Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 5, 2019 11:26 PM
Feb 2019
Who is strongest ????
Oct 6, 2019 12:08 AM

Jun 2016
[ spoiler] Tanjirou with the mark cut off Upper moon 3 Akaza head on his own without help. Would beaten him if Akaza didn t gain same immunity to nirchin blade like Muzan. Giyu stated Tanjirou is on the level of a pillar. Tanjirou with mark is stronger than mark Giyu who can hold his own in long battle against Upper moon 3 Akaza. Why is mark Tanjirou stronger Mark Giyu?Because he cut off Upper moon 3 Akaza head off by himself Mark Giyu can only hold his own but never come close to cutting Akaza head off.[/spoiler]

Tanjirou is the strongest out of three from what I said above and in the manga.

From where anime left off Zenitsu is strongest out of three.

Warning this is very big spoilers for anime watchers

Inosuke is the weakest overall
PrideRoyalIvyOct 6, 2019 2:51 AM

Oct 6, 2019 1:51 AM
Nov 2017
Where the manga is it’s Tanjirou but where the anime is it’s zenitsu.
Oct 6, 2019 2:03 AM

Jul 2013
Zenitsu as of now in the anime.

But Tanjiro in the manga.
Oct 6, 2019 4:24 AM
Jul 2009
Like everyone said, tanjiro in the current manga chapters, zenitsu in the anime as of now. In the current manga chapters, zenitsu is second, inosuke is last.
Oct 6, 2019 11:25 AM

Jul 2014
Can't say for sure in the anime, I never saw Zenitsu ever being stronger than Tanjiro ever since they met, he is faster yes, but Tanjiro's more strategic and diverse with his techniques.
Currently in the manga tho, Tanjiro's on a whole other level compared to the Zenitsu and Inosuke.
Oct 6, 2019 8:43 PM

Jun 2016
-Stray said:
Can't say for sure in the anime, I never saw Zenitsu ever being stronger than Tanjiro ever since they met, he is faster yes, but Tanjiro's more strategic and diverse with his techniques.
Currently in the manga tho, Tanjiro's on a whole other level compared to the Zenitsu and Inosuke.

Agree with you Tanjirou is whole different to Zenitsu and Inosuke. Plus Tanjirou will be get much stronger than this.

Oct 6, 2019 9:07 PM
Nov 2007
Even in anime Zenitsu is not stronger, I think people are just trolling. I would argue that even Inosuke is stronger then Zenitsu. Inosuke has fought more dangerous demons and survived.
Oct 6, 2019 9:37 PM
Jul 2009
Neji said:
Even in anime Zenitsu is not stronger, I think people are just trolling. I would argue that even Inosuke is stronger then Zenitsu. Inosuke has fought more dangerous demons and survived.

Not really, zenitsu possessed this technique called Godspeed, which he already possessed at this point in the anime but hasnt used yet. That technique alone makes him stronger than inosuke. And dont get me started about zenitsu in the manga. Honooikazuchi no kami puts him far above inosuke.
Koshi_InabaOct 6, 2019 9:41 PM
Oct 6, 2019 10:03 PM
Feb 2017
Poor Inosuke, imagine being weaker than Zenitsu. Give my boy a zenkai boost or something.
Oct 7, 2019 12:20 AM
Nov 2017
BlakexEkalb said:
Poor Inosuke, imagine being weaker than Zenitsu. Give my boy a zenkai boost or something.
zenitsu has trained under a hashira for most of his life . You making it seem like being weaker than zenitsu is a bad thing . Tanjirou as of right now in the anime is weaker than zenitsu also lol
Oct 7, 2019 12:46 AM
Jul 2009
MonkeyDJasper said:
BlakexEkalb said:
zenitsu has trained under a hashira for most of his life . You making it seem like being weaker than zenitsu is a bad thing . Tanjirou as of right now in the anime is weaker than zenitsu also lol

Haters still cant seem to accept that zenitsu is strong, whether they like him or not. Cant wait for train arc and RLD arc so people can finally see what zenitsu can really do. Hopefully one day the infinity fortress arc will be animated too, so we can have the awesomeness of zenitsu calling a certain person trash to his face
Oct 7, 2019 2:43 AM
Feb 2019
Koshi_Inaba said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

Haters still cant seem to accept that zenitsu is strong, whether they like him or not. Cant wait for train arc and RLD arc so people can finally see what zenitsu can really do. Hopefully one day the infinity fortress arc will be animated too, so we can have the awesomeness of zenitsu calling a certain person trash to his face
hiện tại Zenitsu không mạnh bằng Tanjiro là điều đương nhiên . Zenitsu không mạnh chạm đến các trụ cột được nên không thể nói là rất [quote=Koshi_Inaba]
MonkeyDJasper said:
BlakexEkalb said:

Haters still cant seem to accept that zenitsu is strong, whether they like him or not. Cant wait for train arc and RLD arc so people can finally see what zenitsu can really do. Hopefully one day the infinity fortress arc will be animated too, so we can have the awesomeness of zenitsu calling a certain person trash to his face[/quote
Koshi_Inaba said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

Zenitsu is not as strong as Tanjiro right now. Zenitsu did not reach the pillars so hard, so it couldn't be said to be very strong
Oct 7, 2019 2:45 AM

Jan 2009
yep current manga Tanjiro is stronger
but current anime season then Zenitsu is stronger and expanding as to why is a spoiler
Oct 7, 2019 2:46 AM
Nov 2017
[quote=duongtu99]
Koshi_Inaba said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

hiện tại Zenitsu không mạnh bằng Tanjiro là điều đương nhiên . Zenitsu không mạnh chạm đến các trụ cột được nên không thể nói là rất
Koshi_Inaba said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

Haters still cant seem to accept that zenitsu is strong, whether they like him or not. Cant wait for train arc and RLD arc so people can finally see what zenitsu can really do. Hopefully one day the infinity fortress arc will be animated too, so we can have the awesomeness of zenitsu calling a certain person trash to his face[/quote
Koshi_Inaba said:

Zenitsu is not as strong as Tanjiro right now. Zenitsu did not reach the pillars so hard, so it couldn't be said to be very strong
I’m gonna assume you’re talking where the story is in the manga and if so zenitsu is technically a hashira / Pillar since he defeated an upper moon . Zenitsu and Tanjirou both are pillar level .
Oct 7, 2019 3:19 AM
Feb 2019
[quote=MonkeyDJasper]
duongtu99 said:
Koshi_Inaba said:

hiện tại Zenitsu không mạnh bằng Tanjiro là điều đương nhiên . Zenitsu không mạnh chạm đến các trụ cột được nên không thể nói là rất
Koshi_Inaba said:

I’m gonna assume you’re talking where the story is in the manga and if so zenitsu is technically a hashira / Pillar since he defeated an upper moon . Zenitsu and Tanjirou both are pillar level .
Zenitsu is not pillar now , Tanjiro is only Kanoe and his rank is higher than Zenitsu
Oct 7, 2019 3:36 AM

Apr 2018
Anime season 1: tanjirou=zenitsu>inosuke
Manga : tanjirou>>zenitsu>>>inosuke

Koshi_Inaba said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

they hate him so much they refuse to believe that zenitsu is strong.
Jfs_Oct 7, 2019 3:40 AM
Oct 7, 2019 3:46 AM

Jun 2016
Jfs_ said:
Anime season 1: tanjirou=zenitsu>inosuke
Manga : tanjirou>>zenitsu>>>inosuke

Koshi_Inaba said:

they hate him so much they refuse to believe that zenitsu is strong.

Zenitsu is stronger than Inosuke in anime and manga thats a fact. Even I don t deny that.

But Tanjiro outclass both of them in current manga. But Zenitsu>>Inosuke in anime and manga.

Manga:Tanjiro>>>>Zenitsu>>>Inosuke

Anime season 1 Zenitsu><Tanjirou>>Inosuke

Oct 7, 2019 4:41 AM
Nov 2017
[quote=duongtu99]
MonkeyDJasper said:
duongtu99 said:
Zenitsu is not pillar now , Tanjiro is only Kanoe and his rank is higher than Zenitsu
it’s not official yet but both he and Tanjirou are already pillars due to defeating an upper moon .
Oct 7, 2019 9:13 AM
Feb 2017
MonkeyDJasper said:
BlakexEkalb said:

I know why he is weaker, I'm saying it's sad being weaker than the annoying, worst character in the show so far.
Oct 7, 2019 11:14 AM

Jan 2018
Ya no this isnt even debatable that it's Tanjiro lol
What a beautiful Duwang
Oct 7, 2019 10:43 PM

Jun 2016
BlakexEkalb said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

I know why he is weaker, I'm saying it's sad being weaker than the annoying, worst character in the show so far.

Lol true but oh well facts are facts. I can t deny that. But Current Manga Tanjiro>>>>>Zenitsu. So yeah :)

So overally Tanjirou is the strongest. He get even more stronger though than this though much stronger.
PrideRoyalIvyOct 7, 2019 10:46 PM

Oct 8, 2019 12:00 AM

May 2015
tanjiro>kanao>inosuke >zenitsu.
nanashi796Oct 8, 2019 12:06 AM
Feb 22, 2020 9:49 AM
Feb 2020
Well it is definitely tanjiro reason is tanjiro was able to combat lower moon six while other two were having great difficulty in handling underlings of lower moon six.
Check it in more details here
https://pin.it/vMFq9wr
Feb 24, 2020 7:15 PM

Dec 2016
I don't know. But what I do know is that Zenitsu is the loudest of the three.
Feb 25, 2020 6:05 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Tanjiro since he has the power of being the MC and plot armor by his side.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Mar 1, 2020 11:11 AM

Aug 2018
*SPOILERS*

If you're up to date with the manga then you'll know that Tanjiro has even surpassed most of the hashiras (chapter 196) and is now one of the strongest of the demon slayer corps.
May 22, 2020 7:27 AM
May 2020
Ok people who say zenitsu and tanjiro >>> inosuke are completly underestimating inosuke fr he self thought his own breath he is more durable than zenitsu and Tanjiro he got his heart stabbed and still managed to keep up he didn't have any teacher while they both had former hashiras let's not forget that inosuke >>> tanjiro >> zenitsu in terms of durability in speed and techniques zenitsu >>> inosuke and Tanjiro. In power Tanjiro >>>inosuke and zenitsu. In fighting combat and in strength inosuke >>>tanjiro >>> zenitsu even the 2nd upper moon says that inosuke is strong and people just look at how zenitsu faught lower ranked demons the only stronger demon that he fought is upper moon 6 even though he won the fight zenitsu was just stronger in terms of the fighting style if he had another fighting style he could of lost. In my opinion Tanjiro (demon) would smack both inosuke and zenitsu but Inosuke ><Zenitsu it's a draw if you think about it.
Zoroo89May 22, 2020 7:33 AM
May 24, 2020 4:38 AM
Jun 2019
So far from what we see in the anime, we can't really be sure, but it's obvious that Inosuke is the wraker one
Jun 21, 2020 11:46 PM
Jun 2020
"Spoiler alert"

Well in a chapter of entertainment district arc, Inosuke once claimed that Zenitsu is stronger than him and he want a fight with him.

And if we look as Tanjiro overprotective brother vision, he must want that Nezuko's husband must be stronger than him. And we know, who is her husband!
Jul 22, 2020 5:28 PM

Jun 2017
As an anime only watcher, I would say that obviously Tanjiro is the strongest, followed by Inosuke then zenitsu. Inosuke could go far higher if he actually had a formal teacher too (and grew a little bit of a brain). considering that everything he did was self taught he is truly incredible.
Nov 4, 2022 11:51 AM
Nov 2022
MonkeyDJasper said:
BlakexEkalb said:

Guess who else trained with a hashira. Tanjiro Bruh. How is Tanjiro weaker?
Nov 6, 2022 6:14 AM
Oct 2021
who tf are voting for inosuke
Dec 4, 2022 12:39 AM
Jul 2018
I'm an anime only but I can't believe anyone needs to ask this question definitely Tanjiro
removed-userDec 4, 2022 12:45 AM

More topics from this board

» Bad animation?

Leon888 - May 11

30 by ArashikageX »»
6 hours ago

» Demon Slayer is the top selling manga in America in 2023

FZREMAKE - Yesterday

37 by FZREMAKE »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

228 by skatensleep »»
Yesterday, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RebelPanda - Jun 15, 2019

309 by skatensleep »»
May 11, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2019

201 by skatensleep »»
May 10, 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.