Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2019 11:26 PM

May 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally they are getting in the castle. Yona is always taking care of others, even if it hurts herself. Hak and dragons <3
Apr 6, 2019 1:05 AM

Aug 2015
They finally stop the warriors and yet Yona gets recaptured and now we have to deal with Gobi. I can't wait for this reunion.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Apr 6, 2019 7:51 AM
Mar 2015
The enemy is running away Hak is injured Yona is recaptured by Gobi
Apr 6, 2019 8:14 AM

Jun 2012
Kuel-Bo is finally backed against the wall, but Hak is almost near his limits too. I'm getting more hyped up for their last(?) confrontation.
Apr 6, 2019 1:53 PM
Jan 2019
Gobi should die! When he finally die I will drink for a night!
I hope they can finally get Yona back. Hak was injured he needs treatment. Oh God please save my precious Hak. Many people in the position are bothered by Hak's presence but Hak never wanted to have any position in the castle if there might be one place it would be in Yona's heart only!OMG!!!
ErgaDiRaskreiaApr 6, 2019 2:02 PM
Apr 6, 2019 2:21 PM

Nov 2018
Cannot wait for Hak and Yona to reunite but it seems that Gobi wants to delay that.
Apr 7, 2019 5:54 PM

Apr 2016
It was indeed courageous of Yona to get out of the box, to rescue Yoo-lan from Gobi's subordinates. But what's going to happen now that Gobi captured Yona? :/ Yona may want Yoo-lan to reunite with Kuelbo, but Kuelbo wasn't even thinking of Yoo-lan when he ordered his soldiers to retreat. Is it worth it for Yoo-lan to be so devoted to her husband?

I took a break from this series for 11 months, and I still haven't seen Su-won since I started reading chapter 158 to this chapter. ;------; We don't know what Su-won is thinking or what he knows about Kouka and Kai's battle. I see where Joo-doh is coming from, when he noted that Hak being viewed as the Fire Tribe's commander would cause fracture in Kouka.

Sometimes, people work with those they don't like in an alliance. The Happy Hungry Bunch have good intentions of helping people, but too much influence can indeed cause division in Kouka. And the last thing anyone would want is an internal conflict in Kouka, along with having battles with surrounding countries. I wonder if Kusanagi will ever have Yona and friends work with Su-won, or else more conflicts like these will just continue to happen.

Now, Kuelbo has been spotted by Hak in his disguise as a soldier. Let's see if Hak can get information from Kuelbo about Yona's whereabouts...
Apr 14, 2019 8:59 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It’s coming soon, the reunion between Hak and Princess Yona!

Princess Yona is crazy courageous but sadly it hasn’t helped much for her case. Hak’s got Kuel-bo though, good that. Can’t wait to see the two reunite, this time surely Yona will confess and I’m eagerly looking forward to seeing that!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 14, 2019 8:59 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It’s coming soon, the reunion between Hak and Princess Yona!

Princess Yona is crazy courageous but sadly it hasn’t helped much for her case. Hak’s got Kuel-bo though, good that. Can’t wait to see the two reunite, this time surely Yona will confess and I’m eagerly looking forward to seeing that!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 13, 2023 1:01 AM
May 2022
Now, Hak is more popular that even the Sky Tribe can't touch him. He really can just easily surpass all the generals, even Judo is not even near his level.

This may cause a division among the tribes so I think, the thing that I've been thinking that the Sky Tribe working together with Yona and her companions will soon come true. So I guess, Yona and Hak will get to come back in Hirryuu Palace and meet Suwon. It would be the first time for the 3 dragons (plus Yoon) to be in it, too.

I'm excited to see the next chapters!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.