Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 25, 2019 1:23 PM

Apr 2016
The episode was a bit funny, but it was very cringy xD
The main character is so damn weird.
Oct 25, 2019 5:16 PM

Jul 2015
Well... they recovered fast. A bit too fast, but this seems pretty fine compared to the way the manga readers are making it sound so I guess were all good? Ready for the next arc now.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Oct 25, 2019 5:49 PM

Feb 2015
I'm really loving this series. It's giving me Toradora! vibes, and I love it.
Oct 25, 2019 7:02 PM
Mar 2019
Kahei_110 said:
MenchiK1 said:

And who is Pansy disguising herself for still? Don't get that either. This show is on thin ice with me.

This guy. Handsome dude with two girls around him and isn't the main character? Literally scream evil

Welp. Re:Zero vibes here but it's a school setting.
Oct 25, 2019 7:06 PM
Mar 2019
Zaro_1 said:
Relaxing episode, till the last scene.

I was already contented with that. But with Joro being Joro and that spicy newspaper headline, it just went up to 11 for me. Also the meta dialogue in the intro gave me much laughs that I just had to rewatch only that part.

And Pansy sure knows how to tease.
Oct 25, 2019 7:07 PM

Dec 2016
MinosML said:
It's understandable to think like that because they really are downplaying some of her lines when interacting with him in the anime. She generally treats him verbally like dirt and is a creepy stalker to boot, plus she used her stunning looks to get him to go to the library everyday in the hopes of seeing her like that again, so he is a bit justified in not liking her personality all that much. Were the genders reversed no one would blame the girl for not liking her stalker, tbf

I mean, personally I like her and love their banter, she is definitely my fav waifu this season, but Joro's position is also understandable somewhat. At least it's less idiotic than him wanting to befriend everyone like a tard after they treated him like shit, specially Sun-chan

Yeah. That's the thing. The anime has done a shit job of showing any of this. Part of it feels like the problem is that a fair amount is lost in translation either in terms of language or culture. So I disagree that his disposition of absolutely hating her is understandable. Which is a shame because it would be that much more interesting if he had a good reason to feel that way.
Oct 25, 2019 7:48 PM

Jan 2013
Joro got the best plan in mind hahah that ending scene, our boy is back xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 25, 2019 8:42 PM

Mar 2012
Hmmm... I feel like this series blew it's load too quickly. Metaphorically speaking of course.
Oct 25, 2019 11:01 PM

Oct 2008
w0w! they made-up and became friends again...that was too fast...
4/5.

Oct 26, 2019 12:56 AM
May 2019
after re-watching it, I came to the conclusion that this episode is a bit cringy, especially how they're all back to friends again after the whole fiasco from the previous episodes (saw it in the manga already tho, but I never thought it would be this bad). but I guess it's still redeemable and still, I have high hopes for the next episodes.
Oct 26, 2019 12:57 AM

Dec 2016
I loved that Tsugaru dialect <3

Oct 26, 2019 1:01 AM
May 2019
MH93 said:
I loved that Tsugaru dialect <3

ohh if only you knew...
Oct 26, 2019 1:09 AM

Dec 2016
ramdit said:

ohh if only you knew...

If it's spoiler from the Novel, please don't tell me.
MH93Oct 26, 2019 12:51 PM
Oct 26, 2019 1:18 AM
Oct 2019
LN Reader? Would you mind telling me who Marika Kisaragi is?
Oct 26, 2019 1:47 AM
May 2019
QueenHeenim said:
his onee-chan, but i don't think she'll be in the anime
Oct 26, 2019 4:12 AM
Oct 2019
ramdit said:
QueenHeenim said:
his onee-chan, but i don't think she'll be in the anime
Damn, might be a goddess the same as their mother wothour makeup.
Oct 26, 2019 5:36 AM
Oct 2019
can some one tell me why i find a lot of "177013" down the comments of "Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo"
Oct 26, 2019 6:04 AM
May 2019
Darkzboob said:
can some one tell me why i find a lot of "177013" down the comments of "Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo"
the main heroine is very much similar to an infamous hent*i manga main character (it's called henshin)
Oct 26, 2019 7:03 AM

Jun 2017
ramdit said:
Kahei_110 said:

This guy. Handsome dude with two girls around him and isn't the main character? Literally scream evil
careful there haha, too early for them to know that this guy is a total a-hole

Oh no, I was wondering who this guy was from the OP, now I know.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Oct 26, 2019 7:05 AM

Jun 2017
Well, good episode overall, funniest part was trying to make up with Cosmos.
Joro also reveals his true intentions this episode, way to go, you match my expectations and what I also want
Looks like our MC is going to get shot at again next ep. can't wait.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Oct 26, 2019 8:22 AM
May 2019
EmperorAlfred said:
ramdit said:
careful there haha, too early for them to know that this guy is a total a-hole

joro's not lying when he said there's gonna be a battle arc, probably around the last episodes.
Oct 27, 2019 8:29 AM

Apr 2017
MenchiK1 said:
I don't get this show, their friendship seems pretty bogus, as does Pansy's liking Joro. He keeps proving over and over he's a scumbag (only liking Pansy for her big boobs, STILL just trying to hook up with the other two girls) yet all these people like him. If this new girl is doing the same thing Pansy did (using some master plan to get him to like her) I'm out. There's nothing likable about this guy.
And who is Pansy disguising herself for still? Don't get that either. This show is on thin ice with me.
go check out the manga, maybe you'll get your questions answered there cuz i didn't read it so i can't promise you with happy results.
Oct 27, 2019 12:30 PM

May 2012
RealTheAbsurdist said:
I mean, deep down, Joro seems to have some good in him, but it's a level of good that literally 90% of people have. It's ridiculous how someone could fall in love with someone because they once saw them helping out their friend. Actual romance is more complicated than that: people fall in love with others, usually, because not only are they attractive, but they have good chemistry. Joro and Pansy's chemistry is...barely there. Like, they don't have any common interests, their dialogue with each other revolves around a main conflict, rather than personnel interests, just like most romance anime.

What? Good chemistry? C'mon dude. Are you saying that you NEVER EVER heard of a guy/girl falling in love for someone in their school and they don't even talk to much (or at all) to that person? This happens all the time. I have fallen for girl in my class when i was young and i barely talked to her...in fact i think i talked to her 3 times max (she changed schools later which didn't help)
There is "no reason" for falling in love and good chemistry is only necessary to keep the relationship not to fall in love. The girls in this anime all gave a strange reason as to why they fell in love, but even though it's strange you can't say it can't happen.

Also relationships are complicated, but falling in love is very simple and you don't have any choice in the matter.
KaeUBWOct 27, 2019 12:37 PM
I despise woke people.
Oct 27, 2019 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
KaeUBW said:
RealTheAbsurdist said:
I mean, deep down, Joro seems to have some good in him, but it's a level of good that literally 90% of people have. It's ridiculous how someone could fall in love with someone because they once saw them helping out their friend. Actual romance is more complicated than that: people fall in love with others, usually, because not only are they attractive, but they have good chemistry. Joro and Pansy's chemistry is...barely there. Like, they don't have any common interests, their dialogue with each other revolves around a main conflict, rather than personnel interests, just like most romance anime.

What? Good chemistry? C'mon dude. Are you saying that you NEVER EVER heard of a guy/girl falling in love for someone in their school and they don't even talk to much (or at all) to that person? This happens all the time. I have fallen for girl in my class when i was young and i barely talked to her...in fact i think i talked to her 3 times max (she changed schools later which didn't help)
There is "no reason" for falling in love and good chemistry is only necessary to keep the relationship not to fall in love. The girls in this anime all gave a strange reason as to why they fell in love, but even though it's strange you can't say it can't happen.

Also relationships are complicated, but falling in love is very simple and you don't have any choice in the matter.

That's not "love": that's called raging hormones. Those types of crushes end by middle school. I don't think it's a good idea to make the plot of an anime revolve around something so stupid. Do people sleep? Yes. Does anyone want to see an anime centered around a character just sleeping? No. I have never heard of anyone having romantic interest in real life, because they saw them doing something very basic as being "nice" once.
Oct 28, 2019 1:09 AM
Oct 2019
ramdit said:
EmperorAlfred said:

joro's not lying when he said there's gonna be a battle arc, probably around the last episodes.
I'm wondering, if Pansy likes this guy or not. Can you spoil for me? 🙂
Oct 28, 2019 1:44 AM
May 2019
QueenHeenim said:
ramdit said:
the truth is, pansy falsely admit that she likes this guy in order to make joro jealous and forced him to admit first that he likes pansy too, but in the end pansy always likes joro (major spoiler haha)
Oct 28, 2019 5:20 AM
Oct 2019
ramdit said:
QueenHeenim said:
the truth is, pansy falsely admit that she likes this guy in order to make joro jealous and forced him to admit first that he likes pansy too, but in the end pansy always likes joro (major spoiler haha)
Thanks. But is He the reason why Pansy disguises herself? or not? Can you tell me why she disguises herself? If you feel like you don't want to say about this question, you can just pass it by. It's just because of my curiosity that leads me to ask like this.
Oct 28, 2019 5:58 AM
May 2019
QueenHeenim said:
ramdit said:
Thanks. But is He the reason why Pansy disguises herself? or not? Can you tell me why she disguises herself? If you feel like you don't want to say about this question, you can just pass it by. It's just because of my curiosity that leads me to ask like this.
Yes, he's the reason. Pansy has a dark past with this guy (they're both in the same high school before pansy moved to joro's school), there is actually a far more detail explanation about this but it's a BIG spoiler tho so imma hold it for now.
ramditOct 28, 2019 6:05 AM
Oct 28, 2019 6:55 AM
Oct 2019
ramdit said:
QueenHeenim said:
Yes, he's the reason. Pansy has a dark past with this guy (they're both in the same high school before pansy moved to joro's school), there is actually a far more detail explanation about this but it's a BIG spoiler tho so imma hold it for now.
That "dark past" phrase leads me to 177013 feels. But thanks, would really love to hear the explanation but if you don't feel like to spoil more of it, I can understand the situation. His name is Yasuo Hizaki am i right? A library aide too as far as i gathered some informations from others.
Oct 28, 2019 7:03 AM
May 2019
QueenHeenim said:
ramdit said:
That "dark past" phrase leads me to 177013 feels. But thanks, would really love to hear the explanation but if you don't feel like to spoil more of it, I can understand the situation. His name is Yasuo Hizaki am i right? A library aide too as far as i gathered some informations from others.
nicknamed "hosu", i can still spoil it for you tho, but maybe not in an open chat forum like here
Oct 28, 2019 7:09 AM
May 2019
ramdit said:
QueenHeenim said:
nicknamed "hosu", i can still spoil it for you tho, but maybe not in an open chat forum like here
another reason that i don't want to spoil it, because i think the anime can't go into much more detail about him (or maybe they can) i'm not sure, because the rivalry between joro and him is a pretty thick story arc and we're still going with the "Kabuten" arc (not to mention the "Competion" arc) so we still have a long way to go...
Oct 28, 2019 7:20 AM
Oct 2019
ramdit said:
ramdit said:
another reason that i don't want to spoil it, because i think the anime can't go into much more detail about him (or maybe they can) i'm not sure, because the rivalry between joro and him is a pretty thick story arc and we're still going with the "Kabuten" arc (not to mention the "Competion" arc) so we still have a long way to go...
It's fine, All i wanted to know more is about the dark past between Pansy and the Guy. Thanks for the replies though. Gonna ask others if I could. 👋
Oct 28, 2019 2:30 PM
Oct 2019
ramdit said:
ramdit said:
Much Appreciated that you PM'd me. ❤ Can't send a message for the meantime due to the requirements since I'm not yet a member for 3days. I have a reply though if you don't mind, can i ask you about it later by PM or through commenting to your profile?
Oct 28, 2019 5:14 PM
May 2019
QueenHeenim said:
ramdit said:
Much Appreciated that you PM'd me. ❤ Can't send a message for the meantime due to the requirements since I'm not yet a member for 3days. I have a reply though if you don't mind, can i ask you about it later by PM or through commenting to your profile?
yes. feel free to message me anytime
Oct 28, 2019 11:53 PM
Jan 2011
ramdit said:
QueenHeenim said:

Where are you reading the light novel? Is it translated?
Oct 29, 2019 2:00 AM
May 2019
xsilicon9 said:
ramdit said:

Where are you reading the light novel? Is it translated?
yup, but unfortunately it's not in english.
Oct 29, 2019 10:44 PM

Jul 2014
I don't know, I didn't enjoy this episode as much as I would have liked. I didn't feel right that it was Joro who had to take the initiative after what happened, not to mention the very idea of trying to reconcile with Sun-chan. I can let pass the girls as they seem to be more stupid than genuinely bad, besides Joro seeks his own interest with the harem dream (damn) but Sun-chan... Sun-chan is a complete scumbag, although I hate it, I understand that Joro is Sun-chansexual and Pansy is probably thinking ahead but I don't understand how the other two can be ok around him, it's like they never heard what they heard in the library.

It still baffles me that Joro calls Pansy ugly when she wears glasses and braids, that's completely bullshit. I mean...

The "Bitch. Bitch. Bitch." is still hilarious.

Cosmos was great in this episode <3.

And of course Asunaro couldn't just be a good girl.
Nov 3, 2019 11:13 AM

May 2012
RealTheAbsurdist said:
KaeUBW said:

That's not "love": that's called raging hormones. Those types of crushes end by middle school. I don't think it's a good idea to make the plot of an anime revolve around something so stupid. Do people sleep? Yes. Does anyone want to see an anime centered around a character just sleeping? No. I have never heard of anyone having romantic interest in real life, because they saw them doing something very basic as being "nice" once.

Isn't the characters still...in middle school?
I despise woke people.
Nov 3, 2019 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
KaeUBW said:
RealTheAbsurdist said:

I thought they were in high school
Nov 3, 2019 11:37 AM

May 2012
RealTheAbsurdist said:
KaeUBW said:

I thought they were in high school

Then maybe they are, my question was REALLY a question.
I despise woke people.
Nov 7, 2019 11:23 AM

Oct 2019
My last discussion post completely predicted this episode. I think most people knew that Asunaro was just trying to get close to Joro for some reason, whether or not it was because she actually loved Joro was just another guess in itself. I see a lot of people saying the episode was predictable and in a way it was, but that's not always a bad thing. The drama always keeps the viewer interested and we got to see some more of Pansy and Joro together. I was a little disappointed that there was no peck from Pansy like the one from Cosmos. The characters are starting to grow on me, and the reactions at the end really made me feel better about that. With the dance story out of the way, we all have to wait to find out what will come next.
Nov 11, 2019 1:54 AM
Jul 2017
Both Himawari & Joro were fuckin annoying in this episode...
Nov 30, 2019 3:11 AM

Feb 2018
Wth 5k question xD. Math is very ez
Dec 7, 2019 2:35 AM

Aug 2017
Pansy made everyone reconcile while Joro managed to befriend everyone again.
I think we'll get some drama out of that article she's publishing. New girl seems.....evil?

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 19, 2019 1:03 PM

Jan 2013
I don't see why the MC, insufferable as he is, should make up with those backstabbing bastards.
They are toxic people that should be cut out from your life.
Dec 26, 2019 4:40 PM

Jul 2014
Why is it so easy for him to forgive them? Let them taste their own medicine at least longer than this, idk all things "being friend again" so easily just doesn't work for me especially after the way they used him like a tool in last few episodes, and how he got bullied in the school because of them.
This is just annoying to think "friendship" is something so cheap in this show..
Crocospect22Dec 26, 2019 4:45 PM
Dec 27, 2019 10:25 PM

Oct 2009
Wow they actually forgive each other so easily.
Jan 1, 2020 9:25 AM

Oct 2018
I love how this series is admitting that's it's a parody of the harem/rom-com genre. Reminds me of what Konosuba did for ishikei. "It's too early to prop up the series with an another-world battle arc." "Who is she expressing it to?" Joro and Himawari fighting over apologizing. "The Great Reconciliation Strategy with Joro." LULZ
StealYourNoFaceJan 1, 2020 9:45 AM
I always lose at disc golf. I keep throwing the game.
Jan 17, 2020 6:19 AM

Aug 2017
I only like Pansy, everyone else stinks. This show isn't looking promising.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Sep 28, 2019

260 by ShoozieChicken »»
Apr 22, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

234 by 28012001 »»
Apr 1, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2019

104 by 28012001 »»
Mar 27, 6:45 AM

» Is Manga better or Light novel for Oresuki?

BhuvanSiesta - Nov 15, 2021

14 by eiko_zade »»
Jan 29, 11:39 AM

» Could anyone explain the difference between the stories of anime and manga? Is it okay to only watch anime?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 19

3 by Efan »»
Jan 19, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.