Forum Settings
Forums

What was the hardest thing you ever said NO to?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 5, 2019 7:33 PM

Aug 2018
TheHentaiKing said:
My ISP telling me to stop torrenting.

Now this one got a chuckle out of me. Did they do anything after you refused to quit?
Jun 5, 2019 8:41 PM

Apr 2013
FrankyP said:
TheHentaiKing said:
My ISP telling me to stop torrenting.

Now this one got a chuckle out of me. Did they do anything after you refused to quit?

I had to take an online tutorial on the depravity and evilness of copyright infringement. I was downloading anime at the same time.
Jun 5, 2019 8:49 PM

Mar 2019
Saying no to your favorite stripper ready to give you a lap dance is really hard, especially when she's giving you doe eyes and putting her bare leg on your lap.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2019 9:18 PM

Jul 2016
Ryuk9428 said:
Saying no to your favorite stripper ready to give you a lap dance is really hard, especially when she's giving you doe eyes and putting her bare leg on your lap.

What valid reason exists for saying no to that?
Jun 5, 2019 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:

Lol I'm curious. Why the fuck did you say no?
Jun 5, 2019 9:26 PM

Mar 2019
IpreferEcchi said:
Ryuk9428 said:

HungryForQuality said:
Ryuk9428 said:

I already bought ten-fifteen minutes and ran out of money for the night lol.

They always go like "do you want some more time" and if they did really good its so hard to turn down but I can't spend TOO much money or I won't have any for the next time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2019 10:32 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:
IpreferEcchi said:

HungryForQuality said:

They always go like "do you want some more time" and if they did really good its so hard to turn down but I can't spend TOO much money or I won't have any for the next time.

The fucking finances. Should have figured. Sounds expensive, looks like they're fucking ripping you off. Although, I haven't been to one of those places of course :)
Jun 5, 2019 10:52 PM

Mar 2019
HungryForQuality said:
Ryuk9428 said:

The fucking finances. Should have figured. Sounds expensive, looks like they're fucking ripping you off. Although, I haven't been to one of those places of course :)

Well at first it looks like a rip-off but the dancers really reward their regulars here. The first time you go in, you can't really touch them unless you get a lap dance, but upon the second or third time if you spend between $150-200 on them each night you come in, the ones who know what they're doing will cuddle and talk with you in the front room for like an hour or two before going back for like a 15-20 minute dance in the back. And during lap dances here you can touch the girls wherever you want and they will kiss their regulars too.

The main thing though is that strippers are incredibly beautiful. I've never gone into this club on a night where they didn't have at least one girl who I'd consider a 9 to be working. One summer I was going, they literally had three of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen all working at the same time. And you can get a dance with any of them. A friend of mine thought all strippers look like crack addicts or something like that but if that was the truth, these clubs would go out of business cause nobody really wants that type. Most clubs are good about employing girl next door types, girls who look like models, and other girls who just look like normal college girls.

I'd really recommend strip clubs to anybody who is lonely and has a good bit of spending money.
Jun 5, 2019 11:26 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:
HungryForQuality said:

Well at first it looks like a rip-off but the dancers really reward their regulars here. The first time you go in, you can't really touch them unless you get a lap dance, but upon the second or third time if you spend between $150-200 on them each night you come in, the ones who know what they're doing will cuddle and talk with you in the front room for like an hour or two before going back for like a 15-20 minute dance in the back. And during lap dances here you can touch the girls wherever you want and they will kiss their regulars too.

The main thing though is that strippers are incredibly beautiful. I've never gone into this club on a night where they didn't have at least one girl who I'd consider a 9 to be working. One summer I was going, they literally had three of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen all working at the same time. And you can get a dance with any of them. A friend of mine thought all strippers look like crack addicts or something like that but if that was the truth, these clubs would go out of business cause nobody really wants that type. Most clubs are good about employing girl next door types, girls who look like models, and other girls who just look like normal college girls.

I'd really recommend strip clubs to anybody who is lonely and has a good bit of spending money.

You should be the spokesperson. If I wasn't the way I am right now, I'd be so fucking tempted.
Jun 6, 2019 1:30 AM
Jul 2018
A co-worker of mine invited me to a sex party he was planning. Originally, I said yes. But then I thought: if even animals have some dignity of whom they choose to mate with, why should't I?
Jun 6, 2019 1:39 AM

Sep 2012
there was a guy on facebook that wanted me to jerk off with him to pics of his ex and her college roommates going full lesbo.
i was pretty horny at the time, but not horny enough to be gay.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Jun 6, 2019 2:04 AM

Mar 2019
HungryForQuality said:
Ryuk9428 said:

You should be the spokesperson. If I wasn't the way I am right now, I'd be so fucking tempted.

Maybe lol, they should pay me a lot of money to do it too so that I can turn around and stuff it right back into their dancers' G-strings.
Jun 6, 2019 6:01 AM

Feb 2012
Free Netflix subs, but only because I have to turn them down every month. I used to be neutral towards it, but the harassment has turned me into outright hating it.
Jun 6, 2019 2:10 PM

Sep 2016
FullTimeAutist said:
I reject unwanted friendships who contribute nothing worthy to my life.

Same here, same here. That may be why I barely have any friends. However, the friends that I have are high quality.

LilyHikari said:
Taking extra shifts at work.
Turning down a love confession.

Turning down a love confession is so hard because you know that a little part of them breaks. Especially since confessing is so hard. Kudos to you.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Jun 7, 2019 6:32 AM

Oct 2017
I broke up with this girl who was a fair bit younger than me while I was in my early twenties. Seemed like a good thing at first but we just didn't get on. It only got worse until I had to end it. I don't think the age difference was the main reason for that but it certianly played a part in how difficult it was to end it. For as much as she seemed to have grown to hate me, she took it really badly. Really badly. She hadn't been in a relationship before and she had some mental issues which she took medication for so it was hard just to tell her I wanted to end it. I had to tell her 'no' as carefully as possible at least once a day for next two weeks or so. Easily the hardest thing I've ever done.

I've since quit both a heavy smoking habit and a heavy drinking habit but saying 'no' to those vices doesn't even compare to those two weeks.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Jun 7, 2019 11:59 AM

Apr 2019
I was offered some money by a friend during vacation but I declined as I don’t like asking people to help pay for me although money is important so it’s always hard declining free cash :P
Jun 11, 2019 1:08 AM
Jul 2018
i said no to ice cream once, a family member was offering me my beloved ice cream, but i said NO!
:((((( poor ice cream wasn't destined to be eaten by me, i was full that time, if only i hadn't eaten much....
Jun 11, 2019 2:42 AM

Dec 2017
Ryuk9428 said:
HungryForQuality said:

Demn...by this description..I'd say that strip club is like heaven for people like me.
And the fact that you denied a beauty because for lack of money is even sadder.
Jun 11, 2019 2:45 AM

Dec 2017
Yomiyuki said:
there was a guy on facebook that wanted me to jerk off with him to pics of his ex and her college roommates going full lesbo.
i was pretty horny at the time, but not horny enough to be gay.

Seems like your friend is a lonely and weird individual.
Jun 11, 2019 8:28 PM

Mar 2019
Mimurona said:
Ryuk9428 said:

Demn...by this description..I'd say that strip club is like heaven for people like me.
And the fact that you denied a beauty because for lack of money is even sadder.

It does feel kind of like heaven to me.

Thankfully there were plenty of other times where I didn't have to deny her lol.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

48 by perfectlyquiet »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

45 by Bruh69XD »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

45 by MasterTasuke »»
32 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

678 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

28 by Rhaelynne »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.