Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 23, 2:16 AM

As someone who's read both the novel and the manga, I'm really confused about this. The entire plot is different! The preview just confused me, I thought I was linked the wrong video. I'll watch it either way, but they're just making their own anime under the same name as the novel for more people to watch it, I guess.

Jun 17, 4:29 AM
Thorf said:
As someone who's read both the novel and the manga, I'm really confused about this. The entire plot is different! The preview just confused me, I thought I was linked the wrong video. I'll watch it either way, but they're just making their own anime under the same name as the novel for more people to watch it, I guess.
the real turn-off for me is that its CGI
tingling sensation

Jul 6, 1:32 PM
Thorf said:

Clearly a modern take heavily (if not entirely) based on the symbolism of the original story. Which is good, Polygon Pictures have proven themselves to be capable in shifting the paradigm the right way.
Re:formed