Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2019 5:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Trickstar should consider promoting themselves better but at least they know the values of their locations. Hell, a mall isn't a bad idea.

Seeing these guys get better shows they are learning everyday.
Dec 15, 2019 5:56 AM

Nov 2007
Special show before SS feat. Eden and Trickstar.

Reason for being idols.

OP is Eden and Trickstar ver.?

After that, off for Trickstar. Checking on Eden through their charity live. Two members of knights wanting the two members of Trickstar to help out.

Special box by Maeno-san's character's father. Eguchi-san's character seems to see Maeno-san's character special. Wow, Eguch-san's character solved it and usb is in it.

Day of SS (Winter Live).

Eden... Even friendly and Adam is... in backstage. Adam members seems to be related.

Trickstar going to the final. Announced by the two assistants. Their outfit got upgraded. Showing the video about main guy's father's crime...

ED: "Awakening Myth" by Eden

"Miracle" next.

Edit:
tsubasaloverDec 15, 2019 6:43 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 15, 2019 12:16 PM

Dec 2015
I knew it, this week will make me going crazy!! Eden in the episode, opening (with Trickstar though) and ending!!! Plus their confirmed their event in the game for early January! >w<
Some nice moments like in the mall or Wataru fucking appear from the sky xD The end made me sad, I love Subaru, I don’t want to see him like this D: I didn’t read fully the story but feel like Ibara has something to do with this...
Damn next week it’s the last episode... Please give me an Eden performance so I can cry again :´)

set by taiyaki

Dec 15, 2019 6:50 PM

Aug 2010
THEY.DID.NOT.SKIP.SUBARU.AND.CHIAKI.SCENE.OMG WHY

They included everyone else's "bond-event" with their senpais but not Subaru's?!
unless they plan on somehow doing it next week like how they split the Hokuto-Wataru scene omg

Anyways lots of main story skipped (not surprisingly given the volume of Winter live/SS) but they got the gist of everything hahaha we also got the mall and date scenes so all is well. Next week is the conclusion of SS I would assume? Perhaps a tease into Kiseki arc at the end if not some promotion for the upcoming huge updates.

If they don't put "Infinite Star" song and performance I swear.....
Mar 27, 2022 9:53 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty good special show.

That cliffhanger was quite shocking.
Sep 16, 2023 4:30 PM

Oct 2022
So they’re all preparing for the big Winter Concert, and Trickstar takes a day off by going to: the FEEL MALL. Yeah that’s where I definitely go when I need to unwind- the feel mall.
Anyway they’re actually there because they heard EDEN is performing as a full unit, right there in their own town, for some reason and Yuuki and Isara, and Izumi shows up to flirt with Yuuki (at least this time they don’t make Izumi into a complete tool, and they exchange gifts for each other even) with Ritsu.. well good old BARRY walks in and challenges the two Trickstar members to perform with them. They end up teaming up with Ritsu+Izumi and the part where they’re hurling insults at each other was really fun. I loved it when Ritsu says “Why r u acting like u know me dude” to Stone Petting Freak.. maybe it’s something about seeing the younger boy throw freak dude’s arrogance back at him that was cool.
After the show, Ibara tries to text Yuuki a PM but Anzu and the others say he should ignore it, so he declines the message. Seeing Barry looking bothered, his bandmates notice but he’s up to no good- spying on Trickstar trying to pull something.
I skipped over about the part with Hokuto finding the locked chest at school cuz I found that part really tedious, especially the long haired guy who I have never liked. At least all the characters in the show are equally ambivalent about him.
I do like Jun and Hiyori though, they were a little rude when they went to Yumenosaki but they’re still nice. At least to each other.
But then the ending- the worst kind of betrayal- Barry’s scheme was to reveal to the audience that Akehoshi’s dad was in prison and removed from the idol industry- just before they;re about to perform. They have been building up to what the mystery was behind Akehoshi’s father; even though the only father we’ve actually seen is Hokuto’s… but right before the performance. That’s incredibly nasty.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2019

15 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 16, 2023 5:08 PM

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2019

11 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 16, 2023 2:19 PM

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 20 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2019

8 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2019

5 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 13, 2023 6:35 PM

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2019

8 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 12, 2023 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.