Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 27, 2008 3:02 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So this is "it"... and "it" was reduced to a minimum *sigh*

All in all it wasn't that bad of an ending...

It was good to see the characters animated once, but this, is, it...

Ending 6/10
All in all 7/10 (for seeing Mizore animated <3)
rodacJun 25, 2014 5:27 PM

Mar 27, 2008 4:54 PM

Dec 2007
I want to second season!!!
Mar 27, 2008 5:33 PM

Jun 2007
haha, I thought "well it's just rosario+vampire" so you don't need to watch subs - you understand that much Japanese. And I have to say this show really wouldn't even need subs.

With this episode Rosario+Vampire won't reach the 5/10 anymore since I could exactly guess how this will end even before I watched the episode.
Let's admit it:
This show was just crap and not even the fanservice which was bit of a cause to watch this lacked after a few episodes.

4/10 - I have nothing to add.
Mar 27, 2008 7:57 PM

Sep 2007
Trineas said:

So this is "it"... and "it" was reduced to a minimum *sigh*

It was good to see the characters animated once, but this, is, it...

So...
Episode: 3/5, OK.
All in all: 4/10
I really hoped r+v would be able to reach the 5/10 again with "it" but...it didn't. >_>
Yeah Yeah, I get it, the last Panty Shot was much more important...*sigh*
Mar 27, 2008 8:34 PM

Aug 2007
In my personal opinion, for 2 days i've been DYING to watch this.
wanting someone to upload it, b/c i dont have a bt program
but it changed my thoughts,

that rests my case. :3
Mar 27, 2008 8:35 PM

Feb 2008
Finally "it" happened xD and Mizore is really impressive in this episode. So 8/10. Yeah the last panty shot is really -.-

Mar 27, 2008 8:41 PM

Sep 2007
ohmiharu said:

then there was a naruto: fox tail demon wannabe

Mar 27, 2008 10:01 PM

Feb 2008
Anyone knows the name of the song played starting from 6.14-8.35?

Mar 28, 2008 8:53 AM

Sep 2007
I guess it was the Group Imagesong that was released a few days ago...

Rosario to Vampire Character Song 6 - The Kapucchu - Tsumetai Rosario

Mar 28, 2008 6:26 PM

Feb 2008
great eoisode~
Mar 28, 2008 9:24 PM

Jan 2008
I gave up expecting much from this anime after the first few episodes. -__-

The only reason I even kept watching was because of Mizore! <3

Rather then a second season I want them to do an alternate first season that actually follows the manga. T.T
Mar 29, 2008 9:51 PM

May 2007
The end was pretty stupid for the most part, even the fanservice was lacking...i'm gonna 7/10 the entire show just cause I like fanservice.
Pokedude97Mar 29, 2008 9:54 PM
Mar 29, 2008 9:58 PM

Dec 2007
-_-;;...

Not much needs to be said. The show just continued its massive failure. They even had a chance to use Ghoul-Tsukune and ignored it *sigh*.

The manga's a lot better than this (not amazing by any means, but certainly worlds better than this), but I guess that's just what happens when the source material is ignored and replaced with fan service instead of plot.
世界は美しくなんかない。 そしてそれ故に、美しい
Mar 29, 2008 10:37 PM

Aug 2007
Eh...The battle was pretty cool but other than that I was pretty much fast forwarding through most of the episodes...

5/10 Meh.
Mar 29, 2008 11:02 PM

Jul 2007
Uh, compared to the manga, the whole show was totally butchered, of course.. and not in a good way. But if you disregard that, I think it was a pretty cute and solid harem/ecchi/comedy. So, 6/10 from me, because of Moka and Kurumu! <3

I like the idea about an alternate anime with a storyline that actually follows the manga!
Mar 29, 2008 11:37 PM

Nov 2007
this anime series was beyond an epic phail. i at least hoped for the last episode to follow the main part of this arc and they f'd that up to. cmon! im too weak but i still kick your ass. and then he has quick movements but no transformation. what a failure.

oh and the girls screaming at once was in no way cute, it actually gave me a headache.
Mar 29, 2008 11:39 PM

Nov 2007
Damn this episode pissed me off Tsukune was supposesd to go vampire and save Moka (who was weakened by the blood transfer) by kicking the fox demon dudes ass. This should of been the part that set up a second season focusing on ghoul Tsukine but now that he didn't kick ass I think they just ended the series with one season.
Mar 29, 2008 11:48 PM

Apr 2007
The battle was pretty cool, but I can't rate it without reading the manga. Especially after everyones comments. I'm just glad they did something with Ruby otherwise those two episodes would have been useless. Ruby :3
Mar 30, 2008 5:35 AM
Feb 2008
This Episode was still great, but the full anime was bad.

I Hope for a second season, with the MangaStory :l
Mar 30, 2008 9:27 AM

Jun 2007
this really didn't get better at all. very disappointing since manga is great. If they do make another one I hope they do it much better than this.
Mar 30, 2008 9:37 AM

Nov 2007
what a waste of time...Everytime the Anime had the chance to really beginn, its only get worse.
Mar 30, 2008 12:05 PM

Jan 2008
The ending made me laugh my ass off.
Mar 30, 2008 4:27 PM

Aug 2007
Mizore was great. The rest of the episode sucked balls. They even had 1 good shot to make "it" but no... And Ruby-san's Apearence was just too oportune... Oh hey i got a new staff lets save the wor... Ops the guy we all love, Tsukune.

The episode itself made me laugh, and i even laughed more@ roasted Tsukune...

Lowered from 7/10 to a 6/10 for this crappy ending. Only Mizore-chan made me not drop it tbh.
Mar 30, 2008 4:31 PM

Feb 2008
well....i really didnt expect much. although it turned out well, i cant say that they coudln't have done better. a second season is probably needed.
Mar 30, 2008 5:08 PM

Jan 2008
Having never read the manga, I came in with no expectations. I enjoyed the series. I'm glad I watched it. It's not one I would watch a second time. It gets a 7 for my enjoyment. A panty shot here and there was fine by me. I mean, It wasn't Agent Aika, pure panty, no story. It had some balance
Mar 30, 2008 7:23 PM

Jun 2007
datsunvic said:
Having never read the manga, I came in with no expectations. I enjoyed the series. I'm glad I watched it. It's not one I would watch a second time. It gets a 7 for my enjoyment. A panty shot here and there was fine by me. I mean, It wasn't Agent Aika, pure panty, no story. It had some balance

I agree, I haven't read the manga so I didn't really have any expectations when starting this series. It wasn't the best show this year but It still gets a 7 from me.

PS. why do people keep saying Tsukune didn't go Vampire form? I thought he was supposed to be a Ghoul?
Mar 31, 2008 12:08 AM

Aug 2007
Well, it's amazing just how badly they managed to portray (can you even call it that, borrowing someone else's term, butchered fits so much better) the manga. The best parts of the anime being mizore and the ED, Dancing in the velvet moon, of which we get not that much mizore and not her best showing ever and absolutely no awesome ED. pathetic, i almost want to rate it worse than my current final rating of 6/10.

Mar 31, 2008 1:28 AM

Dec 2007
Shirayuki said:
I gave up expecting much from this anime after the first few episodes. -__-

The only reason I even kept watching was because of Mizore! <3

Rather then a second season I want them to do an alternate first season that actually follows the manga. T.T

Well, its happened for Negima...twice. (Second, OVA-only do over coming soon apparently.) So I guess its POSSIBLE...
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Mar 31, 2008 8:10 AM

Sep 2007
I thoroughly enjoyed this anime. Pure mindless fun and it gave me my ecchi fix. Only disappointment was that I thought Tsukune was going to go all badass, but that didn't happen. Well, it did happen for like a split second then he reverted back.

That said I really want another season with the same amount of fun and ecchi.

8/10
Mar 31, 2008 1:22 PM

Oct 2007
The best part of this entire show was the ED... if they would have made the last episode into a longer version of this i might have even bother to rate this show... who am i kidding i was never going to..
Mar 31, 2008 9:51 PM

Aug 2007
TSUKUNE BBQ with no transformation? bah. At least give us ghoul if you're going to show him shirtless. Though I could teach Neko-sensei a thing or two. meow.
Apr 1, 2008 4:01 AM

Feb 2008
Trineas said:
I guess it was the Group Imagesong that was released a few days ago...

Rosario to Vampire Character Song 6 - The Kapucchu - Tsumetai Rosario

Thanks =D

Apr 1, 2008 7:44 AM
Nov 2007
I liked it.. Even though there was more potential, according to others..
With this, I think I'm going to read the manga! ^__^
Apr 1, 2008 12:55 PM

Oct 2007
This was a surprisingly good episode, even though it completely ruined the manga story. It's a real shame that "it" didn't completely happen because that's what I was expecting. I don't really care if there won't be a second season, because this season completely ruined it for me.

Ending - 9/10
Series - 7/10

Gonna go read the manga to get this nasty taste out of my mouth. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2008 1:49 PM

Mar 2008
If I was watching the anime as a stand alone and new nothing about the manga i would have rated it a bit higher but because i am reading the manga and I know how they have butchered some parts of this series especially this episode i am rating it 5/10. So over all a bit dissapointed but the fights were nicely animated although a bit short.
Apr 1, 2008 2:35 PM

Oct 2007
Master_M2K said:
This was a surprisingly good episode, even though it completely ruined the manga story. It's a real shame that "it" didn't completely happen because that's what I was expecting. I don't really care if there won't be a second season, because this season completely ruined it for me.

Gonna go read the manga to get this nasty taste out of my mouth. ^_^

Trineas said:
All in all 7/10 (for seeing Mizore animated <3)

Same here, i am going to read the manga again, to feel better after all THAT!

7/10
Apr 1, 2008 3:38 PM

Jan 2007
one final chance to redeem yourself and you utterly fail. Overall, gets a 5 from me. 4.9 of it belongs to Mizore and the other .1 becuase it was nicely animated somewhat.
Apr 1, 2008 4:03 PM

May 2007
Gah. That was terrible. Tsukune is saved by Moka's blood and that's IT?! NO VAMPIRE TSUKUNE?! I'm giving that a 6/10 (whole series). What if another company...other than Gonzo did it? Would it be the same?
Apr 1, 2008 6:45 PM

Nov 2007
DeathfireD said:

PS. why do people keep saying Tsukune didn't go Vampire form? I thought he was supposed to be a Ghoul?

He does both, for awhile he normally just went to vampire form, but it was the effect of this that led to him going to ghoul form

in any case fairly disappointed in this episode, i mean sure i found the change of story interesting, but they could of atleast kept him going into vampire form and have him defeat the guy.

Also i found it annoying how they transfered most of the art teachers (the one in the manga that attempted to turn Moka into a living statue) lines to ruby, how the heck would she know it was his final form, she's never been to the school before....

hopefully they don't do a second season, or atleast put it in the hands of a better company
Apr 1, 2008 7:17 PM

Jun 2007
evil_kenshin said:
DeathfireD said:

He does both, for awhile he normally just went to vampire form, but it was the effect of this that led to him going to ghoul form

in any case fairly disappointed in this episode, i mean sure i found the change of story interesting, but they could of atleast kept him going into vampire form and have him defeat the guy.

Also i found it annoying how they transfered most of the art teachers (the one in the manga that attempted to turn Moka into a living statue) lines to ruby, how the heck would she know it was his final form, she's never been to the school before....

hopefully they don't do a second season, or atleast put it in the hands of a better company

So in the manga he actually has the teeth and they call him a Vampire? Because it's a bit confusing hearing that he goes from Vampire to Ghoul when the two are not really related as monsters lol. I guess it doesn't really matter though.
Apr 1, 2008 7:21 PM

Nov 2007
DeathfireD said:

So in the manga he actually has the teeth and they call him a Vampire? Because it's a bit confusing hearing that he goes from Vampire to Ghoul when the two are not really related as monsters lol. I guess it doesn't really matter though.

yeah he ends up doing a similar transformation as moka for the vampire state. i wont comment on the ghoul part in case you decide to read the manga i don't wish to spoil it. but they explain why he turns into a ghoul and the link from vampire to ghoul.

tho this isn't the only time i've seen that done. if you have seen blade, there is a brief moment of a ghoul in that movie.
Apr 1, 2008 9:38 PM

Jan 2008
I enjoyed the ending, even tho it was kinda predictable (oh really, his friends were NOT going to rescue him and he was going to die).

It's kinda sad that it just ended, tho... just when it was getting good. They could probably expand it so much, like he goes back to human land and stuff happens over there and such.
Apr 2, 2008 1:40 AM

Sep 2007
o dear.. this is a mess, tsukune goes from weakling to cool/strong in the manga but he doesn't get to show his power at all and the fight was kinda wierd, how can moka knock him out with 1 kick when all her kicks before didn't have any effect and she took one hell of a beating also

this might have been decent if you didn't read the manga.. but I can't give it more then 7(mizore ^^)

Apr 2, 2008 1:27 PM
Aug 2007
The anime had a nice OP and ED and a few good characters (Mizore and Kurumu). So altogether, I'll give it a 6, and I'm being generous here. It had way too many problems for me to even consider rating this any higher.
Apr 2, 2008 6:33 PM

Aug 2007
Meh. Really had the chance to end on a good note. -.-

Dropped my rating from a 6/10 to 5/10. And 4 of those points are because of Mizore. The other point is because of the ending song (Dancing in the velvet moon) and the animation was nice at times.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Apr 2, 2008 9:40 PM

Jul 2007
Hmm this series was ok. I was expecting more from it mainly because all the hype from the manga, but considering we didn't get really any of that I'd say it's a little better than most of the fanservice shows I've seen. I liked the characters, the story was alright, and the fanservice was nice. I haven't read the manga, 7/10 from me.

This is why I don't read manga :-p
Apr 2, 2008 10:24 PM

Dec 2007
ErwinJAApr 3, 2008 10:44 PM
Apr 2, 2008 11:11 PM

Sep 2007
Yes! It's finally over! :D

I just love how they had to throw in that last pantsu shot right before the final kick. :P

Damnit! Don't die without my permission!
Apr 3, 2008 3:55 AM

Feb 2008
aw its finished, no more kurumu and mizore :( actually the sole reason for watching this anime tbh :p I must admist some eps where had some nice animations and some where able to make me smile, even for just a bit :p

final score 6/10 :)
Apr 3, 2008 4:12 AM

Jul 2007
Have to read the manga now, Vampire Moka ftw! :3
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

radiantfire - Jan 10, 2008

101 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 12:04 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

radiantfire - Jan 3, 2008

141 by Mortimm »»
Apr 7, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 31, 2008

60 by thegirlmystic »»
Mar 31, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AnimusNathan - Mar 8, 2008

79 by R6exR6 »»
Feb 12, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Trineas - Feb 14, 2008

75 by Inexplicable »»
Dec 19, 2023 2:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.