Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Zenitsu x Nezuko - I ship this couple
Aug 25, 2019 11:56 AM

Dec 2018
Personally, Zenitsu is my favorite character in KNY (OK maybe tied with Tanjirou, occasionally...). Couple that with how much I love Nezuko and how I am soooo glad this show has never even hinted at a possible incest route (it's so wholesome, I'm gonna show this to my future kids), I completely ship ZenitsuxNezuko. What do you guys think?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 25, 2019 2:01 PM

Jan 2016
Hell no man... Iirc they had no "meaningful" interactions in the manga and zenitsu is a weird case cuz he has a crush in every damn girl like "as long as she's cute i'm fine with it".I just can't ship someone so unstable.

Yeah its a cute ship even though is one sided, maybe when nezuko regains her humanity we can see this kind of development...

Incest course, huh... Lol this not even crossed my mind, I thought this quest was about family bonds
Aug 25, 2019 2:23 PM
Nov 2017
Yes but I’m a manga reader so I know that zenitsu’s crush on Nezuko is different than how he treats other girls plus the mangaka is setting them up to be a thing .
Aug 25, 2019 2:32 PM

Aug 2019
I just don't see it myself. Zenitsu's a fuckwit, and Nezuko clearly has more pressing issues with to deal with at the moment.

He's shown an obvious interest, and she just seems uncomfortable about all the attention he's giving her.

Aug 25, 2019 3:04 PM

Jun 2019
I would hate it. I have good eye for these things, and it seems the author wants it to happen. And i don't like it at all. I like Zenitsu, he is the funny guy, but, in a way more of pathetic clown, and the fact that he is "cool" sometimes when asleep, isn't enough to me. Nezuko is our heroine, and Zenitsu is like Soap of One Piece. I would prefer another character, i think Zenitsu is one of the worst for her, i even would like the pillar of wind or water to her. Even her brother if we're really going for it, lol.
Aug 25, 2019 3:37 PM

Jul 2015
I don't ship it. I have not seen any interaction between them that would make me be interested in them being together.

Kimetsu no Yaiba has yet to disappoint me, but I am still afraid the author will shit on this. A lot of shounen authors don't seem to be capable of writing romantic relationships.
Aug 25, 2019 3:41 PM

Jun 2016
Nah I read the manga up to latest chapter not happening. Its too onesided and Nezuko show no interested In zenitsu romantically. This is wishful thinking from zenitsu fanboys and fangirls. Zenitsu crush is blatand so It can t be "I am oblivious to love" garbage. So Nezuko should know unless she is numbskull

Tanjirou x Kanao has much much higher chance of happening than this.

This is not happening
PrideRoyalIvyAug 25, 2019 3:45 PM

Aug 25, 2019 3:55 PM

Jun 2016
Prezzix said:
I don't ship it. I have not seen any interaction between them that would make me be interested in them being together.

Kimetsu no Yaiba has yet to disappoint me, but I am still afraid the author will shit on this. A lot of shounen authors don't seem to be capable of writing romantic relationships.

Wow I really agree on your comment pal

Aug 25, 2019 10:48 PM

Jul 2013
Yeah no. Love the guy. Zenitsu is my precious boi but it would somehow ruin the show for me a little. I'd rather go the incest route lmfao.
Aug 26, 2019 1:27 AM

Jul 2014
Why does there always have to be a ship on characters that we obviously see who's not into it, all we see is Zenitsu head over heels for Nezuko, it never goes the other way, she even ran away from him.
-StrayAug 26, 2019 1:36 AM
Aug 26, 2019 1:34 AM

Jun 2016
No freaking pissing way.
I much rather see dog shitting than this pile of crap.
Nezuko is simply too good for him and he's just annoying.
Izuru_Kamukura10Aug 26, 2019 1:52 AM
Gift by Mimurona

Aug 26, 2019 4:10 AM

Sep 2017
No ones deserves Nezuko, she's too perfect for both human and demon kind
Aug 26, 2019 4:15 AM

Apr 2018
my boy Zenitsu is too good for nezuko.
Jfs_Aug 26, 2019 4:28 AM
Aug 26, 2019 5:52 AM

Jan 2018
Fuck no even the reason I don't like zenitsu is just because of this ship I mean just no she's just too perfect for him just give him any girl from Shinobu squad.
Aug 26, 2019 6:33 AM
Jan 2014
Zenitsu is my favorite character, but I don’t really ship him with anyone (I don’t even have a ship in this show because the author doesn’t focus on romantic relationships that much) even Tanjiro doesn’t interact with (that girl) that much.

btw if the characters survived in the end, this ship will sail. Because there is no better guy than Zenitsu for her. So be thankful that my little daughter will get best boy.
Aug 26, 2019 6:42 AM

Aug 2012
Izuru_Kamukura10 said:
No freaking pissing way.

Fyodor is disgusted with such unholyness lol

Anyway... As for the current Zenitsu, of course he doesn´t deserve Nezuko. However, he seems to be that type of character that will evolve as the story goes on. If he at least gathers more courage and willpower with time, he might become a man worth of her affection... It would be good if he realizes he´s not fit to be a womanizer, though we could see he actually acts very silly near a girl he fancies.

As for Nezuko herself? I think she definitely is more worried about getting away from his shenanigans and protecting her brother.

But who knows? Maybe in the future... Better than incest shipping.
"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
Aug 26, 2019 7:14 AM

Jun 2016
Corrupted_Sorrow said:
Izuru_Kamukura10 said:
No freaking pissing way.

Anyway... As for the current Zenitsu, of course he doesn´t deserve Nezuko. However, he seems to be that type of character that will evolve as the story goes on. If he at least gathers more courage and willpower with time, he might become a man worth of her affection... It would be good if he realizes he´s not fit to be a womanizer, though we could see he actually acts very silly near a girl he fancies.

As for Nezuko herself? I think she definitely is more worried about getting away from his shenanigans and protecting her brother.

Here's a thought. Maybe she ends up single. Is that too much to ask for -_- Shippers and the like should just leave her alone. Not every female main character needs to end up with someone ffs. This is literally just romance for the sake of it if we're just going to go with the mindset of 'being better than incest shipping.' Why does every form of media needs to go down this route and just shove in romantic shippings just because....
Just because this is a Shounen does not mean we need to just follow every Shounen trite cliche for the sake of it. Nezuko is perfectly awesome on her own. A man does not need to be in her life especially lightning blonde with his sudden power ups.
A Shounen with a female main character not being shoved into a romantic pairing would be refreshing for a change. I would applaud the creator of Kimetsu no Yaiba if such a move was made. We already have enough of this in mainstream Shounens like the Narutos and the BNHAs of the world. A change away from this trite cliche would be nice. Kimetsu no Yaiba is already doing a lot of the things that Shounens tend to fail at so it would be fantastic if this trite cliche gets burned down.
Izuru_Kamukura10Aug 26, 2019 7:22 AM
Gift by Mimurona

Aug 26, 2019 7:17 AM

Jun 2016
Izuru_Kamukura10 said:
Corrupted_Sorrow said:

Here's a thought. Maybe she ends up single. Is that too much to ask for -_- Just leave her alone. Not every female main character needs to end up with someone ffs.

Oh I so agree with @Izuru The moment zenitsu x Nezuko force happen I be giving this Giyu tomioka look

PrideRoyalIvyAug 26, 2019 7:21 AM

Aug 26, 2019 7:26 AM

Dec 2018
Lolss... some of you are so harsh on Zenitsu.. I happen to love him and I take comfort in the fact that he's got a sizable fanbase (2nd on the popularity poll!).
Aug 26, 2019 8:04 AM

Mar 2012
Zenitsu is one of the most horrible character I've ever seen. For now. He will probably grow up but on that time he is just pathetic, not funny and really annoying.
I wasn't far to drop because of him when he first appear even if I really like KnY (and same for pig face).
He is a good ship for any girls for the moment.

Maybe later. Not with Nezuko then, I find 0 connections between them.
But I try to believe that I will like him, he is already a little better for me.
Aug 26, 2019 8:28 AM

May 2015
zenitsu is too good for nezuko
Aug 26, 2019 8:38 AM

Apr 2018
nanashi796 said:
zenitsu is too good for nezuko
glad im not the only one. Zenitsu>>>>>>>nezuko
Jfs_Aug 26, 2019 8:45 AM
Aug 26, 2019 8:44 AM

May 2015
btw i don't ship anybody,and kanao>>>>>>nezuko.
Aug 26, 2019 9:14 AM
Jan 2014
nanashi796 said:

Shinobu, Kanao, and Mitusri >>>>>>>>>>> Nezuko
I love her but she is 4th best girl.
Aug 26, 2019 9:47 AM

May 2015
99Doflamingo99 said:
nanashi796 said:

Shinobu, Kanao, and Mitusri >>>>>>>>>>> Nezuko
I love her but she is 4th best girl.
same i prefer kanroji,kanao and shonobu over nezuko
Sep 14, 2019 12:23 AM

Jan 2010
No, Zenitsu is too good for her lol.
If Zenitsu is going to be paired up with anyone, I want her or him to treasure him and talk reassurances to him non stop.

I'm usually into incest, but Tanjiro and Nezuko's bond is just too pure. And Tanjiro also too pure.

I ship Miyuki and Onii-san.
Sep 14, 2019 4:59 AM
Sep 2017
No way, Nezuko needs someone better

Oct 2, 2019 9:09 AM

Jul 2013
I don't really care much about ships in Kimetsu no Yaiba (the only ship I like is not even related to any of the main characters of the series), and the Zenitsu x Nezuko ship is no exception, but I wouldn't mind if they end together, if anything to see all the salt that would came from the haters of Zenitsu. It would be glorious.

But really
Oct 2, 2019 9:34 AM

Jul 2015
ThreadFazer said:
No way, Nezuko needs someone better

exactly
that annoying kid don't deserve her AT ALL
tragedydesuOct 2, 2019 10:59 AM
Oct 2, 2019 10:20 AM

Oct 2015
Id love to see Nezuko go full demon mode on the annoying little twerp.
Oct 2, 2019 11:30 AM

Dec 2018
MonkeyDJasper said:
Yes but I’m a manga reader so I know that zenitsu’s crush on Nezuko is different than how he treats other girls plus the mangaka is setting them up to be a thing .
Corrupted_Sorrow said:
Izuru_Kamukura10 said:
No freaking pissing way.

yes yes no no yes yes no no yes no
Meow meow meow meow and meow shogi, meow meow meow meow and meow shogi.

Taking one step a time, I work and try my best.
Though I'm the weakest of the bunch,
Expect from me a good paw punch!
Meow meow pawn, meow shogi.

Oct 2, 2019 6:29 PM

Aug 2016
Absolutely not.

Zenitsu is a TERRIBLE character. An annoying nancy boy that should've gotten his ass whooped a lot more as a kid in order to straighten him out.

Nezuko is a top tier girl and a pure maiden who deserve someone that will take care of her. She can be with Giyu. Hell, I'd settle for Yushiro or for this show to full blown incest before Cringetsu gets his hands on her.
Oct 2, 2019 7:42 PM
Oct 2015
Yes,i ship Them. But seems some people doesnt like it. Because zenitsu is not worthy for nezuko.

I saw zenitsu has bigest chance potential character development.and nezuko can be the trigger. when it happen they will change their mind of zenitsu.
Oct 2, 2019 9:11 PM
Feb 2019
Zenen does not match Nezuko . no ship no ship no ship .................... nezuko will live with Tanjiro forever but they don’t marry
Oct 2, 2019 9:26 PM

Sep 2018
NO :(
Zenitsu is too playboy, he likes all girls or maybe he wants harem.. Nezuko is too good for him.. He can find another one.

Maybe.. Inosuke, in manga it seems Inosuke like Nezuko lol (it's cute!) or I ship her with Giyuu (best boy)
Oct 2, 2019 9:35 PM
Nov 2016
duongtu99 said:
nezuko will live with Tanjiro forever but they don’t marry

Why not? she's a demon now and is not like Nezuko is blood related to Tanjiro anymore, she has Michael Jackson's (Aka: Orochimaru) blood now so them having hot sweaty sex is perfectly fine now.
Oct 3, 2019 11:17 AM

Apr 2017
Fuck no.

Nezuko? For Zenitsu? Really?

My boi is too good for Nezuko.
Oct 3, 2019 5:17 PM
Feb 2019
definitely not. zenitsu is already getting on my nerves a little bit. albeit i have to say that he's pretty funny and interesting, this is one of the ships that would just happen for the sake of it.
Oct 3, 2019 5:26 PM

Mar 2010
Zenitsu is hungry for any girl so no, Nezuko deserves better lol

StardewOct 3, 2019 5:29 PM
Oct 8, 2019 2:17 PM

Oct 2018
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Nah I read the manga up to latest chapter not happening. Its too onesided and Nezuko show no interested In zenitsu romantically. This is wishful thinking from zenitsu fanboys and fangirls. Zenitsu crush is blatand so It can t be "I am oblivious to love" garbage. So Nezuko should know unless she is numbskull

This is not happening

thank you for this comment... I really appreciate this...
Oct 8, 2019 2:28 PM

Jan 2009
im a manga reader and there are some times when Zenitsu and Nezuko are the focus like it was supposed to be shown in the last episode of season 1 but they cut/remove that scene from the manga so there is a chance even though Nezuko being a mute demon do not talk back to Zenitsu's obvious crush to her

remember this dialogue by Zentisu in episode 17? foreshadowing much?

Oct 8, 2019 3:37 PM

Jun 2016
deg said:
im a manga reader and there are some times when Zenitsu and Nezuko are the focus like it was supposed to be shown in the last episode of season 1 but they cut/remove that scene from the manga so there is a chance even though Nezuko being a mute demon do not talk back to Zenitsu's obvious crush to her

Again reading too much into it again. I am on latest chapter 177. I still don t see a hint. Nezuko see Zenitsu as a comrade like Inosuke.

Nezuko x Zenitsu is the same situation as Kanroji x Obanai.

Nezuko can already talk again much later. Clearly she show no romantic interest to Zenitsu.

Unless people give me hints of Nezuko x Zenitsu like Tanjiro x Kanao hints. I will believe them.
PrideRoyalIvyOct 8, 2019 3:40 PM

Oct 8, 2019 3:41 PM

Jan 2009
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
deg said:

Again reading too much into again. I am on latest chapter 177. I still don t see a hint. Nezuko see Zenitsu as a comrade like Inosuke.

im on the latest chapter 177 too and you know this is fiction not reality so shipping like this is not impossible given shonen usually drop small hints like this then become real in the end especially when the ending chapter shows their adult future lives

Bleach manga and Naruto manga are examples of this too and same can be said about Fairy Tail sequel manga
Oct 8, 2019 3:42 PM

Jun 2016
Stoorainclaire said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

This is not happening

thank you for this comment... I really appreciate this...

Your welcome unless people prove me with solid and valid evidence that Zenitsu x Nezuko can happen,I won t believe it. If they do have it,I will believe it can happen

Oct 8, 2019 3:45 PM

Jun 2016
deg said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

Again reading too much into again. I am on latest chapter 177. I still don t see a hint. Nezuko see Zenitsu as a comrade like Inosuke.

im on the latest chapter 177 too and you know this is fiction not reality so shipping like this is not impossible given shonen usually drop small hints like this then become real in the end especially when the ending chapter shows their adult future lives

Bleach manga and Naruto manga are examples of this too and same can be said about Fairy Tail sequel manga

Clearly those are bad romances and horrible shipping. You expect gotouge to follow mainstream trash route of romance? This is shounen but not mainstream shounen.

Unless you guys give me good hints and valid one. I will never believe this can happen.

Oct 8, 2019 3:47 PM

Jan 2009
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
deg said:

Clearly those are bad romances and horrible shipping. You expect gotouge to follow mainstream trash route of romance? This is shounen but not mainstream shounen.

Unless you guys give me good hints and valid one. I will never believe this can happen.

i never said it will absolutely happen but it can happen just because of how other popular shonen ended up

and lol Kimtesu no Yaiba is standard battle shonen show dude
Oct 8, 2019 3:49 PM

Jun 2016
deg said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

i never said it will absolutely happen

It still isn t mainstream shounen. If people still not gonna give me solid evidence and prove this ship can happen. I think I go back to the answer I said before.

Unless gotouge goes trash mainstream shounen route this very likely could happen.

But considering everyone dieng left and right. I doubt much character will come out alive in the end anyway. No one is survive this ship or my favourite ship could sank anytime now.

Oct 8, 2019 3:53 PM

Jan 2009
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

It still isn t mainstream shounen.

oh man you are so wrong there i mean have you seen the recent news of it being out of stock? and the current manga sales ranking?
Oct 8, 2019 3:57 PM

Jun 2016
deg said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

i never said it will absolutely happen but it can happen just because of how other popular shonen ended up

Though I do agree with you. It still can happen though. That depends on what route Gotouge will go with.

Oct 8, 2019 3:59 PM

Jun 2016
deg said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

It still isn t mainstream shounen.

oh man you are so wrong there i mean have you seen the recent news of it being out of stock? and the current manga sales ranking?

Needless if mainstream shounen or not. You can t predict nor expect Gotouge to follow trash cliche mainstream route of romance. All this depends on the creator.

As far as the series are now. This ship is nonexistent.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2019

201 by skatensleep »»
Yesterday, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2019

216 by skatensleep »»
May 9, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2019

220 by skatensleep »»
May 9, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2019

318 by ArreolaAn9el »»
May 8, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

227 by Atavistic »»
May 7, 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.