Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 4, 2019 7:57 AM

Mar 2019
Probably Fairy Gone for me. I was so ready for it last season, and then I got hit by a massive wave of disappointment
Sep 4, 2019 8:14 AM

Dec 2018
Naruto because of the endless fillers, the writing went downhill after the Pain arc, and all the female characters were treated like crap especially Sakura.
Pokemon because of the endless fillers, poor writing especially for BW and XY, and again the female characters are treated like crap and they always get boring or stereotypical girly goals and rarely battle.

Sep 4, 2019 8:21 AM
Nov 2018
skull90 said:
My mom, that bitch wants to send me to work... oh anime, Mirai Nikki I think, cause I hate Yuki.
My thoughts exactly he is the worst MC to ever be created
Sep 4, 2019 8:41 AM

Mar 2019
AnimeBW said:
Sphinxter said:
The only one that ever made me feel angry was The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya — ordinarily I am a refined man of rape culture who loves nothing more than to see more and more sexual assault, but for whatever reason in Haruhi Suzimiya it got fairly uncomfortable due to how it was portrayed with Kyon just standing there, looking bored, & neither willing to participate nor intervene and call a halt to it.
You don't know how relieving it is to know I'm not the only person skeeved out by that.
It's hard to say what exactly the difference would be; I've recently watched Himegoto and all the sexual harassment therein is positively delicious and ever so adorable.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 4, 2019 5:53 PM

Oct 2008
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - the protagonist says I don't plan on attending the banquet, however he does attend.

The protagonist says I will travel to other countries and help to subdue the waves, however he becomes a lord and stays in the country that summoned him.

The ending was crap because the last three episodes were a disjointed mess.
Sep 4, 2019 5:57 PM
May 2019
Bunny girl senpai because all the characters are flat face and monotonous
Sep 4, 2019 6:00 PM
Mar 2016
MHA
Deku being pushed around by Bakugo for 80% of it was pretty hard to watch
Kimi ni Todoke
too shoujo and cringy
Touch
the anime drags on too much

Sep 4, 2019 11:42 PM

Jul 2013
I ain't gonna lie, SAO and a lot of light novel adaptations in the other half of the 2010s made me feel really agitated. Then again, light novel adaptations just come and go like stray dogs (though they still leave me with a light sense of disgust) and entertain kids. As long as I don't touch any light novels with a ten-foot pole, then it's cool. Since then, I learned to keep my cool about the presence of light novels and just leave this easy-reading stuff to children.
Sep 5, 2019 12:04 AM

Jan 2015
Naruto. The ending made rage, years after I still hate it.

✧ 미처 말하지 못했어 다만 너를 좋아했어
어린 날의 꿈처럼 마치 기적처럼
시간을 달려서 어른이 될 수만 있다면
거친 세상 속에서 손을 잡아줄게 ༉‧₊˚✧

⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

Sep 5, 2019 11:44 AM

Nov 2018
Darling in the franxx
MHA
Clannad
All wasted potential
Sep 5, 2019 12:48 PM

Jul 2019
Ergo Proxy. So good and then it just dragged on and on and on... When hearing a harmonica it reminds me of this anime and how the dramaturgy kept it from greatness...
Sep 5, 2019 2:20 PM

Mar 2013
I have to say Rokka no Yuusha. It raised the bar in the first episode and hooked me immediately. I went in expecting a grand tale and got the worst season of Scooby Doo mysteries as a result with an ending that genuinely infuriates me. I truly felt like I wasted my time watching it.
Sep 5, 2019 4:28 PM
May 2016
Today, I kept watching the first episode of Kanon 2002, and it made me angry to see them living happy lives. I hate my life.
Sep 6, 2019 12:38 AM

Jul 2019
Naruto
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Shield Hero (I love shield hero but myne is just so fucking annoying)
Seven Deadly Sins (First I liked the show but since I have grown and see the flaws of the show, also Meliodas is like a cardboard cutout character)
Sep 6, 2019 7:07 AM
Jun 2014
Kuzu no Honkai? 12 episodes of me thinking "Please don't do the thing" and then the characters immediately doing that thing.
Sep 6, 2019 7:27 AM
May 2016
HunLepto said:
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? - Very beta MC with sexist, annoying girls around him. Only one was fine. I tried hard to like it, but whenever I saw those girls on screen and the MC later on, I felt the urge to punch my goddamn screen

How is is this a zombie sexist????

HunLepto said:

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - It started interesting, but immedietly saw that the characters will go nowhere with that really, really obviously forced ecchi..

You do know your complaining about fan service in a ecchi series right
Sep 6, 2019 7:28 AM

Sep 2015
Attack on titan

when they chose Armin instead of Erwin
Sep 6, 2019 7:53 AM
Feb 2019
Nerdanimefan1992 said:
HunLepto said:
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? - Very beta MC with sexist, annoying girls around him. Only one was fine. I tried hard to like it, but whenever I saw those girls on screen and the MC later on, I felt the urge to punch my goddamn screen

How is is this a zombie sexist????

HunLepto said:

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - It started interesting, but immedietly saw that the characters will go nowhere with that really, really obviously forced ecchi..

You do know your complaining about fan service in a ecchi series right

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?: There's literally a feminist lesbian vampire girl who hates men and the loli is fine with her, but not with the MC, even though they're living in the goddamn house of the MC while that vampire girl was also told to get lost after winning a battle against her, yet didn't, because she just felt like invading someone's house while shitting on the owner. In my opinion, it's pretty sexist.

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai: Funnily enough, it doesn't even have an ecchi tag, so I could get ready for it. Also, I have seen alot better fanservice than this clichéd mess, these dumb decisions, awkwardness over it and "accidental moments" in a combination really ruins alot of scenes.
Sep 6, 2019 7:55 AM
Feb 2019
-NeW- said:
Attack on titan

when they chose Armin instead of Erwin

Look at the good side, Armin will most likely have more character moments than just being the shadow of Erwin.
Sep 6, 2019 8:05 AM

Dec 2016
Shield Hero with its red-haired whore. She's raised the blood pressure high enough on her own...but then the main character took pity on her and let her live. Pressure became too high.

Sakurasou and mundane scenarios(""love"" confessions) either cuckblocked or inflated to magnitude of national tragedy.

In addition to shows with censorship implemented in scenes where nudity is used for conveying humour or fanservice. Why bother with including nudity if everything ends up obscured? Wasted effort, curtesy of outdated laws.
Sep 6, 2019 10:49 AM
Twincool~

Oct 2018
Absolutely has to be Shiki. Wish I could cleanse that abomination from my memory.
Sep 6, 2019 11:48 AM

Oct 2018
school days. please is there anyone with me? or it just me?
Sep 7, 2019 10:54 AM

Sep 2019
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood because of Maes Hughes death.

Seriously I was angry because he didn’t have much time as a character and he was one of the best characters in that show
"I suffered all my life. No one ever truly loved me. No one ever truly cared about me. I only loved one thing in my whole life and that was Christina Menefee. But she was torn away from me. I tried to save myself with [student’s name], but she never cared for me. As it turns out, she made fun of me behind my back while we were together. And all throughout my life I was ridiculed. Always beaten, always hated. [...] I am malicious because I am miserable."

"It was not a cry for attention, it was not a cry for help. It was a scream in sheer agony [...]"
-Luke Woodham

Sep 7, 2019 2:08 PM
Jul 2018
School days. Listen, everyone was fucked up in this show BUT. Everyone did Kotonoha so dirty, she was a girl in love with a fucking idiot. Makoto and that other girl screwed her over. They got what they deserved at least.

Naruto. I hate everyone except three characters including Naruto. Seriously, Naruto has the worst luck. The only shounen hero who barely had any good friends. Sasuke and Sakura are shitty friends.Do not even get me started on the ending. I hate it.

Banana Fish. I hate papa dino. he is disgusting. I hate the mangaka too. Nice of her to kill off a character that was finally about to heal from his trauma and possibly get happy. This only propagates the idea that if you're a victim of sexual assault, you will forever be broken.

Kimetsu no Yaiba. Amazing animation on a very generic plot, with very normal and almost generic characters, and the worst comedy i have seen in any shounen. Why did ufotable have to animate this instead of something better? at this point the only good thing besides the animation is that the antagonist is literally Michael Jackson.

Dororo, it had so much potential, aftert the cg dragon it started falling apart in the writing department. The ending of the manga is far more annoying but the one in the anime is not good either. what a letdown.

The promised neverland (manga since i have not watched the anime). It is getting a second season next year but let me tell you, after they escape the farm nothing interesting happens again. The story fell flat and failed to pick up. Truly worthy of a sequel apparently.

Sep 8, 2019 8:15 AM
Jun 2014
Stoorainclaire said:
school days. please is there anyone with me? or it just me?

It took me three years to finish School Days. Take from that what you will.
Sep 8, 2019 8:23 AM

Jul 2015
Not anime but Justice League 2017 made me want to bomb Warner Brothers

Sep 8, 2019 8:31 AM
Jul 2018
Re:Zero
Three words
"I love Emilia"
Sep 8, 2019 8:48 AM
Sep 2018
Silent movie because I hated how the bullying was going on for the mc just because she was deaf. I nearly slammed my tablet with anger lol
Sep 8, 2019 8:50 AM

Aug 2019
When there's animal cruelty in anime, I get reaallly angry like the one scene in Elfen Lied where the stupid kids were beating up the dog......... no.

When there's bullies, like in Koe no Katachi, Sangatsu no Lion or Kotoura-san........ stop.
Sep 8, 2019 9:06 AM
Apr 2019
Most of the time, annoying MC can't do anything because of some idiotic ideals.
Like Akane from Psycho Pass
Shirou from Fate:Stay Night UBW

Their idotic ideals always result in disasters and yet they don’t try to change. If this was real world they surely would have fucked but in anime they are the MC so yeah they prove to be victorious.
Sep 14, 2019 10:16 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Boku no Hero Academia because Bakugou angers me on so many levels. I would never forgive or tolerate a real bully, so there’s no way I’ll ever forgive a fictional bully like him.

A Certain Magical Indes because of its retarded fanservice scenes and Index being a borderline useless ingrate.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya because of its infuriating protagonist.

Sep 15, 2019 3:50 AM

Sep 2019
My Hero Academia
Mob Psycho 100
The Promised Neverland
The Rising of the Shield Hero

And those are just the ones I could think of the top of my head...
Sep 15, 2019 4:13 AM

Aug 2015
Inazuma Eleven Orion.
It took a piss of my childhood with it's disguising fan-fiction writing.
Also Asuto is an annoying little shit...

Maison Ikkoku
For a series that was mean the creme of romcom anime the series was insufferably boring and annoying. Also the writing and pacing was horrendous. Screw Minata, the tenants and Yagami.
It it wasn't for Kyoko I would gave this show a 2 or a 1.5/10.

Persona 5 The Animation. Way a go to ruin my favourite video game.

Black Clover (Anime) A great manga series competently bastardised thanks to poor directing, horrid pacing that completely ruin the impact of certain plot elements, dreadful animation and horrendous soundtrack.

Devilman Crybaby. One of the soul-crushing, inept and unfocused animes I have ever seen. It's also horrendous written that is filled with unlikable characters.

ZZ Gundam. A boring, cringely unfocused and poorly written mess of a Gundam show.

Yugioh Vrains. The most lifeless, souless and tedious show I ever seen. Every character in the show other than Ai is a living husk void of personality especially the Gary Sue shit stain of a protagonist that is Yusaku. Also the Link Vrains is worse than Alfheim Online in term of execution.
Sep 15, 2019 4:20 AM
Nov 2017
Probably School Days. I didn't really getting pissed of with bad anime, but I'm getting pissed of the way this anime threat the main female.

I mean, c'mon, it's just another bullsh*t harem anime until it suddenly gets dark, and not in the right way. Even Berserk really is dark for making the world building and all of these things, but it gets dark so it can be edgy. It's just like killing the best character in the series without any purpose.
Sep 17, 2019 5:40 PM
Sep 2019
I guess it would be d-gray man's 'there are only 100 Innocent shards to combat the millions of Akuma/Noah' with level 3 akuma would definitely give most Exorcists, baring Generals, a run for there money. This is pretty much a small irritating gripe, out of many others, that I have with the series. could say more but it has been a long time since I seen the anime/manga so I'll just leave it at that.
Sep 17, 2019 6:24 PM

Sep 2017
Grave of the Fireflies

Because of that freaking aunt.
Sep 17, 2019 7:51 PM

Jun 2019
Sphinxter said:
The only one that ever made me feel angry was The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya — ordinarily I am a refined man of rape culture who loves nothing more than to see more and more sexual assault, but for whatever reason in Haruhi Suzimiya it got fairly uncomfortable due to how it was portrayed with Kyon just standing there, looking bored, & neither willing to participate nor intervene and call a halt to it.

It wasn't penetrative sex. It was a kiss. And both he and the rest of the crew around Haruhi had gotten used to her antics and realized it was easier to let her have her way by then as a cost of keeping harmony in the world and their own lives interesting. I was actually surprised he intervened when he did; in the context of the show it was obviously reckless and unwise to do so.
Sep 17, 2019 8:02 PM

Mar 2019
WatchTillTandava said:
Sphinxter said:

It wasn't penetrative sex. It was a kiss. And both he and the rest of the crew around Haruhi had gotten used to her antics and realized it was easier to let her have her way by then as a cost of keeping harmony in the world and their own lives interesting. I was actually surprised he intervened when he did; in the context of the show it was obviously reckless and unwise to do so.
I think I got not that far.

I'm talking about the scene where Haruhi brought in the apparent big-breasted legal loli and began to fondle him, with Kyon standing there in disinterest and declining the offer to participate, whereafter Haruhi exploited a computer lab for free computers by framing the præsident thereof for the sexual assault Haruhi himself committed.

For whatever reason, Kyon stood there thinking not much of it in disinterest, and the aforementioned big-breasted legal loli who was as much as victim as the præsident offered not to set the record straight and defend the latter, thereby dispelling any harm to his reputation.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 17, 2019 8:38 PM

Aug 2014
School Days :) must reach word limit. . .
Sep 17, 2019 8:47 PM

Oct 2013
Pretty much all of Kurogane no Linebarrels because I really hated the mc. Literally the only reason I finished it was because of my love for mecha.
Sep 17, 2019 8:58 PM

Jun 2016
Probably that one scene in Elfen Lied where
Sep 17, 2019 9:02 PM
Aug 2016
It gotta be Shiki, they did everything they could to make you hate the vampires to an an unbearable degree, at some point you just want them to burn and crash and make them die in the most horrible way, and they do exactly that, but not to satisfy your anger, but to make you sympathize with them and question whether they're actually the real evil, or is it humans (ala Parasyte: the maxim), which makes you even more angry because those fuckers clearly deserved what they got.
Sep 17, 2019 10:20 PM

Oct 2010
Shield Hero was made to make me angry, but not because of Myne, but because of the situations when our boy lost his reputation and all the characters are douchbags towards him, I hate those 3 wannabe heros, Naofumi should've killed them when he had the chance, damn obnoxious brats.

And Lin Kaifun from Macross angered me like no other. Who the hell stays on a warship and talks about peace and renouncing war when the enemy is trying to kill you? And he stole the crush of our main dude.

I raged when Shinichiro from true tears didn't choose my fav girl. I even made a mal thread about it.
Sep 17, 2019 11:04 PM

Jul 2017
gabi from attack on titan, cause she a hoe
Sep 17, 2019 11:34 PM

Feb 2017
Golden Time was (and still is) a major disappointment everytime I remember the terrible way it ended and all the wasted potential it had... There's no way I can get over it..!
We are EVERYWHERE...
Sep 18, 2019 12:28 AM
Oct 2018
Sphinxter said:
WatchTillTandava said:

I'm talking about the scene where Haruhi brought in the apparent big-breasted legal loli and began to fondle him, with Kyon standing there in disinterest and declining the offer to participate, whereafter Haruhi exploited a computer lab for free computers by framing the præsident thereof for the sexual assault Haruhi himself committed.

For whatever reason, Kyon stood there thinking not much of it in disinterest, and the aforementioned big-breasted legal loli who was as much as victim as the præsident offered not to set the record straight and defend the latter, thereby dispelling any harm to his reputation.

I got fustrated over haruhi antic quite early in the show to reach the point you mentioned. But now after I read abiut it I really want to shoot harhi
Sep 18, 2019 1:06 AM

May 2014
If I get angry at an anime/manga it's usually from a series I really like. Last time I can remember it was Naruto, I was really big into Naruto and by the last arc of the series I disagreed with a lot of the things that were happening to the story. It seemed like each week Kishimoto was ruining/braking major characters of the series, which pissed me off at the time.
Sep 18, 2019 9:42 AM
Jul 2018
Since i rarely finish a really bad anime to the point i want to swallow citric acid so i recall which one i genuinely hate. Bad movie making arc in Haruhi Yuuutsu 2009 is the one i truly manifest my hatred on, makes Endless Eight to be the savior of the season.
Sep 18, 2019 11:30 AM
News Team
Demon Spawn

Apr 2017
Ajin just made me more and more irritated as the show went on
Sep 18, 2019 11:47 AM

Jun 2019
Sphinxter said:

Oh yes, I remember exactly that. I was thinking of a scene from later in the series (I believe the second season).

The thing that has to be kept in mind is that Haruhi herself is comprised of pure win. She's too both powerful and charismatic, so those who know this realize from the outset that opposing her is pointless and futile and will likely only make things worse. Every so often in the world there comes along an enigmatic presence like Haruhi who can't be caged. It makes the world more volatile, but also more varied and luminous. Better to let them have their way.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» What happened to the CrunchyRoll forum? Did it go offline?

DesuMaiden - 11 hours ago

11 by Coldsp33d »»
1 minute ago

» Terminator: The Anime Series | Official Announcement

deg - Nov 11, 2023

37 by deg »»
2 minutes ago

» How do you react to getting spoiled?

Dragevard - 11 hours ago

31 by Coldsp33d »»
3 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 3 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

109 by Coldsp33d »»
7 minutes ago

» This has been the worst 6 weeks of anime I have seen in a long time. ( 1 2 )

StateofOhayo - May 14

70 by Coldsp33d »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.