Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 7, 2020 7:29 AM

Dec 2011
Tsuda Kenjirou is an absolutely perfect fit for the MC's role, holy shit. Can't imagine anyone else topping his performance. I got actual chills during the talk with the murderer.

A real good episode overall.
Jun 8, 2020 6:28 AM

Feb 2012
The logic behind how they even get informations from ID need to be developped.
How did they even come to the conclusion that those were soldiers ?
So i guess that's wy he's locked in the first place.
Why is he still allowed to talk to other prisonners when he said he caused 5 suicide before.
Wouldn't it make sense if at least a camera was there ?

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Jun 14, 2020 1:19 AM

Jan 2011
A little wonky near the middle but I like the ending and we see why our main character is kind of fucked up. Cops look bad if you drive the bad guys to kill themselves.

Not the first time a piece of media has used the criminals catching other criminals trope.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 9, 2020 12:12 AM

Jul 2015
Heavy start there hearing Sakaido talk about his family especially his daughter in such a depressing yet analytical tone
Ironic to hear the Pyrotechnician talk about the 'gawkers' lacking empathy considering what he did. Sakaido really caused that guy to commit suicide there, better not make the guy who dives into people's well angry....or else...

Aug 10, 2020 6:45 AM

Oct 2016
This episode proves words are pretty damn powerful, Narihisago damn talked the pyrotechnician to death. Really great episode, this show is consistently getting even better.
Aug 21, 2020 12:05 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Once again the visualization stunned me how its matched up with the explanations of the murderer motives. I thought its just another difficult test like before. However, since the motives kinda easy, the Ido might be easily too to be solved. Such a shame that Sakaido's real person had a manipulative personality that could turned out other people to suicide. Thats the reason how he ended up in the special treatment prison. Oh well! Even his past kinda dark and sad, though, its explained more about his identity on the other Ido's well, that Kaeru-chan character, and the motives behind why he became that detective. Should my sentence here right? Idk. Because somehow i don't think i can come up with my own phrase. Lmao.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 25, 2020 12:51 PM

Dec 2008
Narihisago went full Hannibal Lecter there
Honestly though, everything would be fine if that pyrotechnician didn't up and diss his daughter. Good riddance.
If somebody is enough to convince you to kill yourself by armchair psychologist-ing you, maybe your convictions weren't that sturdy to begin with.

TsudaKen once again proving why he's perfect for this job. The juxtaposition between Sakaido's slightly springy voice and Narihisago's lifeless low voice is just perfect. I wonder what was going through Narihisago's mind when he was pushing the pyrotechnician to kill himself...and from what we've heard in the last episode, this makes it his 6th "victim". Hard to think that all of them just had to talk shit about his daughter.

Also, can't belive the bomber guy was a "technology bad, phones bad" ideologist lol
Dec 8, 2020 4:08 AM

Jul 2017
Much better episode than the first two, mainly cause the pacing was a lot smoother compared to how sluggish the first two were and the elements of witnessing Narihisago's character more in the flesh and looking at some elements of his past with his daughter as well as the fact that he talked the serial killer of this episode to suicide with the harsh truth made him more interesting. Still, I feel like the actual sci-fi elements of the show feel underbaked still for me after the first few minutes of the first episode and didn't really add much to this in my opinion. The show's introducing a ton of different kinds of elements from what I've seen in these 3 episodes but can they do it all well for a 1-cour run? From my first watch, I felt absolutely not and the rewatch hasn't convinced me just yet.
Jan 17, 2021 10:46 AM
Jan 2021
I'm curious though, is it possible to suicide like that?
Jul 21, 2021 5:50 AM
Dec 2017
convincing a serial killer to kill themselves is something i hardly see often done in anime.

Aug 24, 2022 1:24 PM
Aug 2022
Interesting. Easy enough to follow. Eager to watch more.
Oct 28, 2022 3:37 PM

Sep 2014
Alright this show is good, the MC has potential
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 9, 2022 8:02 AM

Oct 2022
Knowing that Sakaido has driven multiple people to suicide after spending time in their wells and still putting the Pyrotechnician right across from him almost makes it seem like they want it to happen.
Jul 3, 2023 7:02 PM

Sep 2015
Man the soundtrack is such a bop. Love it. And the mystery solving is just so fun and engaging.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

May 6, 11:29 PM

Dec 2022
Matsuoka said in the first episode that only "someone who's killed can enter a well", but I guess that isn't the case after all? Hondomachi never killed anyone, yet she's apparently eligible for being a pilot herself.

But it's a decent episode. Akihito talking the bomber guy into suicide was entertaining. Wonder if he's going to try it on the drill loving dude.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2020

203 by Archean-Return »»
May 7, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2020

101 by Archean-Return »»
May 7, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2020

120 by Archean-Return »»
May 7, 3:13 PM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2020

136 by Archean-Return »»
May 7, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2020

83 by Archean-Return »»
May 7, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.