Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 16, 2020 4:21 PM

Mar 2018
BallistikJuice said:
Luchse said:
It is when I am talking about the deaths it caused just for you to pose your thoughts about it as if there's nothing wrong with it.

I just realized that my phone suggestions spelled it "natural" instead of "neutral".
Then we waltzed around for no reason at all.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Jan 16, 2020 5:51 PM
Jan 2020
Freshell said:
I for one believe we should combine the best elements of all extreme ideologies to maximize human suffering.

Capitalist communism or communist capitalism?
inactive
Jan 16, 2020 9:42 PM

May 2019
TheRedCesar said:
Freshell said:
I for one believe we should combine the best elements of all extreme ideologies to maximize human suffering.

Capitalist communism or communist capitalism?

anarcho-nazbol with capitalist characteristics.
Jan 16, 2020 11:48 PM

Mar 2008
BallistikJuice said:

@traed, I'm not a Lenin fan, although, he did wrote good books like "Imperialism: The Highest Stage of Capitalism". (he could've been a good Economist-Analytic instead)

I was suggesting Lenin is a better person than Stalin. Stalin also should be considered one of the largest detriments to his own ideology. If I recall correctly there was some speech he gave where he declaired communism had been established because people were getting restless waiting for it to happen so we have him to blame for communism being equated with state capitalism. And don't forget his purge of communists either.

BallistikJuice said:
@cythraul, to be able to control such a big country properly, you kinda have to be one, because of some Governers/Politicians and Political structures that need to have constant "a painful boot up their ass", otherwise they will be sitting on your head while having their feet on the table.

I think you're conflating stern leadership with dictatorship. A dictatorship is where everything is run by a single central figure alone and everyone just does what they say. Besides Stalin didn't get the beurocracy out of the government.

Luchse said:
traed said:

Aren't you regularly going around telling people your support for Nazism and showing praise for Hitler ? Double standards much?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victims_of_the_Night_of_the_Long_Knives

Hitler wanted to conquer and exterminate the Slavs that you seem to be showing a liking for considering you're implying you don't want any killed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

And that's just setting aside the whole Holocaust and WWII that he started. Even if you were a Holocaust denier you still would to acknowledge the millions of Russians killed by his regime and yet he still managed to lose the war.
Aren't you regularly coming up with nonsensical sayings and building your arguments around those? Do show me where I praised Hitler.

I loled at this one more than I should have. Where have I shown a liking towards the Slavs? Do show that one as well.

Am I to feel pity for the masses of commies? Know you Traed why so many Russians died in the second world war? So many died because of the inadequate rulership coupled with this extremely efficient human murdering machinery called Communism. The oh so nice and human like commies whose symbolic's you are allowed to flaunt here. Imagine allowing people to support the ideology that is responsible for some of the highest of numbers of killings. The ridiculousness is immense! Let me also add Mr Churchill who with his gang of inept politicians was behind the famine in India which killed millions. But let us idolize him because he defeated the baddies! Back to the subhuman commies who raped and pillaged Germany for so long that the German women come up with a saying about it But then we'd say, better to have a Russian on your belly than an American over your head. With all that rape they preferred it to the carpet day and night bombings. Hide Traed, behind your moral high grounds!

Hitler in favourites on your profile and you never fail to defend him or Nazism every chance you get in the forums including your profile conversations. So you're just going to completely ignore I pointed out all the killing of people Hitler disliked including people in his own party?

Your response in this thread shows you care what happens in Russia which in turn means you care what happens to Russians. Russians are Slavs

Luchse said:
BallistikJuice said:
It seems to me that you are young, and personally never lived during the Communism era, and already with such hate rage. I've experienced the late Soviet era personally, still, I feel completely natural I don't hate it and not obsessed with it. But saying "Nazis are like a droplet of water when compared to the commies." you already going overboard and over your head, dude.

Kinda wondering here, from where exactly are you? Such anger and with Nazi inclinations.
You obviously misunderstood my saying about the Nazis being like a droplet of water when compared to commies.

I wasn't talking about the ideology itself being better but instead I talked about it having dealt lesser amounts of casualties than its commie counterpart did. I explained it to deg not long ago. Serbia.

Edit: It seems to me that you are young, and personally never lived during the Communism era, and already with such hate rage. I've experienced the late Soviet era personally, still, I feel completely natural I don't hate it and not obsessed with it. Am I to discard calling communism as what it is because you lived during it and feel natural about it and have no hate for it? Should we just abandon the millions and millions of deaths caused by that ideology just because you have no hate for it? Have you any idea how ridiculous you sound right now?

deg said:

lol thats unfair for communism though but nah im not sympathizing with the old school communism at all though as im looking for the Fully Automated Luxury Communism more if technological singularity will not make killer human hating robots that is

but ok if you say so
To hell with it being unfair to an ideology that killed more people than any other in the previous century did.

To claim the USSR's ideology killed more than Nazi Germany you would have to be making the claim they had the power to control the wealther. Russia, China, and various Eastern European countries have long histories of famines and draught. The number of people actually killed if we exclude killing soldiers is only in the low thousands at most not millions. If you really want to count famine then capitalism takes the cake.

Sad you go out of your way to defend Nazism when had you lived in Germany at the time you would be in herded to prison or a concentration camp and market with a pink triangle on your uniform.
Jan 17, 2020 3:34 AM

Mar 2018
traed said:
BallistikJuice said:

@traed, I'm not a Lenin fan, although, he did wrote good books like "Imperialism: The Highest Stage of Capitalism". (he could've been a good Economist-Analytic instead)

I was suggesting Lenin is a better person than Stalin. Stalin also should be considered one of the largest detriments to his own ideology. If I recall correctly there was some speech he gave where he declaired communism had been established because people were getting restless waiting for it to happen so we have him to blame for communism being equated with state capitalism. And don't forget his purge of communists either.

BallistikJuice said:
@cythraul, to be able to control such a big country properly, you kinda have to be one, because of some Governers/Politicians and Political structures that need to have constant "a painful boot up their ass", otherwise they will be sitting on your head while having their feet on the table.

I think you're conflating stern leadership with dictatorship. A dictatorship is where everything is run by a single central figure alone and everyone just does what they say. Besides Stalin didn't get the beurocracy out of the government.

Luchse said:
Aren't you regularly coming up with nonsensical sayings and building your arguments around those? Do show me where I praised Hitler.

I loled at this one more than I should have. Where have I shown a liking towards the Slavs? Do show that one as well.

Am I to feel pity for the masses of commies? Know you Traed why so many Russians died in the second world war? So many died because of the inadequate rulership coupled with this extremely efficient human murdering machinery called Communism. The oh so nice and human like commies whose symbolic's you are allowed to flaunt here. Imagine allowing people to support the ideology that is responsible for some of the highest of numbers of killings. The ridiculousness is immense! Let me also add Mr Churchill who with his gang of inept politicians was behind the famine in India which killed millions. But let us idolize him because he defeated the baddies! Back to the subhuman commies who raped and pillaged Germany for so long that the German women come up with a saying about it But then we'd say, better to have a Russian on your belly than an American over your head. With all that rape they preferred it to the carpet day and night bombings. Hide Traed, behind your moral high grounds!

Hitler in favourites on your profile and you never fail to defend him or Nazism every chance you get in the forums including your profile conversations. So you're just going to completely ignore I pointed out all the killing of people Hitler disliked including people in his own party?

Your response in this thread shows you care what happens in Russia which in turn means you care what happens to Russians. Russians are Slavs

Luchse said:
You obviously misunderstood my saying about the Nazis being like a droplet of water when compared to commies.

I wasn't talking about the ideology itself being better but instead I talked about it having dealt lesser amounts of casualties than its commie counterpart did. I explained it to deg not long ago. Serbia.

Edit: It seems to me that you are young, and personally never lived during the Communism era, and already with such hate rage. I've experienced the late Soviet era personally, still, I feel completely natural I don't hate it and not obsessed with it. Am I to discard calling communism as what it is because you lived during it and feel natural about it and have no hate for it? Should we just abandon the millions and millions of deaths caused by that ideology just because you have no hate for it? Have you any idea how ridiculous you sound right now?

To hell with it being unfair to an ideology that killed more people than any other in the previous century did.

To claim the USSR's ideology killed more than Nazi Germany you would have to be making the claim they had the power to control the wealther. Russia, China, and various Eastern European countries have long histories of famines and draught. The number of people actually killed if we exclude killing soldiers is only in the low thousands at most not millions. If you really want to count famine then capitalism takes the cake.

Sad you go out of your way to defend Nazism when had you lived in Germany at the time you would be in herded to prison or a concentration camp and market with a pink triangle on your uniform.
You do know that you've just proven me right? Absolutely nothing was supplied to back your claim! Do so or I'll keep treating your saying as what it is, nothing but blabber. Tell Traed, how does caring about the millions of dead under the rule of communism equal caring about russians only? Do you denny the existence of other ethnicities who applied the same evil? Having someone in the favorites does not equal praising him lol. There was only one praise on this site from me aimed at him and that was about him being fantastic at manipulating the populous.

Are you even reading my posts or are you just cherry picking stuff like you always do? Was it not obvious that 90% of the time I spoke about the entierety of the communist cancer? Holly fucking shit did you just denny the millions and millions of murdered folk under communism? Are you out of your mind? This is nothing short of disgusting!

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Jan 17, 2020 1:24 PM

Apr 2015
GuiltyBreak said:
It's hard for me to understand government in other countries without being a citizen.
The United States gets a lot of heat, but living here isn't as terrible as they make it sound.
Makes me wonder if that is the same way with Russia and China.

Any coming changes won't really affect your average citizen at all and their daily life.
Jan 17, 2020 1:46 PM

Jul 2015
BallistikJuice said:
@deg, Russia needs another "Stalin", the problem with today's politicians(and also liberal oppositions) that they all selfish crooks, who are only caring for their personal wealth and nothing more.

Also, Putin has no life compared to his opposition individuals, (when his term ends) he needs to shut-in somewhere in the basement and start keeping up with his unfinished big Anime/Manga log. I think he likes cat-girls... I'm pretty sure of that.

Oh please no, not the commie version of edgy alt-righter post-teens.
Jan 17, 2020 2:52 PM

Mar 2008
Deathko said:
BallistikJuice said:
@deg, Russia needs another "Stalin", the problem with today's politicians(and also liberal oppositions) that they all selfish crooks, who are only caring for their personal wealth and nothing more.

Also, Putin has no life compared to his opposition individuals, (when his term ends) he needs to shut-in somewhere in the basement and start keeping up with his unfinished big Anime/Manga log. I think he likes cat-girls... I'm pretty sure of that.

Oh please no, not the commie version of edgy alt-righter post-teens.

It's not really that I think but yeah that is a thing on some circles of the iternet. Stalin is relatively popular in Russia. OP is Russian I think. Stalin although a twat helped them win the war. A few decades ago Russians prefered Lenin. Anyway as I've been told before Russians like strong leaders. So that's what is meant I guess.
Jan 18, 2020 4:07 PM

Sep 2014
russian government going to be anime watchin neets? probably less stressful than working for putin anyways.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.