Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 6, 2020 2:36 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Too late to be getting fun and experimental, but hey I'll take it as a nice episode to watch.
Perhaps if the series had been like this all along then I'd like it a lot more even if just for aesthetic purposes.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 30, 2020 10:13 AM

Aug 2018
That episode felt too short! Great.
May 4, 2020 8:36 PM

Feb 2015
If I needed to say something good about this anime, is the animation, Shinra vs. Sho was pretty exciting, the speed got portrayed very well and Shinra was doing and amazing fight, until Sho decided to go to the next level. I’m getting irritated by Giovanni’s voice. Obi surprising Giovanni was hilarious, but lacked seriousness, almost all the fights are a joke.
Jun 17, 2020 2:49 AM

Jan 2011
Ferien said:
After watching this episode I seriously do not understand those that claim that the show only gets worse with each episode. Are we watching the same show?

One of the most underrated shows of the year by a landslide.
lol it isn't. It is selling super well and has a season 2. It's not underrated. The reason people say that is because of the writing and how Company 8 is just pretty much going to plot armor their way to wins.

So many random power ups and so many things not explained.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jun 21, 2020 10:10 PM
Oct 2019
The fight between Sho and Shinra is so freaking awesome!!!

But the fight bet. the bird bastard and obi is ridiculous lol
Jun 30, 2020 1:12 PM
Tyrant

Aug 2018
Oubi and Vulcan is an awesome duo. Kono Dr. Giovanni niwa yume ga aru. And the Shinra-Shou fight was nice as well.
Jul 7, 2020 5:19 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Thank you for the lesson, doc. So its all about Adolla Burst, its link, and the Evangelist. Its pretty messed up world. I couldn't lied about it. Also, shit. Sometimes Obi was good, sometime he was so useless. Atleast this episode he gave some well performance by defeating Lisa good tentacle defences.

Shou versus Shinra. The battle between two different Adolla Burst via their linked. Solid story building. Interesting episode. Thumbs up.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 10, 2020 6:57 AM

May 2015
lisa is so freakiing cute
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 20, 2020 5:13 PM

Jul 2013
One of the many things I hate about Naruto Shippuden was how desperate Naruto was in getting Sasuke back even though the dude clearly doesn't want to. My God that was pathetic as fuck. And it's happeing here again with Sho and Lisa. Holy fuck that is annoying as shit. I really am getting old
Jul 22, 2020 9:18 PM
Mar 2017
Another episode with intense fights, Obi and Vulcan focused more than anything on rescuing Lisa, which turned out quite well, I was delighted when Vulcan manages to catch Lisa who fell after her pyrokinesis was extinguished, she looked extremely adorable in his arms. Unfortunately Giovanni's intimidating presence continues to press the loyalty that Lisa has for him and the worst thing is that the bastard uses the girl to make Vulcan kill Obi, but Giovanni did not count on Obi being very well equipped, I laughed a lot when Vulcan without hesitation tells Giovanni about the bulletproof vest.
The battle is transferred with Shinra and Viktor and apparently Shinra is not well, the Adolla Link is more powerful and Shinra appears in a totally terrifying and hellish environment and where a demon-looking being ends up guiding Shinra towards Sho.

The meeting between the two brothers is short, but briefly they begin to fight at an incredible speed, but for some strange reason Sho has the advantage, such is the power that the little one has that Viktor tells Shinra to flee, what is the secret behind Sho's ability to "stop time"?
Aug 9, 2020 8:32 AM

Jun 2015
It's nice to see a show calling out the false prophets of Muhammad and Jesus, but damn was this episode on point. Brainwashing... Religion... Faith... They're like a curse to people.

Have to say its good to see people making content and not afraid of it causing mass riots and building burning (no pun intended) in todays screwed up society! And yes, I named my bear Muhammad. Sometimes at night when I pray to the light I whisper to my bear Muhammad. Latom.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 23, 2020 12:31 PM
Sep 2020
The animation in this episode is outstanding! The scene when light got surrounded by footprints is amazing! Great job!
Nov 22, 2020 6:50 PM

Apr 2013
Shinra improved a lot from his training, as long as Sho doesn't use his ability he can keep up with him. If he can keep stalling the fight until Sho runs out of energy to use his ability without using too much of his energy he could win this fight, but i guess they'll end it in some ridiculous way.
From the way Sho talks about controlling his "own universe" i guess he is creating space, his own micro Universe where as of now time or other physics only work for him And Joker.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Apr 24, 2021 11:52 PM

Nov 2010
Im glad Giovanni was no push-over. He's not powerful, but he's very cunning. I do agree with him, about humanity in its insignificance should just burn back into the Earth. It definitely needs to happen in real life someday.

Damn, Sho can create his own bubble universe thanks to Adolla link/flame. I know Shinra will be able to beat him, I just hope it's gonna be in a clever way.
Jun 21, 2021 12:20 AM

Jun 2020
Lisa is so hot. And Vulcan too. They make a perfect pair. Him catching her with those flashbacks cuts — so cinematic!!

Obi is fucking amazing. DADDY!!!!!!!

Giovanni has always been a little fucking bitch. He walked away because he knew he couldn’t win ok, so fucking annoying. Nothing but a whole ass snake & dumb bitch. I despise him.

Hope Vulcan can save Lisa from her brainwashing & they would make little Vulcan babies.

Damn, Shinra & Sho fight was so good I really liked the camera angles & cinematography it was so immersive!!!!!!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 25, 2021 12:15 PM

Apr 2013
Definitely the weakest episode so far. The Lisa plot was overall predictable and awful, including her getting a hair cut while fighting. Then of course there was the acid trip of Shinra and Sho's "za warudo" ability -_-
Jan 24, 2022 12:07 AM

Mar 2016
Bruh I didn't even care about the fight between Vulcan and Obi against Giovani and 'Feeler'. The only really great part about that fight was Obi's resolve to protect people and also Giovani's revelation that about Adolla Burst.

Now, the real main highlight of this ep is Shinra's apparent Adolla linkage and his encounter with Sho. The OST and sound effects used was eargasmic as always. God, the animation was good in most cases for the past 21 eps, but this fight took it to a whole new level, a whole new universe even. The buildup to the clash between the two brothers was excellently executed and the intensity of their movements are wonderfully captured by having us see their fight from Licht's perspective. Shinra's Shinrabansho technique really placed him on equal footing with Sho, but unfortunately, when velocity itself is irrelevant, he can do nothing against Sho who apparently can somehow alter time to stand still by manipulating the heat from the expansion of the universe. Space and time are two sides of the same coin, they are entangled by one another so the expansion of space is correlated with the flow of time, that's how I look at Sho's power.

In short, Licht is incredibly brilliant to figure out Sho's power and Sho himself is at the zenith of being overpowered. The only way Shinra can ever stand a chance is if he utilizes his adolla burst and adolla link to somehow reach Sho.

May 30, 2022 11:47 AM

May 2020
I swear I've seen even worse romance plots be it in anime or some kind of web series, but still Vulcan x Lisa brought me on the verge of throwing out. Just enough with this pair, please.

Also either fuck him or kill him, that edgelord younger brother, don't care.
Sep 24, 2022 12:28 PM
Jun 2009
that fightscene......
Oct 31, 2022 10:34 PM
Dec 2020
Shinra vs Sho animation was fantastic
Story is still kinda lacking
Dec 28, 2022 9:32 AM

Nov 2020
This arc is more intended for emotional impact.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

119 by Twilight_In_Hell »»
Apr 21, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2019

243 by Twilight_In_Hell »»
Apr 21, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

176 by ArthurKFC »»
Apr 16, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

199 by beamtoes »»
Apr 10, 6:16 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

386 by Crispydang »»
Mar 30, 1:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.