Forum Settings
Forums

Ever thought of making your own anime, if so what concept would it have?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 26, 2019 2:26 AM
Oct 2019
I’ve thought about a couple but I’ll just talk about the simplest one I could think of. The Nordic countries are still inhabited by the Vikings but the difference is they’re more isolated from the rest of the world. They soon find out that countries like Britain has technology far more advanced than even what we have today. So Britain wants to expand its sphere of influence a bit there for they declare war on the Vikings. But a small group of them decide to escape eastward to find the I guess Vinland which would be the modern day United States because the group is told that the US has the military to back them up. Long story short it’s a globe trotting adventure through multiple different countries/time periods and before you ask: yes I do spend too much time in my own head.
TRNBlurginsOct 26, 2019 2:36 AM
Oct 26, 2019 8:39 PM
Oct 2019
Yes, a buddy of mine and I are hoping to adapt our manga into one. I don't want to share ideas though before copyrighting for safety reasons. It's going to be a science fiction and we're not implementing filler at any point.
Oct 27, 2019 7:49 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
TheKawaiiToon said:

+ Takes place in a small, Victorian-era style town in Europe during sometime in the 20th century
+ Is action-heavy
+ Is a bit wacky/comedic and some emotional moments
+ Has references to fairy tales, classic literature and western fables
+ Is composed by Yuki Kajiura or maybe Yoko Kanno
+ Has an all star cast both sub and dub

...also music similar to Madoka Magica or Cowboy Bebop.

Idk why I didn't notice this earlier, but damn that sounds awesome!!
Oct 27, 2019 7:54 PM

May 2016
26-episode adaptation of Santiago: A Myth of the Far Future.

By Studio Bones.
Directed by Shinichirou Watanabe.
Screenplay by Keiko Nobumoto.
Music by Yoko Kanno and Tsuneo Imahori.
Character designs by Toshihiro Kawamoto.

And it would be fucking glorious.

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Oct 27, 2019 8:00 PM

Jun 2019
Now picture this : pizza making ecchi harem with each girl representing one topping that matches their personality with one of them, the most awkward one that will either attract a lot of hate or a lot of love, being Pineapple or Paneepuru-chan.

I will not charge for the idea, producers, just make it possible.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Mar 7, 2020 3:44 AM

Oct 2014
I would just adapt Katawa Shoujo.

I mean it is one of the best Visual novels out thwre and yet Japan is still sleeping on it.
Mar 7, 2020 4:21 AM

May 2018
I would create a new universe first and then make stories in this universe, these stories could address all genres and audiences, always passing on a reason for them to exist, an objective and a moral lesson for those who are watching and for the characters of the story.
Such a great designer shirakuzo

KT MyAnimeList - Full Night Theme
A night theme for the full website with flat design, simple-shading, cyan colorized.
Mar 7, 2020 4:29 AM

Jan 2020
An anime with a good concept like Death Note.

But it would probably end up being shitty as I'm not as talented as the guys behind DN.
My youtube channel about music and anime :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_rrNoYApg1VQ-PIT7jZ37Q
Mar 7, 2020 4:44 AM
Jul 2018
Personally the main concept of my works is to explore my own personality (each MC I create is in fact a different part of "me") and also to subtly include the things I'm passionate about (e.g tea, fishing, death studies, etc).

All the stories are connected in some way (it's more of an Easter egg thing) and are divided into 2 main universes. I can't go into much details for obvious reasons, but the main themes of my top 5 (in terms of developing priority) works are:
- inner personality conflict (more of a conflict of values in one person);
- revenge and different takes on it (two characters affected by the same event, completely changing their lives and why each chose the different path to get a closure);
- accepting your loved ones for who they are;
- female friendship (and I mean the true one, without any love drama included);
- rivalry - really want to explore male and female characters being rivals. maybe there are stories that deal with that theme, but I honestly haven't found any.

I know that sounds extremely vague, but that's all I can say without leaking any important details.

UPD I also love the in-story entertainment pieces. Like, If my MC is a manga artist, I'll add a lot of details about the manga they make. It's like a story within a story, haha. I once I got so engaged into developing the insde story, that it turned out into a spin-off, that I actually like more than the original one. So fun.
removed-userMar 7, 2020 4:53 AM
Mar 7, 2020 4:50 AM
Jul 2018
Main concept is whatever a person's biggest fear will be their punishment on hell, if ever they go to hell. Example, if you're scared of roaches, your soul will be devoured by it every day. Or scared of being alone, you'll be alone in a dark room. And the main protagonist will be the first one to know this rule through his recurring dreams. He'll notify the world via SNS or writing a book, but an unknown entity will prevent it from happening. Then there will be special rules to be discovered, similar to Death Note. But as ^ said, it will also end up shitty lol
Mar 7, 2020 5:00 AM

Jun 2017
a battle shonen about esport with normal control not a VR concentrate in players technique rather then avatar that they play with.
Mar 7, 2020 5:41 AM

Oct 2019
I so badly want to create an anime that is about a random background character. Like, its about this random background character who is surrounded by protagonist like people and just wants to live a quiet life.

I want the overall theme to be about these characters creating the anime that they are in. Like, they hold meetings on what they should do each episode and everything never goes to plan.

idk i think it sounds pretty cool lol
Mar 7, 2020 6:07 AM

Aug 2018
I would just borrow the concept of Re:Creators: a wide variety of tropey characters instantly familiar to anyone who knows anime come into the real world but this time instead of a battle shonen with lots of boring infodumps it would focus more on slice of life, comedy and drama as the characters learn to be real people.
Mar 7, 2020 6:31 AM

Jul 2014
Boy with autism fights in a giant robot in space with autism powers.
Mar 7, 2020 11:21 PM
Nov 2018
yess!! im in the middle of making a story and its action/ drama i think im onto something ;)
Mar 7, 2020 11:25 PM

Oct 2018
I would have made the most fucked up psychological thriller......
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Mar 8, 2020 12:46 AM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
Ishuzoku Reviewers but they’re reviewing guys not girls.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Mar 8, 2020 12:53 AM
Jul 2018
horridhendy said:
Ishuzoku Reviewers but they’re reviewing guys not girls.

Daamn, I’d watch that! If it’s be uncensored, I’d throw my money at the creators, haha
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Does Non-Japanese Artist Song count as Anime OP/ED?

Dragevard - 1 hour ago

10 by TitanOfPlasma »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you guys pretend to hate anime?

APolygons2 - 11 hours ago

39 by Nirinbo »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you feel just not excited for anime these days?

anizawa89 - Yesterday

45 by Nurguburu »»
21 minutes ago

» Woke Companies Force Japanese Sites to Censor Anime and Manga Content or Shutdown ( 1 2 3 )

rohan121 - May 9

102 by Luc36 »»
23 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

1004 by vchar »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.