Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2020 4:01 PM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Movie is out online. It covers first five episodes with some scenes added (more infodump) and some skipped.
Mar 3, 2020 8:14 AM

Jan 2012
Is there a problem with the Score? It's still N/A for me.

As for the movie, I actually liked it way more than original series for some unknown reason. I'm pretty sure there is little to no new scenes.
Mar 3, 2020 8:31 AM

May 2009
trampler8324 said:
Is there a problem with the Score? It's still N/A for me.

Maybe due to recent events (Chihayafuru 3, Ishuzoku Reviewers) changes to algoritm of rating doesn't show score until enough people vote for it.
Aug 28, 2021 1:31 PM

Feb 2012
Available from August 26 as part of Gundam Expo 2021 (North America only)

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Aug 29, 2021 1:42 PM

Feb 2012
Having seen Eureka Seven since the last time I saw G-Reco, I noticed Yoshida's reused designs a lot more:
Cahill = Charles Beams
Cumpa Rusita =Dewey Novak
Happa= Older Maurice with glasses
The dots on Raraiya and Noredo's foreheads like Eureka's
Capital Territory uniforms look at lot like the Federation uniforms, especially with those berets. Bellri almost looks like Dominic with longer hair.
General aesthetic too due to the hand-drawn mecha and light from the Minovsky particles sparkling like the Trapars.

Fortress_MaximusAug 29, 2021 5:03 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 4, 2022 12:24 PM

Dec 2015
An easy watch, with some rare moments lacking transition (due to serial origin). Seemed like they added one or two "pauses" where a character would spit some infos, self question to made it more digestible? Not sure it's useful since the beginning was easy to understand thanks to almst everything being explained in the show.

Score: 7/10
Enjoyment: 3/5

The films are airing as part of the movies celebration week on the official YT channel ! The three released films of G-Reco will be available for a few days eac, don't forget to put the alarm on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO0da4HjTso
Rei_IIIJul 14, 2022 5:45 AM
May 18, 2022 5:43 AM

Nov 2016
It took me two sitting to finally finish this. I did not happy with what I saw everyone was so easily befriended with each others, despite the circumstances. It's like a kid gundam

More topics from this board

» Gundam: Reconguista in G Compilation Film Project to Have 5 Films

DatRandomDude - Jul 8, 2019

5 by alterzero »»
Oct 13, 2019 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.