Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Nov 3, 2019 8:27 PM
Lol what is that cover art honestly it looks a little too suggestive for a pg-13 cover. I just started nofap lol thanks

Nov 7, 2019 7:55 AM

Please, PLEASE let this be a two cour season.

Nov 21, 2019 3:26 AM

I love that cover art, hope it foreshadows what is to come in s2. But as much of an aptimist as I may be, I still know that the show will be vanilla, so sad. Consistency is key is this anime, so as long as no sudden longlasting (several ep) surprises occur, the anime will be as good as its 1st season.

Nov 22, 2019 11:35 AM
hopefully the second season is 2 cours

and i hope they adapt ishigami sports festival/backstory arc really well.

Nov 22, 2019 10:49 PM
I liked this series, but please change the name, but the naming of this is very bad. I hope they changed the name.

Nov 26, 2019 6:30 AM

I am late since I don't watch anime or use this site that much anymore.

BUT I AM SO HYPED. This series is amazing.

Dec 20, 2019 12:00 AM

Special Announcement on the 22nd of Dec.!

https://twitter.com/anime_kaguya/status/1207932955147980805?s=20

I hope it'll be regarding the airing date of Season 2.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 20, 2019 8:32 PM

_MushiRock11_ said:
Special Announcement on the 22nd of Dec.!

https://twitter.com/anime_kaguya/status/1207932955147980805?s=20

I hope it'll be regarding the airing date of Season 2.

They have already revealed it! It's gonna be in April!

This season is gonna be so damn wholesome and tearjerker at the same time!

Dec 20, 2019 8:49 PM

shanimebib said:

I wonder what they’re saving up for tomorrow then.

Sounds great, I can’t wait for it!

Dec 20, 2019 8:56 PM

_MushiRock11_ said:
shanimebib said:

I wonder what they’re saving up for tomorrow then.

Sounds great, I can’t wait for it!

Of course they are going to reveal the VA of Iino Miko (our adorable fifth main character)! I thought you were reading the manga?

Dec 20, 2019 9:01 PM

shanimebib said:
Of course they are going to reveal the VA of Iino Miko (our adorable fifth main character)! I thought you were reading the manga?

Ah right, that does sound like an important reveal. I’m all in for Aoi Yuuki, she’s a goddess at whatever she does! And review of the new PV too apparently, according to one of their tweets (the one unveiling the air date and the new PV)

I read only up to the events covered in Season 1 since I prefer anime over manga. It was a tough to hold back mind you but I’m glad I did.

Dec 20, 2019 9:12 PM

@_MushiRock11_

Just look at her! Such an obnoxiously overbearing and ultra annoying girl that she is! ❤
I would go to the end of the worlds to see her smile! ❤

Iino Miko is one of my favourite female characters of all the manga I am following. She would easily make it in my top 10 females and I am reading like 150 manga right now!

Dec 20, 2019 9:36 PM

shanimebib said:
https://i.imgur.com/6TKYQGn.jpg

Just look at her! Such an obnoxiously overbearing and ultra annoying girl that she is! ❤

Iino Miko is one of my favourite female characters of all the manga I am following. She would easily make it in my top 10 females and I am reading like 150 manga right now!

Right, that’s a love for her! 150 manga and within top 10, now that’s bloody convincing as well. Definitely curious to see more about her!

I noticed that little shot as well and thought she’d be the “majime” type lol.

Dec 20, 2019 9:40 PM

Hype for second season!
^ I imagined Iino's design to be different, cause really like how she looks in manga. Interesting.

Dec 20, 2019 10:25 PM

_MushiRock11_ said:
shanimebib said:
https://i.imgur.com/6TKYQGn.jpg

Right, that’s a love for her! 150 manga and within top 10, now that’s bloody convincing as well. Definitely curious to see more about her!

I noticed that little shot as well and thought she’d be the “majime” type lol.

Oh, she is a "majime" + "loli" + "seigi no mikata" type character. But that is just scratching the surface! In one moment she will make you think "she got what she asked for!" and the next moment you'd be like "I want to protect her!". The chapters focused on her get better and better.

By now it is obvious because we manga readers have already spread it all over the internet that she is one of the main characters (well, the PV was not hiding it or anything) but when we read the manga, many of us just wanted her to become part of the story and Akasaka-sensei just delivered our wish!

あとさそこにはこんなかわいいのシップがあるです。^_^

By the way, the number of characters will keep on adding to shape the story. We will see more recurring upperclassmen, underclassmen, students with elite backgrounds showing up. And all of them are either fun, exciting, interesting or infuriating. There's not a single dull character in the story!

Ah, the hype is real!

allenjke said:
Hype for second season!
^ I imagined Iino's design to be different, cause really like how she looks in manga. Interesting.

I noticed that too. However, she looks a bit closer to the manga in the character board below (left most behind Kaguya)

Modified by shanimebib, Dec 20, 2019 10:32 PM

Dec 20, 2019 10:50 PM

shanimebib said:
Oh, she is a "majime" + "loli" + "seigi no mikata" type character. But that is just scratching the surface! In one moment she will make you think "she got what she asked for!" and the next moment you'd be like "I want to protect her!". The chapters focused on her get better and better.

By now it is obvious because we manga readers have already spread it all over the internet that she is one of the main characters (well, the PV was not hiding it or anything) but when we read the manga, many of us just wanted her to become part of the story and Akasaka-sensei just delivered our wish!

Awesome, that's a lot of variety for a single character! Changing gears for a character constantly, by the way, doesn't often happen with me to be honest but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless. Always down for more fun as well!

Yeah, it's blatantly obvious by now lol. And wow, that's sweet from Akasaka-sensei!

I'm even more hyped to see her now!

shanimebib said:
あとさそこにはこんなかわいいのシップがあるです。^_^

Heh... Interesting. Won't deny that I'd to google translate this lol.

shanimebib said:
By the way, the number of characters will keep on adding to shape the story. We will see more recurring upperclassmen, underclassmen, students with elite backgrounds showing up. And all of them are either fun, exciting, interesting or infuriating. There's not a single dull character in the story!

Ah, the hype is real!

I didn't find a single dull character from Season 1 so I'm really not all that surprised in all honestly. I'm sure the numbers will increase though, so here's to hoping I'll have the same feeling by the end of the ride too!

Oh yes, all aboard the hype train! Spring 2020 just got even better! Three of my top favorites all airing then, what a time to be alive! Too bad I'll have to be away in early to mid-March because of my darn exams though.

Dec 20, 2019 11:09 PM

Any seiyuu connoisseur here can guess who is voicing Iino?
I don't imagine she has a veteran VA but maybe that's just me trying to make myself feel better for not being able to tell who it is.

Dec 21, 2019 9:29 AM

They're adapting chapter 30 hell yeah baby!!

Dec 21, 2019 5:14 PM

Primo_Itoko said:
Any seiyuu connoisseur here can guess who is voicing Iino?
I don't imagine she has a veteran VA but maybe that's just me trying to make myself feel better for not being able to tell who it is.

@_MushiRock11_ already posed in the other thread. Tomita Miyu as Iino and Veteran Hidaka Rina as the most beautiful girl in Shuchi'in.

Dec 21, 2019 5:20 PM
Fuuuuuuuuck yeah, Boi!

Okay, Ishigami's character arc is a must.

Dec 21, 2019 8:53 PM

Super-Class_NEET said:
Fuuuuuuuuck yeah, Boi!

Okay, Ishigami's character arc is a must.

Don't worry about it. The elections and sports festival arcs are super popular. They cannot not animate those.

Dec 29, 2019 12:06 AM
LOVE IS WAR! LOVE IS WAR! LOVE IS WAAAAAAARRRRRR!

Jan 3, 9:21 PM

Oh nice I didn't know they were already showing her off, pretty excited to finally see the cast not feel so incomplete like it did in s1 now that were getting to all the good shit.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 10, 12:40 AM

Furukawa (Prez) confirmed it is going to be one cour at the radio, Suzuki (Ishigami) talked about how it would fun trying to guess which chapters will be adapted, like how we did already. While they did not confirm how far the anime will cover they said it has been carefully planned to feel fluid (?), like there is nothing missing and that it will have some emotional scenes. Also, and more importantly, Furukawa asked for some OVAs to cover what hasn't been shown in the anime and got a "I'll think about it" from Aniplex's representative.

I'm getting my hopes up for some OVAs scattered around the year

Jan 11, 11:18 AM

Primo_Itoko said:
Furukawa (Prez) confirmed it is going to be one cour at the radio, Suzuki (Ishigami) talked about how it would fun trying to guess which chapters will be adapted, like how we did already. While they did not confirm how far the anime will cover they said it has been carefully planned to feel fluid (?), like there is nothing missing and that it will have some emotional scenes. Also, and more importantly, Furukawa asked for some OVAs to cover what hasn't been shown in the anime and got a "I'll think about it" from Aniplex's representative.

that sucks but i was expecting as much, just hoping for the best. I feel like skipping pretty much anything going foreword is only going to mess the flow of things cause of the character development and status quo changes and such. Miko is the big one I think might feel awkward depending on how they handle her, like she really doesnt cement herself as a main cast member till a bit later past her technically joining I feel so either they adapt chapters later on in to make her feel more involved or she kind of just fades into the background till a hypothetical 3rd season, cause ostensibly I think we can assume the sports arc is at least going to be around where it ends so she aint exactly got much in way of screentime before that past her intro.

Also even if they do adapt older chapters in ovas, thats like alot of stuff to cover if we are ostensibly skipping chapters again. Were looking at what, like 20 chapters of stuff skipped, thats half a season on and of itself.
Modified by JizzyHitler, Jan 11, 11:53 AM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 13, 6:16 AM
hoping they'll cover upto yuu's past too but well, we will absolutely have the season 3 for that

Jan 13, 6:18 AM
If one more anticipated sequel is added here, like dr stone or shield hero, then this season will be the best for this year.

Jan 24, 3:59 AM

JizzyHitler said:
Primo_Itoko said:

that sucks but i was expecting as much, just hoping for the best. I feel like skipping pretty much anything going foreword is only going to mess the flow of things cause of the character development and status quo changes and such. Miko is the big one I think might feel awkward depending on how they handle her, like she really doesnt cement herself as a main cast member till a bit later past her technically joining I feel so either they adapt chapters later on in to make her feel more involved or she kind of just fades into the background till a hypothetical 3rd season, cause ostensibly I think we can assume the sports arc is at least going to be around where it ends so she aint exactly got much in way of screentime before that past her intro.

Also even if they do adapt older chapters in ovas, thats like alot of stuff to cover if we are ostensibly skipping chapters again. Were looking at what, like 20 chapters of stuff skipped, thats half a season on and of itself.

When I counted how many chapters they have to skip to reach the sports festival arc, assuming they adapt 3 chapters in 12 episodes, they have to skip roughly 8 chapters, which I think is pretty doable. I can already guess which chapters are gonna get skipped. Also, if they do decide to skip the op and ed more often unlike the first sesason or adapt 4 chapters time to time, it won't be a problem.

Jan 24, 7:28 AM

Mohammadalmannai said:
JizzyHitler said:

When I counted how many chapters they have to skip to reach the sports festival arc, assuming they adapt 3 chapters in 12 episodes, they have to skip roughly 8 chapters, which I think is pretty doable. I can already guess which chapters are gonna get skipped. Also, if they do decide to skip the op and ed more often unlike the first sesason or adapt 4 chapters time to time, it won't be a problem.

I mean keep in mind, the amount they are skipping is also going to increase with the fact that it sounds like they will be adapting some of the skipped chapters from before as well and the possibility they may adapt some later chapters from the 90's, My main concern was always going to kind of be there simply cause thats just how the manga was, but I really dubt Miko is gonna really feel like a MC at all this season mainly cause all her first appearances were pretty in the background and she really doesnt start feeling part of the cast alot more definitively till after the sports arc. I just hope we get that one chapter of her and ishigami alone in the council room (the headphone jac not being all the way in chapter) cause thats one of the funniest chapters if you ask me

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]