Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 23, 2019 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
Grizzziff said:
Savasvania said:
I have the personality of a sausage biscuit and don't take criticism well.

I just want to say, I love sausage biscuits. Do it you dreamy breakfast staple of fast food dynasties everywhere. Don't take the criticism, turn it into the spice of your ground pork excellence and sit proudly on top of of that golden buttery baked good dreams are made of. I believe in you!

Yo, that is the most beautiful thing I have ever read! Thank you good Sir.
Sep 23, 2019 11:33 AM

Jan 2015
I dunno. I did venture into Youtubing for a while around 2012-2014 and actually had a fair amount of success in that time, earning close to $1000 for a month over a couple videos once(I had around 17k subs for a channel that was only a few months old which at the time was a fairly large audience). But then I got some copyright strikes, became busier due to uni and the thought of starting another channel from scratch really didn't interest me. I'd be earning a lot more doing a job in my field of study than being a fairly popular Youtuber now because of how many people do try their hand at YT these days.
Sep 23, 2019 1:52 PM

Aug 2010
being a youtuber isnt for everyone. Its actually not for most people.

just because youve watched a lot doesnt mean that people will want to watch you talk about it. Entertaining others and making good quality videos is a skill. Watching junk is not.
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
Sep 23, 2019 1:55 PM

Nov 2014
Working on it, stay tuned ;)
Tho making video content is a lot of work, that's why. Its a lot easier to type up quick little blurbs on MAL.
Sep 23, 2019 5:17 PM

Dec 2013
Laziness, it takes way too much work to constantly edit and upload video's on youtube. If I magically get more free time I might give it a shot and then leave forever like Demolition D.
Sep 23, 2019 5:32 PM

Aug 2016
Because I'm way too fucking lazy for that
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Sep 23, 2019 5:32 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Kinda have one but its just low-effort top openings/endings and i didnt upload for almost 2 seasons now. (it was mostly because i was at the end of my studies and i needed to really focus on it tho)

I'd like to try something more than that now since i'm finished with college but idk. I'm not sure it'd be worth it.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 23, 2019 9:54 PM

Jun 2016
The majority of YouTube is terrible now and uploading videos consistently is a chore so I wouldn't want to because it wouldn't be any fun.
Sep 23, 2019 10:41 PM

May 2018
I already have a decent job with decent pay so no need. Might as well use that time to relax like playing my PS 4 Pro or spent time with others.
Sep 24, 2019 3:46 AM

Jul 2019
Well, I have created a channel for anime content but I just havent made a video yet
Sep 24, 2019 6:26 AM

Oct 2018
Lol because that's pretty fucking lame.
Sep 24, 2019 6:53 AM
May 2019
Sadly, I'm a person who can't properly judge what other persons could see. I think I'm becoming bias if I'll continue on giving my own opinion whenever I'm giving an anime a review. Plus I'm not confident enough with my voice and not that good at speaking English since it's not my native language.
Mar 3, 2021 8:26 AM
Jul 2018
I tried making amvs.... First few amv of mine in total got me around 150K + views and about 200 subs and i was happy so started making more amv and soon my channel was already dying cos its not consistent and editing amvs take a huge amount of time and soon i was getting close to 0 views even tho the editing took like 10-20hours just for one video at that point i just deleted my channel cos it was a waste of time. imagine wasting all that time to make a video and for it to get no views smh youtube is overpopulated and people wanna watch trash content like reaction videos anyway so making good content is worthless
Mar 3, 2021 8:45 AM

Aug 2020
why tho, I don't want to have a YouTube channel. me spend 4 hours editing? couldn't be me...I doubt I'd even get views.

♥๏ธ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ♥๏ธ

“๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช, ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ.” – ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Happy Mother's Day, Who Are Anime's Best Moms ?

tchitchouan - 27 minutes ago

3 by tchitchouan »»
3 minutes ago

» Why was Magic Knight Rayearth overshadowed by Cardcaptor Sakura in terms of popularity?

funtime43_tr - 8 hours ago

10 by tchitchouan »»
21 minutes ago

» Hidden Gems of Spring 2024

ForgotEyeWasHere - 7 hours ago

8 by The_L4st_Dodo »»
33 minutes ago

» Your longest record/streak ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - May 9

88 by coffeedrops »»
1 hour ago

» Any idea for my 2000th anime?

BenjaminJunior - May 10

13 by Ratris_Decision »»
1 hour ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.