs business.

On the side note, I wonder how long the other routes are gonna be.

each girl get a full volume route like uruka. so 4 volume left.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 24 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 24, 2017

15 by Celestialshard »»
Mar 2, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 187 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Dec 18, 2020

71 by DavidM_27 »»
Apr 23, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 176 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

21 by _Zanga »»
Mar 3, 2023 4:31 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 44 Discussion

animefan8800 - Dec 24, 2017

9 by T0PP4 »»
Mar 2, 2023 4:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 149 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Feb 27, 2020

105 by _Zanga »»
Mar 1, 2023 5:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.