Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 26, 2019 9:08 PM
Dec 2018
Oh no. After the last episode it is more than clear that in fact IT IS STUDIO DEEN FAULT. Now more than ever.
Dec 27, 2019 3:01 PM
Sep 2019
Please,change studio

#SaveNanatsuNoTaizai
#SaveNNT
Dec 27, 2019 3:03 PM
Dec 2019
Its always been garbage.
Jan 5, 2020 5:07 AM

May 2017
What the fuck do you mean by it's not their fault, passing the project on to a smaller studio is no excuse for such third-rate TRASH! Studio Deen could jolly well have postponed the production of the anime and inform the fans about this OR at least fucking check the work you gave to the TRASHY smaller studio.
This year was so fucking disappointing for so many sequel titles
Jan 5, 2020 5:28 AM

Nov 2015
People still blame studio deen, a budget studio created and whose sole aim is to be an entry point for young people trying to get into the industry, for producers hiring them and giving them no resources and time, like its studio deens fault their silly show isn't disney level animated?
Jan 6, 2020 12:22 PM

Mar 2019
DoomRanger said:
What the fuck do you mean by it's not their fault, passing the project on to a smaller studio is no excuse for such third-rate TRASH! Studio Deen could jolly well have postponed the production of the anime and inform the fans about this OR at least fucking check the work you gave to the TRASHY smaller studio.

Studio Deen had no decision on SDS, Aniplex wanted a new season for an exact date, every other big studio was full involved on other projects so the only possibility was a small studio, wich in this case is very bad animating. You should blame Aniplex in this case.
Jan 6, 2020 3:35 PM

May 2017
Pactio said:
DoomRanger said:

Studio Deen had no decision on SDS, Aniplex wanted a new season for an exact date, every other big studio was full involved on other projects so the only possibility was a small studio, wich in this case is very bad animating. You should blame Aniplex in this case.

Studio Deen could’ve rejected the offer if they were busy, correct me if I’m wrong.
Jan 6, 2020 11:09 PM
Sep 2019
It sort of the same way how I felt about One Punch Man season 2 being done by J.C. Staff.

Studio Deen in my opinion is doing an alright job with The Seven Deadly Sins despite the censorship and for what people are calling it rushed
Jan 6, 2020 11:13 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Pactio said:
DoomRanger said:

Pretty sure its not even Aniplex since they dropped out of the production committee after the movie bombed, if i remember correctly. (which is why A-1 isnt doing it anymore since they pretty much only do anime for Aniplex)
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 7, 2020 10:02 PM

May 2017
DatRandomDude said:
Pactio said:

Pretty sure its not even Aniplex since they dropped out of the production committee after the movie bombed, if i remember correctly. (which is why A-1 isnt doing it anymore since they pretty much only do anime for Aniplex)

So it is Deen’s fault well, now that that’s that, I don’t feel bad about writing my trash talk review on Studio Deen anymore.
Jan 7, 2020 10:05 PM

May 2017
LeighV1 said:
It sort of the same way how I felt about One Punch Man season 2 being done by J.C. Staff.

Studio Deen in my opinion is doing an alright job with The Seven Deadly Sins despite the censorship and for what people are calling it rushed

JC staff did a great job imo, you just don’t compare it to season 1 and it stands by itself pretty well for 2019. If you compare it to other anime, it’s honestly still pretty good.

But SDS, it’s a fucking joke.

Seriously... Even a single person’s fan animation could bring more intensity to the fight than a professional studio.
Jan 7, 2020 10:10 PM

May 2017
What I’m trying to say is that the animation for that fight wasn’t even decent. It can hands down make a place for itself as one of the worst animated scenes in anime history.

Black Clover fans might disagree but face it, the scene in BC was purely experimental and still highly enjoyable, they lack consistency but still produce good shit.
This was lacking in consistency as well but it was producing shit, utter garbage.
Jan 8, 2020 10:09 AM
Apr 2016
DoomRanger said:
DatRandomDude said:

So it is Deen’s fault well, now that that’s that, I don’t feel bad about writing my trash talk review on Studio Deen anymore.

Do not forget to include those monkey business Aniplex for chasing after money only and bailing out of a great series the very second they did not get a mouthful of Sams.
Re:formed
Jan 9, 2020 2:58 PM
Jul 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
DoomRanger said:

Do not forget to include those monkey business Aniplex for chasing after money only and bailing out of a great series the very second they did not get a mouthful of Sams.

It’s VAP’s fault they wanted the money fast when the manga is still relevant and without waiting long so they hired DEEN.
Feb 12, 2020 11:06 PM
Jun 2016
Bring back nanatsu no taizai to A-1 picture studio
Feb 12, 2020 11:44 PM

Nov 2018
It was a garbage, but it was a watchable garbage.Now it's an absolute garbage in all aspects.
I hate everyone equally
Feb 17, 2020 1:56 AM

Sep 2019
HaarWyvern said:
Even the manga is bad, it's not a big deal.

Yeah... you can see how horrible it had become right now.

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Feb 18, 2020 5:27 AM
Apr 2015
DoomRanger said:
LeighV1 said:

JC staff did a great job imo, you just don’t compare it to season 1 and it stands by itself pretty well for 2019. If you compare it to other anime, it’s honestly still pretty good.

Seriously... Even a single person’s fan animation could bring more intensity to the fight than a professional studio.

And yet there are plenty people still enjoying watching it ,
Feb 21, 2020 8:28 AM

May 2017
DragonIncursio said:
DoomRanger said:

And yet there are plenty people still enjoying watching it ,

Watching SDS? Well, no shit. Plenty of people still enjoy watching it that's why the score is 6.05 right? If that's your definition of plenty, you're a very small man
Mar 7, 2020 10:35 AM

May 2010
manga is trash aswell and simply doesnt want to end. look forward to the animation lol
Mar 7, 2020 12:22 PM

May 2009
Kerozinn said:
manga is trash aswell and simply doesnt want to end. look forward to the animation lol

It's actually ending in 3 chapters, 41st volume is confirmed for final.
Mar 8, 2020 8:08 AM

May 2010
bastek66 said:
Kerozinn said:

It's actually ending in 3 chapters, 41st volume is confirmed for final.

thang god for that. it should have ended months ago.
Mar 8, 2020 9:15 AM
Jul 2016
fur_pid said:

and then it'll go the Fairy tail's last season route "to CloverWorks !"
Mar 8, 2020 9:44 AM

May 2009
fur_pid said:

It will never happen because A1's owner isn't interested in funding another season of it after movie's failure.
Mar 8, 2020 10:28 AM

May 2018
I honestly feel bad for the fans of this anime. I haven't ever watched this show but no anime deserves this treatment, especially when its got such a big fanbase and a good first season. Anime should get better each episode, not worse. It always sucks to see a show go from good to bad.

Reminds me of what happened with Tokyo Ghoul
Aug 9, 2020 12:55 AM

May 2015
Studio Deen just should stop making action anime. They suck at that.
However, look at Rakugo. It's easily in top 10 best anime of the decade and it's made by Deen.
Aug 11, 2020 9:42 PM

Mar 2020
Dear Studio DEEN and Marvy Jack,

From the bottom of my heart,

Fuck you.

Thanks for ruining one of my favorite anime!

God please A-1 Pictures redo this godawful season
NOW WATCHING: Blue Exorcist (Season 3), Bucchigiri?!, Bungou Stray Dogs (Season 2), Delicious in Dungeon, and Mashle (Season 2)

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

190 by aristotle002 »»
Apr 14, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

88 by Sodo2050 »»
Mar 13, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2020

89 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 28, 12:34 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2020

34 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2020

25 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.