Forums

Studio Trigger Reveals 'BNA' Anime Series for 2020 Premiere

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 7, 2019 9:58 AM

Jan 2013
Greyleaf said:
Imaishi said:

What a stupid post, honestly. Glossing over the pathetic 'lol u are kid and have shit taste' tone and the previous passive agressive post, implying Imaishi's work are soulless or anything less than pure passion for the medium is being fucking blind. I would argue that SnK is way more of a 'appeal to the masses' thing with very little risks taken, and its directing lacks anything unique. That is a product. While you can instantly spot Imaishi's work because he, unlike the snk guy, actually has unique style, he's one of a kind. Araki does what? Just adaptations, and brings little from himself to these. He directed fucking guilty crown, lol.
Anyway, whatever, I'm not doing any more bickering over whose favourites are better, but this 'no soul' argument leads to nothing, because it can't even be properly backed up, and is such a vague accusation it's just stupid to use. Bring something concrete, or just go away with meaningless posts.

Dude's obviously just trying to get a rise out of people. No one in their right mind gives TTGL a 1, unless—as you said—they're blind.
Ehhh, that's really debatable.

RayReynolds said:
I'm not saying that trigger right now is copying plots of popular manga or with a lot of reputation with announced adaptation a long time ago and now decide to make an anime with the same topic, but considering how condescending their fans, they believe: "trigger is the most original thing that exists, like Gainax and invented whole genres", I still see people who believe that Gainax invented the mecha with evangelion (because it is the only mecha they know) and because few people consult sources to confirm the truth.
I think that in a certain way it is a psychological strategy so that people continue believing that they are the first in everything.
Lmao so fucking true.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jul 7, 2019 10:16 AM

Oct 2015
absolutely disgusting.

sh*tgger trying to leave Gainax's shadow as always and, as always failing outrageously
Jul 7, 2019 2:32 PM

May 2015
Hamazura said:
absolutely disgusting.

sh*tgger trying to leave Gainax's shadow as always and, as always failing outrageously

Good job shitting on something that's not even possible to watch yet. You're really cool.

Jul 7, 2019 4:48 PM
Jul 2018
Looks interesting. As for furries I don't worry.

Jul 7, 2019 5:09 PM

Mar 2014
Yasamura said:
Asaeed said:

Kill la kill is their only good show.

Little Witch Academia is pretty good okay

Agreed. On the first movie. 10/10.
Series was sort of stale.

FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jul 7, 2019 6:23 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Didnt know that hating Trigger was the new cool thing to do these days.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jul 8, 2019 6:59 AM

Mar 2016
Did Promare even do well in its theatrical run? lol this looks like shit.
Jul 8, 2019 7:05 AM

Jan 2009
lol the hate on Trigger on this thread is strong well at least they make original anime more but ye their stories are like nothing new and some are even stolen like with Promare but they only copy the basic plot anyway and make it their own story overall
Jul 8, 2019 7:18 AM

Dec 2015
"furry", "furries", "fur", really?
What does this have to do with the series ? I never once read this in texts about Mickey Mouse, Donald DUck or whatever else.
Jul 8, 2019 4:55 PM

Nov 2018
hm, it smells like another copy

❝見つめないで 悲しい方を
目を瞑って 口づけしよう
甘く溶けるメロディー❞

❝邪魔しないで
真夜中のパラダイス
息もせずに潜っていく
二人だけのダンス❞
Jul 8, 2019 7:16 PM
Jul 2015
syncrogazer said:
Did Promare even do well in its theatrical run? lol this looks like shit.

It did thanks to word of mouth.
Jul 8, 2019 11:13 PM

May 2016
Looks interesting, I'll definitely watch it.
"It's not like I wanted a signature or anything...BAKA!" - A MAL user.
Jul 10, 2019 1:24 AM

Jul 2016
Trigger saving anime once again xD. Insta PTW.

Jul 11, 2019 8:09 PM
May 2011
The elitism here is fucking retarded lmao, trigger is great, ratings and sales prove it, and yet weeb fart sniffing snobs have to pathetically argue in the comments of a fucking news post. Keep up the stereotype
Jan 1, 2020 4:15 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Reiveth said:
The elitism here is fucking retarded lmao, trigger is great, ratings and sales prove it, and yet weeb fart sniffing snobs have to pathetically argue in the comments of a fucking news post. Keep up the stereotype
Welcome to the shithole that is MAL Forums lol

As for this, I'm not surprised that they jumped on the furry train, but I've been a fan of everything Trigger has released recently except Kiznaiver so I'm pretty excited especially when looking at the staff on this
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - 47 minutes ago

2 by RobertBobert »»
4 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
1 hour ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

17 by RobertBobert »»
2 hours ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

5 by Entity72 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.