Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 21, 2020 10:48 PM
Oct 2015
I know it's been so long since Mass Effect (Trilogy) ended, but I'm always amazed by its world, characters and plot. Always resist myself from playing again, but soon, I would "assume direct control".

Even though I played the trilogy more than ten times (tried every outcome for almost every choice), I still get more details each time which makes me wonder about the craft behind it. Wish FemShep had some hot looks in ME and ME2 though (the default appearance in ME3 is perfect).

This form is just out of curiosity, to see whether there are any hardcore fans like myself out there still dreaming about a world like that of ME. And a little poll to simply see their preferences. 😊

For me, its "Shepard X Liara" forever 🤍
OphiomorphosJan 21, 2020 11:18 PM
Jan 21, 2020 11:00 PM

Jul 2009
FemShep x Garrus has consistently been my favorite pairing throughout the entire trilogy. Garrus is such a bro and their relationship felt the most natural. For male Shepard, I'd have to go with Liara.

In all honesty, the human characters were always the least interesting party members. Other than maybe Jack, all their relationships outright suck.

Nice to see Yoko in your signature btw lol.
Jan 21, 2020 11:10 PM
Oct 2015
Yeah, that's actually true for me too.
Whenever I play, I always choose Liara for Shepard and Garrus for FemShep. Human crew-mates are annoying and judging. Ashley and Jacob are the worst. Loved Miranda and Jack though. Jack has a nice face, too bad that the romance with her was suppressed a lot in ME3.
BioWare could have added Miranda as a crew-mate in ME3. She had lesser screentime.

Yoko is one my fav girls of all time. Love her so much.
Jan 28, 2020 2:59 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
Tali is by far the best waifu and Garrus is by far the best husbando. They both have really adorable personalities and cool character designs.
Jan 29, 2020 10:30 PM

May 2018
I only did Tali romance so I guess that.
Jan 30, 2020 4:58 PM

Dec 2016
This list is clearly organically biased against the hidden Reaper romance option that is unlocked if you choose the control ending.

So "others".
Feb 16, 2020 3:52 PM

Mar 2015
I love FemShep & Garrus because I think it's the most well written out of all of them I find probably due to the amount of people who demanded it in the first Mass Effect & he's also the most badass out of everyone too. I also like Shep & Ashley her glow-up from Mass Effect to Mass Effect 3 is so FUCKING GOOD! She's absolutely stunning in Mass Effect 3 also I really like Shep & Miranda, who's basically Yvonne Strahovski deepfaked onto (SFW) Savannah Stern's body.

Signature & Avatar Designed By: shirakuzo
Feb 17, 2020 2:33 PM

Jun 2016
I don't like the space gypsies but tali was my favorite option. The suit triggered fetishes I didn't know I had and her butt was better than bioware's butt related pride and joy Miranda "butt closeup" Lawson. Also shame on bioware for screwing up with the whole photograph controversy.
I feel like I would like Yeoman Kelly Chambers more than tali if bioware gave a shit about her

EDIT: Liara romance is an honorable mention because she has some great scenes in the shadow broker and citadel DLCs
Theo1899Feb 17, 2020 2:41 PM
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Feb 17, 2020 4:02 PM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
Mmmm thats a tough one, so many good choices. I think I enjoyed Liara's romance arc the best.

I wonder will Bioware ever make another good game :(
Feb 21, 2020 4:01 AM
May 2019
FemShep x Liara is my favorite.
That is also the favorite romance of Jennifer Hale FemShep VA.
I feel like that's the romance that Bioware has put the most effort into, Liara is the only character that you can romance in all 3 games.
Shepard x Tali would be my second favorite.

XstasyFeb 21, 2020 4:07 AM
Feb 23, 2020 7:55 AM

Feb 2019
I liked Tali the most because she's poor. Liara has her own research stations and wealthy/powerful Asari relatives. An impressive dinner for her would be $150 minimum. Jack's going to miss being out doing bad shit and getting tattoos if she settles down with you. Ashley used to be a man. Miranda's inflated ego is likely a result of her being spoiled by attention from thirsty men on social media, you can't expect people like that to commit.

Now TALI... Tali will be impressed if you buy her one of the more expensive value meals from Wendy's. In fact she'd probably pay for both your meals with somebody else's credit chit.She's the kind of girl who will stand up for YOU, making bosh'tets of all your enemies.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate VN

me43r - Apr 10, 2014

10 by Timeline_man »»
4 hours ago

» Steins;Gate 0

Rinth - Dec 17, 2015

18 by __lulu »»
6 hours ago

» What's yalls favorite Pokemon?

Conraddoyle - Feb 13

49 by AverageRiceFan »»
6 hours ago

» An old game you always wanted to play ,but never got the chance to play it?

Thy-Veseveia - Jun 20

11 by ryan77999 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom announced

wildhood - Jun 18

8 by Ezekiel »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.